OneHallyu

Sorry I was just wondering if anyone has photos of white women getting epicanthoplasty or blepharoplasty or canthoplasty? I have been saving for such a surgery’s as the description of them suits what I endeavour to have but I cannot find many pictures of white women who aren’t doing due to old age and have been through all pages in this thrwad.

Sorry English is not my first language and thank you for any information you might have.

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think park bom might have gotten some work done

pls nobody else post here.

what's the point, though? plastic surgery exists, let's move on. if you want to know who has gotten PS, it's called google. threads like this are a bad and pointless idea.     say something about

On 9/16/2021 at 12:47 AM, SepiaSkies said:

On the topic of cheekbone shaving, I recently came across a naver blog post trying to compile female celebrities who had their cheekbones shaved and wow, it was quite a revelation. I'm just posting a few here because I just went through hell trying to figure out how to save photos from naver jesus christ.

Suzy before:

spacer.png

after:

spacer.png

Hani before (pretty sure we've discussed her facial counturing before??):

spacer.png

after:

spacer.png

Taeyeon before:

spacer.png

spacer.png

after:

spacer.png

spacer.png

IU before:

spacer.png

spacer.png

after:

spacer.png

Here's the rest if you are interested: https://m.blog.naver.com/dnjsvltmp/220660194100

I've looked up how the procedure is performed before and it seems quite gruesome tbh (worse than jaw shaves in my opinion), however the results are surprisingly subtle and beautiful, especially compared to jaw shaves. Cheekbone shaves might be much more common than I initially realized.

This might sound odd and hopefully not come across wrong but, how do South Koreans and most (is that okay to say) asians in general have such perfect hairlines?

I’ve never seen hair transplant scars? I wish I were born like this as it cost a lot of money to make your hairline symmetrical here 😞

• Like 2
On 10/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, spopo said:

I know she got it fixed like a year ago, but quick appreciation for how great SinB's nose looks.  It fits her face so well...!

FBKoD5TVcAQsp1-?format=jpg&name=medium

I consider this more a proper "reversion" than a fix (and probably the best one I've seen when you compare it to Kei or Dal Shabet's Serri reversions). SinB's original childhood nose was pretty much perfect and fit the Korean ideal. Why they (Source Music?) had her go under the knife is a mystery - but they did and suddenly it was "off" somehow (in the same way Wendy's jaw shave was "off" even though she was still beautiful). Then she had it re-done and its perfect again, to me she was the standout visual in Gfriend's Mago-era. Also, I feel if SinB hadn't had the unnecessary first nose job she might have been listed in this thread as one of the top "all-natural" idols- - aside from the nose has she done anything else? Invasive I mean - fillers don't count. It doesn't seem so.

On 10/10/2021 at 1:41 PM, miwa201 said:

I don't know enough to list 5 per gender but I like Lisa's nose job (looks very nice), Jungkook's nose job (even though his nose is still big it fits his face, I hope he doesn't mess with it anymore) and Chaeyeon's... everything honestly. Best plastic surgery in kpop.

Jung Chaeyeon's nose job is a work of art. When you look at the few pics of her old nose, the changes weren't overdone but the final work completely transformed her. Fits her face perfectly, amplifies the other good features, and doesn't "look" fake or like a Gagnam unnie. And thanks to that (and her acting skills) she will probably have a long career in acting and CFs after she finally ditches MBK. She also seems to have left it alone after the original PS and not keep getting more procedures. Its a wonder that her plastic surgeon's name hasn't become famous yet. 

Edited by Simpatico
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, Simpatico said:

I consider this more a proper "reversion" than a fix (and probably the best one I've seen when you compare it to Kei or Dal Shabet's Serri reversions). SinB's original childhood nose was pretty much perfect and fit the Korean ideal. Why they (Source Music?) had her go under the knife is a mystery - but they did and suddenly it was "off" somehow (in the same way Wendy's jaw shave was "off" even though she was still beautiful). Then she had it re-done and its perfect again, to me she was the standout visual in Gfriend's Mago-era. Also, I feel if SinB hadn't had the unnecessary first nose job she might have been listed in this thread as one of the top "all-natural" idols- - aside from the nose has she done anything else? Invasive I mean - fillers don't count. It doesn't seem so.

by "fix" I really meant "fix the god awful nose job she had before" lol

11 hours ago, Aryu said:

I hope you realize that this is hella offensive to biracial people. She looks the way she looks and that is that shut the fuck up

lol I fail to see how it's offensive. It would be offensive if she wasn't biracial, but Somi IS white, and Asian. She's both. With the photos OP posted, and the ones I referred to, she leans now more to her white side. You're the one who thinks I meant something bad by it lmao. In my opinion she looked better before but it's got nothing to do with her race, I simply prefer her old look to her new one.

