Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Barack Oppama

☾ Official Moonsun Thread ☀ - South Korea's #1 Mango Juice Consumers; HAPPY TWO YEARS!

Yes, don't worry here we are free to expose our thought !! People are just jealous that Moonsun is real while their ship aren't :f

If one day you need someone to prove your investigator's skills, come here !

MB POV: Please, god, made her my wife.

I miss Moonsun Vapp.... Hope they will do an other soon !

I think they are hahaha.

LOL [emoji23] [emoji23] Moonbyul looks like she is thinking that haha.

I miss it too [emoji21]

Edited by BooTae

I think they are hahaha.

LOL [emoji23] [emoji23] Moonbyul looks like she is thinking that haha.

I miss it too [emoji21]

They are together (I want to believe it)

Someone knows when the next app will release ?

I love when people give their opinion on topics so, babble as much as you want hahaha  :lol:

So yeah, I totally agree with what you said. Idk, there is just something with Moonsun that makes them different from other ships that I follow. The most of the ships are pure skinship, you can see that they are doing it as a gesture of friendship and that, even if is a little gay sometimes, they wouldn't date each other (my opinion). 

A few people are starting to say that Moonsun is forcing skinship lately and I can see where they are coming from but I still disagree.

Ok, so this gif:

Why MB still feels the need to keep poking Solar's butt even when they aren't on a event with fans/for fans? Why does she needs to be so close to her in all of the performances? Hwasa and Wheein always keep a distance between them, but Solar and Byul are always practically glued to each other. For me, the reality is that their moves are really subtle. They don't go around grabbing each others butt for real, holding hands during a long period of time or hugging each other from the back. They do these kind of things with other members but not with each other.

The pretty thing is a good point. Even then MB said that would date Wheein if she was a guy, she didn't said she was pretty (if though she probably think that she is, she just didn't mentioned it), just that she had an natural aegyo. But again that is if she was a guy not a girl  :hurr:

Another thing that I notice is how Byul take picture with Solar. There is this pattern. Either they are going to take a photo were both of them are smiling and look really happy or a photo where Solar is going to be with an "I don't care" face/is not even looking at the camera. Like in this one: (just something that I notice not really relevant but) 

They also never took a photo kissing each other faces, with I find weird since: 

Anyways, we can't forget about the "looking at each other" part. Even if someone thinks that everything is pure skinship, they can't deny this: 

CQrox66UcAEDZd4.jpg

OK, I THINK I'M DONE LOL  :lol:

true

Suddenly I remembered that Moonbyul called Wheein pretty once (during ASC - where she said she wanted to bother Wheein when she wore a dress because she was too pretty). But Moonbyul complimented Wheein differently

Moonbyul to Solar - You are (always) pretty - Tu eres bonita (THANKS SPANISH TEACHER)

Moonbyul to Wheein (from what I've seen) - You look pretty today - Tu estás bonita

What I'm trying to point out is that Moonbyul sees Solar as always the cute one no matter what, while Wheein only got complimented by Moonbyul because of what she was wearing.

Moonsun is different from other ships from my perspective. They sure do skinship and stuff, and yes that drives me crazy, but that's not the point. In Moonsun, you sense more of a "boy teases a girl he likes" vibe than "omg they are so cute they are always touching each other."

Remember when Moonbyul started to post old pictures of Solar and her together? It seemed so subtle to me. I guess it was because they were closer to each other than the maknae line but still it was so couple-like. Have you seen Wheein and Hwasa post stuff since they first met and all their private pictures? No. I know girls like to post pictures like "I love you X <3" but Moonbyul's caption was very like, romantic? I WISH I COULD FIND THAT TWEET I'M TOO LAZY TO BACKTRACK

Edited by Barack Oppama
  • Like 3

true

Suddenly I remembered that Moonbyul called Wheein pretty once (during ASC - where she said she wanted to bother Wheein when she wore a dress because she was too pretty). But Moonbyul complimented Wheein differently

Moonbyul to Solar - You are (always) pretty - Tu eres bonita (THANKS SPANISH TEACHER)

Moonbyul to Wheein (from what I've seen) - You look pretty today - Tu estás bonita

What I'm trying to point out is that Moonbyul sees Solar as always the cute one no matter what, while Wheein only got complimented by Moonbyul because of what she was wearing.

