Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

☾ Official Moonsun Thread ☀ - South Korea's #1 Mango Juice Consumers; HAPPY TWO YEARS!

20423 replies to this topic

#1 Barack Oppama

Barack Oppama

i cherish my waifus

• Translator
  • 5,170 posts
  • Locationmy hair is bad for shiiki tomomi

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:06 PM (Edited by Barack Oppama, 20 March 2018 - 05:44 PM.)

*POPULAR

SUPPORT JEJU MANGO JUICE SALES- BY SUPPORTING MOONSUN

*Before we talk about how much we want to see Moonsun's ABC tape, there are some rules that many people thought should be enforced. I UNDERSTAND IT'S DEMOCRACY BUT LIKE

So... We have an issue that needs to be addressed...
I don't want you all to think I'm the bad guy here but it's something that's been bothering not only me but a couple of other felas over in this thread.

As you all are aware quite a good amount of people joined the thread recently... and it's great, really awesome, it's nice to have more members with whom we can discuss Moonsun daily activities... However, things got a little out of control. Pages and more pages are going by with either:

•  
  • Useless information;
  • Old information;
I understand that some of you just found out about Moonsun/Mamamoo and are only trying to be part of something but this is a little too much. We reach 600 pages just a little over a week ago and now we have 27 new ones. For a side you will think "Oh that's great, Moonsun must've be doing crazy shit" but in reality you guys are all just talking with each other, asking for the creation of a new chat room, posting about fake information you got from another random place etc. I know that this is a public forum, you have the right to do whatever you feel like it (unless it's something offensive) but please, PLEASE before posting anything you are not sure about, do a quick google search just to get your facts straight. It's actually pretty annoying for some of us, that been here since day one, to have to answer things that are the basics of Moonsun's existence. Also come down a bit. Not everything Moonbyul/Solar does needs further speculation. Just because, for exemple, both like yellow doesn't mean they are SUPER GAY, married and have 3 kids. Chill.

All I really want to ask is for you guys to keep some sanity when doing posts. Don't go crazy over it cause it can be very unpleasant and we all are here just have a good time talking about our favorite ship.

But basically:

• Have a question about Moonsun about what happened in the past? We probably covered it in this thread, so maybe... you could flip through the 69k pages... yeah... or...! You could click here, hopefully this organizer can help you (courtesy of moomoo)
  • Wanna create another platform for fellow shippers to talk to each other? PM anyone who would be interested and start from there, because it'd really clog the traffic here.
  • You made a new friend and want to know if she's a hot German lesbian or a papito Brazilian dude? Please PM them instead of posting here with out-of-topic things. (I mean you could put a spoiler too though; I often talk about my desire for Angel Line's ABC tape!) Making friends is totally fine but if you treat this thread as a instant messaging chatroom then it'd be a problem.
  • Please no old teas! Fast forward, it's 2020 now and Moonsun are officially a married couple in England, and someone be posting about 2015 when Solar and Moonbyul were still at a "some" relationship. Kappa
  • No shipping wars here. Like literally this is the one thing that I think is the most important. I totally respect other ships (yes I wanna see Angel Line ABC tape), and obviously I'm not a fool to believe that they'd do the same, but there is no reason to be defensive over it. Shipping is for fun so there's literally no reason to be upset over it.
  • Apparently Moonsun shippers used to be respected as one of the most chill shipping fandoms, but obviously I don't see it that way anymore. So if you can save this rep, do it. Do the fandom some charity.
  • !! What's being discussed here stays here, mon dieu I don't want Moonsun to avoid drinking fresh Jeju mango juice just because some random dude comments "mango juice" on their V app LMFAO. Losing all that nutrition because of us peasants.
  • Please refrain from negativity, we are here for the lesbian goodness so please respect our lurkers/users; if you want to rant, click here (sadface oppa/unnir always caters to our needs <3)

Back to lesbian goodness-

More mango juice sales -> better economy -> more Moonsun -> more gay -> more happiness -> higher dopamine production -> higher productivity -> higher grades (or more money if you're working class) -> better job opportunities -> more money to earn -> better living conditions -> will not die of famine and homelessness

WOW!!! AMAZING!!

