Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Owatari

The 7 Ikemen Gods of EXILE

USA and his love child Sekai

Lol I've no comment. Though I think Matsu is most unattractive looking.

Actually, Sekai is not that bad looking imo. He just has an unfortunate jaw and the most irrelevant out of the new bunch. Actually, the most irrelevant out of them all too.

Edited by Hanabi dream

USA and his love child Sekai

I think I already know who you are  :stud:

Actually, Sekai is not that bad looking imo. He just has an unfortunate jaw and the most irrelevant out of the new bunch. Actually, the most irrelevant out of them all too.

Why you'd think Sekai is irrelevant?

Actually, it's quite the opposite. SEKAI seems to be garnering the most praise out of any of them. I've seen several discussions from non-fans about how they saw him on TV and were impressed by his dancing.
  • Like 1

Actually, it's quite the opposite. SEKAI seems to be garnering the most praise out of any of them. I've seen several discussions from non-fans about how they saw him on TV and were impressed by his dancing.

Where did you see those discussions? I'm curious! Sekai-biased here

Also, I'd like to know if I'm right or not in this... Sekai looks like he's more in touch with his roots compared to most of the rest of the members.

Why you'd think Sekai is irrelevant?

Well, there's the popular golden boy Gun-chan, the popular funny guy & tarento Mendy, Alan from GENE (I'm sure he's very popular & has many fangirls and seem to be doing many things), Taiki seems to be growing in popularity and apart from being in EXILE, he also

acts (I'm sure that baby face of his is adored by many fans),

and finally.....Sekai...who I sometimes forgot exists (I wonder what else does he do apart from being in EXILE and being an assistant/mentee to USA and Tetsuya. Pardon me, he just doesnt seem to do much other than dancing/EXILE or maybe its bcos I don't really follow much updates from him, hence, my ignorance. He just seem like the most quiet out of the new bunch too.

Wow really? Thanks for informing and correcting me. I didn't know that.

I do think, he's the best dancer out of the new bunch, but then, when you have Gunchan, Alan and Mendy - who are like 10x more popular, seem to be doing alot of things and have more screentime than Sekai, I thought it kinda make him irrelevant.

But hey, if he is truly garnering more attention from non-fans, more power to him. EXILE could get more new and potential fans which is good. The guy is talented, he may not garner fans through his looks but through talent which is a good thing.

Edited by Hanabi dream
  • Like 1

WHAT

His throwback to samurai warlords look is so hot

20140101_exile_06.jpg

wpid-293d7687.jpg

I think I already know who you are  :stud:

(:

Edited by Watashi Wa Watashi

WHAT

His throwback to samurai warlords look is so hot

20140101_exile_06.jpg

wpid-293d7687.jpg

(:

Omg. I'm sorry. He's so fug lol. I wanted to say that he looks like something but I rather not say it. But I must say he looks so much better these day than when he was younger.

I also there is this one time... he said/joked abt something on a show and it rubbed me off in the wrong way.

I enjoy Wild heroes, and finally know that they are from EXILE

this guy is total babe, his name is Takanori Iwata isn't it? 

2c852900-s.jpg

and Taiki Sato's character is cute there

wild_heroes_-_tooru_ritou_-_cast_0.jpg

• Like 1

I enjoy Wild heroes, and finally know that they are from EXILE

this guy is total babe, his name is Takanori Iwata isn't it? 

2c852900-s.jpg

and Taiki Sato's character is cute there

wild_heroes_-_tooru_ritou_-_cast_0.jpg

Sheesh, you Kpop fans really fall hard for Takanori, don't you? xD Nah, he's a cutie pie, also Taiki! 

