OneHallyu

Official Plastic Surgery Thread

JessicaRabbit

Don't really see any difference with the nose... also it's a bad idea to compare predebut selfies to official promo photos which 100% are photo shopped on some level, but even there I don't see much of a difference. I do see a difference with the eyes though and I agree it could be tape or surgery not sure and something else too they look a lot bigger, but that could just be make up/lenses 

his nose job is obvious tho... you can't get a pointy nose like that with just photoshop 

edit: if you can't bear your bias being discussed here then don't visit this thread, we all aren't gonna say "yes they're natural" just to please you

Edited by pinkpanda_spirit
  • Like 1
  • Tea 5
  • Dislike 2

his nose job is obvious tho... you can't get a pointy nose like that with just photoshop 

I couldn't tell and still can't tell from the picture op provided at the time. I see it now with the photo's they provided in their reply ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

His nose tip is way less bulbous and it's clearly not just makeup, but kudos to his doctor for a great and subtle job on it!

It could be an Insta filter though, I have one that slims the nose and makes lips plumper. We should probably compare his pre-debut photos with non edited ones, like fan taken photos or video clips. 

Honestly it's not far-fetched that he had the combo nose-eyes done, a shame really, he looked pretty cute even before. Especially the eyes were quite unnecessary, it's a not a well-done surgery imo. 

• Like 1

hwall (the boyz) has always been a mystery to me i feel like he changed in the no air era but im not sure maybe did something to his chin and cheeks ? it seems like no one in my fandom has noticed the change, havent seen anyone talking about it so is it just me or there is a difference in his looks?

his early debut days 

spacer.png

spacer.png

after no air

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Thepomegranatez
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Thepomegranatez said:

hwall (the boyz) has always been a mystery to me i feel like he changed in the no air era but im not sure maybe did something to his chin and cheeks ? it seems like no one in my fandom has noticed the change, havent seen anyone talking about it so is it just me or there is a difference in his looks?

his early debut days 

spacer.png

spacer.png

after no air

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oh, that looks like he got filler in his chin. He had a square-ish chin before and now it looks very oval.

A lot of boys with square jaws do this, I guess it's a trend. Seventeen's Hoshi has been getting fillers in his chin for years now, personally I'm not a fan, but looking at Seventeen's pre-debut videos and photos, it looks like he probably had some issues with his jaw or something.

Pre-debut:

spacer.pngspacer.png

After debut:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by AiringArt
  • Like 1
  • Clown 2
  • Thinking 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Charlene said:

Am I the only one or Sei from Weki Meki got something done for this comeback? I am thinking of lip injections + jaw shave/jaw fillers?

After:

ERNYsBNWkAg2NFg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

q7GOBG2.jpg

Before:

20.jpg?type=w1200

would it be possible for you to provide some in motion stuff with her? in the first pic she is most likely using snow which is known to change your face, and the second picture is photoshoped like any other kpop official teaser, the pictures themself look really different from each other. Fancams from shows are usually the best option since it shows their actual face.

On 2/20/2020 at 4:10 PM, Charlene said:

Am I the only one or Sei from Weki Meki got something done for this comeback? I am thinking of lip injections + jaw shave/jaw fillers?

After:

Before:

20.jpg?type=w1200

My personal take:

yes on lip fillers, no on jaw shave.

To me, it looks like her lips are puffed up which makes her chin look smaller (the larger your features are, the smaller your face looks) but I don't think I see any changes in her jaw shape.

BUT her face does look kind of bloated to me in general recently. I think maaaybe what they did was give her fillers in her cheeks and chin so that her chin comes forward more, in an attempt to make it look shorter/smaller (in comparison to the "thickness" of it (don't know a better word choice lol) and her cheeks). Really don't think she actually shaved her jaw though.

also, off topic, but she's so damn cute in that Crush teaser photo. gosh.

Edited by seokii

On 2/6/2020 at 9:49 AM, AiringArt said:

Oh, that looks like he got filler in his chin. He had a square-ish chin before and now it looks very oval.

A lot of boys with square jaws do this, I guess it's a trend. Seventeen's Hoshi has been getting fillers in his chin for years now, personally I'm not a fan, but looking at Seventeen's pre-debut videos and photos, it looks like he probably had some issues with his jaw or something.

Pre-debut:

spacer.pngspacer.png

After debut:

spacer.pngspacer.png

He did get fillers during one Japan magazine, but otherwise he doesnt get fillers for a long long time now. 

....and none of the pics you share are from that magazine rip

He yoyos alot however so i get misunderstanding, but no he only once got a ps, afterwards never seen him get another one

His chin when he loses weight

spacer.png

His chin when he gains weight (booseoksoon and callx3 era if you want to google)

spacer.png

Otherwise he said before he was almost refused to get signed by pledis for refusing PS and added last to line up. Its illogical for him to accept fillers yet refuse everything else. 

