Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
anise

⋆ SAY THE NAME — SEVENTEEN! ﹥ The Official Seventeen (세븐틴) Thread ⋆

Favorite song(s) on "An Ode"?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite song(s) on "An Ode"?

^ Jihoon so cute

Hope they keep Junhui's hair similar to that for debut long hair really suits him.

More Profiles

tumblr_mnvjqcBKXD1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

Name: Kim Mingyu / 김민규 / キム・ミンギュ

Birth Date: 97.04.06

Blood Type: B

Career:

• NU’EST ‘Face’ M/V
  • HELLO VENUS ‘Venus’ M/V
  • SEVENTEEN TV Season 1.2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW

Calling himself ‘the kid that wants to get stronger’, Mingyu is just like the boy you see on SEVENTEEN TV. He tries his best and shows everything he got. He is very energetic, can’t stop  moving even when he is being the strict one to the trainees. He is the one that gives a hand to staff that needs a help. He gets along well with the older and the younger trainees, thinking that it’s also his duty to harmonize with each other. He is an optimistic boy, keeping cool even when he gets scolded by the trainer or has a tough time. You will be amazed by his never-ending charm.

- Song that describes me: Kim Soo hyun ‘Dreaming’

It’s a song that says ‘Running towards dreams even though they may be uncertain’. I got an opportunity to become a trainee quite unexpectedly but now I’m training hard to become a singer and an actor. It would’ve been an uncertain and unexpected start but I’m sure my dreams will come true in the end.

tumblr_mnz6q534iU1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

Name: Lee Chan / ì´ ì°¬ /  ã‚¤ãƒ»ãƒãƒ£ãƒ³

Birthdate: 99.02.11

Blood Type: A

Career: SEVENTEEN TV Season 1.2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW 

Chan’s first impression was just a regular guy that can be easily seen on streets, that looks quite like a dancer. He is really a regular 14 year old boy but if you look into his eyes, you’d be shocked by his passion for his dreams. His parents met at the dance team and that would’ve made him interested in becoming an artist. He aims to become an artist like Michael Jackson, having his own style. Dreams, parents,Michael Jackson, trust in himself… those four words describe this 14 year old boy We believe that this boy will grow more, reaching for his dreams to become SEVENTEEN.

- Song that describes me: Michael Jackson-Billie Jean.

He is my role model. I get so much energy from this song!

tumblr_moebp81G2o1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

Name: KWON SOONYOUNG / ê¶Œìˆœì˜ / グォンスンヨン

Birth date : 96.06.15

Blood: B

Career: NU’EST ‘Face’ M/V 

HELLO VENUS ‘Venus’ M/V 

SEVENTEEN TV Season 1.2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW 

So it’s Soonyoung that’s been practicing too much that his shirt is thoroughly soaked with sweat. Saying out loud in front of the camera that he’s taking out braces shows that he’s got the attitude. He’s the member that the trainees would like to introduce to their sisters and the member that the trainees most rely on. He thinks that it’s important to make the happy virus to get the team together. He says it’s quite a concern(as a joke) that MC Seungkwan is growing too quickly as an entertainer. He is trying his best to be what he wants to be.

-       Song that describes me: 40-Zodiac

It’s a song that talks about falling in love at first sight. It’s not just the story this song is talking about but also it made me dream about singing infront of people. I aim to become somebody’s role model.

tumblr_moafk3cUwB1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

Name: JEON WONWOO / ì „ì›ìš° / ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ³ãƒ»ã‚¦ã‚©ãƒ³ã‚¦

Birth date : 96.07.17

Blood: A

HELLO VENUS ‘Venus’ M/V 

SEVENTEEN TV Season 1.2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW 

Wonwoo may seem cold because of his sharp eyes but actually he is a cute boy. He always makes an eyecontact with people and softly hits anyone next to him when he’s awkward. The episode about Wonwoo saying ‘Chan~follow me’ and just walking around the room with Chan then letting him go shows how unique he is. It’s always a surprise to see him cry while watching ‘Gift from Room 7’ or listening to sad songs. He doesn’t like moving too much and thinks he is a little lazy. However, he already has 5 notebooks of lyrics that he’s been writing and he already handed in a performance list that he’d like to do on SEVENTEEN Concert. He is trying his best to show you everything he got

- Song that describes me: PSY-Celebrity

It’s a song that says I’ll be a celebrity for the person I like. I think I should always keep this thought in my mind. I want to be a Happy Virus to people! I’ll keep my faith!!

