Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Himbo

დ Official Weeekly Thread //2020.10.13 2nd EP We Can! დ

Predebut members current whereabouts

Fave Girls ;

• Shin Suhyun (960227) - signed as an actress and model under sublime artist agency. made her acting debut in "woman of 9.9 billion" in december 2019. [instagram]
  • Lee Soomin (990328) - joined mystic entertainment as a trainee, left in august 2020. [instagram] [thread]
  • Park Soyeon (991210) - active as a youtuber. [instagram] [youtube] [thread]
  • Kim Bowon (000411) - female model in the viral zyrtec cf. modelling gigs from times to times. [instagram] [thread]
  • Lee Yujin (000904) - potentially continuing her acting career? [instagram]
  • Son Yerim (010920) - signed under entertainment new other. made her debut with "problem" and "pale blue" in january 2020. student in the vocal department of seokyeong university. [instagram] [youtube]
  • Baek Minseo (030314) - student in peniel arts high school (busan).

PlayM Girls ;

• Park Haerin (000105) - student in the acting department of sejong university. preparing to debut as an actress? [instagram] [youtube] [thread]
  • Jung Chaeyeon (000313) - was signed as an actress under respect entertainment? student in the acting department of seokyeong university. [instagram]
  • Kim Daon (010302) - graduated from sopa. [instagram]
  • Jeon Shinbi (020504) - no current known whereabouts.
  • Lee Sumin (020521) - student in mangpo high school (suwon). [instagram] [youtube]
  • Yoon Seeun (030614) - joined highup entertainment as a trainee. preparing to debut in 2020 in a girlgroup.
  • Kim Gaeun (030918) - looking for a new agency to debut as an idol. sopa student (acting department). [instagram]
  • Jo Yeyoung (03xxxx) - student in hanlim, starring in hanlim's webdrama "너라서 좋아". [instagram]
  • Park Yewon (04xxxx) - no current known whereabouts.

Vocal Team ;

• Lee Sujin (990303) - student at hanyang women's university. active as a singer on soundcloud. [instagram] [soundcloud]
  • Jung Yumi (000919) - university student. [instagram]
  • Lee Serim (01xxxx) - joined mystic entertainment as a trainee, left in january 2020. [instagram]

Edited by muesli
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Soyeon is cute and she's so talented!  :chu:

I know! I was even mad at BoA for putting YouU together but giving up on them (I know she was there representing SM, but she could have opened a small sub-label where she would produce them, still part of SM but managed independently, like Kangta did after The Voice).

I will never ever understand what went through YG and JYP's mind for not recruiting her either... Haye or Mirim were slightly older and had a lot of training to do before debuting, so okay since both YG and JYP had their groups prepared and nearly ready (though we know what happened with that <.< 6mix never happened and Pink Punk is still nowhere to be seen). But Minju was debut-ready, Yooji and Soyeon  started on the show in the kids category and were "moved up" to the girl group, they were so young with SO MUCH potential. Soyeon is still one of the best dancer that went on the show, she was teaching dance to everyone in YouU (well maybe except Yooji), she was untrained in singing/rapping but did both pretty okay and has a very unique voice you barely hear in Kpop, or in girls in general...

Loen better step up their game, I don't want to see this huge amount of talent get wasted in crappy songs like Fiestar had after Vista >.< (sorry Fiestar fans, I loved the group when they debuted but every comeback was just lackluster to me...)

Edited by Laliloo
  • Like 2

soyeon fan here <3 <3 it's been two years since loen debuted a group so i'm betting they'll appear next year? i'm going to stan them ofc!

• Like 1

So... nobody knows anything? :(

Edited by Loo

:O I was looking for info about the group and found some unseen of Soyeon:
5O7QZds.jpg

LZNUEnu.png

Pi4KUch.png

tO7inVr.png

AWDF4bi.png

Vn4HZsc.png

WTS0b9S.png

gVedvmy.jpg

More importantly though, I found out she is participating in Produce 101, that Mnet Show with 101 trainees!

:O I was looking for info about the group and found some unseen of Soyeon:

5O7QZds.jpg

LZNUEnu.png

Pi4KUch.png

tO7inVr.png

AWDF4bi.png

Vn4HZsc.png

WTS0b9S.png

gVedvmy.jpg

More importantly though, I found out she is participating in Produce 101, that Mnet Show with 101 trainees!

wait she's participating in Produce 101? how do you know???

wait she's participating in Produce 101? how do you know???

