OneHallyu

18 hours ago, KentasGlittery EyeMakeup said:

Not all of us making this thread appear as a hot topic because of the number of replies we made in a short time.

I've recently discovered there's this religion/sub-brand of church where women can't use makeup, because of course they're not 'harlots' (I say that jokingly) but are expected to look glamorous and put together at all times so they resort to fake tans and toners and eyebrow tattoos and end up looking extra crispy and I just see them and think, can they not?

This girl is the worst.

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIuEenCFQmL/

She's deleted one of the worst photos she put out after getting criticism for it and claiming her complexion was natural and that she was so dark because she was of Romanian origins, but her hands, feet and face are completely different colors and in a lot of her older photos she was never this shade. Plus, it looks so unnatural, she's not fooling anyone.

r/FundieFashion - Looks like she removed her “I’m orange because I’m Romanian” post

It's funny cause some of them are coming under fire for blackfishing or brownfishing. And claiming that she looks that tan because of her Romanian roots? Does she know anything about history and geography? Romania is literally in Europe lol. Unless she means Romani??

Anyway, one really interesting case for successful surgery is definitely Soyeon from G-idle. I rarely see people mentioning her, but just look at the difference:

Produce 101 era:

original.jpg

Cd2XSr1WEAAU48R.jpg

G-idle glow up:

wp4880770.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=12746512

She is the sharpened version of her younger self, which suits her rapper image quite well. I honestly think she's so pretty now. Obviously, her chin is quite different, and her nose as well. I think she may have left her eyes alone but I'm not sure. Either way, I know she has spoken about being bullied online for her looks, so I hope she is doing okay mentally. Surgery won't fix mental issues with appearance. But it doesn't look like she's getting anything new or going to town on filler, so I have hope that she is satisfied with herself. 

• Like 10
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think park bom might have gotten some work done

pls nobody else post here.

I dont understand why people came up with an inference from a single pic   this pic is the source of problem     I would say that this pic has problems with the lighting, make-up and the angle

7 minutes ago, Aryu said:

G-idle glow up:

wp4880770.jpg

She is the sharpened version of her younger self, which suits her rapper image quite well. I honestly think she's so pretty now. Obviously, her chin is quite different, and her nose as well. I think she may have left her eyes alone but I'm not sure. Either way, I know she has spoken about being bullied online for her looks, so I hope she is doing okay mentally. Surgery won't fix mental issues with appearance. But it doesn't look like she's getting anything new or going to town on filler, so I have hope that she is satisfied with herself. 

Seems like even rappers need to fit into this image: sharper looks. From the pictures you posted it seems like she still has monolids so that’s a positive! 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if this member from ONEUS did something to his face (aside from double eyelid surgery)? I think this will sound rude but it's like his features don't work well together. 

Hwanwoong Biography, Early Life, Career, Awards, Height & Net Worth

The Official ONEUS Thread // 1ST FULL ALBUM 'DEVIL' 2021.01.19 - Groups -  OneHallyu

• Like 2
  • WTF 1
39 minutes ago, Aryu said:

It's funny cause some of them are coming under fire for blackfishing or brownfishing. And claiming that she looks that tan because of her Romanian roots? Does she know anything about history and geography? Romania is literally in Europe lol. Unless she means Romani??

Anyway, one really interesting case for successful surgery is definitely Soyeon from G-idle. I rarely see people mentioning her, but just look at the difference:

Produce 101 era:

original.jpg

Cd2XSr1WEAAU48R.jpg

G-idle glow up:

wp4880770.jpg

Don't deny whatever she's had done has been successful but I remember watching P101 and thinking Soyeon was one of the cutest girls on the show and was one of my picks for the final group. Her appearance and her rapping didn't go together and that made it all the more appealing. Clearly I was not the only one - she DID make the top 20 despite all the anti-s she talked about on the show.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, ga_shina said:

Does anyone know if this member from ONEUS did something to his face (aside from double eyelid surgery)? I think this will sound rude but it's like his features don't work well together. 

