Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

1 hour ago, searust said:

Is this basically what Taeyeon has gotten? 

Predebut until 2010- I think only eyes possibly or maybe she naturally developed double eyelids when she was a preteen or teen or she was using eyelid tape

08dc8ad5c7f41ec79d59beb303b4c554.jpg

120344862.jpg

84e36aae5b4fd8eabecedf2271d6caf8d529594e

tae2.jpeg

Around 2010- I noticed her eyes began to look wider

Kim_Tae-yeon_in_2010_CGV4.jpg

DwHcUMeWkAAIm-S.jpgtaeyeonq.jpgtaeyeon-mnet-style-icon-awards-2011-red-

1-851.jpgvisit-korea-taeyeon-8.jpg?w=762

Then in 2014 (mostly looks the same to me, don't think she had anything done between 2011 and 2014, what do you think?)

ee0a43aaec4a690160376c1b5364d9a2.jpgKim_Taeyeon_at_Gimpo_Airport,_26_June_20

Then 2015. This is where I can see another eyelid and/ or inner corner surgery. Her eyes looked a different shape again and became wider. Did she also do something to her nose here? I know she's had a few nose jobs or just fillers but it's always hard for me to pinpoint exactly when. Her face also became noticeably smaller so there were a lot of rumors of a jaw surgery but honestly I think that might be due to her weight loss? In 2014 she was a healthy slim but she lost a lot of weight in 2015. Also it feels like her lips changed a teeny bit? The corners of them? In the 2nd pic. Or were they always like that? It feels like something changed with just her upper lip if you compare to 2014 and before, it was thinner. 

3740bbd47ece727a2e22f58248d1882e.jpgliheLmylGTWwubEoo_8omA3CzZ6-mIR_pyTe0-qt

Then in 2017 ( I think this was one of her skinniest years and this was also when it looked like something changed a little with her lips? like the corners lifted?)71be5601473b9b1e05807b78d0b84fad.jpg

snsd-taeyeon-jakart-airport.jpg

And in 2019. Her lips look fuller  sometimes (unless its a plumping product and overlining) and then other times it doesn't look really different at all. I think maybe she just lifted the corners of her upper lip and the rest is overlining? Or maybe she got a little upper lip filler. 

DxC0Ub4WkAAXsDj.jpgd1EI9fd.jpga6e2770418be477aaa26b229aa9a59a2.jpg

Now in May 2020 with heavier makeup (don't think she changed anything between last year and this year)

Kim_Tae-yeon_-1st_Look_Magazine_Intervie

(Long time lurker here, back from a long hiatus of posting.)

Ahhh darling Taeyeon. She's had so many nose jobs I lost count. I think the first time was around The Boys era? I feel like almost every soshi member came back with a new face that year. Then she just kept altering it nearly every comeback. Lately her nose has appeared a lot more lifted as well.

She's had double eyelid surgery and inner corner surgery but I think there's also a lot of makeup. To me it looks like makeup artists still use tape on her eyes on top of that sometimes because her eye shape seems to vary? (if you compare the selfie below to a promotional image i feel like they are slightly different)

See the adorable selfies from SNSD TaeYeon! (Dengan gambar ... 

Girls' Generation Taeyeon Confused and Worry Fans of the Meaning ...

Another thing with Taeyeon is she seems to follow a lot of plastic surgery "trends"? Those upturned corners were a weird surgery trend around 2016 called a "Smile Lift" and at the time I saw a lot of girls with weird almost eerie doll-like eternal smiles running around. That seems to have died down now. Taeyeon also definitely has lip fillers but maybe only on her upper lip. 

I think she also gets fillers because she sometimes looks incredibly bloated in her face area and her chin shape changed so I think chin fillers to make her face more V shaped (though she definitely got a jaw shave too I think around the TaeTiSeo christmas comeback).

2 hours ago, Caro said:

Ahhh darling Taeyeon. She's had so many nose jobs I lost count. I think the first time was around The Boys era? I feel like almost every soshi member came back with a new face that year. Then she just kept altering it nearly every comeback. Lately her nose has appeared a lot more lifted as well.