DO YOU LOVE LESBIANS?!?!?!?!

DO YOU LOVE KOREAN LESBIANS?!?!?!?!!

DO YOU LOVE K-POP LESBIAN IDOLS??!?!!?!?!

DO YOU LOVE LIPSTICK K-POP LESBIAN IDOL(S)??!!?!?!

DO YOU LOVE ANDROGYNOUS K-POP LESBIAN IDOL(S)??!?!?!

DO YOU LOVE SEEING ANDROGYNOUS & LIPSTICK LESBIAN IDOLS??!??!?!

DO YOU LOVE SEEING ANDROGYNOUS & LIPSTICK K-POP LESBIAN IDOLS TOGETHER?!?!

SI TA RÉPONSE EST "OUI," THEN THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU!!

SI TU RESPUESTA ES "SÍ," THEN THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU!!

IF YOUR ANSWER IS "YES," THEN THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU!!

EF SVARIÐ ER "JÁ" THEN THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU!! (Icelandic; wheekachu)
HVIS DIT SVAR ER "JA" THEN THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU!! (Danish; wheekachu)

HVIS SVARET ER "JA" THEN THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU!! (Norwegian, wheekachu)

如果你的答案是“是的,” THEN THIS THERAD IS FOR YOU!!

(Tell me how to say "If your answer is 'yes' in your native tongue and I will add it here!!)

*Please be nice to each other! We came here to discuss Moonsun mango juice consumption!! Thank you!! Spread positivity everyone!!

*PLEASE NO APOLOGIZE FOR BAD ENGLAND TALK!!! I TALK VERY BAD ENGLAND AND I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR TALKING BAD ENGLAND!!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH EVERYONE!!!

"Forsooth, this may very well be the only way to provide salvation to the sapphic sisterhood. Zounds, send aid."

- William Shakespeare, 1610

(Credits to Kayden411 for digging up such sacred quote from the legendary playwright himself. Who says Shakespeare isn't pro-LGBT?!)

7f6f9baa23.jpg

tumblr_nw5zkjOo791u6tgdko5_400.gif tumblr_nw5zkjOo791u6tgdko6_400.gif

tumblr_nw5zkjOo791u6tgdko7_400.gif tumblr_nw5zkjOo791u6tgdko8_400.gif

KfgXl9f.gif

m8Lt4Xz.gif

TG570qR.gif

FUCK I fucking hate this, this is so gay WTF (no chill)

Sum performances and V app broadcasts of Moonsun (will not be updated frequently)

Cum and post more Moonsun GIFs/videos/pictures so fellow Moonsun shippers can use them for science research, thanks and goodbye

Sincerely,
Barack Oppama

#2 BooTae

BooTae

Original, but retired, Eagle Eyes

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:09 PM (Edited by BooTae, 06 June 2016 - 07:40 PM.)

YAAAAAS

tumblr_nqv9og1CX61u94vw0o1_1280.jpg

4vsO2J8.jpg

tumblr_o1fqztY9nO1qkgycyo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8bpgqhZkY1tgke6yo1_1280.jpg

Mamamoo.full.41541.jpg

tumblr_o24inj8wN61u94vw0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ns7wfkz1Dw1u94vw0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4ba0iMwXN1u94vw0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_npja74BySQ1tgke6yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nagp70QGmQ1tnrvo1o1_1280.jpg

143e9da5d17f7255.jpg

tumblr_nw2sme1lfM1tgke6yo3_1280.jpg

CZkOVBHUMAAPjzv.jpg:large

103020141_3.jpg

tumblr_nx5x96Zvh11u94vw0o1_1280.jpg

#3 Cloud Of Perception

Cloud Of Perception

SkiMask The SlumpGod

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,634 posts
  • LocationReading Some Pretentious Book With Yooa

