Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

oh yea this section 

국내 남성 그룹

I never really check that page, only when you update the thread

but when does that section update and what's it really about? Is that what nevermind was talking about? 

The one Nevermind was talking about was this: http://www.melon.com/search/trend/index.htm

You can check it out for other acts by clicking on the button located next to their names.

That means male groups, btw (the name of the section you're talking about).

Edited by Brittany

Do any of you guys have the downloads info for BTS' old tracks (like 2013)?

Like I haven't really seen it around, and I just checked:

No More Dream - 49,068

N.O - 37,720

Too bad the source I have hasn't updated 2014, 2015, and 2016. We would have seen more downloads including b-sides as long as they were included in the Top 200 in that month (which was the case for other big groups at that time in 2012/2013, etc.).

Edited by Brittany
  • Like 1

This....isn't accurate. The downloads are, but the rankings in the Top 100 aren't.

And I Need U has a 13th week (2015.07.19~2015.07.25)? It only charted for 12 weeks.

Also, I Need U has 464,248 charted downloads.

The 2015 Gaon year-end digital chart shows that I Need U has thus far accumulated 617,193 downloads in total, though? Or do you mean something else by "charted downloads"?

The 2015 Gaon year-end digital chart shows that I Need U has thus far accumulated 617,193 downloads in total, though? Or do you mean something else by "charted downloads"?

Charted downloads = Weekly/Monthly downloads. Their Weekly downloads are actually less (well, that's normal anyway).

When it's the year end, downloads that didn't chart over the weeks/months are also part of the year-end (like those 150,000+ extra downloads came from the months of August-December, but they didn't chart weekly/monthly). 

Which is why it's a good thing if acts get to be part of the Top 100, because you get to know about the downloads you might miss (otherwise, we'd be stuck with BTS getting 150,000+ less).

Edited by Brittany
  • Like 1

So finally was able to find some charts about how their older albums are selling on hanteo in the past month (not for every week, neither for every day), the thing is they are selling reeaaally well 

The daily hanteo charts include 30 albums.

1. On every daily chart I found the hyyh pt.2, hyyh pt.1, dark&wild and skool luv affair are charting, but on most of them the O!RUL8,2? and 2cool4skool albums are on it as well. This is actually better than how they were selling the old albums during INU, and during the summer, since it was rare that all album were in the daily chart, usually sla or d&w was there, but not always like now.

2. All of them are on the weekly chart (top100), but that has been like that ever since I observe it (like the beginning of 2015)

3. BTS has been selling their old albums for quite a while exceptionally (it is not that typical). But recently it is even bigger. As a comparission during INU the dark&wild and skool luv affair albums were selling somewhat more than 100-150 weekly. Then somewhere around July it went above a little 200 weekly for them (obviously there were exceptions, I am talking about how the numbers are changing in a bigger scale), and then after RUN comeback they started selling over 300 weekly and now they are selling above 400. 

In the week of 2016.01.04-2016.01.10

sla: 496    d&w: 480

In the week of 2016.01.11-2016.01.17

sla: 453    d&w: 510 

For the older albums (oru, 2c4s) they were selling around 100 weekly during INU, during summer started selling 150 weekly, during RUN started selling 200 weekly, and now above 300 weekly:

oru: 367    2c4s: 336

oru: 302    2c4s: 319

So what I mean to say? It is not just the fancafe members that are rapidly increasingly nowdays in a way bigger scale than they did during INU and Dope (and those were big as well, the 1500-3000 weekly increasing was seen as big, but now 6000-7000 there was even week when it was like 10000 that increased). 

Their old albums are selling like they haven't (or never) for a really long time, the new fans just keep comming in, and in an even bigger number than during the INU, Dope period 

:shock:

PS: HYYH pt.1 has been selling over 1000 weekly 

These are good numbers on hanteo chart for older albums.

Indicates the influx of new fans. 

Edited by Nevermind
  • Like 4

So finally was able to find some charts about how their older albums are selling on hanteo in the past month (not for every week, neither for every day), the thing is they are selling reeaaally well 

1. On every daily chart I found the hyyh pt.2, hyyh pt.1, dark&wild and skool luv affair are charting, but on most of them the O!RUL8,2? and 2cool4skool albums are on it as well. This is actually better than how they were selling the old albums during INU, and during the summer, since it was rare that all album were in the daily chart, usually sla or d&w was there, but not always like now.

2. All of them are on the weekly chart (top100), but that has been like that ever since I observe it (like the beginning of 2015)

3. BTS has been selling their old albums for quite a while exceptionally (it is not that typical). But recently it is even bigger. As a comparission during INU the dark&wild and skool luv affair albums were selling somewhat more than 100-150 weekly. Then somewhere around July it went above a little 200 weekly for them (obviously there were exceptions, I am talking about how the numbers are changing in a bigger scale), and then after RUN comeback they started selling over 300 weekly and now they are selling above 400. 

