Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
anise

▿ SAY THE NAME — SEVENTEEN! ﹥ The Official Seventeen (세븐틴) Thread ▿ #Heng:garæ #Left&Right ⇆

Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?

• Fearless
    • Left & Right
    • 좋겠다 (I Wish)
    • My My
    • 어른 아이 (Kidult)
    • 같이 가요 (Together)

this's only what i could find 

thanks meowfaceplz.png

I really want a new group badge too. I think something like the Sebeuchin badge would be nice, the SVT logo flat in white with the rose quartz & serenity background.

This actually seemed more like a covert way to build up even more hype for their comeback lol. But some points were interesting, like how they said it feels more like an indie hip-hop song (which is pretty trendy right no in Korea) than an idol song. Once again it's a perfect song to bring in new fans or even more casual listeners that aren't into the whole idol thing but can appreciate good music.

I know this wasn't technically the hip-hop units track, but you have to admit, "Change Up" easily falls in line with previous Hip-hop oriented releases like "Check In", so it only makes sense to consider it from that point of view.

17's Hip-hop line is highly developed and already shows a distinctive colour of it's own, totally independent from 17 usual sound. I'm glad they've decided to stick to it with the necessary dedication, instead of treating it like just another side project. You can tell how serious they are about it.

If done right, the hip-hop unit can grow into a fixed unity on it's own.

"Change Up" is definitely aimed at the "casuals", as there is a very public-friendly vibe to it, and even the MV seems to be somewhat calculated in that direction. It's the right step for 17 to take, and I am beyond glad, they continue to broaden their horizon, instead of playing it safe, and  throwing out the same song, only in a different package year after year.

Al1 was a big jump, both in quality and maturity, and so far it appears that this new alum will shape up to be even better.

Because I topped -

Edited by blackberry2000
  • Like 1

Apparently I'm the only one who loves the current badge...

I mean, your fave era is Adore u

We not surprise

tumblr_oakzptq2rW1vyk6pgo10_r1_400.gif

• Like 2

eZNTR3D.gif

I remember arisu (this thread OP) said she and taem (or whatever their new uname is now) will host svt new badge voting

personally I wish to change the carat badge, it is lowkey ugly and hard to match with other badges rip

Highkey ugly lol rlytearpls.png

• Like 2

this moment looks cool

095538752_3.JPG

but Hoshi's sneakers don't

095850988_23.jpg

and they are pure softies

095850352_21.jpg

more

Edited by Antonio Konte
  • Like 2

I mean, your fave era is Adore u

We not surprise

That's cause nothing can beat a funky pop song with fun and fresh lyrics that match Seventeen's age on top of an addictive melody

Shit, I want Gongchan too, but I'm 200 posts away rlytearpls.png

---

DKy4q-CV4AATdvA.jpg

DKy4q-JVAAAPm1w.jpg

• Like 5

GidufQ1.jpg

he's so precious asdfghjk rlytearpls.png

AL;FNRENJBGVENBJL EXCUSE ME WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???

EXG53WV.gif

• Like 1

DKz7N7UXkAAcr-c.jpg

Another CF for the boys? ahmagahplz.png

so that's why they're wearing these earlier. you can notice their jackets, pants, bag and even the shoe are DYNAFIT. 

DK0Wu4eUEAAMNlO.jpg

Edited by StanSEVENTEEN2017
  • Like 3

AL;FNRENJBGVENBJL EXCUSE ME WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???

EXG53WV.gif

hi taem!!

tumblr_nt2bb04ZKa1tdszlgo4_400.gif

i was dead (just lurking actually lol) because of work but Yoon Jeonghan resurrected me. He is THAT powerful asdffghjklljhskl

hi guys just dropping by to announce that I love svt and lee seokman very much 

RtyZMdR.gif

• Like 3

DKz7N7UXkAAcr-c.jpg

Another CF for the boys? ahmagahplz.png

so that's why they're wearing these earlier. you can notice their jackets, pants, bag and even the shoe are DYNAFIT. 

DK0Wu4eUEAAMNlO.jpg

omg fans were suspecting since they removed their agreement with another group but they look so good ahmagahplz.png

they choose the best people really, those ugly clothes would only look good on seventeenmeowfaceplz.png

you forgot dino!

DK0SyxnUMAIZgkN.jpg

Hello to all Carats!

Today I've come to give a bit a warning to all. This thread is constantly being reported for users who are infringing the rule of SPAM, more specifically double posting. Unfortunately for us, it's not just one or two users either which is why I'm writing this to all of you and not PM'ing for now. I'm here to remind you or to present, if you don't know, that double posting if an hour has not yet passed is against the rules and will result in warnings.

This all means that, please, DO NOT use one post to reply to some one and another one to post a tweet or for maybe even replying to different users in 2 separate posts if no one else has posted after you.

If you, for some reason, either want to add something to your post but you are the last person to have posted and it's not been an hour, use the EDIT button.

As per the rules:

Spam includes, but is not limited to: multiple duplicate posts in one thread, posting the same picture multiple times in one post, posting the same thing in multiple threads, use of unrelated tags in a thread, excessive emoticon spam (more than 15 in one post), trying to bypass the 50 posts cap in place by making an obscene amount of nonsensical posts in a short space of time, and creating new topics/threads one after another.

Double Posts - 0 Points + Other sanctions
1st offense - 0 point warning log - “verbal warningâ€
2nd offense - 1 point.
3rd+ offense - 1 point + posting rights removed (1 day)

Please Note:

• Accidental Double Posting is excusable. Please take the initiative to report your own accidental double posts so a moderator may merge the posts for you.
  • Double Posting in the Random section usually does not warrant a warning at all unless excessive.
  • If you post twice in a row, but your previous post was 1 hour before, it is not considered double posting.
  • If you post within 1 minute of your last post, it will automatically merge your posts together.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

tumblr_ouhng94pXH1vyk6pgo6_r1_250.gif

Where did Tet lie tho

omg fans were suspecting since they removed their agreement with another group but they look so good :ahmagah:

they choose the best people really, those ugly clothes would only look good on seventeen:meow:

you forgot dino!

DK0SyxnUMAIZgkN.jpg

Actually i liked their outfits today...kinda change up vibes lmao

DKy4q-CV4AATdvA.jpg

DKy4q-JVAAAPm1w.jpg

DK looks so handsome ahmagahplz.png  Hoshi has really nice proportions tbh 

+++

I'm super excited for this comeback. Can't wait for the 2nd full album la.gif

Edit: Whoops, I was trying to quote nice_weather but something weird happened unsure.png

Edited by Blueskies
  • Like 1