Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
티키타

The IU sales thread (digital + physical) (perfect all-kill achieved)

that's not rare tho, i think leon got around 1 600 000 listeners on the second day..

no it didnt .. it was 1.3M you have you start the count from the hour it was released or else the number will be inflated/glitchy and since leon was released at like 8pm? it should be counted from 8pm-8pm next day

eRD1mOM.png

no it didnt .. it was 1.3M you have you start the count from the hour it was released or else the number will be inflated/glitchy and since leon was released at like 8pm? it should be counted from 8pm-8pm next day

eRD1mOM.png

okay, sorry  :)

Edited by asimenios

i just wanted to clarify  :rlytearpls:  :horror:

no, it's okay??

i used  :imstupid:  because i didn't get how it all worked

sorry for misunderstanding  

Someone should really update the roof hits on this cuz i cant count how many she has already. .....

Someone should really update the roof hits on this cuz i cant count how many she has already. .....

m6WJtfx.png

CSAqnr1UYAAnxt4.png

12046841_519149641573890_749551436032095

These three pics show all of hers together...so she has...19 roof hits if I counted right

she did? that's rare o.o it has to been within the same time frame of 0:00-0:00 tho or else the number is glitchy

and iu's day 2 is a saturday and most people dont really stream during the weekend so numbers will definitely drop

0:00-0:00 time frame is always weird...someone will have like 700k listeners throughout the day, but at midnight it will show like 1,000,000 people and at 1AM go back down to like 700k

Um, what about itunes?

Almost no one uses iTunes in Korea so it's irrelevant. Idek know how to find the link to the Korean iTunes charts :/

Almost no one uses iTunes in Korea so it's irrelevant. Idek know how to find the link to the Korean iTunes charts :/

You can't even buy music from itunes the moment you change your apple id to korean from what I can see.

Edited by Xallista

Can someone please tell the OP to update the 1st post? It is not updated.

SlayU is doing great. As expected from the Queen of Digitals. Now that the initial spike is over, her B-tracks have started to drop which is not surprising because it was the bulk of the downloads which kept them high in ranks. But I believe 1-2 tracks will remain on top for a while for sure. IU usually remains #1 for a long time. It would be hard to outrank her unless another very strong digital seller drops a new song 1-2 weeks later.

"23" got its 13th roofhit. Why won't Monkey3 update its daily chart already :>_>:

I'm not sure.... maybe someone else will know better. Melon has changed their criteria over the years, so it's not useful to compare to past songs (I think "you & I" had a bunch but 2012 was a different digital landscape than now). "Leon" in August/Sept got something ridiculous like 80+ melon roofhits which obviously I don't expect IU to repeat lol.

I wouldnt really count Leon though because it was a collaboration song with other digital monsters and it was also overhyped because it was a song from Infinity Challenge. Edited by Vixen

. It would be hard to outrank her unless another very strong digital seller drops a new song 1-2 weeks later.

there is combination of jung gigo + crush+ zion T song coming 

Edited by molla

i also think that the junggigo/crush/zion.t song might de-throne her #1 since 23 is more of an experimental song in comparison to her previous long-running #1's like Friday. hopefully not though.  :)

do you guys know when i-chart resets? is it midnight tonight KST or the following day? i hope to see a PAK soon.  :hurr:

also, do you think she has a shot at being the 2nd most downloaded artist this year after big bang? i'm not sure what her position is right now with heart + her old songs. 

do you guys know when i-chart resets? is it midnight tonight KST or the following day? i hope to see a PAK soon.  :hurr:

I thiiiink ichart reset midnight sunday. so in less than 12 hours...? I think IU is in position for a PAK. she's like glued to the instiz roof lol

• Like 1

Zeze finally stopped zigzagging so they must've fixed the spelling lol. What a flawless top #10 right now....

3nZoqZp.png

Edited by miachu

also, do you think she has a shot at being the 2nd most downloaded artist this year after big bang? i'm not sure what her position is right now with heart + her old songs. 

what's crazy about her 2015 online downloads is that she only released 1 new song this year!!! All the other downloads before Chat-Shire were from "Friday", "NSLCB", and "Meaning of you". Longevity queen tbh. I'm expecting "Shower" and maybe "Shoes" to follow suit and continue to chart into 2016.

