plastic surgery south korea japan changes enhacement

• Please log in to reply
5439 replies to this topic

#5421 Maeo

Maeo

Idol

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:36 PM (Edited by Maeo, Yesterday, 01:37 PM.)

Taeyong definitely got his nose done tho

I'm not sure about it. I'm pretty sure he didn't have PS on it but I suspected an implant in his bridge for a while but the thing is it's still not perfect straight(it's actually a little hooked) and lower than you'd have after getting an implant. It's a little higher than when he was a kid but our nose grows and changes when we get older, especially the bridge (like I also had a lower and straght bridge when I was a kid but now it's higher and with a small bump). I'm still not 100% sure but more on the side that he didn't.

#5422 kimchidiablo

kimchidiablo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:27 PM

kimchidiablo, on 27 Mar 2017 - 05:18 AM, said:https://onehallyu.com//public/style_imag...

I can see it, but she also lost a lot of weight since her debut days, so maybe it could be that. Also her forehead is covered, so maybe there's too much focus on her jaw.
But maybe makeup and whitewashing also do the thing, just like to Jessica in her debut days
About Jessica Jung, I don't really know If she had jaw surgery before or around debut or 2009??

You can search other Suzy pics circa her debut, her jaw was pretty strong but suddenly it became small after her diet news. Imo strong jaw doesn't disappear by dieting, bcause it's bone, not fat. People with jaw fat have chubby jaw, not strong jaw.

Abt Jessica, yes i think she did her jaw before Gee. And then she gradually reduced it (idk if she does it, it must be very painful doing multiple jaw surgeries). The final was at Mrmr era, i was speechless seeing her because her jaw & chin were very smaller compared to her jaw in 2009.

#5423 yelena1

yelena1

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationMontenegro

Posted Yesterday, 08:37 PM

You can search other Suzy pics circa her debut, her jaw was pretty strong but suddenly it became small after her diet news. Imo strong jaw doesn't disappear by dieting, bcause it's bone, not fat. People with jaw fat have chubby jaw, not strong jaw.

Abt Jessica, yes i think she did her jaw before Gee. And then she gradually reduced it (idk if she does it, it must be very painful doing multiple jaw surgeries). The final was at Mrmr era, i was speechless seeing her because her jaw & chin were very smaller compared to her jaw in 2009.

Yoona also does 
I don't understand, even when they look pretty, they do

It could be about Suzy

#5424 rainfalling

rainfalling

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:42 PM

i personally think that suzy got a lot of works done but everything is so subtle and soft that people wouldn't instantly notice.

well, except her jaw

circa arcitecture 101, her jaw and chin were a bit stronger.https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...

in 2015, after her diet news appeared, her jaw was much slimmer and softer

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...

i never followed miss a or suzy but i saw her in dream high

and whenever i see articles recently of suzy, i feel like she looks so different! is it really just bc she's dieted + matured/grown up? idk something about her looks off to me, but it could just be that she grew up and i never saw her in between like dream high and now LOL 

Spoiler

#5425 Jang Mari

Jang Mari

Idol

• PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationJB's tongue

Posted Today, 03:18 AM

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2016/08/co...

This is pretty obvious. 

Bad example

tumblr_onin1jNpBx1w95yq9o1_540.pngtumblr_onin1jNpBx1w95yq9o2_540.png

#5426 yelena1

yelena1

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationMontenegro

Posted Today, 03:35 AM

download.jsp?FileID=27608948

#5427 Jang Mari

Jang Mari

Idol

• PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationJB's tongue

Posted Today, 03:42 AM (Edited by Jang Mari, Today, 03:44 AM.)

She did remove her baby hair by laser, but looking at 2 pictures i posted above, can you tell me the differences? and you posted these last 2 pictures when i don't even know who in these pic?

#5428 OneHellyu

OneHellyu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Locationtell me boi boi love it it it it it it? ah!

Posted Today, 03:48 AM

She did remove her baby hair by laser, but looking at 2 pictures i posted above, can you tell me the differences? and you posted these last 2 pictures when i don't even know who in these pic?

