Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Barack Oppama

☾ Official Moonsun Thread ☀ - South Korea's #1 Mango Juice Consumers; HAPPY TWO YEARS!

What do you think of that ? 

There's two cups and water is free in Korea yet they are sharing one cup!1!1!!!!! and friends normally sit across each other but they are sitting together side-by-side!  Byul's naughty hands need something to touch. 

tumblr_nwcpbxbJxk1u8hiuqo1_400.gif

#TheShipIsSailing

• Like 7

There's two cups and water is free in Korea yet they are sharing one cup!1!1!!!!! and friends normally sit across each other but they are sitting together side-by-side!  Byul's naughty hands need something to touch. 

#TheShipIsSailing

Oh god, they did in on purpose ? Even with friends, two straws is strange. This is only for couple, huhuhu this ship will navigate forever.  One day we will get a kiss photo, I'm praying.

• Like 1

SPAM  :lol:

https://vine.co/v/e9eUrKlTJ7p

tumblr_nw0t0780yM1tk8cdvo2_400.giftumblr_nw0t0780yM1tk8cdvo1_400.gif

MB's reaction is the best LOL  :lol:

tumblr_nw0t0780yM1tk8cdvo3_400.gif

JEALOUS... NAHH LOL  :lol:

zei0CxR.gif

CRu6xcEU8AMWyfS.jpg

CSPiBriUkAATedJ.jpg

One more time, Solar doesn't give a shit while MB is taking photos 

tumblr_nluhl6LQce1u94vw0o1_500.jpg

Have I posted this photo before?? don't really know 

CSkEtF8UAAAGtZX.jpg

CSxScrAUYAAjlQm.jpg

Found this... So true haha  :lol:

"nothing’s funnier and cuter than solar pretending not to like moonbyul’s shower of cheesy compliments and affectionate antics like she tries so hard to suppress her smile but ends up grinning from ear to ear and her face just beams up with bashful joy"

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 6

zei0CxR.gif

CRu6xcEU8AMWyfS.jpg

CSPiBriUkAATedJ.jpg

CSkEtF8UAAAGtZX.jpg

CSxScrAUYAAjlQm.jpg

"nothing’s funnier and cuter than solar pretending not to like moonbyul’s shower of cheesy compliments and affectionate antics like she tries so hard to suppress her smile but ends up grinning from ear to ear and her face just beams up with bashful joy"

I like when they hardly try to made each others jealous  :hurr:

Why Solar desperately try to avoid MB selfies ?It's sure that she saw that MB was taking photos, don't faking it Solar...

Solar became nervous around MB huhuhuhuhu....

I can't get enough of the eyes sex between these two kids GAAAAAAD :ahmagah:

MB vampire wants to taste nun blood.... It's not a hazard if Solar is a nun and MB a vampire, there are enemies in story but lovers in reality.

Even if it's a girl who made a compliment every girls on earth aren't annoying of it.

We are just three on this topics ?  :imstupid:

Edited by Pkcampbell
  • Like 1

I CAN'T ANYMORE  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Solar always want the smile of MB... so pure. :rlytearpls:

MOONSUN PLS SAIL

(and RBW pls ship Moonsun ty)

Moonbyul's face is always disgusted when Solar does aegyo/acts weird lmao

MOONSUN WILL SAIL ALWAYS  ! RBW already know it, it's so obvious.

LMAO I love the guy who did it :

• Like 4

I posted this on the MMM thread but... Look at Moonbyul hugging Solar on the end of the video  :hurr:

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 6

I posted this on the MMM thread but... Look at Moonbyul hugging Solar on the end of the video  :hurr:

Hmmmmm  :hurr: and this Solar smile.... :rlytearpls:

Where it comes from ?