For the older albums (oru, 2c4s) they were selling around 100 weekly during INU, during summer started selling 150 weekly, during RUN started selling 200 weekly, and now above 300 weekly:

So what I mean to say? It is not just the fancafe members that are rapidly increasingly nowdays in a way bigger scale than they did during INU and Dope (and those were big as well, the 1500-3000 weekly increasing was seen as big, but now 6000-7000 there was even week when it was like 10000 that increased). 

Their old albums are selling like they haven't (or never) for a really long time, the new fans just keep comming in, and in an even bigger number than during the INU, Dope period 

18vnb.gif18vnb.gif18vnb.gif

Im so f*cking happy after reading this. It makes me so so proud to see them raising like this. And to think that this is basically only the beginning for them. I'm pretty sure success will keep finding them.

This made me emotional af. I love this group so much. ♡

18vnb.gif18vnb.gif18vnb.gif

Im so f*cking happy after reading this. It makes me so so proud to see them raising like this. And to think that this is basically only the beginning for them. I'm pretty sure success will keep finding them.

This made me emotional af. I love this group so much. ♡

The HHYH pt.2 is also back on the US itunes top100 pop album chart. 

It was on it for quite a while, but las week it went out for a few days, but now it is back.

(also for a while it was hanging around 40-50 place, so when I say it was on the chart for a while, it doesn't simply mean around 100th places, even if now they are there)

In this link you can monitor the various different itunes charts for different countries. Link

You can also check out the kpop charts on that page.

Kpop albums can make this pop chart but usually they disappear from it a week after the release. 

Maybe I should have done screencaps for recieps, so sorry, you have to trust in my memory  :lol:

Edited by Nevermind

Wow amazing. they're fancafe numbers as of April 30th, 2015 were like 95,750. Now 9 months later they're 226,600. More than 130,000 new members in only 9 months. So proud of our boys. 

I'm one of those people that bought the albums. I bought Dark&Wild and hyyh pt.1 month ago.  I hope to buy the rest of the old albums this year.  :wut:

The HHYH pt.2 is also back on the US itunes top100 pop album chart. 

It was on it for quite a while, but las week it went out for a few days, but now it is back.

(also for a while it was hanging around 40-50 place, so when I say it was on the chart for a while, it doesn't simply mean around 100th places, even if now they are there)

In this link you can monitor the various different itunes charts for different countries. Link

You can also check out the kpop charts on that page.

Kpop albums can make this pop chart but usually they disappear from it a week after the release. 

Maybe I should have done screencaps for recieps, so sorry, you have to trust in my memory  :lol:

l trust your memory lol and thanks for the link

i really can't wait for their future comebacks to see if they're gonna keep breaking their own records   :ahmagah:

8th week (2015.01.17~2015.01.23):

Downloads:

#67: Run - 19,140

Streams:

#56: Run - 924,068

• Like 3

You can actually check out how they're doing overall here: http://www.melon.com/search/trend/index.htm

Like you can see through the list and right now ë°©íƒ„소년단 is at #11. Just click on the icon located next to the name (which means trends) and you can see it. You can also check how they did a few months ago/a year ago by looking at the buttons above and you have other acts as material for comparison too. 

You can actually check out how they're doing overall here: http://www.melon.com/search/trend/index.htm

Like you can see through the list and right now ë°©íƒ„소년단 is at #11. Just click on the icon located next to the name (which means trends) and you can see it. You can also check how they did a few months ago/a year ago by looking at the buttons above and you have other acts as material for comparison too. 

yea ive been doing that lately

they always manage to be there 

that's nice to see  :rlytearpls:

l trust your memory lol and thanks for the link

i really can't wait for their future comebacks to see if they're gonna keep breaking their own records   :ahmagah:

We all want them to break their own records in the future  :happy:

8th week (2015.01.17~2015.01.23):

Downloads:

#67: Run - 19,140

Streams:

#56: Run - 924,068

what is the total for Run download now?

what is the total for Run download now?

324,844; I have a post on the first page which I update every week.

BTS The Most Beautiful Moment In Life pt.2 is again on the Billboard World Album chart. 

It is in the 2nd place, and it is the 9nth week in a row it is on the chart, link

Edited by Nevermind

BTS The Most Beautiful Moment In Life pt.2 is again on the Billboard World Album chart. 

It is in the 2nd place, and it is the 9nth week in a row it is on the chart, link

what kind of slayage.... 

:rlytearpls:

BTS Hanteo sales monthly for 2016 January (I will be rounding up the last digits)

6. BTS - HYYH pt.2                   20.720 (total: 204.860)

15. BTS - HYYH pt.1                 4.380 (total: 181.650)

22. BTS - SLA                           2.060 (total: 80.220)

24. BTS - D&W                         1.920 (total: 89.660)

33. BTS - ORU                         1.320 (total: 40.100)

34. BTS - 2c4s                         1.280 (total: 30.300)

88. BTS Memories 2014          330    (total: 8.370)

Edited by Nevermind

9th week (2015.01.24~2015.01.30):

Downloads:

#94: Run - 17,399

Streams:

#64: Run - 829,124

Lol, hopefully it holds on for next week. It probably will considering there were over 30 new releases this week (b-sides that are likely to drop off), when it's usually only around 15. 

• Like 1