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:11 PM

I am so surprised this thread wasnt already made but of course the  #1 Moonsun shipper was the one to make it  :hurr:

#4 Barack Oppama

Barack Oppama

i cherish my waifus

• Translator
  • 5,170 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:11 PM (Edited by Barack Oppama, 26 November 2015 - 06:12 PM.)

i think this thread is created only for both of us but i don't want our ship to be homeless 1.0

I am so surprised this thread wasnt already made but of course the  #1 Moonsun shipper was the one to make it   :hurr:

I HAVE TO

I CAN'T LET MOONSUN BE HOMELESS (um is my grammar incorrect in this sentence)

#CloudOfPerceptionForNicestCanadian2k15 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

#5 Cloud Of Perception

Cloud Of Perception

SkiMask The SlumpGod

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,634 posts
  • LocationReading Some Pretentious Book With Yooa

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:18 PM (Edited by Cloud Of Perception, 26 November 2015 - 06:18 PM.)

i think this thread is created only for both of us but i don't want our ship to be homeless https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v...

I HAVE TO

I accept that award I would like to thank my dog and my cat for this great privilege  :lol: your grammar is fine I am glad Moonsun will have a second home now because we spazz about them in Mamamoo thread just as much  :lol:

#6 BaeisBae

BaeisBae

Taeyeon's pyjama pants

• PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Locationbed

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

bless this thread

pEG0BSe.gif

#7 PaboWasseo✩

PaboWasseo✩

❀ ✧ X I A O S U S ✧ ❀

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,291 posts
  • LocationResidin in the magical cosmic houseu ✨

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:32 PM

:rlytearpls:

ea2b6e20bfb4f8c7932601bd8cf0b747.jpg

2763558_original.gif

tumblr_npcxajLPbN1tfrx3lo1_540.jpg

tumblr_npcxajLPbN1tfrx3lo2_1280.png

tumblr_nyd5w2tQgr1ugrwfmo5_250.jpg

#8 BooTae

BooTae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:47 PM (Edited by BooTae, 26 November 2015 - 06:48 PM.)

As Barack Obama requested

Moonsun GIFs from yesterday's performance   :)

JUST LOOK AT MB's HAND 

#9 BooTae

BooTae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:52 PM

SOLAR IS THE BEST PERSON FOR MEMES LOL 

Everytime I see that first picture, the first thing that comes to my mind is how Solar is dressing like "Ariana Grande style" haha

#10 amoostan

amoostan

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:14 PM (Edited by amoostan, 16 June 2016 - 02:05 PM.)

Cn3APVt.gif

Cc8QnjL.gif

EvergreenGrandAmericancurl.gif

GXZ4daF.gif

ORNfsET.gif

tumblr_inline_nwqmwaQ0Za1qdmv6i_540.jpg

tumblr_nwqqrjTLaf1ueivbho1_250.gif

CTVk5NjUAAIANIc.jpg

0102Rb4.jpg_small

tumblr_nopmlwJJtJ1sk2kqwo4_400.gif

mnP7Pfn.gif

CZAqMOVWUAABh0O.jpg

CZFsj8gUAAAuA4-.jpg

ef1487ec669fa522a8fb8a602945b845.jpg

e9b21dbd8bab381defe365913d798b10.jpg

#11 BooTae

BooTae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:27 PM

MB's tongue... I can't  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

#12 Barack Oppama

Barack Oppama

i cherish my waifus

• Translator
  • 5,170 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:59 PM

I accept that award I would like to thank my dog and my cat for this great privilege  :lol: your grammar is fine I am glad Moonsun will have a second home now because we spazz about them in Mamamoo thread just as much  :lol:

yea although I think it's better to "unite" with other Moomoos but Moonsun is huge af so we defo need a thread about it

234FC33C556877CB06730A

tumblr_npcxajLPbN1tfrx3lo2_1280.png

yes @ my gay kweens french kissing1.0i can't get over the fact that this pic is real tbh

