Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Gaon numbers are not out yet. 

Gaon only shows the monthly numbers. Idk wether it will be the next or the week after that when we will know the November number. 

they're up to 4. BTS - The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt. 1 - 192,636+

on Gaon

http://onehallyu.com/topic/244623-top-100-gaon-album-2015-sales-until-october-2015/

they can probably break 200k by end of the year 

Thank You!!

So that 192K+ does not include November, yea BTS defiantly have a high chance of breaking 200K.

Now i'm even more excited for november sales :ahmagah:  

Actually not necesserily. 

It happens that some shops order more albums, and send some back later.

Because of that the end of the year Gaon number tends to be a little lower than adding up the monthly Gaon numbers.

The year end Gaon number is a corrected number. 

Probably it will break 200k eventually even if not this year. 

guess we'll just have to wait and see and yea I'm also positive it will break 200K eventually. tho it will be nice if it was this year. BTS is doing good, so i'm proud either way :rlytearpls:

I don't know what this is...something related to QQ Music and sales(?)...but I see BTS!

nkIZL9P.jpg

QQ Music is a Chinese music streaming and download service owned by Tencent. It has more than 800 million users, 400 million monthly active users, 100 million daily active users and 10 million subscribers.
x

Tencent Holdings Limited is a Chinese investment holding company whose subsidiaries provide media, entertainment, internet and mobile phone value-added services and operate online advertising services in China.
Tencent is one of the largest Internet companies in the world, many services of whose include social network, web portals, e-commerce, and multiplayer online games. Its offerings in China include the well-known instant messenger Tencent QQ and one of the largest web portals, QQ.com. [/background]

x

EDIT: It's related to this;

1. Article 

2. B*B has surpassed Jay Chou, became best selling artist ever of QQ Music with 31 milion yuan x

BTS is #6 :shock:

I think QQ Music is China's "Melon" (digital). I believe they were also sponsors or something with Melon Music Awards.

Edited by satoori
  • Like 2

CAK means you're #1 on every chart and real time

PAK means you're #1 on all charts, real time and for the entire week.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/101390-all-kill-perfect-all-kill-rooftoop-hit-5-minute-chart/

Basically or at least how i got it lol

CAK

it has to be 1# on the realtime chart and daily chart

PAK 

AKA all #1 everything:

• #1 on all realtime charts
  • #1 on all daily charts
  • #1 on Instiz Weekly Chart
  • When I say all, I mean the above list + Cyworld

CAK - number 1 on all charts except ichart weekly

PAK - number 1 on all charts.

This pic is helpful. The first is an AK, second CAK, and third PAK.

CLi3wgsVAAEac-I.jpg

The OST is really strong, like really freaking killer. All it needs to do is block them on one chart, and with how good it's doing that shouldn't be hard. Their chances would've been better without it.

Thanks!!!!!!!

@ihavepopcrn, The image really helped me understand and visualize it even more clearly.

Lmao reading some of the stuff here and other places...anyways I don't think people should stop streaming Mic Drop to focus on Crystal snow...At the same time saying stuff like the Korean and Japanese public will be mad, if by some very small chance a Korean group got a Japanese song to chart is sort of 0u0plz.png.... I think it's wrong to spread a message like that tbh

edit: ^za5g21G.png..i agree.

Edited by satoori

OT: Adding on to a topic a few pages back...

BTS popularity in China have increased recently. This could explain some of the vlive views.

Cfandoms/stans are known to be powerful and competitive.

Also Youtube is blocked in China..

Edited by satoori
  • Like 9
  • Dislike 1