Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Barack Oppama

☾ Official Moonsun Thread ☀ - South Korea's #1 Mango Juice Consumers; HAPPY TWO YEARS!

I WANT THAT TONGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

idc anymore I guess, no point in making bad relationships on this site  :hoplz:

that scene was so cringeworthy i can't believe she did it omg

Imagine Moonsun watching that scene together

"..."

"What do you think of my acting skills?"

"...  You know what, I'll just excuse myself..."

"BUT YOU HAVEN'T TELL ME HOW MY ACTING IS DON'T LEAVE"

I WANT THAT TONGUE TOOOOOO LMAO  :lol:  :lol:

All the episodes were cringeworthy. I ended up not finishing it. I think I stopped on the last episode and was like "I can't anymore, bye... sorry byulyi unnie" haha

I WANT THAT TONGUE TOOOOOO LMAO  :lol:  :lol:

All the episodes were cringeworthy. I ended up not finishing it. I think I stopped on the last episode and was like "I can't anymore, bye... sorry byulyi unnie" haha

omg not saying moonbyul's acting is bad but the web drama was horrible

LOL I COULD NEVER STOP CRINGING

but I finished it because of Moonbyul anyways

In the end (ep 8) it was really awkward when Moonbyul's character and the guy knew they liked each other cuz they just stared at each other for 10 mins straight wtf LMAO

• Like 1

This video is the proof of Moonsun realness (not exactly but...)

PS: Just saw the description of your next chapter, Barack Oppama, and I can't wait for it haha. 

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 1

PS: Just saw the description of your next chapter, Barack Oppama, and I can't wait for it haha. 

yass gonna watch that later

i haven't even started it lmao

atm i'm just spam watching k-dramas so don't expect it to come quick :P

I usually never bother looking at OTP videos but this one is cool, probably because of the music background

0:45  :omg:

MOONBYUL CLOSED HER EYES HELP PLZ

Edited by Barack Oppama
  • Like 9

OHohoho, MB is always worry about Solar that so cute ! Don't worry MB solar will love you forever  :)

I usually never bother looking at OTP videos but this one is cool, probably because of the music background

0:45  :omg:

MOONBYUL CLOSED HER EYES HELP PLZ

I like this song, the clip is pretty cool too but I prefer with Moonsun huhuhu. At 0:45 it was a date ??? MY GOD she kissed her hand like a Prince and Princess !!!!  :rlytearpls:

I like this GIF, more closer MB, more closer.... Solar is totally chocked about it but I think her heart beaten so fast at this moment !!! No way, that a friend will do that, they love each others !

Hello everyone , I'm here to support my fellow moonsun shippers.  :ohbi:

tumblr_nyi0n2X1Nv1t673gjo3_500.gif

tumblr_nygt7fjuiA1u94vw0o1_500.jpg

EVERYONE wants a piece of pizza byul

Welcome Here, You will spend a great time with all this Moonsun shippers, we are all kind and a little pervert sometimes huuuhu (Maybe I speak for myself...)

I want to taste this pizza too ! :P (although this photo is really cool !)

I know maybe I will never gonna meet her but for me, Solar is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She's perfect!!! and I want everyone to know that She is beyond perfection, especially the person who is going to share the life with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnQjZMbDfk

Edited by Stalkerfan
  • Like 1

DAILY MOONSUN SPAM  :chu:

tumblr_ns1pir3ncF1u94vw0o1_500.jpg

WHERE YOU'RE LOOKING MB?

tumblr_nw7410rZZA1uabo48o1_400.gif  tumblr_nw7410rZZA1uabo48o2_400.gif

tumblr_ntcb89pQIj1scnauro3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nse1qmIUAS1r1jt24o1_250.gif

tumblr_ni3zdzpAOV1te3x11o1_400.gif

SOLAR KEEPS STARRING AT HER LIPS 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuP1X4HILZY

Also, I never understood why Solar cried on this video until now.

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 1

Hello everyone , I'm here to support my fellow moonsun shippers.  :ohbi:

tumblr_nyi0n2X1Nv1t673gjo3_500.gif

tumblr_nygt7fjuiA1u94vw0o1_500.jpg

EVERYONE wants a piece of pizza byul

WHALE CUM~~ thanks for the support frand!

my moonsun feels  :rlytearpls:

DAILY MOONSUN SPAM  :chu:

tumblr_ns1pir3ncF1u94vw0o1_500.jpg

WHERE YOU'RE LOOKING MB?

tumblr_nw7410rZZA1uabo48o1_400.gif  tumblr_nw7410rZZA1uabo48o2_400.gif

tumblr_ntcb89pQIj1scnauro3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ni3zdzpAOV1te3x11o1_400.gif

SOLAR KEEPS STARRING AT HER LIPS 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuP1X4HILZY

Also, I never understood why Solar cried on this video until now.