tumblr_mo5z0iZByo1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

Name: SHIN DONG JIN / ì‹ ë™ì§„ / ã‚·ãƒ³ãƒ»ãƒ‰ãƒ³ã‚¸ãƒ³

Birth date : 2000.08.19

Blood Type: A

Career: SEVENTEEN TV Season 2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW 

SEVENTEEN’s young boy Dongjin looks shy but he was a handball player at his primary school. People  recommended him to apply for a model contest and got the first place. Since then, he got interested in this industry and decided to become a singer. He is very mature and passionate though he’s of a young age. Training may be tough but he is cool with it. We are sure that he will do better and better, aiming for the best

-       Song that describes me: Baechigi - Don’t worry.

It’s  a song that I want people to listen to because people think that I’m just a little kid. I want to tell them not to worry so much about me

cr:17 FB

I'm so here for this group omfg. Age isn't even a problem for me since I'm born in 99 myself. 

I'll be on the lookout  :raep:  :raep:

-pops in-

MINGWOO IS THE WAY TO GO

-pops out- 

I'm so here for this group omfg. Age isn't even a problem for me since I'm born in 99 myself. 

same here lol. well i'm a 98'er but still

people are complaining about the members being too young and i'm like "lmfao the majority of this group is still older than me  :lol:"

-pops in-

MINGWOO IS THE WAY TO GO

-pops out- 

people are complaining about the members being too young and i'm like "lmfao the majority of this group is still older than me  :lol:"

Oh I thought they were called the Meanie couple? This group has so many ships already! Welcome to the thread Playgirl and Anh :smile:

tumblr_mof8wm1NBa1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

[130615] Seventeen Facebook Update

SEVENTEEN Guerilla broadcasting soon to be on air at 4pm KST! There will be twit time celebrating Soonyoung’s birthday  So don’t forget to check twitter! See you soon

New member!!!! Apparently he's Japanese

tumblr_mofksqO4I61rcedx6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o1_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o2_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o3_250.gif
tumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o4_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o5_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o6_250.gif
tumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o9_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o7_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o8_250.gif

Seductive Mingmin

Oh I thought they were called the Meanie couple? This group has so many ships already! Welcome to the thread Playgirl and Anh :smile:

they are. I just refer to them as Mingwoo since it feels weird saying "I ship Meanie together" :lol:

-pops in-

MINGWOO IS THE WAY TO GO

-pops out- 

I'm an earlyish 99'er. I was born in March so lmao.

Ahahah right?  I think there are 2 people I'm older than in this group? But whateves lmao

Hansol and Josh tho  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

tumblr_mof8wm1NBa1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

[130615] Seventeen Facebook Update

SEVENTEEN Guerilla broadcasting soon to be on air at 4pm KST! There will be twit time celebrating Soonyoung’s birthday  So don’t forget to check twitter! See you soon

New member!!!! Apparently he's Japanese

tumblr_mofksqO4I61rcedx6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o1_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o2_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o3_250.gif
tumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o4_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o5_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o6_250.gif
tumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o9_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o7_250.giftumblr_mofk6d4j8f1s4ghu3o8_250.gif

Seductive Mingmin

Ahah oooo a new member! Seriously can't wait for their debut. I gotta go watch all their eps for their tv show lol

I'm an earlyish 99'er. I was born in March so lmao.

Ahahah right?  I think there are 2 people I'm older than in this group? But whateves lmao

Hansol and Josh tho  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

i live for Hansol, Mingyu, and Wonwoo  :stare:

the other members are cute too

i live for Hansol, Mingyu, and Wonwoo  :stare:

the other members are cute too

Most of the members are so good looking I literally cannot.

Hansol tho  :raep:  :raep:

He reminds me of someone idk who tho. Lots of people say Top and Luhan but I really don't see any Luhan in him

Most of the members are so good looking I literally cannot.

