Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
lipslocked

Super Junior Eunhyuk x Donghae #EunHae #0718 ('BOUT YOU X STYLE ALBUMS OUT NOW!)

Q: You have been together for 7 years, among the members, who is the most unexpected?

Donghae: We have debuted for 7 years but in fact we have known each others since 12-13 years old hmm (thinking) I’m thinking who, but I can’t since it was long time ago. I’ll pick on my closest and loveliest Eunhyuk then. (Laugh) We were friends since we were kids and we decided to share all the secrets so I tell him everything but Eunhyuk never tells me a thing. So, I feel sad why he was like that. We also fight sometime like “I told you my everything and you told me nothing†and he always like “Okay let me think first†and end up with telling me nothing (laugh)

Q: What’s your outstanding point that you feel confidence over anyone else and what’s your weakness?

Donghae: Let me start with my weakness. I always lose when I play games with our members. My outstanding point is I really love my friends. I can give anything they want and I’m sure that I’m no.1. Like I give my all to all Super Junior members. Even Eunhyuk never tells me his secret, I still love him anyway.

Edited by _mirai
  • Like 1

140303 ELF Japan Update - EunHae ♥..♥ [/size]pic.twitter.com/QdUzFL1eDI [via EunhyukFacts][/size]

Bhy5gDjCYAA_SpT.jpg

cr: @ELFhyukitecture

Bhy5gDjCYAA_SpT.jpg

Edited by ehmy

Super Show 2 Promotional Pics Close up - Eunhyuk & Donghae

tumblr_n0hqoefev21r64f81o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0hqoefev21r64f81o2_500.jpg

140306 EunHae Nagoya

• Hae said he will have kid in 10 years and
  • Hyuk said he want hae's kid to look like him
  • cr :@hyukarmpits
  • Hae :it's okay if i have a kid that looks like hyukjae, that way everyday i can see his face and i'll be happy, if they do not resemble hyukjae it's also okay, i will remember his face and also be happy

very shocked and disturbed that eunhae thread here is only 3 pages...I only just looked for it today and wow

I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO POST THE FIRST LOVE RICE CAKES VIDEO

:ilove:  I will add to this thread more in the future too~ let's reach a much higher post count!

very shocked and disturbed that eunhae thread here is only 3 pages...

very shocked and disturbed that eunhae thread has NO VOTE UP.

Eunhae: A Summaryarrow-10x10.png
  • Donghae:Hyukjae?
  • Donghae:He's so handsome. I could toucharrow-10x10.png his face all day.
  • Donghae:Hyukjae is talented too!
  • Donghae:He blows people away with his charismaarrow-10x10.png.
  • Donghae:He shines brighter than the starsarrow-10x10.png when he's dancing.
  • Donghae:And he's funny, too. Really, really funny.
  • Donghae:Ah, yes. Hyukjae.
  • Donghae:He's amazing.
  • _________________________________________________________
  • Hyukjae:Donghae?
  • Hyukjae:He's an idiotarrow-10x10.png.

• Like 7

this topic is dead???? Why????

Well I will basically make copy & paste of what a wrote in "which male idols do you think are gay?"

I got a little sad to know that most people think that EunHae is just fanservice and a SM´s marketing strategy.

I think people that say that just saw few things that they do on stage and obviously not pay attention to small details. 

I'll leave here some analysis and theories about them, written by some people. I hope I can change your opinion a bit, because there's nothing more perfect for hiding a relationship as a supposed fanservice. Most people will never suspect because they will always believe it's just fanservice and they can flirt and will still earn money with the ship. It's like killing two birds at once.

I have 99% of sure that Donghae is gay. Let’s be frank because until now I didn’t see Donghae having chemistry with any girl. Even when he dancing or when he act in a drama with them.
If you guys have already saw “Miss panda and Hedgehog†for sure you guys noticed that he had more chemistry with the guy (I cant remember his name now) than with his supposed love interest in drama.