It's either Suzy or an example of forehead fat transplant/implant. The top picture has a slight dent (hollowness) in the middle of the forehead that is a bit common among Asians (obviously it's not seen as a 'pretty' thing to have).
2a5850d05bec29960183767754065d34.jpg

Now that you've read this, you'll never forget it. ~ xoxo, OneHellyu-desu ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

#5429 Jang Mari

Jang Mari

Idol

• PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationJB's tongue

Posted Today, 04:01 AM (Edited by Jang Mari, Today, 05:13 AM.)

It's either Suzy or an example of forehead fat transplant/implant. The top picture has a slight dent (hollowness) in the middle of the forehead that is a bit common among Asians (obviously it's not seen as a 'pretty' thing to have).
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017032...

Now that you've read this, you'll never forget it. ~ xoxo, OneHellyu-desu ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

I just don't see it on Suzy's forehead. Her forehead doesn't have the roundness though?

99302002.jpg

tumblr_nxnu4jXU8z1smg1vjo1_500.jpg

#5430 Jang Mari

Jang Mari

Idol

• PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationJB's tongue

Posted Today, 04:02 AM (Edited by Jang Mari, Today, 04:13 AM.)

-

#5431 yelena1

yelena1

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationMontenegro

Posted Today, 04:36 AM

I can tell you the differences.. She got implant

#5432 DidiM

DidiM

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted Today, 06:32 AM (Edited by DidiM, Today, 07:00 AM.)

i personally think that suzy got a lot of works done but everything is so subtle and soft that people wouldn't instantly notice.

well, except her jaw

circa arcitecture 101, her jaw and chin were a bit stronger.https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...

These two pictures don't really show difference except her facial expressions, the light, the hair and the makeup. It doesn't prove anything.

You say Suzy got a lot of surgery but where are your evidence? Do you have any proof of what you say? You say "everything is so subtle and soft that people wouldn't instantly notice" but then of course you noticed it because you have better eyes than everyone?

She is far from having got A LOT surgery. And if she had some surgery, it's probably not a lot like you say here.
And why would she do a lot of surgery while she has always been considered pretty by the public since her debut?

Suzy is pretty much natural.

She doesn't really need any job, her child photos clearly show it. Maybe (maybe not) she had some shots, but that's not PS. The only thing I know that Suzy has done is laminate her teeth and remove her baby hair but it's not surgery.

Sometimes it's just the angle of the photo or light or different faciale expression or even makeup or the quality of photos, who making slight differences... (or sometimes it's just that the person grew up or lost weight or gained weight)...

There is no real evidence that Suzy had surgery...

673HchO.gif

c9Nj1Ab.gif

hhNftkT.jpg

mvKfy6W.jpg

skTvVDN.jpg

4249SbA.jpg

R8DpxbH.jpg

Her jaw looks the same...

Nc56MDI.gif

WdYUWGA.jpg

#5433 miwa201

miwa201

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,657 posts

Posted Today, 09:11 AM

Remember when I asked a couple of months ago about Junhyung? Well it's weird because I watched a random interview (I don't follow Beast/Highlight but I enjoyed them during Fiction/On Rainy Days) now he looks exactly as he did back then. I'm pretty confused tbh, because I do know he looked weird as hell during their last comebacks (as Beast).

#5434 Maeo

Maeo

Idol

• PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted Today, 12:07 PM

These two pictures don't really show difference except her facial expressions, the light, the hair and the makeup. It doesn't prove anything.

You say Suzy got a lot of surgery but where are your evidence? Do you have any proof of what you say? You say "everything is so subtle and soft that people wouldn't instantly notice" but then of course you noticed it because you have better eyes than everyone?

She is far from having got A LOT surgery. And if she had some surgery, it's probably not a lot like you say here.
And why would she do a lot of surgery while she has always been considered pretty by the public since her debut?

Suzy is pretty much natural.

