Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
If you're experiencing difficulties posting, please bear with us as we try to rectify the issues. We're sorry for the inconvenience! - Tech Team ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Miss.Miss

+×+×OFFICIAL WINNER (위너) THREAD - We Built Our Own World, We're On Our Way - WINNER CROSS TOUR ASIA - Taipei 24/11×+×+

Favourite WINNER Song  

404 members have voted

1. 1. 2014 S/S

• Empty
    • Color Ring
    • Don't Flirt
    • I'm Him
    • Love is a lie
    • But
    • Confession
    • Different
    • Tonight
    • Smile Again
  2. 2. EXIT:E

• Baby Baby
    • Sentimental
    • Pricked
    • Immature
    • I'm Young
  3. 3. Fate Number For

• Really Really
    • Fool
  4. 4. Our Twenty For

• Love Me Love Me
    • Island
  5. 5. Everyday

• Everyday
    • Air
    • Hello
    • Turn Off The Light
    • LALA
    • FOR
    • We Were
    • Luxury
    • Movie Star
    • Special Night
    • Raining
    • Have A Good Day
  6. 6. WE

• Ah Yeah
    • Zoo
    • Mola
    • Boom
    • Everyday (remix)
    • First Love
  7. 7. CROSS

• SOSO
    • OMG
    • Dress Up
    • Flamenco
    • Wind
    • Don't Be Shy

More Mino  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

The V event start at 11 PM KST

CryxZZ8XYAENUxA.jpg

Edited by Namsong trash!

No wonder I was ultra-fanboying over this song. I thought the beat sounded similar to an OST of a certain JRPG I played in the past. 

And lo and behold.

WINNER: “Missing You (2NE1)â€

WINNER gives 2NE1’s “Missing You†a sophisticated twist in their cover of the song below, and it’ll always be a go-to tune to soothe your soul.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/07/31-times-k-pop-groups-sung-another-groups-song/

http://onehallyu.com/topic/392099-soompi-33-times-k-pop-groups-sang-another-group%E2%80%99s-song-and-it-was-amazing/

Rant, dont open if you dont want to deal with this lil dose of negativity lol

But what I dont understand is: why is he giving them so much promos (today and tomorrow only I guess) if he's gonna send them to Japan right after???? With how crazy the competition is on the charts rn, does he think 2 days promos will be enough? This is dumb af, Mino could have been in Korea promoting his solo since Bobby will be on tour...but why is he guesting on their entire tour? Even the additional dates? I'm so upset about this, they will go on v app, have some performance in Itaewon and this will literally be it. When they released like 4 songs who need intense promotion....

Why am I even surprised at this point...

Edited by HugeBoi Minos Wife

But what I dont understand is: why is he giving them so much promos (today and tomorrow only I guess) if he's gonna send them to Japan???? With how crazy the competition is on the charts rn, does he think 2 days promos will be enough? This is dumb af, Mino could have been in Korea promoting his solo since Bobby will be on tour...but why the fuck is he guesting on their entire tour? Even the additional dates? I'm so upset about this, they will go on v app, have some performance in Itaewon and this will literally be it. When they released like 4 songs who need intense promotion....

Why am I even surprised at this point...

This is why he is sending them to Japan, to not mess with his/ikon schedule and why is he sending Mino too? well I guess he want this to be all about 'MOBB' not Mino or Bobby solos. I think he want to meke them a official unit or something.

they will only release the 19+ MV if the Body MV views hit 1,5M , so......stream stream stream on YouTube rn guys :hurr: :happy:

No wonder I was ultra-fanboying over this song. I thought the beat sounded similar to an OST of a certain JRPG I played in the past. 

And lo and behold.

omg lol ffviii  :rlytearpls: i never finished it

Nii

Cry1GJBUMAAwZ4b.jpg

Cry1GmbUMAAnu9x.jpg

Cry1HF-VIAAh-XK.jpg

KING

they will only release the 19+ MV if the Body MV views hit 1,5M , so......stream stream stream on YouTube rn guys :hurr: :happy:

Is this true? If so back to streaming  :hurr:

This is why he is sending them to Japan, to not mess with his/ikon schedule and why is he sending Mino too? well I guess he want this to be all about 'MOBB' not Mino or Bobby solos. I think he want to meke them a official unit or something.

I understand nothing about this but I will even stop trying to. YG will do whatever he wants anyway...l guess all I need to do is stream Mino song and support mobb until they get shipped off to japan in 2 days.

Edited by HugeBoi Minos Wife

Welcome^to the thread and dont hesitate to post more often :ohbi: Happy to know you liked his solo, it was amazing indeed ^^

Thanks

I'm so overwhelmed I can't explain.

Also it was not a good idea to listen to body for the first time whilst driving but at least I survived.

I don't even know what I expected but I really love everything about it.

Thanks

Np :ohbi:

Cry6NGlXgAAkX4Q.jpg

So the female model was a YGK+ model...I wanted to know her name, she looks pretty. Reminded me of Krystal a bit. I'm really happy for Seunghoon and I hope this is only a start for him as a fashion designer. His fresh fruits designs were pretty popular and now he got to release a clothing line in collaboration with NII. This is huge and I hope he will get noticed. He's so talented at what he does.