Eunhyuk is the one who let me a bit confused. One of two: or either he is bi or then he is gay (but was dated some girls because he was confused or then to take out of his head and of his heart the feelings that he had for Hae).

Eunhae has chemistry, especially sexual chemistry (besides they are like soulmates), but it seems that some people can’t see it.
It’s all about body language, guys. 
tumblr_inline_n30iurqDBJ1rm2ld6.gif
Donghae is licking his lips while staring at him…

- Every time that Hyuk dance, all Hae´s attention is focused on him. He even biting his lip and look at inappropriate locations in their body as if you are wanting to jump on him XD (x)
tumblr_inline_n30jp8tQ5R1rm2ld6.gif
tumblr_inline_n30jqkOE5q1rm2ld6.gif

Seriously Hyuk, stop giggle

Hyuk loves Hae´s elastic butt

- checking out that non-existent ass XD
tumblr_inline_n30kb4siLe1rm2ld6.gif

- When I see this gif i just think: ya, hyukkie, it really the paper that you want. ».»
For god, you practically caress/rub your hand against Hae´s hand on purpose. If you really wanted that paper, you would have picking up it on top. There was no need of so much touch XD
tumblr_inline_n30hae0qeY1rm2ld6.gif

(x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)

Hyukjae found an EunHae towel and …

Eunhae stares at lips of each other

EunHae doesn’t just do fanservice (also do because I think they enjoy seeing the fans screaming XD), but in my view they do a mix of fanservice and self-service because they have necessity of touching and provoke each other.

I’ll post here some links of interesting theories to prove what I am talking about but if you want know more things about Donghae and Eunhyuk just go search for all the complete theories that are in these tumblrs:

the other members making things more obvious than it already is… 

Fight and jealous (theories)

- I didnt want to put this here because I haven´t found any evidence (video or something) but on a radio show someone asked at Hae about “Y†song (which he wrote based about a loving experience). In this links theres several evidence that â€œY†lyrics (+ review) is about his relationship with Hyuk.  the links are inactives. I will try find again but doubt it will be easy   I find it. It´s just change the old name in the link to the new one (scribbledimanche)

Some people think that song is for Yoona because of Y but most dont know that Eunhyuk´s name in Chinese is “Yin He†(银赫). ​​That makes much more sense because in a part of the lyrics suggests that they always saw every day, in other words, must be someone from Super Junior or then one of their managers.

donghae announcing to the world what they did that night… XD

Adonis Camp

Hyuk don’t know how to show their feelings but he really loves Hae

- Jealous:
(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)

More jealous XD Does excessive jealousy them is fanservice?

both their parents ships eunhae 

Why their will never kiss in public/concert

Rings & apartament
tumblr_inline_n30e15l1gx1rm2ld6.png

It’s hard to find a photo where Hyuk is with the ring (to avoid suspicion, I think he doesnt use it in public) but there are people who swear have seen him use it. 

tumblr_n3dggcnCXC1sqzir4o2_500.jpg
The necklace´s ring doesn´t seem similar to Hae´s ring? I even dare to say that is the other pair
tumblr_n3dggcnCXC1sqzir4o1_400.jpg

Remember also that in Hyuk´s house were found a couple ring´s box from “Tiffany†(which no longer had the rings inside, but something of the anime “one piece! XD)

- I don’t know if this is true because until now there appeared any videos

This was the thing that they said that “most shocked me†until now. They’re practically admitting that they liked to have a child of each other (although they know that its impossible because they are two guys). Like, you say this kind shits at one of your friends without having romantic feelings for him? And dont come to me with the talk: “ah, but they are just saying that to feed shippers with fanserviceâ€. 

Sorry, but I think this it’s already exceed the barrier of fanservice. They are talking about very serious matters like marriage and children. This isn´t something to play with.