SOLAR WAS STARING AT MOONBYUL WITH FULL OF LOVE OMFG

and glad that Solar didn't give up, iirc she was going to be a stewardess... GLAD SHE WAS PART OF MAMAMOO OR ELSE SHE WOULD'VE WASTED HER TALENT

reminds me of AOA Choa... She was going to be a stewardess too  :rlytearpls:

LMAO  :lol:  :lol:

CU5iye-UsAASHAR.jpg

THIS MADE ME FALL IN THE GROUND LMAO  :lol:

um why is Wheein so greasy nowadays? Maybe shes's trying to break Moonsun ship 1.0

• Like 1

I CAN'T HANDLE THE WAY THAT THIS BOTH PROVOKE EACH OTHER @1:30 

lmaooo angel line and rapper lane and wheebyul 1.0

wheein wanted to show her fingernails to moonbyul when she went greasy on her 1.0

• Like 1

Somebody said this (about Moonsun) on moomoo café and I couldn't agree more:

"In my point of view, they have to at least have a constant infatuation for each other to always bother each other. I mean, there are two other members. Why not bother them? Or maybe just bother everyone at the same time? It's because Moonbyul and Solar click. They like to play around with each other because its fun and maybe they like the reactions the other gives to them when they crack a joke. I mean, how else did Yong-kong & Byul-kong came into play?

And plus.. sometimes people can't help but to fall for certain people in their lives even if they know they shouldn't regardless of whether they are or are not similar to their ideal type. Because when it comes down to it, people like those who give them more personal attention/care than others. & I feel like MoonSun would stick to each other because they know Hwasa+Wheein are inseparable childhood friends."

• Like 1

I mean, there are two other members. Why not bother them?

wow this op... I couldn't agree more lol

if you don't mind me babbling bc this quote really got me thinking a lotta shit

delulu warning

Moonbyul bothers Solar the most because... not saying that Moonbyul is a guy - but say that she is more of a dominant person while Solar is a more submissive person (LET ME BE DELULU OK), Moonbyul would of course like to bother a girl that she likes; I know for some guys, if they like a girl, they would bother them and annoy them because it would be fun to gain their attention (to me, this is a horrible tactic because I don't react well to a guy/grill who teases and annoy me because they like me. Total turn-off, but it's just me), and I think Moonbyul would apply to this criteria. Almost all the time, you would see Moonbyul teasing Solar, such as knocking on Solar's teeth, bothering her (calling her pretty, which Solar liked but was shy to admit I assume), just doing things that would annoy Solar in general. Solar responded to these actions really... happily it seemed? Like in this GIF

xdN5GTT.gif WZmWSFk.gif

SHE WAS SMILING; it wasn't like she hated it, but she was just shy, I would say. As greasy as Moonbyul has been, has she ever called Hwasa pretty? Or Wheein? What she only does to the maknae line is always grabbing their thighs, tapping their booty. For me, I've only seen Moonbyul called Solar pretty (I know every idol will hide something behind the monitor screens, but I bet that Moonbyul and her BFF Minji are definitely platonic.)

And plus.. sometimes people can't help but to fall for certain people in their lives even if they know they shouldn't regardless of whether they are or are not similar to their ideal type. 

Pretty much this. There's nothing wrong to have an ideal type, but of course there would always be an exception to everything. Like, if someone likes girls with glasses, they can't like all of them. Well, I guess they can but still... I just agree with this quote a lot lmao.

Because when it comes down to it, people like those who give them more personal attention/care than others. & I feel like MoonSun would stick to each other because they know Hwasa+Wheein are inseparable childhood friends."

This is a valid point as well. For some people, they just don't like being a bitch third wheel in a friendship, especially when Hwasa and Wheein have been friends since their first year of high school. It would be weird if Moonbyul/Solar cut into their friendship. Also, Hwasa and Wheein were born in 1995, making them the same age, and people with the same age have the same interests together (at least in my experience). And Moonbyul and Solar only have a year difference between their age, so they definitely work out together better. Not to mention they have share the same interests in food and stuff, so they click better.

• Like 2

Ahahah you totally right, As I said many times you can be an investigator ! They are totally jealous and like to provoke it, I love their friendship love relationship :D

Somebody said this (about Moonsun) on moomoo café and I couldn't agree more:

"In my point of view, they have to at least have a constant infatuation for each other to always bother each other. I mean, there are two other members. Why not bother them? Or maybe just bother everyone at the same time? It's because Moonbyul and Solar click. They like to play around with each other because its fun and maybe they like the reactions the other gives to them when they crack a joke. I mean, how else did Yong-kong & Byul-kong came into play?

