Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Official BinHwan Thread [Hanbin ♥ Jinhwan] "Living the Married Life on Mari & I"

hanbin jinhwan binhwan 아이콘

381 replies to this topic

#1 laez

laez

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:34 PM (Edited by Maphisto40, 14 March 2017 - 01:36 PM.)

Official Binhwan Thread <3

Posted Image

#2 Jo.

Jo.

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,571 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:37 PM (Edited by Jo., 27 November 2015 - 05:47 PM.)

tumblr_nwg7c5t2T41ql3gweo1_540.gif

This is probably my favorite iKON ship.

They are so cute together and since they are going to be on a variety show with one another

I thought it was time that they got their own thread to post updates in.

<3 love them

#3 Mees Madds

Mees Madds

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,360 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:42 PM

They didn't have a thread?? When they are probably the ship with as many moments as Double B. 

I have to post the legendary gif:

tumblr_ncgr0tr30a1te8cymo1_500.gif

#4 noon

noon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,617 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:50 PM

*sweats nervously upon remembering I was supposed to start the triple kim thread*

Disregarding my forgetfulness, AYYYY i hope we gets lots of binhwan and on Mari and Me
SHIT! '______'

#5 SyubSyub

SyubSyub

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:00 PM

tumblr_nfs143pzoY1u28lfio1_1280.gif

#6 Jo.

Jo.

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,571 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:01 PM

They didn't have a thread?? When they are probably the ship with as many moments as Double B. 

I have to post the legendary gif:

http://45.media.tumblr.com/1a9003609fbcc...

Right??? So many moments.

Triple Kim ship themselves tbh

*sweats nervously upon remembering I was supposed to start the triple kim thread*

Disregarding my forgetfulness, AYYYY i hope we gets lots of binhwan and on Mari and Me
SHIT! '______'

I didn't want to bother you again, lol, I figured you would make it when you had time

Me too

Hanbin is probably going to do that thing where he just stares at Jinhwan intently as he speaks.

#7 Aion Divinity

Aion Divinity

Hαllelu Gloriα

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 05:44 PM

I stamp this with approval.

The ship of ships.

#8 Mao

Mao

sleepy ☆

• PipPipPip
  • 2,216 posts
  • Locationnever letting you live

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

omg i didn't know this place existed.

my favorite otp in kpop tbh

tumblr_ncabn5KhdJ1te8cymo1_500.gif

#9 Jo.

Jo.

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,571 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:41 PM

iKON's B.I and Jinhwan to appear on JTBC's variety show 'Marie & Me'

201511270747770288_5657a801e3b2e_99_2015

Article: [Exclusive] iKON B.I and Kim Jinhwan to appear on JTBC's new variety show, 'first variety appearance'
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1677, -331]  Hul this is crazy awesome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1464, -289]  Hul wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love iKON's songs this time around ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ can't wait for their variety show appearance!!

3. [+1235, -250]  Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  can't believe they'll be on a variety show ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1288, -319]  I'm a fan of Apink but iKON's song are great this time around

5. [+1150, -235]  Hul?? Hul......

6. [+335, -52]  B.I and Jinhwan...?  Daebak!!  On top of that, they'll be taking care of animals ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ looks like it'll be a fun show

7. [+322, -45]  Woah, what's happening?  YG usually doesn't let their kids out on variety

8. [+315, -40]  B.I & Kim Jinhwan ㅠㅠㅠㅠ can't believe they'll be on variety for the first time ㅠㅠ  I'll definitely watch it

9. [+317, -43]  B.I fighting ㅋㅋ everyone, let's watch it

10. [+314, -43]  Craaaazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Oh thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's be more successful iKON!!!

-

#10 Lsungaddict

Lsungaddict

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:46 PM

Hey guys, i dont really follow iKon but im a bit interested in Binhwan so could you please tell me the reasons why you like this otp? ie a list of moments or analysis or anything for me to understand your thoughts..i dont mind if you think this otp is real, i mean like, dating lol. thank you so much.

#11 Jo.

Jo.

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,571 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 01:02 PM

Hey guys, i dont really follow iKon but im a bit interested in Binhwan so could you please tell me the reasons why you like this otp? ie a list of moments or analysis or anything for me to understand your thoughts..i dont mind if you think this otp is real, i mean like, dating lol. thank you so much.