• Like 2

☾ DAILY SPAM ☀ 

CVJcoh6UsAARn_S.jpg

tumblr_niv6fyiJnl1siwi6ao1_400.gif   tumblr_nr2lgnHYmj1rp6buqo1_400.gif   

tumblr_nwuyuyt6RT1uabo48o1_250.gif   tumblr_nsb6k3WBFW1sp35rjo2_250.gif

PROBABLY MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCE LOL

tumblr_nxa3o44PAK1uabo48o2_400.gif   tumblr_nxa3o44PAK1uabo48o3_400.gif

CU-81KOUAAAfILk.jpg

AND THE LAST ONE someone please tell me where I can find this video

tumblr_nr8ffrcNZU1rdbsddo4_500.png

• Like 4

I couldn't stop smiling seeing Solar on "Imaginary Cat". Her acting was ....  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

But still... 

I really fucking wish Solar would smile and do aegyo to me like that

I probably wouldn't be able to react cuz HORMONES RISIN AND SHIT but still D:

☾ DAILY SPAM ☀ 

CVJcoh6UsAARn_S.jpg

tumblr_niv6fyiJnl1siwi6ao1_400.gif   tumblr_nr2lgnHYmj1rp6buqo1_400.gif   

tumblr_nwuyuyt6RT1uabo48o1_250.gif   tumblr_nsb6k3WBFW1sp35rjo2_250.gif

PROBABLY MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCE LOL

tumblr_nxa3o44PAK1uabo48o2_400.gif   tumblr_nxa3o44PAK1uabo48o3_400.gif

CU-81KOUAAAfILk.jpg

AND THE LAST ONE someone please tell me where I can find this video

tumblr_nr8ffrcNZU1rdbsddo4_500.png

You should go to the mamamoo thread so ask for the video :D

tumblr_nr2lgnHYmj1rp6buqo1_400.gif

LMAO I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

she was patting Solar's abs tummy

• Like 1

Click here to view the Tweet

MOONSUN SHOULD BE THE MAIN COUPLE IN EVERY DRAMA/MOVIE IN THE WORLD. LOOK HOW THEY FIT TOGETHER.  

Edited by annej
  • Like 5

Barack Oppama - I'ma need to know how much rent is a month here cos this thread is my new home and I am here to stay.

MoonSun is a real kpop ship and im here to set sail with it!

YESS FINALLY THE SHIP HAS A THREAD 

tumblr_ny7w8a807z1ufjca7o2_400.gif

This is my reaction when I found this thread.

#TheShipIsSailing

Dude, why would any friends share a drink? Friends don't share food and drink - true friends anyhow...

zei0CxR.gif

CRu6xcEU8AMWyfS.jpg

CSPiBriUkAATedJ.jpg

CSkEtF8UAAAGtZX.jpg

CSxScrAUYAAjlQm.jpg

So true. Solar LOVES when Byul compliments her. the YKBK vids give me life for that reason.

awwww too cute.

To put my 2 cents in...

Solar acts like she's in a relationship with MB. All her body language poitns towards infatuation/attraction to MB. Seriously, I'm lesbian and my BFF is a straight girl and we are not this close and we are damned close.

Me and my last gf however... pretty much like MoonSun.

I'd love for MoonSun to be real. If it's fanservice that's fine but I want the chemistry to be real and I hope/know it is.

Solar loves it. You can tell - Moonbyul loves Solar, you can tell that too

• Like 5

So true. Solar LOVES when Byul compliments her. the YKBK vids give me life for that reason.

To put my 2 cents in...

Solar acts like she's in a relationship with MB. All her body language poitns towards infatuation/attraction to MB. Seriously, I'm lesbian and my BFF is a straight girl and we are not this close and we are damned close.

Me and my last gf however... pretty much like MoonSun.

I'd love for MoonSun to be real. If it's fanservice that's fine but I want the chemistry to be real and I hope/know it is.

Solar loves it. You can tell - Moonbyul loves Solar, you can tell that too

Solar loves Moonbyul, period  :lol:  :lol:  Seriously though (even thought that is true) something is just different when it comes to them. The way they look at each other is something that nobody can deny, they just have chemistry. As you said, Solar's body language points towards MB.