And plus.. sometimes people can't help but to fall for certain people in their lives even if they know they shouldn't regardless of whether they are or are not similar to their ideal type. Because when it comes down to it, people like those who give them more personal attention/care than others. & I feel like MoonSun would stick to each other because they know Hwasa+Wheein are inseparable childhood friends."

All This person said is true, they like to tease each others because they're really close and need some stimulation because wheesa always be together. In this band there are two subgroups  and it's normal , but it definitively don't prevent the fact that they all love each other, it's a really lovely band.

delulu warning

Moonbyul bothers Solar the most because... not saying that Moonbyul is a guy - but say that she is more of a dominant person while Solar is a more submissive person (LET ME BE DELULU OK), Moonbyul would of course like to bother a girl that she likes; I know for some guys, if they like a girl, they would bother them and annoy them because it would be fun to gain their attention (to me, this is a horrible tactic because I don't react well to a guy/grill who teases and annoy me because they like me. Total turn-off, but it's just me), and I think Moonbyul would apply to this criteria. Almost all the time, you would see Moonbyul teasing Solar, such as knocking on Solar's teeth, bothering her (calling her pretty, which Solar liked but was shy to admit I assume), just doing things that would annoy Solar in general. Solar responded to these actions really... happily it seemed? Like in this GIF

xdN5GTT.gif WZmWSFk.gif

I like the way you talk about dominant and submissive (please my thought are ...oh god... no way... I can't think that....)

You're right I never thought about the fact that boys do the same when they like a girl !!!! MB is a hidden tomboy, it's normal that she can act like that :f MB never said to another member that she is pretty, she is like that only toward Solar (moreover as you said Solar totally like it even if she try to hide it,otherwise why would she was angry when MB was told her how she had called her on his phone ?)

MB touch her boobs or it's me ? 

I really like the way they take care of each others :)

• Like 1

wow this op... I couldn't agree more lol

if you don't mind me babbling bc this quote really got me thinking a lotta shit

delulu warning

xdN5GTT.gif WZmWSFk.gif

SHE WAS SMILING; it wasn't like she hated it, but she was just shy, I would say. As greasy as Moonbyul has been, has she ever called Hwasa pretty? Or Wheein? What she only does to the maknae line is always grabbing their thighs, tapping their booty. For me, I've only seen Moonbyul called Solar pretty (I know every idol will hide something behind the monitor screens, but I bet that Moonbyul and her BFF Minji are definitely platonic.)

Pretty much this. There's nothing wrong to have an ideal type, but of course there would always be an exception to everything. Like, if someone likes girls with glasses, they can't like all of them. Well, I guess they can but still... I just agree with this quote a lot lmao.

This is a valid point as well. For some people, they just don't like being a bitch third wheel in a friendship, especially when Hwasa and Wheein have been friends since their first year of high school. It would be weird if Moonbyul/Solar cut into their friendship. Also, Hwasa and Wheein were born in 1995, making them the same age, and people with the same age have the same interests together (at least in my experience). And Moonbyul and Solar only have a year difference between their age, so they definitely work out together better. Not to mention they have share the same interests in food and stuff, so they click better.

I love when people give their opinion on topics so, babble as much as you want hahaha  :lol:

So yeah, I totally agree with what you said. Idk, there is just something with Moonsun that makes them different from other ships that I follow. The most of the ships are pure skinship, you can see that they are doing it as a gesture of friendship and that, even if is a little gay sometimes, they wouldn't date each other (my opinion). 

A few people are starting to say that Moonsun is forcing skinship lately and I can see where they are coming from but I still disagree.

Ok, so this gif:

Why MB still feels the need to keep poking Solar's butt even when they aren't on a event with fans/for fans? Why does she needs to be so close to her in all of the performances? Hwasa and Wheein always keep a distance between them, but Solar and Byul are always practically glued to each other. For me, the reality is that their moves are really subtle. They don't go around grabbing each others butt for real, holding hands during a long period of time or hugging each other from the back. They do these kind of things with other members but not with each other.

