Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

holy crap they're already basically at 100k

I really hope armys break the YouTube record. I don’t care for YouTube views personally but it’ll shut certain people up :-) so far so good, keep going armys.

• Like 6

I am streaming on my work computer just so they could break Taylor's record just to spite that douche J**sph K88hn!

Exactly!

Almost 30 million views honestly I think armys are gonna do it :-) I have faith, everyone’s doing so well!

• Like 1

can anyone tell me when next week we will get billboard chart updates for Answer?

Next Sunday I believe

Is our views slowing down or is it just me?

That’s what I asked earlier, either they froze or the other side of the world is just sleeping right now.?

Proud of army’s, now time for a final push for Taylor’s record ...

Any way to see the number of sales on iTunes, amazon music.etc?

Edited by Kaity

BTS won't get a pak unless suddenly Korea lose interest on Shaun song lmao.

It’s a really good song :(

This YouTube thing is such bs now..they’re figuring out a way to delete views I swear..armys should channel the anger into streaming the song/album for now..atleast that won’t be manipulated

The views are suddenly moving now :-0

• Like 1

They’re saying we gained 20 mil today but bc YouTube froze we never got to see it..sucks but atleast it didn’t decrease

• Like 1

This ain’t cute for a group who can garner millions of views in 24 hrs. Theyre also in the red in terms of iTunes sales I seen?

Edited by Kaity

It’s sad because most of us are focusing on YT views, when we should be focusing on paid on streaming services.

I feel like this YT record got us more mad than we shouldve been, because it’s been thrown in our faces for 2 months

Exactly..streams on music services is way more important..I can understand the 24hr record. But Now that it’s over army should redirect their attention. Stop with the twitter hashtags about it too because quite frankly it’s embarrassing. It looks obsessed. Focus on getting their song to chart high on billboard if you’re that angry. Sometimes I wish I was a big account on twitter so I can promote the right stuff :( Edited by Kaity
  • Like 3

Why demanding what we worked hard for is embarassing? Why seeking for justice is embarassing? I could expect this kind of mindset from asians cos they have exactly this mindset,,, but from western people? Or am I mistakes and you're an asian?

So standing for my rights is now called being obsessed? Yes I'm obsessed with justice. And I hope you understand it from your very own experience.

Trending for every little thing that doesn’t go army way makes us as a whole look like crybaby 12 year old fangirls I’m sorry it’s true. Stuff like

This should be kept within the fandom, youtube and bighit. Trending will do zero good and people are gonna think we don’t care about the music. Stuff like that is why people look at army behavior instead of their music. Of course be upset! But let’s REDIRECT our energy to what matters more. Debuting in the lower half of billboard wouldn’t look good for bts. Remember, they shouldn’t be viewed as fads.

• Like 7

2018.8.26 23:30 (KST)

DliGCJ-U4AAxVBE.jpg

Nu esteu monopoly mnet and soribada.Their fandom famous by focusing on one of the site only

Is there a reason for focusing on one site?

Green for both IDOL tracks, increasing their lead over all other artists in the top 10. Fantastic news. :) 

2a0c3za.png

Yay this makes me happy. I love green it’s my new favorite color :)

Cardi b is creeping back up pushing nickis version down. Are cardi fans coming for nicki or what? Lol bc I like it was not that high before. I know cardi fans are extra as hell and stream too but this was funny to me, seemed very planned just now lol

I’m happy to see the results. I see armys motivated to stream to push to 200k. I notice that most armys like immediate results. Either way, everyone is doing good now. Can’t wait to make bts proud again

• Like 3

@UK_kpop_stan I accidentally negged you I’m sorry ;(

When does the hot100 predictions come out..I know it’s today apparently but it’s usually around like 3

It’ll be between 10-15 for sure

Edit: wait are the tidal streams counted yet or not? Because they may have a shot of moving up. Lot of armys moved over there

Edited by Kaity