She's had double eyelid surgery and inner corner surgery but I think there's also a lot of makeup. To me it looks like makeup artists still use tape on her eyes on top of that sometimes because her eye shape seems to vary? (if you compare the selfie below to a promotional image i feel like they are slightly different)

Another thing with Taeyeon is she seems to follow a lot of plastic surgery "trends"? Those upturned corners were a weird surgery trend around 2016 called a "Smile Lift" and at the time I saw a lot of girls with weird almost eerie doll-like eternal smiles running around. That seems to have died down now. Taeyeon also definitely has lip fillers but maybe only on her upper lip. 

I think she also gets fillers because she sometimes looks incredibly bloated in her face area and her chin shape changed so I think chin fillers to make her face more V shaped (though she definitely got a jaw shave too I think around the TaeTiSeo christmas comeback).

I agree, her eye shape does tend to look quite different in airport pics and selfies vs album jackets and music videos or when she has her concert makeup on. Yes, could be the tape.

Yeah, I forgot to mention the fillers but I can really see them too. Her face looks a bit tight when she smiles/ laughs, I think I started noticing this around "Fine" in 2017? Until then her cheeks looked mostly the same. Maybe around this time? And then she retouches it here and there. 

Yeah, now that you mention it, I can see the jaw shave too. It doesn't look as bad to me as Yoona's jaw shave, Yoona and Wendy both went a little too far with slimming their jaws. Jessica probably had the best jaw/ chin shave in kpop history, didn't becoming crazily small but her asymmetry was mostly corrected. Sejeong had a pretty good one too. (side note but aside from botox or cheek fillers, it looks like Jessica hasn't been touching the other parts of her face like her eyes/ nose/ jaw/ lips. What do you think?)

It's kind of amazing that Taeyeon still looks mostly like herself despite all the little changes. I guess because they were all little things happening gradually and I think the easiest things for the general public to notice is lip injections. She hasn't gone overboard with them except for a little in the upper lip. Her lips still fall in the "small lips" category so I guess it isn't too noticeable. Unlike going from thin to super full in one day. 

Honestly, I think she's been attractive from the early days and she should have stopped all procedures in 2011 at the latest. But I know that's easy to say when its not your own face, I guess she felt differently. 

2 hours ago, Caro said:

Also, agree about The Boys era. I think its right before that that Sooyoung had 2 teeth extracted and her teeth were pulled inwards and weren't protruding anymore. And before The Boys Jessica got her jaw shave too. 

46 minutes ago, searust said:

Also, agree about The Boys era. I think its right before that that Sooyoung had 2 teeth extracted and her teeth were pulled inwards and weren't protruding anymore. And before The Boys Jessica got her jaw shave too. 

omg i remember that re: sooyoung. she literally looked like a different person. youre right, i think she got a tooth extracted on both sides so that her jaw could be pulled back. the lower third of her face used to be really rounded and protruding, so i think she wanted to pull it in so that her mouth wouldnt stick out as much and her nose would be more prominent in her side profile. i dont remember the name of it, but thats a pretty huge surgery to do... 

it must have been some time between hoot and mr. taxi, because i remember the first time i saw her look that way was around the time of their japanese debut.

• Like 3

On 5/28/2020 at 5:49 PM, LuckyLuna said:

Btw has hyuna gotten anything done. I know her lips but theres gotta be more cause she has changed so much over the years.

Nose

6 hours ago, searust said:

Is this basically what Taeyeon has gotten? 

*pictures*

Oh, she looks good!

On 4/23/2019 at 12:44 AM, searust said:

I don't know why I don't hear anyone ever talking about this but Sooyoung's mouth smile and profile really changed. Most people talk about eye surgery and nose filler and all that but I don't hear this getting mentioned much but it's the most noticable thing to me.

The teeth used to flare out before and her lips would stick out also because of it

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQdXIkk_rUV99lJBTEs5mDvPOQD6b7N_y08dmOcTDa0eKBVm4By

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQJMV_plrmg_dYuBg12BITDDqA3i2V3hLuytcSnnoqvVeLN_bGY

Then she got a tooth extracted in early 2010 to make space, you can see the teeth sticking out a bit since it's a side shot

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T2mDIwIs4uI/S0NBr611BMI/AAAAAAAAAiM/1p8oeiN8z40/s640/sooyoungmissingteeth.png

Then she looked like this https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-huawei&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=sooyoung+2011&oq=sooyoung+2011&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..#imgrc=BAh7Z8_NsWsAyM

See how her lips look smaller and sit more "comfortably" on her face? And her teeth are pushed back

Look here her premolar looks like it's been permanently removed!! A much smaller smile arch

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRVr7jlJsg7Vw7NUFJzFudxH4r0-2FTYzR-Xrf2DOyzJejWyUE-

Anyone else notice? Let me know pls lol

She looks great

Here are the pics of Sooyoung's teeth extraction and smile change if anyone wants to see 

On 5/28/2020 at 3:35 AM, Free Sungmin said:

I've been searching for some material for Sohye's badge and noticed how delicate and fragile her chin and jaw look nowadays. I was confused, because she looks so different to me in that area.

