Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Miss.Miss.

+×+×OFFICIAL WINNER (위너) THREAD - 6 Years Together - Remember Me and We'll be Everlasting ×+×+

Favourite WINNER Song  

407 members have voted

1. 1. 2014 S/S

• Empty
    • Color Ring
    • Don't Flirt
    • I'm Him
    • Love is a lie
    • But
    • Confession
    • Different
    • Tonight
    • Smile Again
  2. 2. EXIT:E

• Baby Baby
    • Sentimental
    • Pricked
    • Immature
    • I'm Young
  3. 3. Fate Number For

• Really Really
    • Fool
  4. 4. Our Twenty For

• Love Me Love Me
    • Island
  5. 5. Everyday

• Everyday
    • Air
    • Hello
    • Turn Off The Light
    • LALA
    • FOR
    • We Were
    • Luxury
    • Movie Star
    • Special Night
    • Raining
    • Have A Good Day
  6. 6. WE

• Ah Yeah
    • Zoo
    • Mola
    • Boom
    • Everyday (remix)
    • First Love
  7. 7. CROSS

• SOSO
    • OMG
    • Dress Up
    • Flamenco
    • Wind
    • Don't Be Shy

Lmao.....winner have more dvds than albums :rlytearpls:

omg yes brb sobbing

Lol basically he's pale Mino

but he's married tho  :lol:

oh fudge nvm just unsee what I said :omg:

This is not good!! I think mino is now aware of his sexiness :rlytearpls:

I think all wot5 is finding their inner peace in jpn since they've been soo extra there lately. Truly embracing their jpop identity :rlytearpls:

I think all wot5 is finding their inner peace in jpn since they've been soo extra there lately. Truly embracing their jpop identity :rlytearpls:

Remember when they were all shy with the fans? :rlytearpls:

They've taken their fan service to a new level this time around

thelordistestingme.gif

(prayercircle for mino embracing his inner taeyang lmao)

lol ikr. not sure if winner or kat-tun haha

im actually ok if one join winner...i would welcome him..but i dont know what other ic react if he do..what do you guys thinks??

I'm not gonna lie, I won't be okay.. I love One, but I voted for Team A to debut as 5 not for them to add another member.. I rather One being a solo artist or doing collabs than actually joining a group...

Well Winner already debuted long time ago, so thats not even an option, and he doesnt have a place at all in Winner.

They already found their dynamics and they are perfect as they are ^^

well.. tbh if we look at all the groups that added another member *cough* rv *cough* then idk what's gonna happen and what not, but I hope One doesn't join W... :(

I'll nominate you to be the captain of Winner's comeback album bulk buy squad :ohbi:

yes please do so, I promise to keep all the receipts just in case &I promise to not throw away the receipts almost immidiately. 

I also promise that IF I bulk buy I'll hold giveaways, so that it can be christmas for everyone~   :ohla:

I DEMAND A KANGNAM SUB UNIT NOW

OH boy i WANT this fancam so BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahmagah:

hope someone will post it when available

---------------

happy for our Hyung that he's got kissing scenes :ohpressor:

-----------------

Mino W Korea,wow,he looks amazing!

Edited by Miky

Why people here wants to change Winner line-up?  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

they actually don't, it was a thought that struck to them I guess since One is joining YG  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

but honestly WINNER is really perfect just the way they are.. Their voices are all so different but they fit and compliment each other so well.. they fill in each others imperfections and their voices always give me goosebumps. There is so much feeling in their voices and I wouldn't want anyone to touch it, bc their harmony & they voices in general is what makes them WINNER for me :( 

• Like 1

meh don't take it too seriously y'all. Winner is already a balanced team. Adding another member would just beat out their dynamic + yg have never change their groups' line ups once they officially debut so

Remember when they were all shy with the fans? :rlytearpls:
They've taken their fan service to a new level this time around

Taehyun beg to differ. That gossip dragon cosplayer is a trash for his fans :imstupid:

yes please do so, I promise to keep all the receipts just in case &I promise to not throw away the receipts almost immidiately. 

I also promise that IF I bulk buy I'll hold giveaways, so that it can be christmas for everyone~   :ohla:

Save one for my birthday juseyo :ohbi:

im actually ok if one join winner...i would welcome him..but i dont know what other ic react if he do..what do you guys thinks??

Hm... I'm sorry, but I don't think everyone that following WINNER since day 1 of WIN show would agree with that idea....

(There's an example reaction from 'i' fans when YG added one member to their team )

Well, if YG has that idea, I think I'll be the first to leave the fandom..... :)

Am I too seriously? Maybe.....

• Like 1

Well Winner already debuted long time ago, so thats not even an option, and he doesnt have a place at all in Winner.

They already found their dynamics and they are perfect as they are ^^

lol RV did that but I don't think YG ever changes line ups so hopefully he doesn't this time. I really like ONE but not that much to add him into Winner lol.

I DEMAND A KANGNAM SUB UNIT NOW

omg kang x nam. :ahmagah:

large.gif

/dead

thelordistestingme.gif

(prayercircle for mino embracing his inner taeyang lmao)

lol ikr. not sure if winner or kat-tun haha

lol ikr? Mino's inner TY is taking over!!!! :hurr:

you can report to mods. If its neg stalking they will get a warning (and hopefully a ban if they are recidivists XD)

Btw Miss.Miss why dont you apply for mod application?

I GIVE YOU MY VOTE.

:blush:

Oh wow. No. I've never considered it and I honestly think I would hate it plus I wouldn't even know how to go about it in the first place but thank you anyway :chu:

1 Lmao.....winner have more dvds than albums :rlytearpls:

The reality of this is pretty sad. They should start adding some songs dedicated to fans in all these DVDs.

I want to get the WWIC DVD if it gets released but I'd rather save my money for a comeback. 

Hm... I'm sorry, but I don't think everyone that following WINNER since day 1 of WIN show would agree with that idea....

(There's an example reaction from 'i' fans when YG added one member to their team )

Well, if YG has that idea, I think I'll be the first to leave the fandom..... :)

Am I too seriously? Maybe.....

The same goes for people following them later (after their debut), I think. ^^

This is my case and Winner with Seungyoon, Jinwoo, Seunghoon, Mino and Taehyun is my perfect line-up.

• Like 1

I dont even get why we are discussing this "One joining Winner" fanfic?

Winner is a complete group that has already debuted, so this idea shouldnt even cross anyone's mind. LOL

Like I would understand about thinking about a collab with Mino, but joining Winner? Lmfaooooooooooooo

Edited by Си�у

Nice~~! Where are you from, unnie? I've another friend from somewhere Europe (either Germany or Netherland, I forgot) who's likely going to be photographing it too. I'm looking forward to the photos from both of you :D Please share them~

I'm in Southeastern USA. I might have destroyed my telescope last week while moving it to clean. But I'm still going to try, it'll probably produce blurry photos. *sigh* I'll let you know and share photos. :chu:

I should keep this on topic...sorry.

tumblr_nv1bxz16Iy1s1wstto2_540.jpg

Edited by RubberDuckyTai

CPbTAK9VEAAW0m6.jpgCPbTANQVEAAuuVf.jpg

Jinwoo in a dress is so popular.

• Like 1

We're so close to 6000 pages. I hope it doesn't happen when I go to sleep.  :rlytearpls: Don't spam tonight juseyo.