Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
anise

▿ SAY THE NAME — SEVENTEEN! ﹥ The Official Seventeen (세븐틴) Thread ▿ #Heng:garæ #Left&Right ⇆

Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?

• Fearless
    • Left & Right
    • 좋겠다 (I Wish)
    • My My
    • 어른 아이 (Kidult)
    • 같이 가요 (Together)

I have to say, they went a little overboard with the styling, and the super white powdered faces were a particularly bad choice. IMO, it distracted too much throughout the video. I definitely would have preferred a simpler approach, but none the less, I'm reeeeally loving this new sound.

The use of the guitar bits surprised me, but they made perfect use of it. Of course the choreo is super - I don't think there is any need for me to point this out. The setting was a nice surprise as well, as I was expecting 17 to follow up with the "box MV" style the other two units used as well. I wonder how hard it was for them to get the spot free of bystanders - good choice though.

It's also really nice to see that Minghao and Jun are given more time to shine this time around.

Watching again!

Holy shit, perv team song is awesome!

I'm loving the guitar! ahmagahplz.png

If vocal team gets a boring ass ballad MV I'm suing Pledis.

is this a typo or..? hurrplz.png

personally, I loved this release the most (so far).

they really changed things up and were able to showcase their improvement and hard work. I'm just so proud of them.

@hoshit please chill and stop wrecking my bias list rlytearpls.png

• Like 2

Watched it again ---- and I must say, simple clothing (pair of jeans and a white shirt) would have worked so much better. Also, the white faces look absolutely terrible. They irritate me more the more often I watch it.

I also noticed something - the song kinda reminds me of Teamins "Drip Drop". It has the same vibe and all.

• Like 2

ok WOW i love the song so much and the lyrics are so beautiful performance team never disappoints me!! the choreography was amazing too!!!! they filmed the mv here in new york tho wow i wish i could see it

The only flaw-their caked make up.

is this a typo or..? hurrplz.png

Maaaybe...

tumblr_ox0genFuNs1wb42xho2_400.gif

It will probably be a ballad but it might be more uplifting than emotional (or it could be the total opposite)

I'd be the happiest if they just trolled everyone and released a trot song za5g21G.png

If vocal team gets a boring ass ballad MV I'm suing Pledis.

rock band concept here we come!

• Like 5

Watched it again ---- and I must say, simple clothing (pair of jeans and a white shirt) would have worked so much better. Also, the white faces look absolutely terrible. They irritate me more the more often I watch it.

I also noticed something - the song kinda reminds me of Teamins "Drip Drop". It has the same vibe and all.

That's it! I keep saying to myself I think I heard a song with the same vibe but cant remember it until you mention it. Hahaha

what is he doing asurpriseblushplz.png 5cF9Biq.png

shooting his loads? hurrplz.png

• Like 1

I'm not even religious but literally praying for that everyday since the unit project was announced
  • Like 2

when i see this all i can think about is how silly jun must have looked running in and then spinning his arm like crazy haha

its still a super cool dance move! perf team doesnt disappoint!

i can't wait till vocal unit,,, it'll be their first mv with a svt made song :')

Performance team did a grat job!! The song is really good! The choreo is amazing! Mv simple but beautiful. I wanna see it live!

pls just the thought gets me hot and bothered

Yup, yup - I'm a fan of simple MV's. Th camerawork was really well executed and added the extra depth.

I just wonder if they were nervous shooting in front of so many people watching them. But who knows, they probably managed to get it all done in three shots, given korean work ethic ( I know they do not like to waste any time when the first shot already has teh job done.)

Edited by blackberry2000

LOL apparently someone did spot them!

woah.. the difference between the MV and this.. I think the makeup is ohk.. its the edited video with filters for the MV that makes them look like that.. 

• Like 1

i think all these problems could be solved if pledis hired me as their makeup artist and let me match their shades

and trust me i'd slay i can do some bomb ass smokey eyes

• Like 1

Y'all i was partly right when i said that they are going to film Jam Jam mv in nyc with Vernon...okay, i got only "mv" right, but anyways. Appreciate my third eye 😎 lmao