Moonsun is different from other ships from my perspective. They sure do skinship and stuff, and yes that drives me crazy, but that's not the point. In Moonsun, you sense more of a "boy teases a girl he likes" vibe than "omg they are so cute they are always touching each other."

Remember when Moonbyul started to post old pictures of Solar and her together? It seemed so subtle to me. I guess it was because they were closer to each other than the maknae line but still it was so couple-like. Have you seen Wheein and Hwasa post stuff since they first met and all their private pictures? No. I know girls like to post pictures like "I love you X <3" but Moonbyul's caption was very like, romantic? I WISH I COULD FIND THAT TWEET I'M TOO LAZY TO BACKTRACK

Found it  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 2

THANK YOU SO MUCHI

B6W6ctTCMAArkLx.jpg

Seems like Moonsun have matured that I don't see pics like this anymore :(

B6W6rh-CcAAHahX.jpg

and this pose  :rlytearpls:

MFW I go to Mamamoo fancafe

HP4VtVx.gif

"I CUNNOT READ KOREUN"

Found the captions  :lol:

1. "First duck boatâ€

2. "First selca"

3. "Two shot"

4. "First outing"

5. "Just the two of usâ€

6. "Remaining like thisâ€

Who says this kind of things? COUPLES haha

Also found out that Moonbyul who actually posted this photo..... OK...

B74Bz2gIgAAv_CF.jpg

Edited by BooTae

1. "First duck boatâ€

2. "First selca"

3. "Two shot"

4. "First outing"

5. "Just the two of usâ€

B74Bz2gIgAAv_CF.jpg

Where her hands and lips at 1.01.01.01.01.0

THEY LOOKED SO YOUNG AND PURE OMG  :rlytearpls:

Edited by Barack Oppama

Where her hands and lips at 1.01.01.01.01.0

THEY LOOKED SO YOUNG AND PURE OMG  :rlytearpls:

:hurr:  :hurr:  LOL 

They look so young but this was on the begging of this year  

Oopps... they actually posted on the beggining of the year, the pictures are probably from last year, which means that this been going on for a while  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

Edited by BooTae

:hurr:  :hurr:  LOL 

They look so young but this was on the begging of this year

Oopps... they actually posted on the beggining of the year, the pictures are probably from last year, which means that this been going on for a while  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

lol i bet there are more pics that they didn't post 1.0

after they put the subs on I can feel the 2nd hand embarrassment deep in my bones... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-VwpPItczQ&feature=youtu.be

#tbt 3 minutes of gayness

1. "First duck boatâ€

2. "First selca"

3. "Two shot"

4. "First outing"

5. "Just the two of usâ€

B74Bz2gIgAAv_CF.jpg

This is a proof that they're lovers. I'm really close to a girl, my best friend and never NEVER she said something like that and probably never will say. This is love Guys.... A pure deep young love.

I really like this photo I don't know why it give me some peace vibes.

This is a proof that they're lovers. I'm really close to a girl, my best friend and never NEVER she said something like that and probably never will say. This is love Guys.... A pure deep young love.

Those "first" were what made it a little to much. You would use that when posting something about your bf/gf, like "First date", "First anniversary" stuff like that. Also I don't understand why she posted all those photos on that day specifically. Maybe an special date for them??. I think we will have to wait until January of next year to find out haha maybe she will post photos again :hurr:  

• Like 1

I forgot about the "DAILY MOONSUN SPAM"

Today is going to be a tweet edition :)  

And this GIF cause those hands wanted to be touched  :hurr:

• Like 6

I legit would never caption like that especially for "Just the two of us" "Remaining like this" lmao so gay 1.0

• Like 4

I forgot about the "DAILY MOONSUN SPAM"

Today is going to be a tweet edition :)  

And this GIF cause those hands wanted to be touched  :hurr:

Oh my daily dose of Moonsun, I need it to live my life in peace, Thank you.

