Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
anise

▿ SAY THE NAME — SEVENTEEN! ﹥ The Official Seventeen (세븐틴) Thread ▿ #Heng:garæ #Left&Right ⇆

Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song(s) on '헹가래[Heng:garæ]'?

• Fearless
    • Left & Right
    • 좋겠다 (I Wish)
    • My My
    • 어른 아이 (Kidult)
    • 같이 가요 (Together)

Well... Happy New Year to everyone! (For those who already hit 2017 that is...)

It's a new year!! So.. I shall change my DP & Signature since forever! I am totally lazy to make them though xD

• Like 1

Sorry if this is quite long. I caught up and I wanted to share.

I'm shook at the highlight MV. I'm shook at Jun at the start of the vid. Hoshi's booty. Minghao please stop trying to claim #1 spot okay? Dino's rap. Wtf. I'm in love with perfect team all over again. :lub:

I just finished catching up on all award ceremony performances, I binge watched, because I couldn't stop once I started lol. And omg. I don't think I could ever get tired of watching Seventeen. They're just so interesting to watch. I love them so much.

Also, I still haven't listened to the 'going seventeen' album since i've been busy. But after hearing highlight, I'm so excited to listen to the rest of the album now :ahmagah:

I'll probably end up getting the physical album much later though :O

Can't wait to see their performances at MBC :la:

-

Happy New Year! I can feel 2017 will be the year of Seventeen. They're literally in the year itself. :lol:

Edited by Llamaber
  • Like 4

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:jun is killing me 

2ch63qW.jpg

Wowie this is my first time hearing Highlight and it's way better than I might have anticipated. I liked it more than BoomBoom tbh! Hoshi could fit the role of vocal really well if he worked at it more.

• Like 1

I still have 5 hours until new years but since I might not be here I'll say it now. Happy New Year Carats! 2017 is going to be Seventeen's year I can feel it (and well it is '17 soooo it has to be right?!) I used to be super active in this thread, those who were here since debut would know, but now there are so many new faces here so I'm sure most don't know me. Either way I'm going to try to be active as I once was, I always feel at home here ♡ For anyone going out to a party tonight as I am, have fun but be safe!

• Like 4

Such a cool mashup! It flowed really well! Svt (and the other groups that performed) are such troopers braving the cold. I hope no one catches a cold, and they warmed up right after. 

GUYS LOOK AT SEUNGKWAN HE LOOKS 5 I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS AND GIVE HIM A THOUSAND HUGS

0Q3urnO.gif

So precious!! He looks so smol!!  :chu:  :chu:

MDNHJBNSD STOP I LAUGHED SO HARD

Brings back predebute memories. Our boys have come full circle 

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:jun is killing me 

This was fantastic!!! They all looked amazing, and the dance was great! So much rudeness!! Pledis please continue with videos like this. I had a thought that what if each unit got a video like this?? That would be so awesome. 

tumblr_oj2bw7mY9P1uo1v5fo4_r1_400.giftumblr_oj2bw7mY9P1uo1v5fo5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oj2bw7mY9P1uo1v5fo1_r1_400.giftumblr_oj2bw7mY9P1uo1v5fo2_r1_400.gif

x

Get this rudeness away from me!!

Edited by HeyYouLaLa125

The unit mvs are so much better than the group mvs imo. Both check in and highlight mvs showcase the songs really well. Boom boom is their best group mv so far but the plot is kinda confusing and it's just overall less aesthetically pleasing than the unit mvs

I'm still speechless....highlight mv was amazing !!!!! Can they make mv for all unit pretty please...I desperately want 'don't listen in secret' to have an mv....my favorite song in the whole album, and I want too see live performance of don't know well and beautiful.

Great Job Carats!

SVT makes it into Top 3 best selling artists in 2016 (HANTEO)

This is the first good news for SVT after we enter the year of 2017

And Happy new year to all of you!

• Like 2

Is anyone going to get Seventeen Season Greetings? Although I have no idea why the release date is like so late..

Happy New Year everyone! Hope this year brings good things for all of you and for Seventeen.

That Highlight MV was amazing. Best way to start the new year.  :rlytearpls:

Inkigayo stage today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEBAwu6PGzk

Edit: Hm, based on Mingyu's hair this stage is a pre-record? Thankfully... since they'd probably only have four hours of sleep if it were live.

Twitter update:

C1EFm1fVQAA-Wyr.jpg

Let me live.  :cry:

Edited by echothree
  • Like 4

Happy New Year everyone! Hope this year brings good things for all of you and for Seventeen.

Inkigayo stage today:

Edit: Hm, based on Mingyu's hair this stage is a pre-record? Thankfully... since they'd probably only have four hours of sleep if it were live.

Twitter update:

C1EFm1fVQAA-Wyr.jpg

Happy new year indeed. 

I wish everyone success, health, and tons good music this year. 

Inkigayo stage today:

Twitter update:

C1EFm1fVQAA-Wyr.jpg

Happy New Year! Boom Boom 2017! 

Carats will be here to support and reach your goals

IT'S FINALLY THE NEW YEAR HERE IN CALIFORNIA!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD OF YOU GUYS!

annyeong, finally reached the last post here! *phew* ya'll are awesome  :chu:

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW CARATS!!! Let's continue to be good to each other this 20SEVENTEEN!!! FIGHTING!!!

Hearing Wonwow not rapping but singing on their gayo daejejun stage gave me a crisis  :) And then came the Happiness cover  :) And the fact that it is another cover of the SJ cover  :) my elf-carat hearteu was sobbing the whole time  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :) im still weak rn

and there was a lot happening in that photo but this is the first thing i saw

Y8bZwppz.jpg:large

*fab*

And also, i unexpectedly had a moment of meltdown for each perf unit member in the Highlight CV. Everyone was just shining  :rlytearpls: LOVED IT. I really thought that the choreography was awesome first time seeing it on their showcase so I really am thanking God for making Pledis release a CV  :lub:

I can't wait till Seventeen releases an EDM title track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aUCc_pqAA

Their youth and craziness is my giphy.gif

:meow: ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

+++

Something from their fansign today~~~

C1E_0xwVEAA5xTY.jpg

i died multiple times today

+++

Also, I'm not sure if this was already posted here because it was uploaded on Dec 30 so I'll put it in the spoiler but

I finally found a full-subbed episode of their Yang and Nam Show guesting  :happy:

edit:

it's not fully subbed as i expected but it's better than nothing so enjoy  :derp:

Edited by cessita

C1FrnyTW8AAMhmt.jpg

that water bottle must be hilarious 

Come baaaaack :rlytearpls: I'm here for good now ♡

omg rly jenn??? yasssss  :rlytearpls:

• Like 7