Really? I always found Hwanwoong to be quite pretty, ever since Broduce I thought so.

hwanwoong ONEUS | Seventeen memes, Celebrities, VocalistⓎeo Ⓗwanwoong˨ | ONEUS 원어스 Amino

원어스 ONEUS Yeo Hwanwoong (여환웅) | Hot korean guys, Korean idol, Boy groupsSunny Side on Twitter | Kpop, Videos, Memes

40  Hwanwoong ideas | boy groups, kpop, boy bands💞จะตามฟอลกะรัตทุกคนจนกว่า.เราจะพอใจ😂 (@Soonyoungcarat) | Twitter

He has a really cute nose. He's freaking tiny, too. Adorable.

Oneus - Wikipedia

I wonder what's looking off to you. I always wondered if he did something to his eyes or if that was just his look.

ONEUS Hwanwoong - 4th Mini Album 'LIVED' Promotion Photoshoot... | Kpopping

Kpop Imagines: November~ - | ONEUS | Imagine #1 - Hwanwoong | - Wattpad

His corners are very pronounced, but I'm no expert.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, KentasGlittery EyeMakeup said:

I wonder what's looking off to you. I always wondered if he did something to his eyes or if that was just his look.

ONEUS Hwanwoong - 4th Mini Album 'LIVED' Promotion Photoshoot... | Kpopping

Kpop Imagines: November~ - | ONEUS | Imagine #1 - Hwanwoong | - Wattpad

His corners are very pronounced, but I'm no expert.

I think his double eyelids look really unnatural and his nose seems to small for his face? And it’s really far from his lips. If it’s natural some people just have interesting features. It just looks a bit uncanny. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ga_shina said:

I think his double eyelids look really unnatural and his nose seems to small for his face? And it’s really far from his lips. If it’s natural some people just have interesting features. It just looks a bit uncanny. 

I've noticed the bigger nose distance became a trend recently in kpop, but his doesn't really look unnatural and his tip looks fine, while with other people who I've seen achieve that look surgically, their tip looks too short or too small etc. I see what you mean, though. I still find him pretty. He has a small face in general. I'm looking at his predebuts now and I think he used to somewhat look like Chanyeol in some pics? Weird, because I'd never compare them now.

But the distance from his mouth to the tip of his nose seems to be the same since back then at least.

I wonder if he did jaw botox. His jaw used to be wider (he lost a lot of weight, but still), but the angle of it now is not unnatural from the side like it seems to be in typical kpop jaw shaves.

תמונה

But

תמונה

These photos are days apart from each other, from 2019. Doubt he had a jaw shave between them.

This is from their recent teaser from days ago.

His jaw confuses me.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, KentasGlittery EyeMakeup said:

His jaw confuses me.

I guess aside from the unnatural double eyelids he just has one of those faces. Reminds me of this actress:

Park Jin Joo (박진주) - MyDramaList

Park JinJoo Profile: A Bubbly Queen Of Supporting Roles | Kpopmap - Kpop,  Kdrama and Trend Stories Coverage

ICYMI: Actress Park Jin Ju From “It's Okay To Not Be Okay” Is Actually An  Incredible Singer Too - Bias Wrecker - KPOP News

1 hour ago, Aryu said:

Produce 101 era:

original.jpg

Cd2XSr1WEAAU48R.jpg

G-idle glow up:

wp4880770.jpg

I thought it was WinWin for a second lmaooo....why did she change her look to look like Hyuna?

I actually prefer her old look now.

I consider WinWin one of the most handsomest Kpop idols and I am completely confused why Someone would think Soyeon is ugly.

• Like 3
  • Clown 5
  • Thinking 1
18 minutes ago, Solfa said:

I’m gonna need so time to get used to Miyu’s new nose. On the other hand, I’m so glad to have her back on screen. 

I fucking knew they weren't gonna leave her perfectly fine nose alone... God, nobody can have some individuality left anymore nowadays

• Tea 9
8 hours ago, soman said:

Lee Hyeop's nose looks...different

Before

KpeD3Pe.jpg

After

REuBlw3.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJLb_qWASa4mhSEkbmzRc

It looks like nose fillers to me? His bridge is noticeably higher but I don’t see any of the telltale signs of an implant. I think both he and Junho have had fillers in their noses though Woollim tends to over-contour which does make it hard to tell. I think Hyeop’s had them since joining Woolllim (after Produce) while I think Junho has been getting them for longer. (Since before Produce?). Hyeop could’ve also had some minor tip refinement but honestly his nose minus the bridge height looks pretty similar now as it did before to me. 