Hansol tho  :raep:  :raep:

He reminds me of someone idk who tho. Lots of people say Top and Luhan but I really don't see any Luhan in him

well Pledis is the visual company so that's understandable lol

i can't see any TOP and Luhan in Hansol either

If you guys haven't watched their mini live concert show thing I recommend it they are such good dancers plus you get to hear the main vocalists sing :smile:

Mingyu couldn't resist

tumblr_mogjhke42X1re3wgmo1_250.giftumblr_mogjhke42X1re3wgmo2_250.gif

tumblr_moghvbGfwC1re3wgmo2_250.giftumblr_moghvbGfwC1re3wgmo3_250.gif
tumblr_moghvbGfwC1re3wgmo1_250.giftumblr_moghvbGfwC1re3wgmo4_250.gif

Hey Anh and Playgirl :) welcome to the thread

130615 Girl groups dance cuts...

130615 Seventeen TV Videos Compilation

Opening and introduction [x] [

]

Seventeen logo song + new member [

]

Dancing First Love by After School [

]

Dancing Bang by After School [

]

Dancing Lipstick by Orange Caramel [x]

Dancing I Got A Boy by SNSD [

]

Dancing Action & Hello by Nuest [

]

Dancing Tell Me by Wonder Girls [

]

Random player [

] [
]

Seventeen TV [

] [
] [
] [
] [
]

China Line focus [

]

Happy Bday Soonyong [

] [x]

Doyoon & Seungcheol [

]

Random Dance Game [

]

Mingming cute cut [

]

Soonyoung cut [

] [
]

New member? [

] [
]

Math quiz [

]

Playing PingPong [

]

Funny cut [

]

Getting into groups [x]

Guerilla Board Game [x] [x] [x] [4] [5]

For those who are unsure about the groupings:
(1) Samuel, Dongjin & Soonyoung
(2) Mingyu, Doyoon & Seungcheol
(3) Hansol, Junhui & Mingming
(4) Wonwoo, Jisoo & Jihoon
(5) Seokmin, Seunggwan & Leechan

Samuel charades [

]

After Game 5 - Random play dance [x]
Doyoon playing with Wonwoo’s hands [x]

Playing soccer [x]

Ending [

]

17 Diary 130613 SoonYoung- 'Thank You'

tumblr_moe8mbGV5L1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

Today we moved After School sunbaenims stage property to practice room by the request of the managers.

It was very heavy, how did the managers manage to carry that out everytime (AS) have an activity… 
By seeing this, I feel thankful to the staffs who’s in charge of us and (one of the reason) behind the artist’s success.
trans cr: @a94912

130616 Seventeen Event

tumblr_inline_mohkm9Syy31qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mohkmucG6D1qz4rgp.jpg

ë„윤ì´ë„¤ 강아지 ì´ë¦„ì„ ì§€ì–´ì£¼ì„¸ìš”!!!
ì´ë¦„ì„ ì§€ì–´ì£¼ì‹  ë¶„ì€ ë„ìœ¤êµ°ì´ ì§ì ‘ 전화로 ê°ì‚¬ì¸ì‚¬ë¥¼ ì „í•  예정ì´ëžë‹ˆë‹¤.
강아지 ì´ë¦„ì€ ì„¸ë¸í‹´TV ‘세ë¸í‹´ 뉴스’ 코너ì—ì„œ 발표ë©ë‹ˆë‹¤^_^

Please give a name to Doyoon’s puppy!
I’d love to give out Doyoon to the person with the best name but I might get into trouble.. What about a phone call with Doyoon? How’s that sound? :) Will let you know the puppy’s name on SEVENTEEN NEWS corner on SEVENTEEN TV

cr: Seventeen Official FB Page

17 Diary 130612 WonWoo 'Practice Recording’

1013043_185707424925399_1163979502_n.jpg

Today we recorded songs in vocal class! Since it’s been awhile, and I wrote my own lyrics I was really nervous. Although it was a practice record session it felt a bit grave. Also the teacher praised and said I had gotten better! If I practice more, will I be able to play the main vocal?! hehe
eng trans by [email protected]

130616 Seventeen at Inkigayo ! They come to support AS

MinCheol joined at the hip these days

tumblr_mohh0taG521s25srjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mohhdu3xHr1s25srjo1_500.jpg

That puppy is like the cutest thing ever!!!!

17 group shot minus two members

6d1a569djw1e5s4mtrc31j20zk0np77x.jpg

[sEVENTEEN NEWS]

SEVENTEEN TV Season 3 Start!!
(Tue) PM8~PM11 : Real training & SEVENTEEN NEWS
(Thu) PM8~PM11 : Like SEVENTEEN!
(Sat) PM8~PM11 : What’s up! SEVENTEEN

^ Oh it's streaming now Did the new members get revealed yet?

130615 Girl groups dance cuts...

Seunggwan lmao wth

[sEVENTEEN TV] tomorrow mingming is going to china to take his exams to graduate from middle school

^ Oh it's streaming now Did the new members get revealed yet?