Here

Majorly unconfirmed, but it started filming, it's not surprising that the first names are starting to drop. It's kinda not surprising to see her in either, since Loen decided to promote her a little out of the blue with IU's MV...

Here

Majorly unconfirmed, but it started filming, it's not surprising that the first names are starting to drop. It's kinda not surprising to see her in either, since Loen decided to promote her a little out of the blue with IU's MV...

oh wow...! koreans netz are really like fbi agents xD

and you're good too for finding such infos o_o

bump

I knew this for a long time now but isn't LOEN too discreet about their trainees? It's nice to be secretive, but Soyeon isn't enough to bring enough attention to this upcoming group.

I guess the schedule is:

March - Fiestar comeback

Rest of the months - HISTORY comeback, new boy group (possibly?), IU digital track (predicting she wont comeback with either a full of mini album), Fiestar again if they get successful.

2017 depends on the results of Fiestar, and new girl group debut possibly not, depends on what happens in Produce

bump

I knew this for a long time now but isn't LOEN too discreet about their trainees? It's nice to be secretive, but Soyeon isn't enough to bring enough attention to this upcoming group.

I guess the schedule is:

March - Fiestar comeback

Rest of the months - HISTORY comeback, new boy group (possibly?), IU digital track (predicting she wont comeback with either a full of mini album), Fiestar again if they get successful.

2017 depends on the results of Fiestar, and new girl group debut possibly not, depends on what happens in Produce

LOEN is just too discreet. It's actually a bad thing when nowadays, people start getting interested in pre-debut periods... 

It's hard, because I do think letting trainees have SNS and stuff like that can backfire very easily (one wrong post/statement can follow them forever) but having them participate as backdancers, or on stage performances (similar to what Pledis girls are doing), or playing in sunbae's MV is definitely something LOEN should develop imo. It builds hype.

Back on this group: Seeing Soyeon perform Leon all by herself made me question if she really is set for a group debut tbh. LOEN's most successful act is IU who is solo, it wouldn't come as a surprise that they're looking for the next big solo in Kpop rather than a girl group, looking at how they're struggling to make Fiestar popular. Idk, I wonder^^'

• Like 1

bump

I guess the schedule is:

March - Fiestar comeback

count sunny hill and melody day  :ohbi:

i'm not sure if sunny hill would comeback this year or if they disband :s but melody day is still midly part of loen

• Like 1

count sunny hill and melody day  :ohbi:

i'm not sure if sunny hill would comeback this year or if they disband :s but melody day is still midly part of loen

And A-Pink!

now that pd101 is done (well, not counting the bonus episodes), and p.soyeon managed to get in top 18, do you think this might change loen's plans and gear up for a girl group debut instead of a boy group one? i hope so, because soyeon gained A LOT of fans in the show's course

i hope haeri is still in the squad and i wish loen picks up kim minjung

haeri is the girl who sang at 0:25-0:30, you can also spot her at 0:40-0:43, at 3:43-3:46 she's the girl at the rightmost, at 4:29-4:33 she's the girl in the leftmost side, i'm not sure but she can also be the girl at the leftmost side at 4:35... it's easy to spot her since she looks like Yoona (snsd) and Eunseo (wjsn) for me

haeri is the girl who sang at 0:25-0:30, you can also spot her at 0:40-0:43, at 3:43-3:46 she's the girl at the rightmost, at 4:29-4:33 she's the girl in the leftmost side, i'm not sure but she can also be the girl at the leftmost side at 4:35... it's easy to spot her since she looks like Yoona (snsd) and Eunseo (wjsn) for me

Woaah thanks! I also hope Haeri is still there. I kinda hope for a small group, 3-4 members, 5 at most. Soyeon could even be maknae *.*

Since Kpop Star, I think Minjung is good but she's missing that little spark that make you fall for her... If LOEN still needs trainees, I can picture someone like Sohee better (but her dancing is so weak T.T), she has a very feminine vibe that would counter Soyeon's strong and charismatic vibe well without being overshadowed.