Well, I think If they were analyzed by dispatch or sports seoul or another korean site/magazine (like Eunhae shippers do alot) it would really be a “love idol scandal†

5nf196wpid-large0.gife1b123193ee29470f5e983c4aa76f477.jpg
Edited by babyv004
  • Like 3

^I came to the line "I have 99% of sure that Donghae is gay." above and straight away I saw my own brain. If they aren't fan service why can't they just be really good friends? Why does it mean they have to be closet homo? :>_>:  

Fanservice or not, you have to admit that at some times their actions are forced with fan service in mind, not always, but it happens. 

• Dislike 1

This thread isn't a joke, but i serious think that you are a joke or then you are really stupid
If you don´t like eunhae so what are you do in topic about them and where you know that there are people that really ship them?
For this reason your comment is very stupid and totally unnecessary

Seriously, it takes a person to have a lot patience for haters. Then they are surprised that they take harsh responses.  

And so it seems that Eunhae is the only k-pop's ship that has a thread just for them. I don´t think so ....

So stop bugging people. Because you only do people think about how you are ridiculous and childish 

^I came to the line "I have 99% of sure that Donghae is gay." above and straight away I saw my own brain. If they aren't fan service why can't they just be really good friends? Why does it mean they have to be closet homo?  :>_>:  

Fanservice or not, you have to admit that at some times their actions are forced with fan service in mind, not always, but it happens. 

One person says that believes 100% that x member is gay and then is called deluded, one person says that has about 1% or more of doubt and continues to be judged.
My guess is that people have problems with the idea of ​​their oppa may be gay. But I'm not saying that's your case ...

I challenge all best friends who are completely straight, to do everything that eunhae do, from stares, intimate touches, .... to see that for sure the relationship between these two people wouldn't start getting weird after some time. 

Besides people can pretend for a while, but doesn't seem to me for over 10 years. The mask would fall at some point, right?
Moreover, unlike other ships, they are dragging in their fanservice not only their members but as well as their both parents. 

Besides nor does it explain all sexual attraction and chemistry between them. This is not something that you may simply pretend. 

But well if eunhae is completely fanservice then i will give them a lot of Oscars, golden globe, ..., due to the excellent performance that they did

The eunhae's problem was the scandal of Hyuk and IU. This little photo, caused that people stopped believing. But it seems for most people that, a person only is hetero or homo. For them isn't such a thing like bisexuality, among other sexual options. 

And also it seems that there is only one perspective for this scandal, which is Hyuk and IU have sex. 
Nobody thinks about the fact that they haven't done anything but that they maybe dated. Or in the fact of them don't having had absolutely nothing, in other words, they maybe being just friends. Or in the fact that could be an agreement or a move of SM and of IU's agency. Because IU no longer wanted the title of the nation's youngest sister and SM made ​​that Hyuk pass an image more straight in korean. What appears to have worked to both

I don't know if you read what I posted, but on this topic says that eunhae do a lot of fanservice. It's true. I have no way to deny it 
But that doesn't mean that their feelings aren't true 

Like I said they are making good use of fanservice. It's like killing two birds at once
Edited by babyv004
  • Like 4

This thread isn't a joke, but i serious think that you are a joke or then you are really stupid
If you don´t like eunhae so what are you do in topic about them and where you know that there are people that really ship them?
For this reason your comment is very stupid and totally unnecessary

Seriously, it takes a person to have a lot patience for haters. Then they are surprised that they take harsh responses.  

And so it seems that Eunhae is the only k-pop's ship that has a thread just for them. I don´t think so ....

So stop bugging people. Because you only do people think about how you are ridiculous and childish 

One person says that believes 100% that x member is gay and then is called deluded, one person says that has about 1% or more of doubt and continues to be judged.
My guess is that people have problems with the idea of ​​their oppa may be gay. But I'm not saying that's your case ...

I challenge all best friends who are completely straight, to do everything that eunhae do, from stares, intimate touches, .... to see that for sure the relationship between these two people wouldn't start getting weird after some time. 

Besides people can pretend for a while, but doesn't seem to me for over 10 years. The mask would fall at some point, right?
Moreover, unlike other ships, they are dragging in their fanservice not only their members but as well as their both parents. 

Besides nor does it explain all sexual attraction and chemistry between them. This is not something that you may simply pretend. 

