Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
anise

▿ SAY THE NAME — SEVENTEEN! ﹥ The Official Seventeen (세븐틴) Thread ▿ #Heng:garæ #Left&Right ⇆

Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?

• Fearless
    • Left & Right
    • 좋겠다 (I Wish)
    • My My
    • 어른 아이 (Kidult)
    • 같이 가요 (Together)

I'm loving the fanchants and the Carat's support, the goodbye stages have started..

So proud of them and hoping that they'll have a good rest after all their hard work :rlytearpls:

(Unrelated but kind of related, does anyone know how to show instagram posts like twitter? That's where I usually get everything svt related) nevermind got it :P

The fanchant was amazing  :rlytearpls:

Get that love SVT!!!

I absolute love it when you can hear fan chant loud and clear, it gave me chill down my spine!

And same here, I hope they get some rest and get some days off for vacation~

I Just hope some K-Carats are mature enough not to be bs when Pris_tin debut. I know they're just worried Seventeen might be push under the radar but They're one of Pledis cash cow, even if Pris_tin gain public rec and let's say their digital points will be higher, They still need Seventeen sales business wise. 

• Like 5

lmaoooo no but ik they are doing Afterschool dirty but not the fact that they are under the company but the fact that Pristin is their sister group and they are under the same company.

Hello, welcome2. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and slipped into diamond life deeper lol. I also love Pr*stin and hope someday we can see a collab stage between them!

I Just hope some K-Carats are mature enough not to be bs when Pris_tin debut. I know they're just worried Seventeen might be push under the radar but They're one of Pledis cash cow, even if Pris_tin gain public rec and let's say their digital points will be higher, They still need Seventeen sales business wise. 

I really hope so, I love how peaceful our fandom right now. I understand K-Carats are afraid Svt will get shipped to Japan once Pr*stin gain public rec so they can focus to their new gg, but I don't think Pledis will let Svt stay outside Korea for too long aside from their tours. They just started to bring in CFs etc so they need to push SVT more in Korea.

• Like 1

Hello, welcome2. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and slipped into diamond life deeper lol. I also love Pr*stin and hope someday we can see a collab stage between them!

I really hope so, I love how peaceful our fandom right now. I understand K-Carats are afraid Svt will get shipped to Japan once Pr*stin gain public rec so they can focus to their new gg, but I don't think Pledis will let Svt stay outside Korea for too long aside from their tours. They just started to bring in CFs etc so they need to push SVT more in Korea.

I honestly won't just target/accuse the K-Carats on that but pretty much towards all the Carats. Which honestly, I can get the worry... PLEDIS has a history of being pretty horrible at their management. PLEDIS seem to throw every other group under the bus and focus on 1 group quite often. After School & NU&EST did fairly decent but PLEDIS still threw them under the bus. So, it won't come as a huge surprise if PLEDIS did throw SVT under the bus if Prist1n blew up. I think Carats will definitely shit on PLEDIS/Prist1n only when PLEDIS abandons SVT & focuses on Prist1n.

• Like 2

true, and I know Pledis is bad at managing but looking at how well Seventeen is doing and they even manage to get some CF deals, it wouldn't be smart for them to throw Seventeen just to focus on their new GG. The still need Seventeen sales if they manage Pris_tin digitals + Han dongeun digitals + Seventeen album Sales etc. You see they litearlly hit the jackpot. I hope they realize it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I honestly won't just target/accuse the K-Carats on that but pretty much towards all the Carats. Which honestly, I can get the worry... PLEDIS has a history of being pretty horrible at their management. PLEDIS seem to throw every other group under the bus and focus on 1 group quite often. After School & NU&EST did fairly decent but PLEDIS still threw them under the bus. So, it won't come as a huge surprise if PLEDIS did throw SVT under the bus if Prist1n blew up. I think Carats will definitely shit on PLEDIS/Prist1n only when PLEDIS abandons SVT & focuses on Prist1n.

Ouch, I do love Aft*r School but didn't follow them closely, I didn't know why suddenly they no longer active after release such awesome songs. But after what happened with AS and N*est I hope Pledis learn alot and won't make the same mistakes again. As businessmen they should make best decisions to market both SVT and P*istin so they can gain lots of revenues. Svt will rake money from album sales and tours (so they need to make comback often) and P*istin can aim for digital sales/ost/cf like most other gg do. 

true, and I know Pledis is bad at managing but looking at how well Seventeen is doing and they even manage to get some CF deals, it wouldn't be smart for them to throw Seventeen just to focus on their new GG. The still need Seventeen sales if they manage Pris_tin digitals + Han dongeun digitals + Seventeen album Sales etc. You see they litearlly hit the jackpot. I hope they realize it.

Amen there. I heard they change their management style and add more staffs, so I still have my hope high for Pledis to do the right things this time. They also listen to the fansites (that boycott case) and svt popularity is no joke. To slacking in promoting svt who revive them from almost bankrupt to 4th company get most revenue in 2016 now is the stupidest decision they can make.

