Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Holke

OH!Press is taking applications!

OH!Press recruitment is now closed! Thank you all for your applications and a very big welcome to the new recruits: Eaze, krusty95, Teru, Wasta, uknowdarya, Haru, HepHapSwegg, and lipslocked✿

Edited by Holke
cloooosingggg
  • Like 10

...the name of this team...so you just snitched on OH..ya'll are OH!pressing us and this is the hint in this team's name.

Edited by Thotcahontas
  • Like 2

...the name of this team...so you just snitched on OH..ya'll are OH!pressing us and this is the hint in this team's name.

:meow:

i want a pretty purple title so i might apply +_+

I dare you to apply.

i would send you an application, but the only thing ive written is a tutorial on how to typeset webtoons

obviously not fit for the job otl

BUT im super tempted b/c i just saw an anime review and laaaaa im def interested

Edited by shibal inu

:meow:

I dare you to apply.

shit a dare? i guess it's inevitable  :unsure: 

What type of writing samples do you want? Like, is there a specific type of subject or writing you are looking for?

so this is Noriyoh0e's job....mhm...

What type of writing samples do you want? Like, is there a specific type of subject or writing you are looking for?

i would send you an application, but the only thing ive written is a tutorial on how to typeset webtoons

BUT im super tempted b/c i just saw an anime review and laaaaa im def interested

do it!!  :ahmagah:

• Like 1

I'm not a professional writer, should I still apply?  :._.:

Definitely!

Any writing samples are fine. It doesn't need to be a news article or anything about Asian entertainment. Just show us your writing skills~

When do applications end?

As of right now, we aren't going to stop applications. It'll be open until further notice ^^!

Come on!!

Wanted to join but recently got busier these past few weeks. Doubt that I can contribute that much if I were to join. Hopeful for another OHPress recruitment in the future~

Good luck to those applying!  :smile:

I think, if everyone knew the super secret staff perks, there would a rush of applications.

XO1adfo.gif

so this is Noriyoh0e's job....mhm...

Your sig is spectacular.

I think, if everyone knew the super secret staff perks, there would a rush of applications.

XO1adfo.gif

Your sig is spectacular.

based shia ;;;;

• Like 1

XO1adfo.gif

Your sig is spectacular.

Lmao thanks , Sloth princesses are da best  :happy:

Gl to all applicants!

XO1adfo.gif

Your sig is spectacular.

What. What perks. Why haven't I heard of them before  :unimpressed:

i want a pretty purple title so i might apply +_+

I see it grey^^'

Just gonna go hide in a corner and pretend I am not color blind, it's my screen!

On topic though, I like writing and all, but I wouldn't know what to write about and I feel I wouldn't be able to meet deadlines. Good luck to everyone applying though^^

Please don't confuse this recruitment with idol audition. We don't need another New F.O.

XO1adfo.gif

Your sig is spectacular.

Let's just keep it a secret, ahjumma

can i send a college essay?

Yes, you can