Sheesh, you Kpop fans really fall hard for Takanori, don't you? xD Nah, he's a cutie pie, also Taiki! 

well, I am not a really k-pop fan myself indeed

I am huge fans of Japanese movies, but been long not watching any drama

well, I still am fans of JE boys indeed but since fangirling japanese ent having hard time to find subbed show even MV streaming I became rarely fangirling japanese boys *randomlysharingcauseit'ssad  :cry:

Edited by dexelmine
  • Like 1

well, I am not a really k-pop fan myself indeed

I am huge fans of Japanese movies, but been long not watching any drama

well, I still am fans of JE boys indeed but since fangirling japanese ent having hard time to find subbed show even MV streaming I became rarely fangirling japanese boys *randomlysharingcauseit'ssad  :cry:

No prob, I often see Kpop fans falling for Takanori (Gunchan), that's why  :hehe:

Soooo... yeah, the locked LiveJournal communities. Hopefully the peeps in the Arashi, Kanjani... threads can guide you in the quest for Johnny's content <3

Also, you're invited to join the EXILE family  :hehe:

Edited by Pillar Man
  • Like 1

• Naoki is the mother; he beams with pride and tells them about the littlest of details
  • Hiroomi looks shy, but I don't think so.  :hurr:  He seems so carefree and bold.  I think he's a bad boy (the one that can get you into mischief).

tumblr_n8tjvbYEIn1sgjlyko1_250.gif

i want to hugged by mama naoki too. and as for omi, i think he is just camera shy. i bet he is that smooth talker. though he has this kind nature around him. 

Spill

Is that that show where Akiko Wada was hoodwinked into believing Matsu and Akira were gay and she delivered some remarks about how love is for everyone and all that jazz? Yes, that was in 2009 I think, I so very angry at that one that I refused to watch the whole thing, and I think this is the reprehensible thing, not the physical aspect of these people.

*EDIT: The problem was with Akira and Matsu for the prank, not with Akiko. Sorry for the gross misunderstanding.

Edited by Pillar Man

Is that that show where Akiko Wada was hoodwinked into believing Matsu and Akira were gay and she delivered some remarks about how love is for everyone and all that jazz? Yes, that was in 2009 I think, I so very angry at that one that I refused to watch the whole thing, and I think this is the reprehensible thing, not the physical aspect of these people.

Idk that's why i'm asking hanabi dream. Regardless tho I want to know why that's a "reprehensible" thing?

Are you a homophobe?

Actually there isn't anything wrong with that. That pranked was fine and not offensive.

Spill

It was on Shuukan EXILE show, there's this segment where E-girls had to introduce themselves. When it was Ishi Anna's turn, she said that her talent is that she can do something with her tongue (ya know those rolling your tongues, making waves and various shapes with your tongue, etc. Innocent stuff ) But then, Matsu responded, "Oooh, I would like to see that "(he was insinuating and thinking that its something R-rated 18+). One of the host, a lady, told him off, " You dirty old man. Shut up ! We gonna need the editing team to cut this part out". Other older E-girls who definitely get what Matsu said, were surprised and covered their mouths. Some others laughed but still they could not believed what was uttered by Matsu.

I know this might not be seen as a big deal to some ppl and some others might pass this off as a joke but Ishi Anna was a minor/underaged at the time like around 12/13 ? ( and I believe she still is underaged now ?). Therefore, it just doesn't sit well with me. I can't believe he was thinking such stuff about a minor even if it was joke. I mean, there's still that "intention". I mean, you shouldn't make dirty jokes around a minor because its just so inappropriate imo.

Edited by Hanabi dream

Actually there isn't anything wrong with that. That pranked was fine and not offensive.

It was on Shuukan EXILE show, there's this segment where E-girls had to introduce themselves. When it was Ishi Anna's turn, she said that her talent is that she can do something with her tongue (ya know those rolling your tongues, making waves and various shapes with your tongue, etc. Innocent stuff ) But then, Matsu responded, "Oooh, I would like to see that "(he was insinuating and thinking that its something R-rated 18+). One of the host, a lady, told him off, " You dirty old man. Shut up ! We gonna need the editing team to cut this part out". Other older E-girls who definitely get what Matsu said, were surprised and covered their mouths. Some others laughed but still they could not believed what was uttered by Matsu.

I know this might not be seen as a big deal to some ppl and some others might pass this off as a joke but Ishi Anna was a minor/underaged at the time like around 12/13 ? ( and I believe she still is underaged now ?). Therefore, it just doesn't sit well with me. I can't believe he was thinking such stuff about a minor even if it was joke. I mean, there's still that "intention". I mean, you shouldn't make dirty jokes around a minor because its just so inappropriate imo.