She doesn't really need any job, her child photos clearly show it. Maybe (maybe not) she had some shots, but that's not PS. The only thing I know that Suzy has done is laminate her teeth and remove her baby hair but it's not surgery.

child photos don't show anything (that's not about Suzy but in general) that's a common misconception, same for doing things with your nose after having ps - you can still do all those things, move it around etc.

As for Suzy as I said I think she's pretty natural, I don't really see anything except maybe slight change in the tip of her nose - but it may be either lighting/makeup or a very subtle, well done tip refinement.

#5435 ~Alex⚡thunder~

~Alex⚡thunder~

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationMelon roof chillin wiv ma faves

Posted Today, 03:25 PM

well, except her jaw

This is beyond hilarious, I'm laughing.

totally different facial expressions, different age group, etc. LOL

Suzy is all natural, everyone knows~

#5436 ~Alex⚡thunder~

~Alex⚡thunder~

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted Today, 03:31 PM

Anyway y'all, I contacted TL PS clinics, and did some emailing etc

I had to send pics to the doctors there, I have a little bump on my nose and was thinking of a male rhinoplasty for

whenever I hopefully go to Korea

and I got the evaluation today

Thanks for the pictures :) 

​​

Doctor suggests rhinoplasty with the following methods: 

tip with septal cartilage for more defined and smaller/sharper tip 
​Alar reduction for less flared ala base. 

Doctor may recommend nasal bone osteotomy if necessary after your nasal bone analysis via CT scan :)

cost for rhinoplasty is usd 4500 
Osteotomy is 1000usd extra :) 

Thanks 
Melissa 

Anyone knowledgable what the heck these surgeries are? I can find little info on the internet about these in particular,

and i don't wanna stumble on scary pics lol

#5437 shawnee

shawnee

T L O

• PipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
  • Locationunderneath the stars

Posted Today, 03:59 PM

I had to send pics to the doctors there, I have a little bump on my nose and was thinking of a male rhinoplasty for

Anyone knowledgable what the heck these surgeries are? I can find little info on the internet about these in particular,

It doesn't seem to mention anything about the bump.

#5438 ~Alex⚡thunder~

~Alex⚡thunder~

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted Today, 04:54 PM (Edited by ~Alex⚡thunder~, Today, 04:55 PM.)

It doesn't seem to mention anything about the bump.

hmm, right?

and my nose ain't even big pffff

Not idol-small for sure, but not necessarily a "flared base" 

maybe it's part of that Osteotomy 

#5439 yunhae_yunhae

yunhae_yunhae

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationArchbishop at the Church of Jung

Posted Today, 05:00 PM

Jessica and supposedly others in SNSD got work done for their Japanese debut in 2010 (I heard this elsewhere but I agree). In Oh! (Jan 2010) you can still see that she has her old jaw (and I think her blonde with fringe hairstyle just made her face look loads smaller), but by Genie JP MV her jaw is totally smoothed down

Then she got her nose job in 2014 around the time of/before JeKry show, watching that is when I first noticed her nose tip had changed, pretty sure her old nose was still around during Mr. Mr.

#5440 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted Today, 05:22 PM

Rhinoplasty - its basically just thinning the nose. This is mostly done on patients that have a wide nose or bulbous nose (this is what most Asians get)

Tip plasty - (the tip with septal cartilage) this is to make the nose tip sharper or straighten as some people have crooked nasal/septal cartilage. 

Alar Reduction or Alarplasty - this is when your nostrils are so wide that you get it nipped and reshaped into a smaller nostril. 

The osteotomy is just taking a piece of bone or cartilage (Korean Doctors use cartilage more than bones because its flexible, hence the Kpop idols can bend their nose and do a piggy nose,) and inserting it in your nose; or fixing a crooked/misaligned nose. 

If you're not squeamish, I suggest watch rhino plasty surgeries on youtube. Also, do you have a misaligned nose?  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disc, plastic surgery, south korea, japan, changes, enhacement

Up, Up and Away!