• Like 2
  • Tea 8
  • Clown 1
  • Dislike 3
58 minutes ago, miwa201 said:

lol I fail to see how it's offensive. It would be offensive if she wasn't biracial, but Somi IS white, and Asian. She's both. With the photos OP posted, and the ones I referred to, she leans now more to her white side. You're the one who thinks I meant something bad by it lmao. In my opinion she looked better before but it's got nothing to do with her race, I simply prefer her old look to her new one.

You said "Somi was prettier before imo. She looks more white now." You can't really blame anyone for thinking you meant something racist, because the way you wrote it, the second thought reads like an elaboration on the first, as in "she was prettier before because she looked less white." You even separated those two sentences from the rest of your text, and only those two.

Edited by Jikrytae
  • Like 8
  • Clown 13
  • Dislike 1
9 hours ago, PlainPlainPlain said:

Sorry I was just wondering if anyone has photos of white women getting epicanthoplasty or blepharoplasty or canthoplasty? I have been saving for such a surgery’s as the description of them suits what I endeavour to have but I cannot find many pictures of white women who aren’t doing due to old age and have been through all pages in this thrwad.

Sorry English is not my first language and thank you for any information you might have.

Do you mind me asking why you want those surgeries? Those surgeries were developed for and are mainly used on east asian monolids, so there's a likelihood if you get those surgeries it could end up looking strange or botched because I imagine not many surgeons have much practise operating on western double eyelids. I feel like that would be risky? It's the same as how lots of south korean surgeons are reluctant to operate on westeners, they aren't used to western features so it's easy to make a mistake and throw the balance of the face off. Of course if you do a lot of research and find a highly reliable surgeon that you trust then I'm sure it would be fine though

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jikrytae said:

You said "Somi was prettier before imo. She looks more white now." You can't really blame anyone for thinking you meant something racist, because the way you wrote it, the second thought reads like an elaboration on the first, as in "she was prettier before because she looked less white." You even separated those two sentences from the rest of your text, and only those two.

I separated those texts from each other exactly because they're not related, especially since initially I only wrote the Somi part and then edited the Sohee part. If I meant that she looks worse now bc she looks more white then the sentence would have been like this: "Somi was prettier before imo, she looks more white now". Putting them together, with only a comma in between, would mean they correlate to each other. But they don't. And if you really must know another reason why I think she looked prettier before is because of her extreme weight loss but I didn't feel like it was relevant to mention it.

• Like 8
  • Clown 1
2 hours ago, miwa201 said:

I separated those texts from each other exactly because they're not related, especially since initially I only wrote the Somi part and then edited the Sohee part. If I meant that she looks worse now bc she looks more white then the sentence would have been like this: "Somi was prettier before imo, she looks more white now". Putting them together, with only a comma in between, would mean they correlate to each other. But they don't. And if you really must know another reason why I think she looked prettier before is because of her extreme weight loss but I didn't feel like it was relevant to mention it.

Okay. First off, you'd need a semi-colon and not a comma in that sentence. Both are complete sentences. That doesn't mean they don't relate to another, though.

I can only take you word for it that you really didn't mean it that way, even with your literal quote being:

On 10/11/2021 at 11:00 AM, miwa201 said:

Somi was prettier before imo. She looks more white now.

But Sohee is a very good guess! I've always thought it was interesting how praised she was for her visuals when I don't know if that would be the case if she debuted nowadays.

But like, you really don't see how that's shady? People have actually been calling her a 'basic White girl' which is so insensitive because Somi in her real life has been bullied for being a 'half-breed'. I know this breaks people's brain on here but SK is not the West and being half-White is not a 'good' thing in SK. Especially not back then. It just means you're alien and don't belong. Maybe you'll get objectified, too. Which, in the case of people like Somi and Vernon, is pretty hurtful.

So when you write : "Somi was prettier before imo. She looks more white now." of course that reads like a statement and reason. You literally comment on how she looked before and then talk about how she looks now.

Didn't realize we'd be having English class today but here we are.

I will agree that her weight loss was worrying and I appreciate you not talking about it further. 

• Like 8
  • Dislike 4
56 minutes ago, Aryu said:

So when you write : "Somi was prettier before imo. She looks more white now." of course that reads like a statement and reason. You literally comment on how she looked before and then talk about how she looks now.

Of course I'll talk about the way she looked before... we're literally in a plastic surgery thread. My comment was to someone posting photos of her alleged plastic surgery, if my comment was out of nowhere in a different thread then I'd understand your outrage but I don't. Talking about the "before" and "now" in a thread about plastic surgery is completely normal and it doesn't necessarily mean that those two sentences correlate. 

But anyway, you're free to think I'm racist if it makes you feel better, no need for the condescending tone.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, miwa201 said:

Of course I'll talk about the way she looked before... we're literally in a plastic surgery thread. My comment was to someone posting photos of her alleged plastic surgery, if my comment was out of nowhere in a different thread then I'd understand your outrage but I don't. Talking about the "before" and "now" in a thread about plastic surgery is completely normal and it doesn't necessarily mean that those two sentences correlate. 

But anyway, you're free to think I'm racist if it makes you feel better, no need for the condescending tone.