But well if eunhae is completely fanservice then i will give them a lot of Oscars, golden globe, ..., due to the excellent performance that they did

The eunhae's problem was the scandal of Hyuk and IU. This little photo, caused that people stopped believing. But it seems for most people that, a person only is hetero or homo. For them isn't such a thing like bisexuality, among other sexual options. 

And also it seems that there is only one perspective for this scandal, which is Hyuk and IU have sex. 
Nobody thinks about the fact that they haven't done anything but that they maybe dated. Or in the fact of them don't having had absolutely nothing, in other words, they maybe being just friends. Or in the fact that could be an agreement or a move of SM and of IU's agency. Because IU no longer wanted the title of the nation's youngest sister and SM made ​​that Hyuk pass an image more straight in korean. What appears to have worked to both

I don't know if you read what I posted, but on this topic says that eunhae do a lot of fanservice. It's true. I have no way to deny it 
But that doesn't mean that their feelings aren't true 

Like I said they are making good use of fanservice. It's like killing two birds at once

AMEN! ~ :rlytearpls:

this topic is dead???? Why????

Well I will basically make copy & paste of what a wrote in "which male idols do you think are gay?"

I got a little sad to know that most people think that EunHae is just fanservice and a SM´s marketing strategy.

I think people that say that just saw few things that they do on stage and obviously not pay attention to small details. 

I'll leave here some analysis and theories about them, written by some people. I hope I can change your opinion a bit, because there's nothing more perfect for hiding a relationship as a supposed fanservice. Most people will never suspect because they will always believe it's just fanservice and they can flirt and will still earn money with the ship. It's like killing two birds at once.

I have 99% of sure that Donghae is gay. Let’s be frank because until now I didn’t see Donghae having chemistry with any girl. Even when he dancing or when he act in a drama with them.

If you guys have already saw “Miss panda and Hedgehog†for sure you guys noticed that he had more chemistry with the guy (I cant remember his name now) than with his supposed love interest in drama.

Eunhyuk is the one who let me a bit confused. One of two: or either he is bi or then he is gay (but was dated some girls because he was confused or then to take out of his head and of his heart the feelings that he had for Hae).

Eunhae has chemistry, especially sexual chemistry (besides they are like soulmates), but it seems that some people can’t see it.

It’s all about body language, guys. 

tumblr_inline_n30iurqDBJ1rm2ld6.gif

Donghae is licking his lips while staring at him…

- Every time that Hyuk dance, all Hae´s attention is focused on him. He even biting his lip and look at inappropriate locations in their body as if you are wanting to jump on him XD (x)

tumblr_inline_n30jp8tQ5R1rm2ld6.gif

tumblr_inline_n30jqkOE5q1rm2ld6.gif

Seriously Hyuk, stop giggle

Hyuk loves Hae´s elastic butt

- checking out that non-existent ass XD

tumblr_inline_n30kb4siLe1rm2ld6.gif

- When I see this gif i just think: ya, hyukkie, it should be really the paper that you want. ».»

For god, you practically caress/rub your hand against Hae´s hand on purpose. If you really wanted that paper, you would have picking up it on top. There was no need of so much touch XD

tumblr_inline_n30hae0qeY1rm2ld6.gif

(x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)

Hyukjae found an EunHae towel and …

Eunhae stares at lips of each other

EunHae doesn’t just do fanservice (also do because I think they enjoy seeing the fans screaming XD), but in my view they do a mix of fanservice and self-service because they have necessity of touching and provoke each other.

I’ll post here some links of interesting theories to prove what I am talking about but if you want know more things about Donghae and Eunhyuk just go search for all the complete theories that are in these tumblrs:

the other members making things more obvious than it already is… 

Fight and jealous (theories)

- I didnt want to put this here because I haven´t found any evidence (video or something) but on a radio show someone asked at Hae about “Y†song (which he wrote based about a loving experience). In this links theres several evidence that â€œY†lyrics is about his relationship with Hyuk. 