I really wish that somebody asked them if they ever kissed girls on a V app live. Even though I think it would be a little uncomfortable and I don't want them to feel like that, it would be funny to see their reactions. If they didn't answer to the question it would be such a giver that they have actually kissed girls haha but again that's pretty clear  :hurr:

yroZZCh.png

Edited by BooTae

Solar loves Moonbyul, period  :lol:  :lol:  Seriously though (even thought that is true) something is just different when it comes to them. The way they look at each other is something that nobody can deny, they just have chemistry. As you said, Solar's body language points towards MB.

I really wish that somebody asked them if they ever kissed girls on a V app live. Even though I think it would be a little uncomfortable and I don't want them to feel like that, it would be funny to see their reactions. If they didn't answer to the question it would be such a giver that they have actually kissed girls haha but again that's pretty clear  :hurr:

yroZZCh.png

Even if it was for a MV A girl would never do something like this Photo ! Especially Korean.

I think... This story is a big fake, it was not for a MV, as you said many times if it was how on earth the paparazzi wouldn't see cameras ?!!! After I'm afraid by the light on this picture, because it so intense, made me think about artificial light they used for a photo shoot...

Ahahah you always made me laugh with your theories and sentence, You are an investigator and more you can use reverse psychology to have more information kkkkk But it's a good strategy I think, But they can't read all the questions and comments on Vapp when they do it :/ 

I think even if you're conservative, every girls on earth already think about kissing a gril ou already do that. Because It's normal, how you can define you as straight win you never experiment with girls ?

Edited by Pkcampbell
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

you guys are right

tumblr_nyjqhkH9zb1ufjca7o1_400.gif

moonbyul x wheein or moonbyul x hwasa just doesn't have the chemistry. No matter how close they are, they just look awkward together.

tumblr_nw70fn8s0B1uabo48o1_400.gif

moonbyul sucks at eating popsicle  :stud:  

If you get my joke, you r probably a dirty-minded person and you need to see priest solar 

tumblr_nx4nng0ALd1ud5mx3o2_1280.jpg

Edited by Asphyxia
  • Like 5

Even if it was for a MV A girl would never do something like this Photo ! Especially Korean.

I think... This story is a big fake, it was not for a MV, as you said many times if it was how on earth the paparazzi wouldn't see cameras ?!!! After I'm afraid by the light on this picture, because it so intense, made me think about artificial light they used for a photo shoot...

Ahahah you always made me laugh with your theories and sentence, You are an investigator and more you can use reverse psychology to have more information kkkkk But it's a good strategy I think, But they can't read all the questions and comments on Vapp when they do it :/ 

I think even if you're conservative, every girls on earth already think about kissing a gril ou already do that. Because It's normal, how you can define you as straight win you never experiment with girls ?

Nice to see that at least somebody sees my investigations and actually likes them. Thanks :lol:  

There is another thing that I thought about: on that video where Solar talked about touching Byul's chest and stuff, there a moment where Hwasa sees the part that she is trying to kiss Solar on the plane and she says "Ohh, I thought that they would cut that". If a part that wasn't that much of a deal was being consider to be cut of from the video, why would they even think about including a kiss?? Also I don't think that they would want to risk their comeback with a kiss on the MV, right??

you guys are right

moonbyul x wheein or moonbyul x solar just doesn't have the chemistry. No matter how close they are, they just look awkward together.

If you get my joke, you r probably a dirty-minded person and you need to see priest solar 

LMAO  :lol:  :lol: Edited by BooTae

you guys are right

moonbyul x wheein or moonbyul x solar just doesn't have the chemistry. No matter how close they are, they just look awkward together.

I'm confused you speak about "moonbyul x wheein or moonbyul x solar" it's not moonbyul x Hwasa ? Or i'm just a fool.