I don't think it's real.

But I really enjoy their interactions with one another. Hanbin has this way of just staring at Jinhwan when he talks.... with like... complete and utter focus. And you can tell that they truly adore one another. There was this video where Bobby and Hanbin had to give commentary on the other members who were on a go cart track and instead most of Hanbin's comments were about how cute and sexy Jinhwan looked. Then he told a story about how Jinhwan was traumatized from a previous incident and how he had overcome it. He was now Jinhwan racer. It was all so cute. Jinhwan also worries about Hanbin and the stress he is under and is a source of strength. There are tons of natural little moments like Jinhwan sitting in Hanbin's lap, or Hanbin rubbing his thumb over Jinhwan's hand as they pray. Hanbin is affectionate to all the members but even more so to Jinhwan and Bobby. And Jinhwans is everyone's favorite

tumblr_nuliusuWEe1up16xlo2_250.giftumblr_static_d4v70g1h9nccoskks4cgco8w4.tumblr_nuo2r5abSz1tztcuxo1_500.gif

tumblr_nldn0uiDKC1tl8x1eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nldn0uiDKC1tl8x1eo2_500.gif

tumblr_nuanb4pM4h1up16xlo1_r1_250.giftumblr_niwpotm0Fh1u28lfio5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_niwpotm0Fh1u28lfio1_250.giftumblr_niwpotm0Fh1u28lfio4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nkxr9sn1Pq1sf1y4jo2_540.gif

#12 Lsungaddict

Lsungaddict

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 November 2015 - 06:19 PM

I don't think it's real.

But I really enjoy their interactions with one another. Hanbin has this way of just staring at Jinhwan when he talks.... with like... complete and utter focus. And you can tell that they truly adore one another. There was this video where Bobby and Hanbin had to give commentary on the other members who were on a go cart track and instead most of Hanbin's comments were about how cute and sexy Jinhwan looked. Then he told a story about how Jinhwan was traumatized from a previous incident and how he had overcome it. He was now Jinhwan racer. It was all so cute. Jinhwan also worries about Hanbin and the stress he is under and is a source of strength. There are tons of natural little moments like Jinhwan sitting in Hanbin's lap, or Hanbin rubbing his thumb over Jinhwan's hand as they pray. Hanbin is affectionate to all the members but even more so to Jinhwan and Bobby. And Jinhwans is everyone's favorite

http://49.media.tumblr.com/9567cbe32782b...http://static.tumblr.com/4df75dacd7f703c...http://49.media.tumblr.com/bd98af5680167...
http://45.media.tumblr.com/4f1f49541c0ac...
http://45.media.tumblr.com/652cad2e1e256...

http://49.media.tumblr.com/76871f7c3fde0...http://45.media.tumblr.com/bc397274d204a...

http://45.media.tumblr.com/55b354d2743dd...http://45.media.tumblr.com/ff2d2c600b0b6...

http://45.media.tumblr.com/a217763fc8adc...

thanks for this reply, really appreciated.
so it seems Jinhwan, Hanbin and Bobby are the closest in iKon,correct me if im wrong. But how so? i mean, were they friends way way before they became trainees? or did theyt meet at yg and just suddenly became best of friends?
also, there are ships like double b,bobhwan,junhwan etc, and im having a hard time choosing which one to actually ship lmao, but this otp stood out the most the first time i saw them (on Winner tv to be precise), their closeness seemed so different from the others at least in my opinion.
I dont know how to word this out but, is there anything BinHwan has that other otps dont have? I mean, do you guys prefer this otp over the others? if so, why?
please tell me if im being annoying cuz i'll stop right away :/

#13 Aion Divinity

Aion Divinity

Hαllelu Gloriα

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:57 AM

Is it real? dunno

Is it right? abso-friggin'-lutely!

ptc1mmu2

9s1tdycq

#14 Jo.

Jo.

