Photo

OH!Press is taking applications!

73 replies to this topic

#41 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,583 posts
  • Locationby Park Kyung's side, supporting him forever (or maybe underneath him....as his shoe lifts).

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:02 PM

Hello mods! I'm interested but I have a question ><

About the skype part, is it really required for me to make an account? I'm working 8 hrs everyday so I think I can't participate in any chat activities, but I can pariticipate in a normal group chat. Thanks in advance >__<

It is required for you to have/create a Skype account. However, we use the text chat only on Skype. You don't need a microphone or anything to participate. It isn't required for you to reply to everything in the group chat. You just need to be able to check it once every couple of days to keep yourself updated with what the team may be working on. 

#42 Rinne

Rinne

PinkyKinky

• Supreme Overlord
  • 10,036 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:23 PM

Hello mods! I'm interested but I have a question ><
About the skype part, is it really required for me to make an account? I'm working 8 hrs everyday so I think I can't participate in any chat activities, but I can pariticipate in a normal group chat. Thanks in advance >__<

It's a requirement but we only use it for works (and other secret services not even Kingsmen would even know). But just think of it as another means of communication other than WhatsApp, LINE, and et cetera.

#43 momorinxoxo

momorinxoxo

❄️행복이❄️

• PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • LocationDistrict 9

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:20 PM

It is required for you to have/create a Skype account. However, we use the text chat only on Skype. You don't need a microphone or anything to participate. It isn't required for you to reply to everything in the group chat. You just need to be able to check it once every couple of days to keep yourself updated with what the team may be working on. 

It's a requirement but we only use it for works (and other secret services not even Kingsmen would even know). But just think of it as another means of communication other than WhatsApp, LINE, and et cetera.

I see. Thank you!  :chu:

I'll submit my application :)

#44 Fab Seobaby

Fab Seobaby

★ NCT TEN CHITTAPHON ★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,762 posts
  • Locationin NCT's garbage

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

I don't know what forms of writing I should enter with  :cry:

#45 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,583 posts
  • Locationby Park Kyung's side, supporting him forever (or maybe underneath him....as his shoe lifts).

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:50 PM

I don't know what forms of writing I should enter with  :cry:

Anything that shows your writing skill is fine. We've had submissions with fanfiction, news articles, school essays, and various other writing samples. 

#46 Fab Seobaby

Fab Seobaby

★ NCT TEN CHITTAPHON ★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,762 posts
  • Locationin NCT's garbage

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:57 PM

Anything that shows your writing skill is fine. We've had submissions with fanfiction, news articles, school essays, and various other writing samples. 

Oh okay, I'll try and find my best pieces of work then

#47 Kvothe

Kvothe

태하 💘💘💘 크보테

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts
  • Location🎵🎶🎶 I will never let you fall... I will stand up with you forever... I'll be there with you through it all even if saving you sends me to heaven... 🎵🎶🎶

Posted 20 November 2015 - 04:42 PM

I'm not really sure about it but I might apply...

Just a quick question...

Instead of sending in an essay May I send in a short story I have actually transcribed from a manga???

I have essays and a lot of reports but those would just bore you to death I think...

Just an honest and thoughtful question for your consideration

#48 TIM£

TIM£

OH's resident QT

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,243 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 November 2015 - 05:18 PM

Question is it biased and full of nepotism like the events team/ Does one get creative freedom?

#49 suzya

suzya

#EXITSQUAD

• PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • LocationSeoul

Posted 20 November 2015 - 05:36 PM

I can legit use my school essays for this?

Great I have a pile of those :ahmagah:

#50 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:15 PM

I'm not really sure about it but I might apply...

Just a quick question...

Instead of sending in an essay May I send in a short story I have actually transcribed from a manga???

I have essays and a lot of reports but those would just bore you to death I think...

Just an honest and thoughtful question for your consideration

As long as it's in your words, I'll read it!

Question is it biased and full of nepotism like the events team/ Does one get creative freedom?

If you don't know if we allow creative freedom, you haven't even looked at the blog. Rinne is wild.

I can legit use my school essays for this?

Great I have a pile of those :ahmagah:

\o/

#51 TIM£

TIM£

OH's resident QT

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,243 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:17 PM

As long as it's in your words, I'll read it!

If you don't know if we allow creative freedom, you haven't even looked at the blog. Rinne is wild.

\o/

I never have, what does Rinne talk about?

#52 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:25 PM

I never have, what does Rinne talk about?

Here's a random Rinne article: http://blog.onehally...-rinne-eargasm/

The whole team supports diversity. I think a little edge mirrors the general personality of the forum.

#53 Wasta

Wasta

Thyon Nero's Unapologetic #1 Fan

• OH! Press
  • 3,458 posts
  • Locationif i adopt all of you will i be angelina jolie

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:27 PM

I tried to PM you my application and it gave me an error. I'm not sure why, but it said you couldn't receive any messages at this time. 

#54 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:46 PM

I tried to PM you my application and it gave me an error. I'm not sure why, but it said you couldn't receive any messages at this time.

My mailbox was full. You should be able to send it now! Sorry!!

#55 Wasta

Wasta

Thyon Nero's Unapologetic #1 Fan

• OH! Press
  • 3,458 posts
  • Locationif i adopt all of you will i be angelina jolie

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:50 PM

My mailbox was full. You should be able to send it now! Sorry!!

No problem. And thanks!

#56 lolnoo

lolnoo

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 08:26 AM

omg i wasn't going to apply because i don't have any writing examples online, but if we can submit school essays then i might just send in an application  :ahmagah:

#57 Silktiger

Silktiger

<3 KTY <3

• PipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationTaeyeon

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:40 PM

what's the deadline for these apps?

#58 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:41 PM

what's the deadline for these apps?

There is no deadline at this time.

#59 양 지

양 지

💪 Low Key Hercules ✌

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,009 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:22 PM

Is this done? Cause I was kinda writing my piece lol,but I keep lazying around and I saw that it was taken of the announcement list on top XD

#60 Holke

Holke

ping pong king

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:58 PM

Is this done? Cause I was kinda writing my piece lol,but I keep lazying around and I saw that it was taken of the announcement list on top XD

It's still open!

Up, Up and Away!