During Produce days:

Ideal of Idol: Kim Sohye/ 김소혜 – Annyeong Kpop 

Kim Sohye — Full Moon

pick me! — sohye x full moon

Now:

Billede

Billede

Billede

Billede

Her jaw are reminded me of Yoona and I thought that could not be right because that's not the jaw I remember Sohye having. It's not just weight loss or anything like that either, her bone structure changed.

Billede

Billede

He head looks so tiny now?

I think she still looks good. So far, at least (aka whatever you are doing, Sohye, stop at this point). She might have had something done (although Sohye was always pretty - even in P101 when people questioned her idol talent, they never mocked her looks), but it hasn't gotten in the danger zone yet - like Wendy where a jaw shave wrecked the "Happiness" era proportionality of her face, or Yoona who is so lacking a jaw I wonder how much bone they actually took away and how that is going to effect her as she ages.

Off topic- but it would be great if we got into the habit of deleting pics from quotes in this thread because it's so image heavy. I don't know how many of you guys use OH on browser but this page is INCREDIBLY long because of the quotes 😅 It's no one's fault, I just wanted to point it out as a courtesy thing. abra's post earlier is a great example of a quote with the images deleted!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, searust said:

I agree, her eye shape does tend to look quite different in airport pics and selfies vs album jackets and music videos or when she has her concert makeup on. Yes, could be the tape.

Yeah, I forgot to mention the fillers but I can really see them too. Her face looks a bit tight when she smiles/ laughs, I think I started noticing this around "Fine" in 2017? Until then her cheeks looked mostly the same. Maybe around this time? And then she retouches it here and there. 

Yeah, now that you mention it, I can see the jaw shave too. It doesn't look as bad to me as Yoona's jaw shave, Yoona and Wendy both went a little too far with slimming their jaws. Jessica probably had the best jaw/ chin shave in kpop history, didn't becoming crazily small but her asymmetry was mostly corrected. Sejeong had a pretty good one too. (side note but aside from botox or cheek fillers, it looks like Jessica hasn't been touching the other parts of her face like her eyes/ nose/ jaw/ lips. What do you think?)

It's kind of amazing that Taeyeon still looks mostly like herself despite all the little changes. I guess because they were all little things happening gradually and I think the easiest things for the general public to notice is lip injections. She hasn't gone overboard with them except for a little in the upper lip. Her lips still fall in the "small lips" category so I guess it isn't too noticeable. Unlike going from thin to super full in one day. 

Honestly, I think she's been attractive from the early days and she should have stopped all procedures in 2011 at the latest. But I know that's easy to say when its not your own face, I guess she felt differently. 

Sejeong had plastic surgery?

20 minutes ago, UrmiUndone said:

Sejeong had plastic surgery?

Her whole jaw with forehead inplant

Bothof them are very good and changes nothing majorly so its hard to notice

1 hour ago, lighterxx said:

Her whole jaw with forehead inplant

Bothof them are very good and changes nothing majorly so its hard to notice

I thought she did her nose plus fillers as well.

1 minute ago, UrmiUndone said:

Producir 101 Kim Se Jeong Necesito una chica Taeyang Kpopstar 2

She changed a whole lot, but everything she did was so good to the point of it looking natural and me never noticing that she had any work done.

12 hours ago, searust said:

I'm glad she's still recognizable and I do think she's still beautiful even after all the procedures but I think her peak beauty was definitely when she made her solo debut in 2015 and during Party/Lion Heart (that's just personal preference of course). I wish she would have stopped all the touchups after that but I feel like she goes through procedures multiple times a year. 

Oh I also forgot to mention but I think she may have gotten veneers as well? Unsure about this one.

2 hours ago, UrmiUndone said:

I didnt notice that before lol, it seems like she did her whole face minus her eyes then?