Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Koya

★☆ VIXX (빅스) Official Thread ☆★

Since when are you a Starlight ?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Since when are you a Starlight ?

2. 2. Favorite era(s) ?

• Super Hero
    • Rock Ur Body
    • On And On
    • Hyde
    • Jekyll
    • Voodoo
    • Eternity
    • Error
    • Boys' Record
    • Chained Up
    • Zelos
    • Hades
    • Kratos
    • Ker
    • Shangri-La
    • Eau De VIXX

So yeah, the rumour is true.

Hakyeon mentioned in "Lotte members Magazine interview" that they have plans to comeback with a new song in the summer season!

@RossLara

This month is exciting, several singles coming out with K-Pop boy band VIXX & Paul Oakenfold! Gonna make some videos on how we produced em'!

Uhg, I don't know whether to feel excited for more Vixx or worry about them and their health.  :unsure:

i just want to kidnap them and then lock them in a room for 12 hours so they can rest T.T

but i guess hard work always has great results so its their time now to work hard and party hard later,

as much as its painful to see as fans. 

@RossLara
This month is exciting, several singles coming out with K-Pop boy band VIXX & Paul Oakenfold! Gonna make some videos on how we produced em'!

Wait, what? They're collaborating with Paul Oakenfold? Or is that like a separate news? *i just woke up and my brain isn't working well lol*

That's why, if it's true they're having a comeback soon, we must make sure that they win so their hard work pays off!!! Starlights and VIXX fighting!!

• Like 1

I know how most of you feel! Like, I don't know whether to be happy or to be concerned. N said not to be worried, but can it be helped? Well, I hope this song ends up being like hyde..popular of course. ^.^ VIXX and STARLIGHT, HWAITING!~

Wait, what? They're collaborating with Paul Oakenfold? Or is that like a separate news? *i just woke up and my brain isn't working well lol*

That's why, if it's true they're having a comeback soon, we must make sure that they win so their hard work pays off!!! Starlights and VIXX fighting!!

no, he's making songs for vixx and paul ^^

Hong Bin is my bias but when I know that he's like 3 years younger i was kinda... :ahmagah:

He looks so tough and mature, more than N.

I mean, N is kinda cute. super cute actually :smile:

no, he's making songs for vixx and paul ^^

oh okay I thought VIXX was collaborating with paul oakenfold lol how cool would that be xD 

ah yes...I hope they get enough rest...:( they looked really tired in VIXX TV ep 56 :(

Hong Bin is my bias but when I know that he's like 3 years younger i was kinda... :ahmagah:

He looks so tough and mature, more than N.

I mean, N is kinda cute. super cute actually :smile:

You're new here? Welcome to V.I.X VIXX imnida thread!~ Leo is my bias!~ He's that mysteriously cute guy that you want, ya know? Have fun here dear!~ What's your favorite song from VIXX? I can't decide.  :ahmagah:

Hello americaneaglelover91 and everyone! Yes I'm kinda new :stare: I feel that VIXX has a different and refreshing concept, compared to other groups... Yes you are right it is hard to decide the favorite song, they are very thoughtful in every MV, trying the best to portray the concept... But Hyde is totally great!!! In the middle of many comeback of a lot of groups, VIXX share such a refreshing MV with a strong concept, I kinda like it... It is art, indeed  :stare:  :stare:  :stare: 

PS to americaneaglelover91: and your Leo has a cute voice too :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I got into VIXX by my sister always playing their songs and they are really funny off stage. xD Hyde is an awesome song!~ I was super happy when it reached 1,000,000 views! VIXX deserves all the success that comes to them. ^.^ Thank you!! Leo is just amazing in his own quiet way. it's lovely. ^.^

I got into VIXX by my sister always playing their songs and they are really funny off stage. xD Hyde is an awesome song!~ I was super happy when it reached 1,000,000 views! VIXX deserves all the success that comes to them. ^.^ Thank you!! Leo is just amazing in his own quiet way. it's lovely. ^.^

it's funny how Leo doesn't really try to be funny or cute but he's just naturally cute and adorable all the time!!! I can't even understand this guy!!! It's like...secretly Leo is everyone's bias...

it's funny how Leo doesn't really try to be funny or cute but he's just naturally cute and adorable all the time!!! I can't even understand this guy!!! It's like...secretly Leo is everyone's bias...

RIGHT! You know at first, I didn't like Leo because he was so quiet and reclusive?

He just is so adorable, it's his way to be. I think it's little funny and weird that he makes me feel like I just wanna protect him, take care of him, when he is big muscular man with killer stare and propably very able to take care of himself. He is so real, modest and reticent, but then he is showing these glimpses of his sweetness and when he is on stage/singing he is totally fierce. :stare: Adorable.

tumblr_mppd52nh661ruibfzo1_500.gif

I love his face when he is too embarrassed, I think it's really cute that he is showing when things are too hard for him and he can't and still tries :lol: It's refreshing that someone doesn't want to do forced "cute" things.

• Like 3

RIGHT! You know at first, I didn't like Leo because he was so quiet and reclusive?

But then as you started seeing more of Leo (and his adorableness) you just can't resist him xD HOW DOES HE DO IT

He just is so adorable, it's his way to be. I think it's little funny and weird that he makes me feel like I just wanna protect him, take care of him, when he is big muscular man with killer stare and propably very able to take care of himself. He is so real, modest and reticent, but then he is showing these glimpses of his sweetness and when he is on stage/singing he is totally fierce. :stare: Adorable.

I love his face when he is too embarrassed, I think it's really cute that he is showing when things are too hard for him and he can't and still tries :lol: It's refreshing that someone doesn't want to do forced "cute" things.

I just feel like Leo's truly a breath of fresh air in K-pop idols, he doesn't even have to try and no one can resist him xD plus with his singing and dancing skills...and I think he's also an amazing actor (that stare before he strangled the girl in Hyde? THAT KILLED ME I SWEAR TO GOD) and model. WHAT CAN'T HE DO, HONESTLY.

They sold 18k last month so they passed 40k  :ahmagah:

no doubt now that they are in the trinity of boy groups from 2012  :lol:

OH HEY ERRBODY! :ahmagah:

I just joined 

ANYWAY I was told to come here because I'm a starlight too! haha :'D 

Ravi and Ken are my favorites, but hell I really love'em all.

• Like 1

They sold 18k last month so they passed 40k  :ahmagah:

no doubt now that they are in the trinity of boy groups from 2012  :lol:

omg yayyy

You're sig is everything. Ravi's cuteness and Leo mere existence in the frame. I ship those two even before I became a starlight, now when you start doing that you know you're in it for the long run!

Oh...hi I'm new here!!!