Some people think that song is for Yoona because of Y but most dont know that Eunhyuk´s name in Chinese is “Yin He†(银赫). ​​That makes much more sense because in a part of the lyrics suggests that they always saw every day, in other words, must be someone from Super Junior or then one of their managers.

donghae announcing to the world what they did that night… XD

Adonis Camp

Hyuk don’t know how to show their feelings but he really loves Hae

- Jealous:

(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)

More jealous XD Does excessive jealousy them is fanservice?

both their parents ships eunhae 

Why their will never kiss in public/concert

Rings & apartament

tumblr_inline_n30e15l1gx1rm2ld6.png

It’s hard to find a photo where Hyuk is with the ring (to avoid suspicion, I think he doesnt use it in public) but there are people who swear have seen him use it. 

tumblr_n3dggcnCXC1sqzir4o2_500.jpg

The necklace´s ring doesn´t seem similar to Hae´s ring? I even dare to say that is the other pair

tumblr_n3dggcnCXC1sqzir4o1_400.jpg

Remember also that in Hyuk´s house were found a couple ring´s box from “Tiffany†(which no longer had the rings inside, but something of the anime “one piece! XD)

- I don’t know if this is true because until now there appeared any videos

This was the thing that they said that “most shocked me†until now. They’re practically admitting that they liked to have a child of each other (although they know that its impossible because they are two guys). Like, you say this kind shits at one of your friends without having romantic feelings for him? And dont come to me with the talk: “ah, but they are just saying that to feed shippers with fanserviceâ€. 

Sorry, but I think this it’s already exceed the barrier of fanservice. They are talking about very serious matters like marriage and children. This isn´t something to play with.

Well, I think If they were analyzed by dispatch or sports seoul or another korean site/magazine (like Eunhae shippers do alot) it would really be a “love idol scandal†

5nf196wpid-large0.gife1b123193ee29470f5e983c4aa76f477.jpg

omg!!! I;m such a huge Eunhae shipper that I even dedicate my Tumblr account to them :ahmagah: .

I already knew all these scenes and all, but seeing all compiled :ahmagah:  my feels :hurr:  You are so awesome!

LET ME LOVE YOU!

tumblr_m6k8wjW6Ig1rtyecao1_400.gif

but why are people in this thread so nonactive...it saddens me :cry: 

• Like 1

Where are all the Eunhae shippers ! I'm back after a loooooooooong time ! Let's bring this thread to life again !

I'll post here a long a** post I made on my Tumblr concerning Eunhae :

Despite people say Eunhae is too much, only fanservice, they had enough and so on…

I tend to look further in their actions…not to the point of saying “OMG they held hands, they must be f*cking!!!1â€

But no matter what, I think that fanservice plays only up to an extent..an extent that they

for some time now…(imo)

Of course most of their actions on stage are to please fans and oh it pleases me but there are things you can’t fake, especially when Donghae can’t (and doesn’t even try) hide his

and Hyukjae who reacts quite strongly when he’s
, showing is gummy smile and flushed face.

When you see them together, IMO it’s obvious to me that their fanservice is not a task for them but that they quite enjoy it, pushing it to the extent that the other members have to tone it down, making them stop (yeah

, I am looking at you!)

creating an intimate atmosphere doesn’t seem to bother them at all (sometimes, I’m even shy to watch them; the day super junior was at

and they were like, glued together is an exemple. And they weren’t even on stage !!)

I can’t have enough of their moments because like Donghae said himself, he’s at ease when he’s around Hyukjae, therefore he’s genuinely happy, and it’s soooo good to see him totally relaxed and not awkward or nervous…

Same goes for Hyukjae, when he’s around Donghae, is gummy smile is always present, makes me think that his cheeks must be hurting like hell at the end of the day…

Have you also seen when their behaviour when they’re fighting (aka new year 2014 when Hyuk tried his best to get Hae’s attention and a few years ago, when almost everybody noticed how distant they were) it’s not the same, they smile, but their eyes are not smiling…

So I won’t assume things because, as far as I can think, I don’t know them personaly (FML) so I won’t say for sure what kind of relationship they have (even if I have my own opinion on this, obviously)  But what I can affirm is what they have together is SO

and I am so envious of them… I know for sure that if one time I meet someone and share a bond with this someone as strong theirs, I won’t let go and try my best to keep this person by my side forever. And I hope Eunhae can keep this
forever as well.

