Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oppar-is-not-yours

Taeyeon with her parents

Taeyeon's her parents attended her 6th concert and blessed us with this beautiful picture  :rlytearpls:. her mom is so cute!

CSvzmQxW4AAORHf.jpg

i'm not sure if this was posted before or not, i checked taeyeon's tag and i didn't find it

Danm she does not look like them, apart from the thin lips 

Cute family pic  :chu:

are you serious? she does look like her mother a lot with lesser make up and darker hair.

xjvjhl.jpg

I was talking about the present not the past things change faces change 

If you're gonna say that the reason why she doesn't look like her parents because of plastic surgery, then just say it. 

No need to be a shady cunt and start throwing out back-handed complements. 

:donthinkso:

Her parents look cute, and she resembles her mother IMO. Sweet.

Well, even w/o PS I don't resemble my parents at all, sometimes you resemble your uncle, aunt, grandma, her mom, etc. It's not always your parents that you'll take after. 

It feels weird af to see her with her parents.. I mean.. seeing her as somebody's daughter damn..

Idk if it's just me.. but she has her dad's eyes?? Like they look so similar dunno how to describe it?

Even if Taeyeon did PS or not, she doesn't changed that much and was pretty since always. Don't know why all the shade... Almost every idol got PS and we all know that :)

She resembles her mom imo, even with the thick makeup on.

Even with a picture from 2008 haters would say she doesn't look like her parents. :donthinkso:

gKRDdMn.jpg

I want to see Hayeon :cry:

I was talking about the present not the past things change faces change 

this wasn't 85 years ago though and we all know her nose jobs before this picture happend at least.

this picture is from the beginning of the year, again i chose a picture with less make up and darker hair. 

B7sha6xCQAAt0pO.jpg