Thank you :) btw my explanation was a bit unclear I'm not just stanning Svt because of Pristin i'm stanning Svt for Svt lol I like their songs and members and i cant say that for all of the other boy groups. Hope I didn't ruffle any feathers  :lol:

Uh i hope there will be no fandom war between carats and pr1stin stan. I hope pledis know how to do things. The thing is, if pledis put the girls to a variety shows like weekly idol or knobros, i think carats will shit on them bcs svt dont even go to weekly idol anymore. I hope pledis wont do anything that will trigger this -_-

And actually it makes sense for k-carats to be worried knowing how as dont even have a comeback in a few years and pledis really dont give a shit about them. But knowing how aggresive k carats are, i hope this kind of thing wont happen

• Like 1

Uh i hope there will be no fandom war between carats and pr1stin stan. I hope pledis know how to do things. The thing is, if pledis put the girls to a variety shows like weekly idol or knobros, i think carats will shit on them bcs svt dont even go to weekly idol anymore. I hope pledis wont do anything that will trigger this -_-

And actually it makes sense for k-carats to be worried knowing how as dont even have a comeback in a few years and pledis really dont give a shit about them. But knowing how aggresive k carats are, i hope this kind of thing wont happen

Actually I'm thinking they might appear in Weekly Idol before/after they debut or in any variety shows, All I know is Pledis will really Push this girls to be publicly well known because all those waiting in 2016, Concerts + PD.101 and I0I will be put to waste. But that doesn't mean they will put off Seventeen since they also bring money, I mean a LOT. Seventeen and Prist1n will be the Pledis front runners for 2017 + Han Dong Guen and I guess Nu3st also will make a comeback. A.S. members will still focus on their solo activities.

If they manage to make Prist1n another successful group after Seventeen then they literally hit the jackpot now.

Seventeen - Fandom power, Physical Sales, Concerts, CFs etc.

Handonguen - Digital Monster

Nu3st - I think they're doing good in Japan?

Na.na and Ue3 - Acting career CFs etc.

• Like 1

Actually I'm thinking they might appear in Weekly Idol before/after they debut or in any variety shows, All I know is Pledis will really Push this girls to be publicly well known because all those waiting in 2016, Concerts + PD.101 and I0I will be put to waste. But that doesn't mean they will put off Seventeen since they also bring money, I mean a LOT. Seventeen and Prist1n will be the Pledis front runners for 2017 + Han Dong Guen and I guess Nu3st also will make a comeback. A.S. members will still focus on their solo activities.

If they manage to make Prist1n another successful group after Seventeen then they literally hit the jackpot now.

Seventeen - Fandom power, Physical Sales, Concerts, CFs etc.

Handonguen - Digital Monster

Nu3st - I think they're doing good in Japan?

Na.na and Ue3 - Acting career CFs etc.

If anything happen and there's a fanwar between [email protected] stan and carats bcs of pledis shit, I'll cry bcs like like girls too TT

Pledis current biggest pillars is our boys and HD-G, Pr1st1n if they can make success debut. A-S member make medium since I cant see their schedule that much, Nu-st trying their best and I hope they can pop out on chart bcs the kings all over on japan music is still japanese, even japan biggest boygroup hey_s#@y-jump is trying so hard to beat girl groups and legendary soloist/bands

• Like 1

hi guys i wasnt here for such a long time and i didnt have energy to rly update the 2nd post (will get to it soon) bc there was a lot going on irl and then i got rly sick mess i missed yall

also stan minkyung

tumblr_ojg8qnq6z01vktbkuo1_500.jpg

Edited by arisu
  • Like 2

omg i cant stop laughing :lol:

lmaoooooo i'm dead :D :D :D 

+++

this fansign seem to have "push your bandmate off the stage" concept :D

scoups took it to a whole new level though :D

Edited by kiunkun
  • Like 5

I love them both so I'm finding it kind of stressful ... if a fanwar happens people will act like it's Carats vs Pristinators (as I like to call it) and I'll be here sat in the middle like :( #NotAllCarats

Most international Carats are very supportive of the girls so it really upsets and shocks me to see some Korean Carats be aggressive. It feels like... I mean I understand being worried about Pledis failing at multitasking and mismanaging Seventeen once they debut, I guess I am too a little bit as well, but why would that make them hate the girls?? I feel like they're directing their anxiety and bitterness towards Pristin when if anything goes wrong it's Pledis' fault. Plus, acting like an anti and stirring shit up in hopes that they don't do well isn't going to help the situation. It's best for everyone including Seventeen if Pristin are successful so they should at least just leave them be and wish them success, although of course they're not obliged to actively support them. Wanting them to do badly is just vindictive and pointless - in fact, if they did worse than expected it's not like Pledis would redirect attention to Seventeen, they'd just use even more time to work harder on Pristin until they were more popular and all their investment had paid off. Kind of reminds me of how a lot of SUJU fans were being hateful and stirring a mess towards SNSD when they debuted and we know what ending up happening then. (I feel like i'm reacting a little bit strongly to this bc i used to be a sone and there's a sense of deja vu - suju debuted in 2005, snsd in 2007, and svt debuted in 2015 and pristin in 2017 haha)