Seunggwan lmao wth

Hello :) and yes but only one member

his name is Junghan, 19 years old. He is in a pink t shirt

Junghan with Seunggwan

BNCvCPeCAAApbXW.png:large

BNCjRFMCYAAoVKL.jpg:large

^another 95 liner^^ one more member to go >.< did they say when he will be revealed?

That puppy is like the cutest thing ever!!!!

17 group shot minus two members

6d1a569djw1e5s4mtrc31j20zk0np77x.jpg

[sEVENTEEN NEWS]

SEVENTEEN TV Season 3 Start!!
(Tue) PM8~PM11 : Real training & SEVENTEEN NEWS
(Thu) PM8~PM11 : Like SEVENTEEN!
(Sat) PM8~PM11 : What’s up! SEVENTEEN

:ahmagah: Finally a group pic now we just need one with the two new members

130618 17 Twitter

(1)

tumblr_molfu9OEZE1rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

[Doogi PD]  Higher Level! 

To know who is who make sure to watch the broadcast~ The answer will be revealed before the broadcast ends! and also, it’s starting now!!

(2)

tumblr_mol41qHtJv1rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

17TV soon to be on air! There will be a chatting time on the fan cafe so come on and join in! http://cafe.daum.net/pledis17

[Doogi PD] If you can guess who it is then you are a real 17 fan!! > _ <

(3)

tumblr_mol44645sT1rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

[Doogi PD] seokmin, soonyoung, hansol, chan, samuel !!

^another 95 liner^^ one more member to go >.< did they say when he will be revealed?

:ahmagah: Finally a group pic now we just need one with the two new members

130618 17 Twitter

(1)

tumblr_molfu9OEZE1rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

[Doogi PD]  Higher Level! 

To know who is who make sure to watch the broadcast~ The answer will be revealed before the broadcast ends! and also, it’s starting now!!

(2)

tumblr_mol41qHtJv1rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

17TV soon to be on air! There will be a chatting time on the fan cafe so come on and join in! http://cafe.daum.net/pledis17

[Doogi PD] If you can guess who it is then you are a real 17 fan!! > _ <

(3)

tumblr_mol44645sT1rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

[Doogi PD] seokmin, soonyoung, hansol, chan, samuel !!

Hey Purple :)

I don't think there's been any info on the other member I thought the last two were going to be Japanese lol

tumblr_mokqerwC9h1re3wgmo1_500.jpg

thought this could be helpful :hehe:

Profiles

tumblr_mokj684SW11rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

Name: CHOI SEUNGCHEOL / 최승철 / ãƒã‚§ãƒ»ã‚¹ãƒ³ãƒãƒ§ãƒ«

Birth date : 95.08.08

Blood: AB

HELLO VENUS ‘Venus’ M/V 

AFTERSCHOOL BLUE ‘Wonder Boy’ M/V http://youtu.be/clUVsZcKKaE

2012 HAPPY PLEDIS ‘Love Letter’ M/V 

SEVENTEEN TV Season 2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW 

Every morning SEVENTEEN has a hard time getting up but surprisingly, as soon as Seung Cheol says ‘wake up guys!’, everyone gets up in a second. Seung Cheol is known as the strictest guy, but deep inside, he is a very sensitive and detailed guy. After scolding Soon Young for not concentrating on the dance lesson, he gets Doyoon to soothe Soon young. He even remained in the empty practice room in deep thought on the day all SEVENTEEN members received a group punishment. He tells himself that he is the trainees’ role model therefore he tries to look strong and train harder. He became a trainee as a vocal member (although he says he’s the visual member) but he got interested in rapping, in love with rap and hiphop for about 2 years now. He’s got the voice and a warm heart, ready to shine on the stage.

-       Song that describes me: Dok2 ‘It’s me (Feat. Joo young)

There’s a line saying ‘I’m a wild horse who never learnt how to stop’.

