Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Messica

The 6THEORY/AKP Veteran Thread

Just curious. Id like to make a list of all the 6T/allkpop veterans. Ill add you. Also please give me your 6T username(s) and Ill do a side by side eg.

Bringthesnacksout : GG.BRO JunHyo (ewww name tho)

Also discuss anything you miss or not miss (that is before the Johnny apocalypse)

6T Veterans 

â™ Ace (6T) : â™ Ace (1H)

allyssy_linette (6T) : allyssy_linette (1H)
RainbowSprinkleChan (6T) : babysnatcher (1H)

goldman(6T) : BestJoy (1H)

blackjackvipsone (6T) : blackjackvipsone (1H)

GG.BRO JunHyo (6T) : Bringthesnacksout (1H)

Chun.Face (6T) : Midna (1H)

mirrorpurple (6T) : mirrorpurple é¡ç´« (1H)

craZy18gurl (6T) : craZy (1H)

marsjunkiegirl (6T) : ​denizen mars (1H)

des99 (6T) : des99(1H)

BRILLANTE (6T) : DocumentaLy (1H)

Forgetaboutit (6T) : forgetaboutit (1H)

tadpole (6T) : Frog named Tadpole (1H)

bigbangtae (6T) : HeartMind&Soul (1H)
SJBestFriend (6T) : Hirano (1H)

Honeyseung (6T) : Honeyseung (1H)

youngjaexseungyeon (6T) : I Am YoungJae

Jesslovesjonghyun (6T) : jizzieputa (1H)

Justica (6T) : Justica (1H)

kongwee (6T) : kongwee (1H)

neosteros (6T) : Lone Wolf (1H)
kimirs15 (6T) : kimirs15 (1H)

kingofwar (6T) : kingofwar (1H)

kyu_is_love (6T) : kyuliss (1H)

SkyPrincessJoker (6T) : Little Red (1H)

Secure22(6T) : Laxjiyoungfany(1H)

koolaidgurl (6T) : Meli (1H)

mglst (6T) : mglst (1H)

Myth (6T) : Myth (1H)

urmomisafail (6T) : Peasant (1H)

ola_tu (6T) : pelusa (1H)

Sone 4 All (6T) : s4a (1H)

chung2 (6T) : Shinagawa (1H)

snsdJM (6T) snsdi (1H)

TeeTop (6T) : Tee (1H)

katchskull (6T) : theKatch! (1H)

BITCHSICA (6T) : The Nation's Fairy (1H)

dkoukiou (6T) : Vixen (1H)

Qrination (6T) : wilnation (1H)

wiz109 (6T) : wiz109 (1H)

zhxzhx (6T) : z h x (1H)

I was "goldman" on akp forums.  :hurr:

Durign 6theory era I dgaf about kpop. Blame my friend who was some big f(x) stan on akp forums for dragging me into kpop  :lol:

hi

was marsjunkiegirl

I liked the sense of community. While that has carried over to some extent, it's not the same... we had all these crazy memes and in jokes that just haven't been as awesome on the subsequent sites (7theory, premium membership, hell even the sand). I also feel kind of nostalgic about how all you could have was a member title and it was a Big Deal when you got to get one for the first time, not like these fancy badges we have now. Also I feel like the trolls were more motivated back then; now the best we get is wank about artists folks don't like. 

had the same username back in 6th. didnt post much outside the snsd thread though.

i think the only thing i missed about 6th are the trolls. they were much more entertaining back then. 

hello veteran, please tell me the 6theory + hallyu8 story

never went to hallyu8. But the destruction by its own creators had scattered its netizens without a home. Thus, the netizens of the two great forums went on an exodus to find a new land. The netizens of the greatest and most populated forum 6Theory were split into a schism, where about 60% had fled to the now ratchet mess KPOPselca that was spoiled by its own citizens and authorities. About 30% slowly were lead to by foward scouts to join the mature and cultured land known as one hallyu. After the ruin of KPOPselca, many took refuge to the growing forum Refuge world that is one hallyu. The other sprouted into a new and young forum known as kayoforum. The other 10% are lost. 6T is slowly growing, but It is highly doubted that it would return to its former glory.

never went to hallyu8. But the destruction by its own creators had scattered its netizens without a home. Thus, the netizens of the two great forums went on an exodus to find a new land. The netizens of the greatest and most populated forum 6Theory were split into a schism, where about 60% had fled to the now ratchet mess KPOPselca that was spoiled by its own citizens and authorities. About 30% slowly were lead to by foward scouts to join the mature and cultured land known as one hallyu. After the ruin of KPOPselca, many took refuge to the growing forum Refuge world that is one hallyu. The other sprouted into a new and young forum known as kayoforum. The other 10% are lost. 6T is slowly growing, but It is highly doubted that it would return to its former glory.

Ermagad  :twitch:

woooow :shock:

I was mariassi in 6T. I had a lot of friends there, people I actually communicated with. :c And I had just reached 1000 rep. points when the site disappeared ugh.

I was mariassi in 6T. I had a lot of friends there, people I actually communicated with. :c And I had just reached 1000 rep. points when the site disappeared ugh.

I reach 15K post with 105k likes back then.

I reach 15K post with 105k likes back then.

Oh, yeah. I remember a lot of users with thousands & thousands of posts there, since I used to check the members list when I was bored.  :lol:

Oh, yeah. I remember a lot of users with thousands & thousands of posts there, since I used to check the members list when I was bored.  :lol:

i had my 80k post and my 300k likes all gone if im not wrong...

I was kyu_is_love on 6T and H8, I posted way way way more on 6T than I do now, it was the first forum I was such an active member in.

Was there, but only remember the many many "SNSD vs 2NE1" Hate threads and the sevral "Can Non Asians Be In Kpop" threads.....that still get remade to this day.