Not a defense, I know he did got fillers before, but it was only once, with an Anan photoshoot if you are curious

55 minutes ago, lighterxx said:

He did get fillers during one Japan magazine, but otherwise he doesnt get fillers for a long long time now. 

....and none of the pics you share are from that magazine rip

He yoyos alot however so i get misunderstanding, but no he only once got a ps, afterwards never seen him get another one

His chin when he loses weight

spacer.png

His chin when he gains weight (booseoksoon and callx3 era if you want to google)

spacer.png

Otherwise he said before he was almost refused to get signed by pledis for refusing PS and added last to line up. Its illogical for him to accept fillers yet refuse everything else. 

Not a defense, I know he did got fillers before, but it was only once, with an Anan photoshoot if you are curious

Uhm, well I was watching the last IF videos, the couple game one, and it kind of looks like he still has fillers done. I mean his chin was oval and he doesn't have an oval chin. It could be some leftover effect from the last time he got the fillers, i'm pretty sure the effect lasts about 6 months. 

I also saw someone here speculating that he had done something to the inner corner of his eyes. But I personally can't see that. What do you think? I personally think he might get filler in the nose bridge sometimes, for concerts or other activities.

(I hope you know that I'm not attacking him or anything, I am actually pro-plastic surgery. And i don't think that discussing it is painting any idol in a negative way. I'm a big seventeen fan too, btw <3)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mmosca447 said:

Yeah! Who do you wanna discuss?

Hi! I wanted to talk a bit about everyone actually! I know, I know, it's going to be a long talk lol😂

I'm going to divide them in three categories; the one i'm sure about, the ones I'm speculating about , and the ones I think are completely natural (of course, imo, not an expert)

Definitely had ps:

DK: for me his nose is extremely obvious, one of the few nose jobs in seventeen. And it's not a good one, poor dk, they did him dirty.😥 Not sure if he got anything else.

JONGHAN: we all know he got rid of the bump on his nose, so there's that. I'm on the fence about his double-eyelids, his childhood pics aren't too clear.

JOSHUA: I think it's another obvious nose job, it's too perfect. There's not many pre debut pics, so it's hard to tell, but I'm like 98% sure.

Speculations:

JUN: OK, I'm so confused about him. I've seen so many pre-teen pictures and it looks like he always had the double eyelids.(but i'm not 100% here)

Now the nose, I can't decide, he always had a pretty defined nose, since he was 13-14 before he was a trainee in Korea. But, sometimes it looks straighter, sometimes (especially during debut era) it had a bump. So i'm on the fence, did he get rid of the bump or did he have a whole nose job? Not sure If he had anything else.

MINGHAO: Ok, last year everyone was saying he had a nose job. I agreed at first, because during his promotions in China with Jun he had a much more defined pointy nose. BUT, now after a year or so, it looks different again. So, again I'm on the fence, did he have a whole nose job or does he get fillers regularly?

Another thing about him, someone was saying he had double eyelids done, personally i don't agree. Can't see them, he probably uses a filter when he takes selfies, I mean EVERYONE uses filters or photoshop, so it's hard to tell. You gotta look at videos.

He also used to get fillers in his chin to make it pointy, and it was VERY obvious, so glad he stopped now. It wasn't a good look for him.

SEUNGWAN: Ok, I'm thinking he might have got double eyelid surgery, because i've seen some childhood pics and he had mono lids. I'm not sure if he gets fillers done for concerts or other events, sometimes his nose looks different, plus I've seen someone say he had botox done to his jaw to make it more defined and less swollen. I don't agree on that, because he lost a lot of weight and started exercising...

DINO: Someone was saying he had a nose job, and I can see that honestly. If you compare his nose during debut era and now it's obvious, but it could be fillers. So I'm putting him in this category. Who knows? I'm not an expert.

PROBABLY NATURAL (OR CLOSE TO😞

WOOZI: He strikes me as the most natural, I think he cares much less about appearance than his fellow members. I don't believe he had his nose done, like someone says, it still looks flat, so I don't think he had it. 

SEUNGCHUL: He also looks natural to me, someone was saying he looked different recently, but I don't see any glaring difference. It could be something minor, but I wouldn't know what it could be. Nose, eyes and chin look the same, to me.

WONWOO: I've seen people talking about his nose, and I've to admit it looks a bit too straight. But I can't find any proofs in any pre debut pic, so I'm putting him here.

MINGYU: The most popular speculation I read was that he got rid of some fat on his face. Again I've not seen any strong proofs, so I think he's one of the few naturally handsome ones, that got veeeery minor things done, If anything at all.

VERNON: Nothing to say about him. I don't follow him too closely, but his face looks exactly the same. Plus, he was born with the characteristics korean beauty standards impose on idols. So nothing to be done.

I've already talked about HOSHI, only thing I've to say is that he gets fillers on the chin/jaw and might get fillers on the bridge of the nose from time to time, that's it.

• love locked this topic
  • love unlocked this topic