The pretty thing is a good point. Even then MB said that would date Wheein if she was a guy, she didn't said she was pretty (if though she probably think that she is, she just didn't mentioned it), just that she had an natural aegyo. But again that is if she was a guy not a girl  :hurr:

Another thing that I notice is how Byul take picture with Solar. There is this pattern. Either they are going to take a photo were both of them are smiling and look really happy or a photo where Solar is going to be with an "I don't care" face/is not even looking at the camera. Like in this one: (just something that I notice not really relevant but) 

tumblr_nluhnbMEZw1u94vw0o1_500.jpg

They also never took a photo kissing each other faces, with I find weird since: 

tumblr_nn8m257xAe1utpchxo1_500.jpg

B-Cim1cCMAAkABw.jpg:orig

Anyways, we can't forget about the "looking at each other" part. Even if someone thinks that everything is pure skinship, they can't deny this: 

CQrox66UcAEDZd4.jpg

OK, I THINK I'M DONE LOL  :lol:

Edited by BooTae
  • Like 8

I love when people give their opinion on topics so, babble as much as you want hahaha  :lol:

So yeah, I totally agree with what you said. Idk, there is just something with Moonsun that makes them different from other ships that I follow. The most of the ships are pure skinship, you can see that they are doing it as a gesture of friendship and that, even if is a little gay sometimes, they wouldn't date each other (my opinion). 

A few people are starting to say that Moonsun is forcing skinship lately and I can see where they are coming from but I still disagree.

Ok, so this gif:

Why MB still feels the need to keep poking Solar's butt even when they aren't on a event with fans/for fans? Why does she needs to be so close to her in all of the performances? Hwasa and Wheein always keep a distance between them, but Solar and Byul are ways practically glued to each other. For me, the reality is that their moves are really subtle. They don't go around grabbing each others butt for real, holding hands during a long period of time or hugging each other from the back. They do these kind of things with other members but not with each other.

The pretty thing is a good point. Even then MB said that would date Wheein if she was a guy, she didn't said she was pretty, just that she had an natural aegyo. But again that is if she was a guy not a girl  :hurr:

Another thing that I notice is how Byul take picture with Solar. There is this pattern. Either they are going to take a photo were both of them are smiling and look really happy or a photo where Solar is going to be with an "I don't care" face/is not even looking at the camera. Like in this one: (just something that I notice not really relevant but) 

tumblr_nluhnbMEZw1u94vw0o1_500.jpg

They also never took a photo kissing each other faces, with I find weird since: 

tumblr_nn8m257xAe1utpchxo1_500.jpg

B-Cim1cCMAAkABw.jpg:orig

Anyways, we can't forget about the "looking at each other" part. Even if someone things that everything is pure skinship, they can't deny this: 

CQrox66UcAEDZd4.jpg

OK, I THINK I'M DONE LOL  :lol:

I remember that "Sprite" who is Korean said that when there are girls who love each others or dating they hide their relationship, they don't try to made gesture of affection and so on... because they are afraid to be discovered .... Maybe it's the case here !

You right why they never take a picture of kissing each other cheeks while they did it with Hwasa and Wheein ? They are close on stage but maybe that when they sing, dance they can't think about the fact they need to hide their relationship ?

If you try to force a relation with someone, everybody can see it. Face can't lie, gesture can't lie because it's unconscious, I'm okay with the fact you can force a smile but everybody on earth can see it. Micro expressions are important, even if you're a good liar you can't hide micro expression because you can't control them. If Moonsun try to force their relationship we would have already discovered it.(I said that because I study emotions during 3 years...)

• Like 1

I remember that "Sprite" who is Korean said that when there are girls who love each others or dating they hide their relationship, they don't try to made gesture of affection and so on... because they are afraid to be discovered .... Maybe it's the case here !

You right why they never take a picture of kissing each other cheeks while they did it with Hwasa and Wheein ? They are close on stage but maybe that when they sing, dance they can't think about the fact they need to hide their relationship ?

If you try to force a relation with someone, everybody can see it. Face can't lie, gesture can't lie because it's unconscious, I'm okay with the fact you can force a smile but everybody on earth can see it. Micro expressions are important, even if you're a good liar you can't hide micro expression because you can't control them. If Moonsun try to force their relationship we would have already discovered it.(I said that because I study emotions during 3 years...)

I love this thread haha  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  Is so nice to be able to share what my thoughts about something and not be talked badly like on the lesbian thread haha

Exactly, totally agree again  :) Thanks for calling me an investigator by the way. I may consider this as my career LOL  :imstupid:

• Like 1

I love this thread haha  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  Is so nice to be able to share what my thoughts about something and not be talked badly like on the lesbian thread haha

Exactly, totally agree again  :) Thanks for calling me an investigator by the way. I may consider this as my career LOL  :imstupid:

Yes, don't worry here we are free to expose our thought !! People are just jealous that Moonsun is real while their ship aren't :f

If one day you need someone to prove your investigator's skills, come here !

MB POV: Please, god, made her my wife.

I miss Moonsun Vapp.... Hope they will do an other soon !

Edited by Pkcampbell
  • Like 1