• Like 2

i also think that the junggigo/crush/zion.t song might de-throne her #1 since 23 is more of an experimental song in comparison to her previous long-running #1's like Friday. hopefully not though.  :)

yes! 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16ACgjP4AEtEE6JB3nqq52nWFKVqepeFVia0MIiGMZZ0/edit?pli=1#gid=1020668773

she's already 4th (without leon and nlscb)

• Like 1

@miachu and @asimenios:

thank you! <3

my internet is lagging so i can't quote you guys.  :unimpressed:

omg such a queen  :stare:  :la: amazing that she's 4th already.  :rlytearpls:

i hope her album tracks (particularly shower and maybe new shoes since the public seems to like those two) show similar longevity to her older songs as well.  :ahmagah:

hoping for longevity for 23 too!! sorry if i sound pessimistic, but i know that it's not the most public-friendly song even though i love it. it's so addicting! i feel like it might perform similarly to red shoes, which wasn't that public-friendly either. idk maybe the haters are getting to me lol. 

• Like 1

@miachu and @asimenios:

thank you! <3

my internet is lagging so i can't quote you guys.  :unimpressed:

omg such a queen  :stare:  :la: amazing that she's 4th already.  :rlytearpls:

i hope her album tracks (particularly shower and maybe new shoes since the public seems to like those two) show similar longevity to her older songs as well.  :ahmagah:

hoping for longevity for 23 too!! sorry if i sound pessimistic, but i know that it's not the most public-friendly song even though i love it. it's so addicting! i feel like it might perform similarly to red shoes, which wasn't that public-friendly either. idk maybe the haters are getting to me lol. 

yeah, i can see shower having better longevity.. twenty three might do just as well as red shoes (i do think it will cross 1 mil downloads)

i don't really care that it's not public friendly. she can put out 5237239 public friendly songs in the future.

i believe it was important for her to express what she actually feels about this whole situation. i'm so happy she mocked her haters! 

imo, she really needed to put out something as sassy as twenty three.. and it's amazing that all her haters had to listen to her opinion without realizing it lol  :hurr:

but honestly, she doesn't have to prove anything.

i mean, friday alone might cross 800k downloads this year  :hoplz:

• Like 1

@asimenios:

so true!! i feel better now.  :)

woke up to all these crazy antis rising from the grave and was like  :donthinkso: . i was just annoyed that some people were even undermining her past successes as well. 

anyways, i'm so happy and proud that she was able to express everything she needed to. i'm amazed by the complexity of her thoughts that she revealed through this album...the satire, the metaphors, her emotions/concerns, the dichotomy, everything. i became a bigger fan after this release. 

Edited by Chrissy
  • Like 1

m6WJtfx.png

CSAqnr1UYAAnxt4.png

12046841_519149641573890_749551436032095

These three pics show all of hers together...so she has...19 roof hits if I counted right

I think it's only 18.

Day 1 : 14 as written by melon at the end of the day. It's almost there but it doesn't hit the roof at 20:00.

day 2 : 4 on going

When are they releasing it?

And i think she has a very good shot, especially if Leon is included.

But her album is released late on the year and, as expected, it hit big right away but now, as this album is a bit different, we have to see how it last.

By the way, knowing 23 now, I think its meaning has also a part in her decision to not promote on music show.

I  love it but it's a very controversial song and reading knet divided response, so it could be too risky to promote it on national TV.

Edited by Taemi

I knew it :smile:

23 day 2 (listener for last 24h) : 1,567,476 (more than 1,5 Million)

And The shower day 2 (listener for last 24h) : 1,217,730 also above 1 million!!!

I day 18 : 869,388

Edited by Taemi
  • Like 1

2 songs with over a million listeners in just 2 days.   :meow:

Maybe both will reach 2M in a week or two? Or am I being too hopeful?

Edited by Brittany