Sorry for the long post but I had to let it out. Love you all !

come on guys !! let's bring this thread to life !! :meow:

• Like 2

Happy Donghae holding an Hyuk derp photo in who.a.u even (140903)

tumblr_nbcl074QNe1qbe0b1o1_500.giftumblr_nbcl074QNe1qbe0b1o2_500.gif
tumblr_nbcbgcOO8D1scuu4zo1_250.jpg

cr. KiwiHsu

"I mentioned that i gave donghae a hyuk board.
Donghae hold that board to cover his lips.
At the back of the the board  i wrote in english:"everyone ask me what does donghae oppa loves, what i can think of is... Lee Hyukjae"
Donghae was reading that phrase for quite a long time and he even showed it to the others."

cr:赫海真爱教版主大J
trans by:eunhaebemine

Skeleton fanmeting in japan
tumblr_nbakkhGiW91snsg9go1_250.giftumblr_nbakkhGiW91snsg9go2_250.giftumblr_nbakkhGiW91snsg9go8_r3_250.gif

English lesson with D

E

tumblr_nbbitpcRCp1qljj29o1_500.giftumblr_nbbitpcRCp1qljj29o3_500.giftumblr_nbbitpcRCp1qljj29o4_500.giftumblr_nbbitpcRCp1qljj29o5_500.giftumblr_nbbitpcRCp1qljj29o6_500.giftumblr_nbbitpcRCp1qljj29o2_500.giftumblr_nbbitpcRCp1qljj29o9_500.giftumblr_nbbitpcRCp1qljj29o10_500.gif
tumblr_nbbitpcRCp1qljj29o7_500.gif

Donghae (wearing ripped pants) was talking, Hyukjae keep on use his fingers to poke Donghae’s skin/flesh from those holes, Donghae keep on blocking Hyukjae with his hands, then Donghae slap Hyukjae, Hyukjae keep on touching, when Donghae talk about Hyukjae, Hyukjae lick his fingers and touch Donghae thighs, Donghae touch that spot and then kiss his own hand, Hyukjae got embarrassed and pat Donghae neck.

[fanaccby: witheunhae,; trans by: eunhaebemine]

140901 Skeleton Fanmeeting [Eng Sub]

Edited by babyv004
  • Like 1

GOSH. they're unstoppable...

new couple stuff haha

BvsY7HXCQAAS8gx.jpg:large

Really great video... makes you think twice...  :wth: :wth:

• Like 1

who.a.u even (140903)

I´m not even surprise anymore

tumblr_nbcz5gPDDA1qeu8qgo1_1280.jpg

140901 SKELETON release event:

After an audience felt sick and went out the venue…
Donghae said “if you feel sick, please raise your hand. Then I’ll kiss you.

Then hyuk raise his hand and watched hae lovingly ,hae gets embarrassed and start laughing.

Fans: BOBO!BOBO!

hae embarrassly said: two guys cannot!cannot! then nervously drink water.

hyuk was watching hae lovingly.

hae keep on laughing and hyuk say:†please pay attentionâ€

hae could not be stopped and at last they had to shout to keep fans quiet.

Then they start bicker again,hitting each other chest and touching each other hands.

Fans are screaming and the MC doesnt want to bother about them

tumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao10_r1_500.giftumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao1_500.giftumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao4_r1_500.giftumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao4_r1_500.giftumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao5_r1_500.giftumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao7_r1_500.giftumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao3_r2_500.giftumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao6_r1_500.giftumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao9_r2_500.giftumblr_nb8tcvw8QI1qiq56ao8_r1_500.gif

Video: kiss kiss ♥