I’m ready to start, I’m never going to stop! Let’s go SEVENTEEN!!

tumblr_mohsfwepQ01rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

Name: LEE SEOKMIN / ì´ì„민 / ã‚¤ãƒ»ã‚½ã‚¯ãƒŸãƒ³

Birth date : 97.02.18

Blood: RH-O

Career: SEVENTEEN TV Season 1.2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW 

It only took 10 minutes to know that Seokmin is a warm-hearted boy who just likes to play and joke around. He always has people around him, not a surprise that he has nicknames such as ‘Seungkwan’s endorphin’ and ‘Hyung(older brothers) collector’. He used to have times when he would look at things negatively but becoming a trainee changed him into the boy we know now. He says becoming a trainee was a turning point in his life and that makes him train harder and give out energy to the people around him. He hasn’t experienced true love yet, but he enjoys being with SEVENTEEN members rather than trying to make a girlfriend. He says his only goal for now is to get on the stage and shine.

-       Song that describes me: Jekyll and Hyde OST ‘This is the moment’

I sang this song at high school entrance examination and audition. Every time I listen to this song, the memories pass by.

tumblr_mojhbsgaVP1rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

Name: SAMUEL / 사무엘 / ã‚µãƒ ã‚¨ãƒ«

Birth date : 02.01.17

Career: SEVENTEEN TV Season 1&2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW 

If you see a boy getting a piggyback or shouting “RAWR†out loud, it must be Samuel. He runs around the practice room and gets hugs from the older trainees. There’s quite a big age gap between Samuel and the trainees, so the trainees are busy looking after Samuel. However, when it’s time for dance lessons or training, Samuel gets serious just like the older trainees. Though he is only 12 years old, he knows what he wants to do. 

Samuel had a little fight with his mother a few days ago. The episode goes like this; his mother said, “If you are going to be like that, let’s just wrap this up and move back to the States†and Samuel replied crying, “I was born to do this and I’ve been practicing hard. If I move back to the States now, then what about all the times of practicing? I’m not going!â€. You will be surprised to know how mature he is with his dreams and goals. Sometimes even the staffs forget he is only 12. We look forward to seeing this young but passionate boy reaching his dreams.

-       Song that describes me: Maroon 5 - Lucky strike

Every time I listen to this song, I get pumped up! It makes me energetic!

:ahmagah: 

tumblr_mojf55Cg2I1rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

Name: å§šæ˜Žæ˜Ž/ YAO MINGMING / ìš”명명 / ãƒ¨ãƒ»ãƒŸãƒ³ãƒŸãƒ³

Birth date : 97.01.05

Blood Type: B

Career: SEVENTEEN TV Season1&2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW 

SEVENTEEN practice room is always noisy. If you see a boy saying hello shyly in the noise, that must be Ming Ming. His Chinese name is spelt Ming Ming in English, and Myung Myung if you translate it into Korean. The members call him Ming Ming usually though because it sounds friendlier. When he was casted in China, he was in love with Korean culture and the language so becoming a trainee in Korea was a big opportunity for him. He packed up and moved to Korea without hesitation and started a life as a trainee. When we were interviewing Ming Ming, we asked him if he needed the staff who could speak Chinese, but he shyly said, “No, I’m fine, I can do it. Just talk a little slowlyâ€. Ming Ming looked up the words he couldn’t understand on the dictionary and successfully finished the interview in Korean. ‘Success will be mine if I overcome’ as his motto, he is sure that he will achieve his goal.

-     Song that describes me: ç­·å­å…„弟 - çˆ¶äº²

It songs about being thankful for father’s love. I love my father the most, he’s the best in the world. I want to show my father, performing on stage as SEVENTEEN.

tumblr_mohscacB5E1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

Name: HONG JISOO/ í™ì§€ìˆ˜ / ãƒ›ãƒ³ãƒ»ã‚¸ã‚¹

Birth date : 95.12.30

Career: SEVENTEEN TV Season 2 & SEVENTEEN SHOW 

After 4 hours of interviewing SEVENTEEN members, Jisoo came in and left a drink saying “You look exhaustedâ€. He sang a song at the church he went to, and looking at people being touched by him made him dream about becoming a singer. He is an optimistic boy, who takes things positively and smiles all the time. He says he can’t really ask someone a favor or comment on people. He is worried that he is disturbing the SEVENTEEN members because his dance isn’t improving. We hope to see Jisoo on stage, touching people’s heart by his song and dancing flawlessly with the members

-       Song that describes me: youtube artists ‘Gabe bondoc - gentlemen don`t

I started playing the guitar and love music even more by him. He does music just the way he wants to and it looks awesome. I love his work.