Yes I know where we are. I'm just not buying what you're selling but yes please let's move on. I doubt people care to read the back and forth.

• Like 3
  • Clown 2
20 hours ago, PlainPlainPlain said:

Well, an example could be Blake Lively, who is suspected to have blepharoplasty. A very subtle one.

I posted a picture a few pages back. You can also look it up online 🙂

I can't remember who else have gotten one but it is not that uncommon in Hollywood...

• Like 1
On 10/12/2021 at 8:06 AM, PlainPlainPlain said:

Taylor swift widened her eyes:

spacer.png

-

Why does Han Gain's nose looks so fake even though it is same since predebut?

Edited by Yuko
  • Like 2
On 10/12/2021 at 6:06 AM, PlainPlainPlain said:

Blepharoplasties are actually quite common among western celebrities, especially white women. I currently don't have any pictures at hand but I'd suggest looking for celebrity plastic surgery accounts on Instagram (there are quite a few, not all are reputable but it's best to judge for yourself anyway), or watch some videos by Lori Hill on youtube, she covers quite a few western celebrities and there are definitely a few she suspects of having a blepharoplasty done. She's always respectful in her videos as well and iirc (I haven't watched her videos in quite a while so I might be wrong) might have had the same procedure done herself, so definitely do check her out if you want more info on how the surgery is performed and the recovery.

I know we always joke about the eyes+nose combo being the kpop starter pack, but that combination is actually incredibly common among celebrities everywhere.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Yuko said:

Taylor swift widened her eyes:

spacer.png

-

I don't think she fixed  her eyes specifically, she reduced her the fat in her face so her eyes look bigger. At the very least masseter botox (which weakens and reduces the size of the chewing muscle in the jaw), that shit does wonders. In general her face is skinnier in 2014 than in 2006.

Though maybe you are right, I'm not sure. Her face has changed a lot from fat loss for me to judge correctly.

Han Gain's nose is too short for her face (that is, the distance from lips seen from the front), so she doesn't look very harmonious and lack of harmony is often what it makes people raise eyebrows on whether she has something done.

Edited by Solfa
  • Like 3
On 10/8/2021 at 10:57 PM, pinkpanda_spirit said:

Lee Hyori

This wasn't mentioned in the previous response to you but Lee Hyori has also had a nose job (one of my favorite nose jobs ever lol). This is a pre-debut photo of her and you can tell that her tip was a lot rounder. 

DEeb-Yuq-UIAA4-OIY.jpg

• Clown 1
On 10/10/2021 at 9:38 AM, bye-bye said:

VXOEhtWpR6c.jpg?size=480x484&quality=96&sign=4b11febb7daaa68738088b5f046e96e3&type=album

I don't know why she's getting work done when she's already so pretty. They also just had to give her that Kpop combo of the eyes and nose 💀, its so boring seeing idols with the same faces due to plastic surgery. I just hope yuna stops now especially since she's only 17. 

Edited by isacat
  • Like 16
2 hours ago, isacat said:

I don't know why she's getting work done when she's already so pretty. They also just had to give her that Kpop combo of the eyes and nose 💀, its so boring seeing idols with the same faces due to plastic surgery. I just hope yuna stops now especially since she's only 17. 

She looked so much better during the Dalla Dalla era. Of course she's still beautiful now, but her facial features really worked backed then and still made her look unique and natural. I really can't help but be shocked by how much her face has now changed.

Edited by Fonduuee
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Tea 6
  • Crying 2
2 hours ago, isacat said:

They literally bullied her for her nose. Ofc the girl got it change, funny because the same individuals who bullied are now saying she looks better before, not saying it's you or anyone in this thread.

Constantly, saying she wasn't pretty enough to be the visual. She looks like an alien, her eyes are too big, her nose is too bulky, etc

Edited by loveablejoy
  • Like 5
  • Clown 1
  • Crying 6
51 minutes ago, loveablejoy said:

They literally bullied her for her nose. Ofc the girl got it change, funny because the same individuals who bullied are now saying she looks better before, not saying it's you or anyone in this thread.

Constantly, saying she wasn't pretty enough to be the visual. She looks like an alien, her eyes are too big, her nose is too bulky, etc

I don't know why anyone would bully her for her nose I really loved her debut nose it matched her face as she has really pretty strong features 

• Like 9
13 hours ago, Yuko said:

She has like the most stereotypically western looking pointy upturned nose that I've never seen naturally on almost any other korean so I also assumed it was fake at first. At second look I don't think it actually looks unnatural or like obvious plastic surgery at all, it's just an unusual feature so when viewed in the context of korean entertainment it's easy to assume it's surgery

spacer.pngre

so isa got a nose job (?) and double eyelids + J got canthoplasty and at such a young age wth. and i think yoon possibly did something to her eyes (not too sure).

i'm glad sumin and seeun went the natural look (to my knowledge) as they didn't need to touch anything up (tbh all of them). i think seeun fixed her right eyelid to make it symmetrical with her left one.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1