I asked to LGBT people here in OneHallyu and they didn't think that incident with Akiko Wada was that offensive, but still............ it's a matter of acknowledging the voices and needs of the community.

About that incident with Matsu... If that's really true...... you know...... I mean, Matsu does have a wife, but....... really, I'm really hoping that is untrue. Where did you read the account/saw that segment? 

Idk that's why i'm asking hanabi dream. Regardless tho I want to know why that's a "reprehensible" thing?

Are you a homophobe?

The problem I see was with Akira and Matsu, not with Akiko. I perceived Akira and Matsu as taking advantage of Akiko's good faith by lying about what they were. Of course I agree with Akiko Wada about the "love is for everyone" part!

Have you seen James Franco joking about being gay even though he's hetero? That kind of thing. Being gay is an identity, not a prank, a fancy accessory you can wear. For example, when that actress Ruby Rose rose to fame, suddenly every heterosexual woman became "gay" for her (I'm okay w/ ppl identifying themselves as whatever as long as the sentiment is genuine, though) and that wasn't very well received by some LGBT people. Like "everyone wants to be black except..." (ie. wanting all the fancy things of an oppressed collective except the oppression that faces that community. In the case of being black it's the hip hop, the hair, the fashion.... and the oppression is police brutality, antiblackness, mysoginoir...). 

No, I wouldn't say I am an homophobe. I'm all against heteronormativity, biphobia/panphobia, the stonings of homosexuals........ Even if I don't consider myself as one, it's true that I have a lot to learn, that's why I have to take into account your voices. I'm sorry if I came across to you such a gross human being.

Edited by Pillar Man
  • Like 1

I asked to LGBT people here in OneHallyu and they didn't think that incident with Akiko Wada was that offensive, but still............ it's a matter of acknowledging the voices and needs of the community.

About that incident with Matsu... If that's really true...... you know...... I mean, Matsu does have a wife, but....... really, I'm really hoping that is untrue. Where did you read the account/saw that segment?

The problem I see was with Akira and Matsu, not with Akiko. I perceived Akira and Matsu as taking advantage of Akiko's good faith by lying about what they were. Of course I agree with Akiko Wada about the "love is for everyone" part!

Have you seen James Franco joking about being gay even though he's hetero? That kind of thing. Being gay is an identity, not a prank, a fancy accessory you can wear. For example, when that actress Ruby Rose rose to fame, suddenly every heterosexual woman became "gay" for her (I'm okay w/ ppl identifying themselves as whatever as long as the sentiment is genuine, though) and that wasn't very well received by some LGBT people. Like "everyone wants to be black except..." (ie. wanting all the fancy things of an oppressed collective except the oppression that faces that community. In the case of being black it's the hip hop, the hair, the fashion.... and the oppression is police brutality, antiblackness, mysoginoir...).

No, I wouldn't say I am an homophobe. I'm all against heteronormativity, biphobia/panphobia, the stonings of homosexuals........ Even if I don't consider myself as one, it's true that I have a lot to learn, that's why I have to take into account your voices. I'm sorry if I came across to you such a gross human being.

Regarding that gay prank, I'm glad you voice your opinion. Thats a really good point that I haven't delved into. You really showed a good concern towards the lgbt community. On the surface, its not really that offensive and I think both Matsu and Akira didn't have any bad intention, its just that they need to be more sensitive. I can see why some people find it offensive.

If I'm not mistaken this didn't really blow up because people don't think it as much of a big deal but I do know and heard that hardo gay( japanese comedian) received a lot of backlash from Japanese Lgbt community. I hoped Exile members don't do to that extent. I believe Exile members are not homophobic and they've done alot of Gay/ lgbt tv special on some of their shows. They have a quite number of gay fanbase.

I'm not really apart of lgbt but I do want to show support and understanding towards the community and I also have a lot to learn.

Edited by Hanabi dream

fkn groce...

he suddenly looks like an orangutang to me.

OMG 

sorry m8

giphy.gif

some members are sort of vile and other members are actually very handsome but at the same time horribly unphotogenic and look better in gifs/vids