MB's tongue... I can't  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HER TONGUE 1.01.01.01.01.01.01.0

#13 atheris

atheris

Idol

• PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • LocationMoonsun trash bin

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:00 PM

tumblr_nopmlwJJtJ1sk2kqwo7_250.gif tumblr_nopmlwJJtJ1sk2kqwo2_250.gif

tumblr_nopmlwJJtJ1sk2kqwo3_250.gif tumblr_nx7obeM4wS1ueivbho7_250.gif

tumblr_nmpvb3yLLV1te01vpo1_250.gif

tumblr_nw39wucmzP1uabo48o1_250.gif tumblr_nw39wucmzP1uabo48o2_250.gif

tumblr_nw39wucmzP1uabo48o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nwmopeIqw11ueivbho1_250.gif

And the obligatory 

tumblr_nxf1jsqamJ1uj7eieo1_500.png

#14 Barack Oppama

Barack Oppama

i cherish my waifus

• Translator
  • 5,170 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:41 PM (Edited by Barack Oppama, 26 November 2015 - 09:41 PM.)

posted on Mamamoo thread but

Solar looks so cute in the first pic   :rlytearpls:

KGO62Dc.gif

HP4VtVx.gif

#15 Fizzy pop

Fizzy pop

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:51 AM (Edited by Windle, 27 November 2015 - 12:52 AM.)

I HAVE TO

Glad you made this thread. Moonsun was starting to feel like refugee when the lesbian thread started turning on them. Also, I feel like it's better to discuss them here than the general Mamamoo thread.

I hope the other moonsun shippers start migrating over to this new Starship. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

#16 Barack Oppama

Barack Oppama

i cherish my waifus

• Translator
  • 5,170 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:29 AM (Edited by Barack Oppama, 27 November 2015 - 01:34 AM.)

Glad you made this thread. Moonsun was starting to feel like refugee when the lesbian thread started turning on them. Also, I feel like it's better to discuss them here than the general Mamamoo thread.

I hope the other moonsun shippers start migrating over to this new Starship. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Yea and I'm not the type to defend my ship so I'll just make a thread

And yes at least all of us appreciate Moonsun spam, the Moonsun spam in the Mamamoo thread was probably awkward for other stans but I guess they're nice not to say anything

BTW WHALE CUM TO ONEHALLYU (or the Moonsun thread)

co_star_614647.gif

i need a petition to let moonbyul wear low rise shorts tbh

fsGKo7F.gif

^ tfw she's the top so she's not used to getting spanked 1.0

59167ebdba5badcf600e3e9634681194.gif

8qwjWgS.gif

3c57d5376989fb9379eced909c9212d7.gif

#17 moonfluff

moonfluff

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationRBW's basement eating momo's peaches

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:55 AM (Edited by moonfluff, 27 November 2015 - 01:56 AM.)

YESS FINALLY THE SHIP HAS A THREAD 

tumblr_ny7w8a807z1ufjca7o2_400.gif

#18 Pkcampbell

Pkcampbell

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationFrench living in South Korea

Posted 27 November 2015 - 04:13 AM

I'm totally agree with this thread but it's sad to create a thread just because people can't get enough of them on the "lesbian thread".... But it's cool here we can post what we want, our opinion and be totally free of it !

But Sometimes we can put Moonsun on Lesbian thread to re-feed them about it huhuhu.

Thank You Barack Oppama you did a great Job  !  :smile:

#19 BooTae

BooTae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:45 AM (Edited by BooTae, 27 November 2015 - 09:53 AM.)

AGAIN  :rlytearpls:

CUzphjWUYAAEIFF.jpg

Also, now that we have our own thread people are talking about moonsun on the lesbian one... WTF?? 

#20 Stalkerfan

Stalkerfan

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:05 AM

This thread is the best!!! Gracias [email protected]  :stare: You deserve the best! Now I have more reasons to live  :happy:  :lub:  :har:

Up, Up and Away!