Oh well, I don't want to sound negative - the aggressive comments I saw were only on a Pann post with 160 upvotes (the one about Minkyung on KPKF) so it's not like their behaviour will have a big impact. I know some Korean fans are supportive of the girls on Instiz and Twitter so let's hope the sentiment doesn't spread too far. I'm just kind of confused and sad and also annoyed because acting like that does nobody any favours. Silly people. I'm glad international Carats are generally supportive of the girls, or at least, not acting hostile towards them. <3 I really adore both groups and wish them all the success this year.

brilliant LMAO apparently Minghao was sat next to Vernon today, I wonder if he saw  :lol:

• Like 1

Seventeen (2015) debuted on the 10th Anniversary of Sup3rJuni0r (2005)

Prist1n (2017) will debut on 10th Anniversary of SN5D (2007)

I know I'm just thinking too much to say this is just coincidence or if Pledis really plan it. xD 

Apart from the possible problem of Carats vs some Prist_n stans

Apparently,there is always a problem popping out

The problem of "Where is After Scho_l when SVT/Prist_n release the music?"

This problem really frustrates me,whenever i have tried my best to explain there are no need bashing SVT and Prist_n 

BTW, I want to ask how to make a signature with a 450 x 250 pixel?

Thanks!

Thanks!

You just have to resize the gif if it's too big. I use ezgif.com a lot but you have to upload the resized gif into a hosting site like imgur since ezgif won't store it for a long time.

I upload my signatures on giphy.com though so I can go back to them whenever I want imstupid.png

WHAT ARE THEY EVEN DOING fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEART megustabishieplz.png

+++

Compare:

C1po_DFUsAAQ5YE.jpg

C1po_DhUUAEHxP1.jpg

Edited by Maphisto40

OMG!  :chu:

+++

KEY’s Instagram Update with SEVENTEEN

tumblr_ojgpa7lJqQ1sgxfiko1_1280.jpg

bumkeyksvt in the heights !

(I'm surprised there is no hoshi... XD )

+++

LOL! do you remember when Vernon said he'd like to drink wine when he'll be adult?  :ahmagah: 

tumblr_ojezb4feMf1ve8xo4o1_400.jpgtumblr_ojezb4feMf1ve8xo4o2_1280.jpg

• Like 2

lmaoooooo i'm dead :D :D :D 

+++

this fansign seem to have "push your bandmate off the stage" concept :D

y know Im glad to visit OH after dinner so I can avoid choked during watching these vids  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Jeongcheol fanservice leave me speechless lol

Well let's hope for the best for both groups since i love both groups very much

I wonder what will they do on their 600 day? I'm pretty sure they will have a vlive beoadcast. O can't believe svt is so close to their 600th day :')

And when is their last goodbye stage?? Does anybody know??

Apart from the possible problem of Carats vs some Prist_n stans

Apparently,there is always a problem popping out

The problem of "Where is After Scho_l when SVT/Prist_n release the music?"

This problem really frustrates me,whenever i have tried my best to explain there are no need bashing SVT and Prist_n 

Thanks!

what do you need to resize? I can do that for you

WOW I THINK THIS FANMEET IS BETTER THAN THE 01/01 ONE I'M DROWNING IN TEARS OF HAPPINESSC1pN6peUsAAswN_.jpg

And when is their last goodbye stage?? Does anybody know??

I'm crazy looking for a schedule but I'm failing! If somebody shared this information here, that would be great. Thank you, friends!  :rlytearpls:

I hope Pledis does not screw up all the good things until now... So far they have been handling them well and promoting all the members though gradually.. I am sure they are giving them time to get more confident before exposing them... Now The8 has his own activity... i don't know too much about how things work in kpop but at least imo for now they have been doing a fairly good job... I hope it continues... 

Boy...  :lol:

I dont know how to handle this....  :rlytearpls:  

OMG!  :chu:

+++

KEY’s Instagram Update with SEVENTEEN

tumblr_ojgpa7lJqQ1sgxfiko1_1280.jpg

bumkeyksvt in the heights !

(I'm surprised there is no hoshi... XD )

+++

LOL! do you remember when Vernon said he'd like to drink wine when he'll be adult?  :ahmagah: 

tumblr_ojezb4feMf1ve8xo4o1_400.jpgtumblr_ojezb4feMf1ve8xo4o2_1280.jpg

The way he is holding the bottle...  :lol:  he probably has tasted a little before what with so many hyungs in the group... 

tumblr_oja3zzEoMi1vupswbo2_400.jpg

tumblr_oje38y14cO1t9n75fo1_400.jpg tumblr_oje38y14cO1t9n75fo2_400.jpg

tumblr_ojdrueS0e41u2troro1_400.jpg tumblr_ojdrueS0e41u2troro2_400.jpg

Josh being cute and Wonwoo smiling gives me life  :rlytearpls:

Wonshua existing in general gives me life omf

New to the thread, hi everyone ^^

• Like 2