Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Holke

OH!Press is taking applications!

I want to apply but 1) my writing isn't good enough 2) I'm torn between ohpress, award and graphic teams  :cry:

If you truly want to join the staff then I'd apply for every opening, definitely including the OHPress.  Hell, I would apply if I had the time.

Anyways, enthusiasm and effort go a long way when we're looking at applications.  You seem to have the enthusiasm, so just make sure to put in the effort!

Gl to all applicants!

What. What perks. Why haven't I heard of them before  :unimpressed:

That's how super secret they are.

Please don't confuse this recruitment with idol audition. We don't need another New F.O.

Let's just keep it a secret, ahjumma

Yes, you can

But I feel bad that KOS doesn't know about them...

If you truly want to join the staff then I'd apply for every opening, definitely including the OHPress.  Hell, I would apply if I had the time.

Anyways, enthusiasm and effort go a long way when we're looking at applications.  You seem to have the enthusiasm, so just make sure to put in the effort!

I'll try my best, thank you for the encouragement!

• Like 1

I want to apply but 1) my writing isn't good enough 2) I'm torn between ohpress, award and graphic teams :cry:

One can always improve, and there are lots of talented writers in OH for you to learn from

Also, you know your best

If you truly want to join the staff then I'd apply for every opening, definitely including the OHPress. Hell, I would apply if I had the time.

Anyways, enthusiasm and effort go a long way when we're looking at applications. You seem to have the enthusiasm, so just make sure to put in the effort!

We keep the secret in a very small circle, but KOS would make the circle looks like an uneven oval. Don't feel bad

what about my hush essay :imstupid:

Try me

• Like 1

can i send a college essay? 

Definitely!

I wanna apply, but the only thing I've ever written are my reports for school.. (ok maybe not...)

hmm might try applying tho

Any writing samples are accepted! As long as it shows your sweet skills, we'll take it! Thanks for your interest ^^!

sent an application in

pls be kind juseyo

I'm always kind~

Can I know how does this job work?

Can I know how does this job work?

We post content to the OneHallyu blog. That's really the bulk of the work ^^! You need to be able to come up with original content and meet deadlines.

I want too but I'll pass I probably won't get in cause of my WP :._.:

If you want to talk about that, please feel free to pm me. It all depends on what the warning points are for. It's a case-by-case thing and I'm happy to look into it for you~

We post content to the OneHallyu blog. That's really the bulk of the work ^^! You need to be able to come up with original content and meet deadlines.

If you want to talk about that, please feel free to pm me. It all depends on what the warning points are for. It's a case-by-case thing and I'm happy to look into it for you~

Sounds fun!

I'll give it a try!

omg yes All My WP is a Conspiracy because Pineapple and lunacy are jelly of me
  • Dislike 1

Hello mods! I'm interested but I have a question ><

About the skype part, is it really required for me to make an account? I'm working 8 hrs everyday so I think I can't participate in any chat activities, but I can pariticipate in a normal group chat. Thanks in advance >__<

About the skype part, is it really required for me to make an account? I'm working 8 hrs everyday so I think I can't participate in any chat activities, but I can pariticipate in a normal group chat. Thanks in advance >__<

It is required for you to have/create a Skype account. However, we use the text chat only on Skype. You don't need a microphone or anything to participate. It isn't required for you to reply to everything in the group chat. You just need to be able to check it once every couple of days to keep yourself updated with what the team may be working on. 

It's a requirement but we only use it for works (and other secret services not even Kingsmen would even know). But just think of it as another means of communication other than WhatsApp, LINE, and et cetera.

It is required for you to have/create a Skype account. However, we use the text chat only on Skype. You don't need a microphone or anything to participate. It isn't required for you to reply to everything in the group chat. You just need to be able to check it once every couple of days to keep yourself updated with what the team may be working on. 

It's a requirement but we only use it for works (and other secret services not even Kingsmen would even know). But just think of it as another means of communication other than WhatsApp, LINE, and et cetera.

I see. Thank you!  :chu:

I'll submit my application :)

I don't know what forms of writing I should enter with  :cry:

Anything that shows your writing skill is fine. We've had submissions with fanfiction, news articles, school essays, and various other writing samples. 

Anything that shows your writing skill is fine. We've had submissions with fanfiction, news articles, school essays, and various other writing samples. 

Oh okay, I'll try and find my best pieces of work then

I'm not really sure about it but I might apply...

Just a quick question...

Instead of sending in an essay May I send in a short story I have actually transcribed from a manga???

I have essays and a lot of reports but those would just bore you to death I think...

Just an honest and thoughtful question for your consideration

Question is it biased and full of nepotism like the events team/ Does one get creative freedom?

I can legit use my school essays for this?

Great I have a pile of those :ahmagah:

I'm not really sure about it but I might apply...

Just a quick question...

Instead of sending in an essay May I send in a short story I have actually transcribed from a manga???

I have essays and a lot of reports but those would just bore you to death I think...

Just an honest and thoughtful question for your consideration

As long as it's in your words, I'll read it!

Question is it biased and full of nepotism like the events team/ Does one get creative freedom?

If you don't know if we allow creative freedom, you haven't even looked at the blog. Rinne is wild.

I can legit use my school essays for this?

Great I have a pile of those :ahmagah:

\o/