Ohohoh I never see this GIF( 6th) ... it's again an indirect kiss between our two ladies !! MB did it on purpose, I'm sure  :hurr:

The last GIF, god, their hand are like magnet, always attracted by each other. You right, Solar hand opened at a time, she just wants to grab MB hand. Moonsun lovers, the Moon is attracted by the sun as these hand are attracted by each others.

Always attracted....

I legit would never caption like that especially for "Just the two of us" "Remaining like this" lmao so gay 1.0

Soooooooo gay, just lovers do this kind of thins, you can be close but like that, no way, you can't kidding me girls you just love each other. :>_>:

Edited by Pkcampbell
  • Like 1

Those "first" were what made it a little to much. You would use that when posting something about your bf/gf, like "First date", "First anniversary" stuff like that. Also I don't understand why she posted all those photos on that day specifically. Maybe an special date for them??. I think we will have to wait until January of next year to find out haha maybe she will post photos again :hurr:  

I put an alarm, we will see it on january. Now we just need to be patient and i'm not. :imstupid:

• Like 1

I put an alarm, we will see it on january. Now we just need to be patient and i'm not. :imstupid:

I can't believe I did this lmao [emoji23] [emoji23]

d102352a368596f57055923f25beca7f.jpg

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 1

I can't believe I did this lmao [emoji23] [emoji23]

d102352a368596f57055923f25beca7f.jpg

LMAO WE ARE THE SAME , just one month... one month and we will know the truth about this pics....  :rlytearpls:

• Like 1

THE MOONSUN PAIN TRAIN AIN'T NO ONE IS PATIENT FOR DATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Just remembered that I have a Twitter account so I followed some Moonsun accounts... for science research 1.0

• Like 2

THE MOONSUN PAIN TRAIN AIN'T NO ONE IS PATIENT FOR DATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Just remembered that I have a Twitter account so I followed some Moonsun accounts... for science research 1.0

I want more of Moonsun, I'm so desperate lol I can't wait for their new album too !!!

You will have big data for your science research  :hurr: I really hope that the 2 January is their first day of love.

• Like 1

I want more of Moonsun, I'm so desperate lol I can't wait for their new album too !!!

You will have big data for your science research  :hurr: I really hope that the 2 January is their first day of love.

I believe that they are probably going to do a YKBK on the next 2 weeks (idk why, I just feel it haha)

I really want a new music video, to be honest. I want to know what is going to be about  :)

"First day of love" That sounds so cute  :chu:

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 1

I believe that they are probably going to do a YKBK on the next 2 weeks (idk why, I just feel it haha)

I really want a new music video, to be honest. I want to know what is going to be about  :)

"First day of love" That sound so cute  :chu:

I want it too ! They said that it can be a "I want to know that taste" but other things too. I prefer when they do a question/answer app because they speak more...

How do you knows the song will be on "first day of love"??? It sell dreams god, I hope Moonsun will do a song just two of them (even if it's sure because they said it on last app) !

I want it too ! They said that it can be a "I want to know that taste" but other things too. I prefer when they do a question/answer app because they speak more...

How do you knows the song will be on "first day of love"??? It sell dreams god, I hope Moonsun will do a song just two of them (even if it's sure because they said it on last app) !

Same. I love ë¨¹ë°© mukbang  (is my guilty pleasure, I honestly watch it pretty often ) but I prefer them talking because we get more moments hahaha 

No. Those where two separated phrases haha. I want a new music video, cause I want to know the theme and I think that "first day of love" is a cute sentence haha. 

They wrote songs together, so....  :hurr:

Edited by BooTae

yass President Oppama and her squad is going to have to conduct researches with her fellow followers and friends :^)

"First day of love" That sounds so cute  :chu:

Lol now that you say it I expect that to happen as well

I hope their next comeback is Um Oh Ah Yeh concept II (AND THEY ACTUALLY MAKE OUT IN THE MV YASSSS RBW PLZ)

same

I'm so sick of eating broadcasts lol. It's just so awkward to watch idols eating stuff seriously. Lmao

"I want to know that taste" what a broadcast name

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Moonbyul implying that she wants to know that taste ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Solar implying that she already knows that taste ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 2