Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Joymax

The Official JungMo Thread~ Representative Couple/Parents of JYP's Twice - Momo (Mom) & JungYeon (Dad)

I never knew there was a JeongMo thread until recently lmao but this definitely needs more pages because they have so many moments ^^ I liked the small moment at MAMA though where it was the opening and they were holding hands and that wasn't in the rehearsal

Edited by marcy

I never knew there was a JeongMo thread until recently lmao but this definitely needs more pages because they have so many moments ^^ I liked the small moment at MAMA though where it was the opening and they were holding hands and that wasn't in the rehearsal

Didn't even see that... <3

Happy Holidays everyone :chu: :chu:

tumblr_oio2p8hv311ukqdyqo4_250.giftumblr_oio2p8hv311ukqdyqo3_250.giftumblr_oio2p8hv311ukqdyqo2_250.gif

[emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

Im so sad because my favourite jeongmo ship was dead after momo and heechul dating news but why i always thought momo wrote love foolish for jeongyeon? There are many sweet moments between Jeongyeon and Momo but jeongyeon obviously love mina and i can watch momo always jealous when she saw jeongmi(jeongyeon+mina) moments in any jeongmi youtube video. Watch their vlive for congratulation 400million views for TT MV. Momo is so jealous for them. I think jeongyeon and momo was dating in 2015-2017(until heechul come) Maybe they broke up because momo dating heechul or jeongyeon cant deny that she love mina so bad. If you read love foolish lyrics you can see there is unrequited love in this song. Sorry bad english.