Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
anise

▿ SAY THE NAME — SEVENTEEN! ﹥ The Official Seventeen (세븐틴) Thread ▿ #Heng:garæ #Left&Right ⇆

Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?

• Fearless
    • Left & Right
    • 좋겠다 (I Wish)
    • My My
    • 어른 아이 (Kidult)
    • 같이 가요 (Together)

I tried giving Lilili Yabbay a few days to sink in but the song is just not doing it for me. and whoever the coordi was for the MV needs to be fired. they made my boys look like dusty performance art zombies. some street clothes would've matched the mood of the song and NYC in general.

Change Up still has the best aesthetic and is the most interesting musically. Trauma is amazing as well, especially since it blessed us with Mingyu's diva vocals.

I have a feeling Vocal Unit's song is going to put me to sleep but maybe they'll surprise me.

as someone who saw jeonghan sing live in person he is far from one of the weakest vocalists so you can take your opinion and go shove it somewhere not so pretty 

girl I've seen them live three times and Jeonghan's vocals are underwhelming. let's keep it real. doesn't mean we don't love him.

Edited by bokutobabybrother
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 2

I tried giving Lilili Yabbay a few days to sink in but the song is just not doing it for me. and whoever the coordi was for the MV needs to be fired. they made my boys look like dusty performance art zombies. some street clothes would've matched the mood of the song and NYC in general.

Change Up still has the best aesthetic and is the most interesting musically. Trauma is amazing as well, especially since it blessed us with Mingyu's diva vocals.

I have a feeling Vocal Unit's song is going to put me to sleep but maybe they'll surprise me.

girl I've seen them live three times and Jeonghan's vocals are underwhelming. let's keep it real. doesn't mean we don't love him.

agree 100%

also since when did this become a place where you get told off because you don't have the same opinion as someone else? I thought that mess was really ugly, immature, and unnecessary. Let's not turn into one of those trash fandoms where you have to have hivemind and never any real critical opinion "oppa can do no wrong." That's how you end up with groups who put out trash because their fans will mass stream/bulk purchase/eat it up and are only a shell of what they could be artistically. Check the bash thread and the most talked about groups there with recent weak comebacks if you want proof. When it comes to growth, achievement, and new opportunities, sales mean nothing if it's only the fandom buying them and praise is worthless if the larger population isn't offering it. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Like 11
  • Dislike 2

agree 100%

also since when did this become a place where you get told off because you don't have the same opinion as someone else? I thought that mess was really ugly, immature, and unnecessary. Let's not turn into one of those trash fandoms where you have to have hivemind and never any real critical opinion "oppa can do no wrong." That's how you end up with groups who put out trash because their fans will mass stream/bulk purchase/eat it up and are only a shell of what they could be artistically. Check the bash thread and the most talked about groups there with recent weak comebacks if you want proof. When it comes to growth, achievement, and new opportunities, sales mean nothing if it's only the fandom buying them and praise is worthless if the larger population isn't offering it. 

thank you for dropping this truth.

especially agree about groups ending up putting out trash when their fans hesitate to criticize. holding our faves accountable will only benefit them in the long run.

Edited by bokutobabybrother
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2

i actually wish they kept the chorus of lilili yabbay closer to the first verse with the guitar etc because i was so shookt at that and then the edm started

HEmXZnc.gif

i actually wish they kept the chorus of lilili yabbay closer to the first verse with the guitar etc because i was so shookt at that and then the edm started

HEmXZnc.gif

Popo team is always edm tho

And i really like lilili yabbay tbh

*peace*

• Like 1

Popo team is always edm tho

And i really like lilili yabbay tbh

*peace*

ye but they could keep it edm and still keep bits of it x

but oh well i still think its a good sing, i can bop

l6PS2TS.gif

ye but they could keep it edm and still keep bits of it x

but oh well i still think its a good sing, i can bop

l6PS2TS.gif

Hhhhhh what a gif

i agree with u in that i dont want carats to be a hivemind. but i dont think that was what taem was saying at all? im assuming none of us saw the original post but from what taem has said it sounded like a lowkey bash meant to provoke carats/jeonghan fans. taem wasn't even claiming that jeonghan was "best singer in seventeen!111!!!" but just telling them not to invalidate jeonghan's hard work bc he HAS improved loads and you can see it in their performances over the years.

i didnt see the original post so maybe taem is overreacting but tbh ive never seen them this aggressive before, especially not for a differing opinion so imo whoever posted it probably deserved it

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

some will like the song, some will dont. it honestly depends on the listeners taste. I personally liked lilili and i would not call that "tolerating bias' trash releases"

"tolerating bias' trash releases", for me, would be something like, "just keep on listening to it, it will grow on you"

anyway, everyone is free to share their thoughts about seventeen's music here. i've never seen anyone get told off after saying that they didn't like the seventeen's songs. smile.png

DLx0BGjVYAAR0iz.jpg

Edited by Regal
  • Like 2

Just because we don't think they way you do, don't mean we are tolerating trash and leading our biases into releaseing trash permanently.

And making your words be "real" about Jeonghan's singing is meh. I can tell he improved, tons of people can agree with me, but still you won't be agreeing, so can we agree to disagree and put out our words more nicely, not trolling?

• Like 5
  • Dislike 2

I'm just not here for the cussing out and trashy behavior. If you think your bias is doing well, then promote them. If someone wants to state a different opinion, then that's cool too. Why get so ugly over opinions of people you'll never meet, who will never feed or house you, or even make a difference in your (or your bias') lives. 

Some of y'all are doing the most, and then some. This is the internet. It's all false. Chill and enjoy.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 3

can yall at least like not neg perhaps

3IApqEO.gif

• Like 2