Spoiler

Produce (Before)

spacer.pngspacer.png
e0d12691bc935ca7ba00bc2740dfb75bac79a1b4.jpg

DRIPPIN (after)

wv57qqojibq51.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ac4341233d8022d823d518b217f2fa3174b3738e

ElZjJvGVkAIWmIr.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgVXxtcLHbcCLCqSUrD4QdGlNWOW2_jfVMzQ&usqp=CAU

2 hours ago, KentasGlittery EyeMakeup said:

I've noticed the bigger nose distance became a trend recently in kpop, but his doesn't really look unnatural and his tip looks fine, while with other people who I've seen achieve that look surgically, their tip looks too short or too small etc. I see what you mean, though. I still find him pretty. He has a small face in general. I'm looking at his predebuts now and I think he used to somewhat look like Chanyeol in some pics? Weird, because I'd never compare them now.

But the distance from his mouth to the tip of his nose seems to be the same since back then at least.

I wonder if he did jaw botox. His jaw used to be wider (he lost a lot of weight, but still), but the angle of it now is not unnatural from the side like it seems to be in typical kpop jaw shaves.

תמונה

But

תמונה

These photos are days apart from each other, from 2019. Doubt he had a jaw shave between them.

This is from their recent teaser from days ago.

His jaw confuses me.

Looks like facial contouring to me. His nose DID change in shape but it's not overly extreme so I'm stuck with facial contouring which can have great results and recently, popular with the idols

It can have amazing results

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, ga_shina said:

Oh damn I actually like her face more before. 

Her face had a very natural feeling, with sculpting it's not there anymore. From plus side, you can determine how much you want this naturalness to go, so if I was a celeb, I would lean towards more natural look before anything 

4 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Her face had a very natural feeling, with sculpting it's not there anymore. From plus side, you can determine how much you want this naturalness to go, so if I was a celeb, I would lean towards more natural look before anything 

She looks too pretty/perfect? Her face lost its charm. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Looks like facial contouring to me. His nose DID change in shape but it's not overly extreme so I'm stuck with facial contouring which can have great results and recently, popular with the idols

It can have amazing results

spacer.png

I don't mean any disrespect towards her but to me her new face is the most accurate representation of "uncanny valley" I've come across thus far.

Her face is really symmetrical now and I'm aware that humans are scientifically more inclined to be attracted to such features, but I don't think complete symmetry is a physical trait we are supposed to have so anyone who is a bit too close to achieving that just doesn't look... trustworthy(?) to me if that makes any sense...

• Like 4
Just now, Owlet said:

I don't mean any disrespect towards her but to me her new face is the most accurate representation of "uncanny valley" I've come across thus far.

Her face is really symmetrical now and I'm aware that humans are scientifically more inclined to be attracted to such features, but I don't think complete symmetry is a physical trait we are supposed to have so anyone who is a bit too close to achieving that just doesn't look... trustworthy(?) to me if that makes any sense...

Yes that's literally what uncanny valley means too, being too perfect. Human face will have flaws if you let it natural. Uncanny valley is interesting feeling too, its brains warning towards who is Infront of them might not be human, so it's always bad to get this feelings. 

There is a lot more natural looking results too, which you wouldn't be able to spot in real life easily

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

Yes that's literally what uncanny valley means too, being too perfect. Human face will have flaws if you let it natural. Uncanny valley is interesting feeling too, its brains warning towards who is Infront of them might not be human, so it's always bad to get this feelings. 

There is a lot more natural looking results too, which you wouldn't be able to spot in real life easily

spacer.png

I feel like a lot more surgeons in sk understand the "less is more" mentality, where subtle changes can give the most satisfying results without going overboard than many other professionals around the world. But ofc there are many cases where this wasn't the case unfortunately, as we've seen and discussed here..

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Owlet said:

I feel like a lot more surgeons in sk understand the "less is more" mentality, where subtle changes can give the most satisfying results without going overboard than many other professionals around the world. But ofc there are many cases where this wasn't the case unfortunately, as we've seen and discussed here..

To be honest ,there are couple of countries that all famous for specific parts of the body, if I were to get PS I would definitely be flying everywhere honestly no matter how expensive it can get.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Aryu said:

Produce 101 era:

original.jpg

Cd2XSr1WEAAU48R.jpg

G-idle glow up:

wp4880770.jpg

I think she did her eyes aswell (correct me if I'm wrong here) just look at the corners of her eyes.