Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
anise

▿ SAY THE NAME — SEVENTEEN! ﹥ The Official Seventeen (세븐틴) Thread ▿ #Heng:garæ #Left&Right ⇆

Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?

• Fearless
    • Left & Right
    • 좋겠다 (I Wish)
    • My My
    • 어른 아이 (Kidult)
    • 같이 가요 (Together)

Can I switch places with Hoshi?

Edit: I'm on my phone I'm suffering to upload the pic 😩

Edited by disun

Hi Guys! OMG I missed posting here :( I'm gonna crei!

Hi Guys! OMG I missed posting here :( I'm gonna crei!

• Like 2

tumblr_omzh10KjXz1ua350co1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omytopX6i41ua350co1_1280.jpg

deepstareplz.png

---

C7H1p8xVsAEnAjG.jpg

x

Gorgeous profile chuplz.png I always liked ants too, I feel we have a connection here rlytearpls.png

I had a dream they released a teaser of their comeback song, it had a name like Click or Bam, it was a cute pastel concept and I was so happy haha

• Like 2

Gorgeous profile chuplz.png I always liked ants too, I feel we have a connection here rlytearpls.png

I had a dream they released a teaser of their comeback song, it had a name like Click or Bam, it was a cute pastel concept and I was so happy haha

omg really? i had a dream about their comeback too lmao it was like Pretty U but they were running for a wedding laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

• Like 1

omg really? i had a dream about their comeback too lmao it was like Pretty U but they were running for a wedding laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

I woke up confused if they actually had a song already or it was just a dream haha I don't remember much of it, only that they had some cream and teal pastel colors on the video and that the title of the song was repeated a lot in the song. Some carats where sad because they wanted a dark and edgy concept but I was super happy :P

Once I get into something I get vivid dreams about it very fast,I've had a few dreams with Seventeen:

-I was in their dorm and Joshua, Mingyu and DK found S,Coups's hidden snacks cabinet and I kept asking them what each of the snacks were because I can't speak or read korean and was scared I'd eat something I'm allergic to :p

-They were performing in this public area and they were right in the middle of my path, for some reason I was in a hurry so I decided to just pass by them as if nothing was happening, when I'm almost through all of them Jun put his arms over my shoulders and he has a self-camera so I had to pretend I was singing along.

-For some reason they were sleeping in my living room, I was there too and I over heard them complaining about my dog's smell and that it seemed like my family was not washing their clothes lol I felt so bad about it

-This short one where I was Yuju and had a cousin that looked like DK, we were getting ready for new years eve and I kept trying to get his attention from the other side of the hall :p and when he did I panicked and didn't know what to do haha

-And last night after the comeback dream I had one where they were performing live in something that looked like a press conference, for some reason I had my mother with me and she started to talk loudly how they had weird voices, I was so mad at her haha so I decided to just leave early before I'd die of embarrassment. Vernon was really sick too, he had really dark  bags under his eyes and looked miserable.

Edited by Tina★B
  • Like 4

I woke up confused if they actually had a song already or it was just a dream haha I don't remember much of it, only that they had some cream and teal pastel colors on the video and that the title of the song was repeated a lot in the song. Some carats where sad because they wanted a dark and edgy concept but I was super happy :P

Once I get into something I get vivid dreams about it very fast,I've had a few dreams with Seventeen:

-I was in their dorm and Joshua, Mingyu and DK found S,Coups's hidden snacks cabinet and I kept asking them what each of the snacks were because I can't speak or read korean and was scared I'd eat something I'm allergic to :p

-They were performing in this public area and they were right in the middle of my path, for some reason I was in a hurry so I decided to just pass by them as if nothing was happening, when I'm almost through all of them Jun put his arms over my shoulders and he has a self-camera so I had to pretend I was singing along.

-For some reason they were sleeping in my living room, I was there too and I over heard them complaining about my dog's smell and that it seemed like my family was not washing their clothes lol I felt so bad about it

-This short one where I was Yuju and had a cousin that looked like DK, we were getting ready for new years eve and I kept trying to get his attention from the other side of the hall :p and when he did I panicked and didn't know what to do haha

-And last night after the comeback dream I had one where they were performing live in something that looked like a press conference, for some reason I had my mother with me and she started to talk loudly how they had weird voices, I was so mad at her haha so I decided to just leave early before I'd die of embarrassment. Vernon was really sick too, he had really dark  bags under his eyes and looked miserable.

I kept asking them what each of the snacks were because I can't speak or read korean

tfw dreams do not make sense but it's working anyway :lol: but lmao your dreams I never had anything kpop related I think :derp:

I kept asking them what each of the snacks were because I can't speak or read korean

tfw dreams do not make sense but it's working anyway laugh.png but lmao your dreams I never had anything kpop related I think 0u0plz.png

I was probably talking in english with Joshua :p But then in the other dream I could understand them perfectly haha

There's plenty more that I could only remember faintly just after waking up, I should start a dream journal againdave.png

Most of the dreams I've written down when I kept a journal I pretty much just remember because I did that. I go through periods with a bunch of extremely vivid dreams and then periods of not remembering a thing, so it's hard to make a dream journal a habit.

And I don't remember my account name in the forum I used :P

Edited by Tina★B
  • Like 1

I was probably talking in english with Joshua :p But then in the other dream I could understand them perfectly haha

There's plenty more that I could only remember faintly just after waking up, I should start a dream journal again, the dreams I've written down I pretty much just remember because I did that. I go through periods with a bunch of extremely vivid dreams and then periods of not remembering a thing, so it's hard to make a dream journal a habit.

It was a dream everything was possible laugh.png

I used to have dream journal ~8 years ago 0u0plz.png but now I rarely remember my dreams tbh which is sad when I think about few that I still remember after many years and they were so bizarre I don't even...I wonder how many gems I forgot :lol:

• Like 1

I don't know if this is post yet ...

I think IM DEAD!!!! If I were that girl holding that phone, I want able to survive

Credit to the rightful owner

Edited by jtjt99

I don't know if this is post yet ...

I think IM DEAD!!!! If I were that girl holding that phone, I want able to survive

Credit to the rightful owner

I'm literally squealing rn... HOW DARE YOU BE SO CUTE COUPS! THAT IS NOT LEGAL! warstarplz.png warstarplz.png

Edited by Taem♥
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I read the YT comments

The reason why Jun wears specs is because of the eye infection

Is it real?

I am so worriedamgplz.png

I read the YT comments

The reason why Jun wears specs is because of the eye infection

Is it real?

I am so worriedamgplz.png

YouTube comments like with every Korean portal are where brain cells go to die.

Not to say it isn't a possibility, but don't let any comment on any YouTube video (or anywhere on the interwebs) ever get to you ever because most of the time that is the ultimate goal of some online troll and otherwise people don't know what they're talking about (and might act like they do just to be argumentative).

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

YouTube comments like with every Korean portal are where brain cells go to die.

Not to say it isn't a possibility, but don't let any comment on any YouTube video (or anywhere on the interwebs) ever get to you ever because most of the time that is the ultimate goal of some online troll and otherwise people don't know what they're talking about (and might act like they do just to be argumentative).

It worries me when I see those comments

So I decide to ask in here

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1