Hey Purple :)

I don't think there's been any info on the other member I thought the last two were going to be Japanese lol

tumblr_mokqerwC9h1re3wgmo1_500.jpg

thought this could be helpful :hehe:

Glad to see your back :D I actually can put a name to all the faces now, it's pretty easy once you watch 17tv

I was hoping for a few Japanese members >.<

I was hoping for a few Japanese members >.<

Yeah slim chance now unless the last member is Japanese

Is it true that Samuel will be part of 17 but just wont debut? I've read this a few times from different sources

tumblr_moosvmora91s4zhyfo1_1280.jpg

[sEVENTEEN NEWS]

Who will be in the same team? and what will they show you given only 3 hours to prepare? If you want to know, come on in! On air at 8pm KST

http://www.ustream.tv/17tv

Clover team; Doyoon, Mingyu, Seokmin, Junhui

performing: Bumkey - Crazy Love

Sun team; Jihoon, Jisoo, Samuel, Hansol

performing: Pitbull - Give Me Everything

Smiley team; Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Dongjin, Chan

performing: Super Junior H - Cooking Cooking

Star team; Seungcheol, Seunggwan, Junghan

performing Big Bang - A Fool Of Tears

Junghan and Jisoo

tumblr_mooycnYGjy1snhpeio1_250.giftumblr_mooycnYGjy1snhpeio2_250.gif

You can vote on Facebook for the teams

Team Smiley LOL

http://youtu.be/soJf1NejA30

Team Star

http://youtu.be/Rpemnfn34yw

Team Club

http://youtu.be/VHWO-eSKgio

Team Sun

http://youtu.be/nUfX_RaB8gU

Yeah slim chance now unless the last member is Japanese

Is it true that Samuel will be part of 17 but just wont debut? I've read this a few times from different sources

I've heard about this doesn't even make sense why add him then? best to wait to hear from pledis:)

they are all pretty good singers :o (Seunggwan and Soonyoung stood out the most)

Mingyu is shaping up to be one of the more decent male idol rappers lol

they are all pretty good singers :o (Seunggwan and Soonyoung stood out the most)

Minggyu is shaping up to be one of the more decent male idol rappers lol

Love Seunggwan's voice him and Seokmin maybe Jisoo look like they're going to be main vocals!

The Smiley teams perf lol I think they would do well with a cute concept :lol:

tumblr_moqnmqVkRK1re3wgmo2_250.giftumblr_moqnmqVkRK1re3wgmo4_250.gif
tumblr_moqnmqVkRK1re3wgmo3_250.giftumblr_moqnmqVkRK1re3wgmo1_250.gif
Crazy Seungkwan

tumblr_mom6k6Xu7D1s4ghu3o1_250.giftumblr_mom6k6Xu7D1s4ghu3o3_250.giftumblr_mom6k6Xu7D1s4ghu3o2_250.gif
tumblr_mom6k6Xu7D1s4ghu3o4_r1_250.giftumblr_mom6k6Xu7D1s4ghu3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_mom6k6Xu7D1s4ghu3o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mom6k6Xu7D1s4ghu3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_mom6k6Xu7D1s4ghu3o9_r1_250.giftumblr_mom6k6Xu7D1s4ghu3o8_r1_250.gif

hANGRYsol

Love Seunggwan's voice him and Seokmin maybe Jisoo look like they're going to be main vocals!

The Smiley teams perf lol I think they would do well with a cute concept :lol:

all of the teams were good (the poor Star team with their technical difficulties lol)

the Sun team's perf was my least favorite since it was kinda awkward but it was not bad by any means

^ Yeah I get what you mean lol Jisoo <3 Team Smiley are in the lead with 341 votes^^

17’s Diary 

130616 Hansol & Chan

tumblr_mor6h7MhWH1rrtbbno1_500.jpg

Hansol
I like lighting matches. Just in time there were some matches so I lit them and watched them. At that time, Chan spoke to me,’ Is it the first time for you to see fire? It’s that you are not an “Aupisthelcusâ€..’ Just as expected of Lee Chan.
Chan
I know!! I really know!! ‘Australopithecus’ TT I said it wrongly in an instant and I corrected it immediately, but Ssol hyung keep teasing me TT Please help me to lecture him!!

Trans by: Admin LNY @ 7TEEN WORLD

Wedding Dress

http://youtu.be/fuLWQHtK6WM

^ Chan should cover that he's always singing it

I missed yesterdays stream

like a mini army :hehe: and this is with 15 members

tumblr_mot1rzw1H11qdzttlo1_400.gif

Dancing to Fantastic Baby

17 line from eldest to youngest