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,571 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:00 PM

If you are interested in a Triple Kim OTP Badge, please go here and vote

tumblr_nh8d96gYxs1tm30n5o1_500.gif

#15 Azi

Azi

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

thanks for this reply, really appreciated.
so it seems Jinhwan, Hanbin and Bobby are the closest in iKon,correct me if im wrong. But how so? i mean, were they friends way way before they became trainees? or did theyt meet at yg and just suddenly became best of friends?
also, there are ships like double b,bobhwan,junhwan etc, and im having a hard time choosing which one to actually ship lmao, but this otp stood out the most the first time i saw them (on Winner tv to be precise), their closeness seemed so different from the others at least in my opinion.
I dont know how to word this out but, is there anything BinHwan has that other otps dont have? I mean, do you guys prefer this otp over the others? if so, why?
please tell me if im being annoying cuz i'll stop right away :/

No you're not annoying, the love for Binhwan and ikon is always worth being nurtured :ahmagah: 

Yes, although all the ikon members have built a close bond through many years of training together (that bond strengthened further by all they have to go through together notably in Win and Mix and Match), Triple Kim is famous for being the closest since they entered YG at around the same time and trained together for longer than any of the other members. They know each other really well as they themselves have said in many occasions...

But lets leave that for the Triple Kim thread  (is there one? there should be...)

Personally, I love all all ikon interactions and whether true or not, I like seeing them genuinely happy with their members.

As such, all the ships in ikon have their own charm...

(in fact the best way for you to decide your ship is to watch their shows and judge for yourself what kind of interactions most appeal to your ship radar)

But, personally, where as most of the ships I like in ikon are brOTPs (like doubleB, junBOB, etc.) Binhwan is one of the only ones that I actually WANT to ship as a legit OTP. 

I don't even know why, they are just so precious  :rlytearpls:

There is just... they fool around like all the others, but sometimes they seem to fall into like this delicate bubble, and you feel there is a spark, and the way they look at eachother is just.....

Also a lot of their moments are spontaneous, not done for fanservice in like concerts and the like.

In fact, most of their moments seem to come out on the spur of the moment...

In short, while you can believe in Binhwan or not, the truth is that they DO care deeply for eachother and are so cute that you might as well just ship them and live happily. yep.

Not trying to brainwash you or anything with this long post....

Anyways, I'll leave all Binhwan shippers with this legitness  :lub:

tumblr_niahddQiNA1qk7bkio2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_niahddQiNA1qk7bkio1_500.gif

Lets look forward to their show!

Come out 'yall Binhwan shippers!

#16 Jo.

Jo.

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,571 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:46 PM

Personally, I love all all ikon interactions and whether true or not, I like seeing them genuinely happy with their members.

As such, all the ships in ikon have their own charm...

Thanks for answering the question. I was trying to think about how to respond and I guess I forgot :chu:

I agree with you though, all members of iKON are shippable with one another. ♥

#17 Azi

Azi

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for answering the question. I was trying to think about how to respond and I guess I forgot :chu:

I agree with you though, all members of iKON are shippable with one another. ♥

No problem, fellow ikonics gotta help eachother out right ?  :lol:   

And yeah, though this is forever my head ship, I have half a mind to just build a ship carrier and bring them all with me

article-0-13936DB2000005DC-686_964x549.j

Why does this happen to me in all my bias groups... sight...

#18 Daegu

Daegu

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:29 PM

Yes. Yes. Yes. :la:  Thank god and Jo for this thread! I've been looking for fellow binhwan shippers for ages. I'm so happy about this thread! Binhwan, Double B and triple kim are ships that kill me. Binhwan though, binhwan is that one couple that makes it look like they're actually dating or something. All the hand holding and hugs and Hanbin that always seem to seek Jinhwan out and Hanbin that needs to have Jinhwan close to him all the time. Gah. 

I'm gonna stop now. 

Also Hi! I'm Daegu and my bias group is obvious but I love Ikon to bits too.

#19 Daegu

Daegu

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:45 PM (Edited by Daegu, 01 December 2015 - 04:45 PM.)

Double post

#20 Lsungaddict

Lsungaddict

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:01 PM

omg thank you all for the answers! actually i knew i was gonna ship Binhwan the very first time i saw them, but i got so aware of people commenting on triple kim and junhwan ships lol..anyway, i hope to see many more moments of these two together <3

Up, Up and Away!