Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keto

3 Years since Yoseob's solo debut

Yoseob-The-First-Collage-beast-b2st-3287

Today marks 3 years since Yoseob's first mini album 'The First Collage' was released. Yoseob himself addressed this in a tweet earlier today. He was thankful towards the fans supporting him through the years. 

CUqyZSnUkAEPrxC.png

A throwback to 2012. It all started on Nov 19, with Junhyung tweeting a picture of an unknown track list and it was speculated to be his own solo. It was revealed on Nov 20 to be Yoseob's solo and Junhyung as the producer. 

The album was released on Nov 26, and the MV for the title song 'Caffeine' a day later at midnight. 

Nov 30, his first debut stage on Music Bank where he performed 'Although I' and 'Caffeine'. Yoseob earned a Triple Crown for his song, 5 wins in total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p_EAr-OyHg

BONUS

One of my favorite performances during his promotions, 2010 collab song with Junhyung, Thanks To. 

I love the album and I hope we'll see Yoseob and his 2nd mini in 2016. What are your thoughts? 

Please comeback Seobb pleaseeeeee, I've been waiting.  :soul:

Waaahh like it was yesterday. . It is already 3 years and I can't get enough of his album.. heavenly voice with brilliant producer.. it gave us the best album

I still wait with hope for his second solo

It was happy 3 years

I love you seobiieeee ♡♡ please keep blessing us with your songs forever

I loved his solo album! He was my UB back then and I remember being so excited. Hope he'll comeback with more amazing songs soon

3 years later and still a jam. I loved and love Caffeine. Was hearing it like 2 days ago.. One of the best songs from 2012.. 

I'm not gonna lie I thought I'd never see him comeback solo again .... like everyone said caffeine is such a jam... I'm just overwhelmed. I played the hell out of that when it came out, if digital music could skip like CD's caffeine would have been messed up lol

I'm forever addicted to his caffeine

tumblr_mef6zvSLnc1rlkd8do1_500.gif

Do you know how wrong that sounds? lololol  Caffeine is such a great song, I obsess over Yoseob's Caffeine ^^

Wow, I remembered when it first came out. I can't believe it has been 3 years already.

Yoseob needs a solo comeback. I want to see his beautiful face and hear his beautiful voice.

Chuka chuka chu ^^ Caffeine is a beautiful song :ilove:

Anticipating a comeback! I hope it happens soon :)

Happy Anniversary! :ahmagah: I loved this song off his mini :chu:

He was originally promoting with LAMN as the title. As much as I like LAMN, I'm happy it ended up being Caffeine instead ^^ 

He was originally promoting with LAMN as the title. As much as I like LAMN, I'm happy it ended up being Caffeine instead ^^ 

Oh really I didn't know that! :) Even though I prefer LAMN as a song I'm also happy Caffeine was the one promoted, a) cause it feels more like a title track and b) because of the amazing MV we got with it haha :)