I'm not dirty minded... but i'm not proud of it I want to understand !!! :rlytearpls:

Nice to see that at least somebody sees my investigations and actually likes them. Thanks :lol:  

There is another thing that I thought about: on that video where Solar talked about touching Byul's chest and stuff, there a moment where Hwasa sees the part that she is trying to kiss Solar on the plane and she says "Ohh, I thought that they would cut that". If a part that wasn't that much of a deal was being consider to be cut of from the video, why would they even think about including a kiss?? Also I don't think that they would want to risk their comeback with a kiss on the MV, right??

LMAO  :lol:  :lol:

Oh gosh, you right SOOOOOO this is not on the MV and even actually at the end of the MV MB on the bed with Solar is chocked to see a girl with her (because she is a girl too, and Solar don't know it at the time) so why on earth if she is soo chocked to see a girl with her on bed, would kiss a girl on park (even for the MV)??????

I don't know if you will get my idea ><

• Like 1

I'm confused you speak about "moonbyul x wheein or moonbyul x solar" it's not moonbyul x Hwasa ? Or i'm just a fool.

opps, its moonbyul x hwasa. It's 4am here and I am having my finals, my brain couldn't function properly  :rlytearpls: and also I'm too obsessed with moonbyul x solar that's why haha

Edited by Asphyxia
  • Like 1

☾ DAILY SPAM ☀

V app Edition  

CUtitgMU8AEqUAK.png

tumblr_ny5plh0QKD1uabo48o10_250.gif   tumblr_ny2qq2w5VU1u1ysexo1_250.gif

tumblr_ny5plh0QKD1uabo48o5_250.gif   tumblr_ny5plh0QKD1uabo48o4_250.gif

tumblr_nx7obeM4wS1ueivbho7_250.gif   tumblr_nx7obeM4wS1ueivbho5_250.gif

tumblr_nx7obeM4wS1ueivbho2_250.gif   tumblr_nx7obeM4wS1ueivbho4_250.gif

tumblr_nwmopeIqw11ueivbho1_250.gif   tumblr_nwmopeIqw11ueivbho3_250.gif

Also this is the best thing I read today lol

"Honestly Byul’s acting in “Um Oh Ah Yeh†is incredible. I mean she had to pretend to NOT be into Solar. That had to be hard for her. She deserves more credit for that alone."

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 5

yroZZCh.png

Dude. This was my question after UOAY was released - like in the MV there are WAY worst things than kissing a girl; drugs in glasses, being harrassed by a fella, being in bed with the man/woman as mentioned already!

Also the song was written by Byulyi and the others with their PD right? And its about finding someone whose your style but finding out theyre a girl?,... Um im taking that as a confession thankyouverymuch MoonSun!!!

I think that this was MoonSun taking a break from filming the MV and thinking they could have a sneaky date together without being OTT as girls and a photo being snapped of it. Sorry but it 100% looks like they are kissing here. That's not even the kinda kiss you'd see in an MV so no idea where they were gonna use it - oh yeah they werent, it was Moon getting her some YongSun goodies on a break!

☾ DAILY SPAM ☀

V app Edition  

CUtitgMU8AEqUAK.png

tumblr_ny5plh0QKD1uabo48o10_250.gif   tumblr_ny2qq2w5VU1u1ysexo1_250.gif

tumblr_ny5plh0QKD1uabo48o5_250.gif   tumblr_ny5plh0QKD1uabo48o4_250.gif

tumblr_nx7obeM4wS1ueivbho7_250.gif   tumblr_nx7obeM4wS1ueivbho5_250.gif

tumblr_nx7obeM4wS1ueivbho2_250.gif   tumblr_nx7obeM4wS1ueivbho4_250.gif

tumblr_nwmopeIqw11ueivbho1_250.gif   tumblr_nwmopeIqw11ueivbho3_250.gif

Oh my goddesses.... such glorious spam!

• Like 4