• LocationBed of Rosés

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

what is it with s.korean idols and long pointy chin? :._.:

#4983 ♔ Sana Minatozaki ♔

♔ Sana Minatozaki ♔

♔ Goddess & Grandmaster ♔

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts
  • Location♗ Ridin' Myungsoo's D♗ Baby Girl ♗ Vous Me Voyez ♗ Here For Holy Trinity - Sana, Momo & Mina ♗ Stan Nation's Girl Group Twice!♗ FXXK BOYS GET MONEY

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:53 AM

yuta's impact !

#4984 coolcoolcool

coolcoolcool

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

She looked better before but it's not that bad

#4985 UndeadTofu

UndeadTofu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationGirl's Day Party

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:57 AM

Legends say if you combine all 3 chins a genie will appear and grant you 3 wishes

#4986 Sharekoube

Sharekoube

Kyungsoo's Wife Seungsik's Husband

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts
  • Locationspending a nice lunch with ian inside victon member's asshole

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:58 AM

Ure broken over this?

u stans kei though

i dont even know who she is but i found u here T.T everyone in OH bullying me

Btw that chin.. she really shouldn't have done it

#4987 Pyo Hyemi

Pyo Hyemi

Star Empire & Snuper official promoter

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,111 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:06 PM

Ure broken over this?

u stans kei though

what's wrong with kei's chin?

#4988 hola_

hola_

Idol

• PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationSpain rules

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:18 PM (Edited by syl_, 10 January 2017 - 12:21 PM.)

yuta's chin is slightly getting ''better''  :twitch: he shouldn't have done anything

Hyemi is my favourite from nine muses, she was so pretty (she still is) she didn't need that plastic surgery

i hope that her agency didn't force her to do it 

#4989 iamayam

iamayam

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationIn a chicken coop

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:26 PM

Wow , she actually looks better here.

#4990 Pyo Hyemi

Pyo Hyemi

Star Empire & Snuper official promoter

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,111 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:17 PM

Wow , she actually looks better here.

she always looked so good lol

true visual

#4991 bonbonfairy

bonbonfairy

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationFairyland

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:01 PM

Hyemi was always so pretty to me, i feel like people don't appreciate her beauty enough... : )

#4992 MaoMaoShiDae

MaoMaoShiDae

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:57 PM

I keep seeing comments saying Kang Minkyung is a 'plastic monster', so, what's she had done if anyone knows?

#4993 ♥SNS-Shinomiya♥

♥SNS-Shinomiya♥

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:34 AM (Edited by Monotrack20, 11 January 2017 - 12:41 AM.)

Chin implants are plastic surgery. 

So this is Girls' Generation plastic surgery RANK:

1) Taeyeon

Leader of girl group and queen of ballads, except that she has a very beautiful and strong voice, she is also really beautiful. SM's favorite one is also know for many works on her face during her idol career.

Taeyeon definitely had nose job, double eyelids surgery, a lot of botox and reshaping face (chin) and cheeks because she can't get that V look just by losing weight. EXTRA: She had teeth implants before her debut, but also couple time after.

2) Yoona

Beauty queen of SNSD is also known for a lot of procedures on her face. The obvious jaw and nose surgery. She had jaw surgery couple times during her idol career (it just keep missing lol). Then, eyelids surgery and reshaping cheeks. And, maybe she had forehead implant.

3) Hyoyeon

Dancing queen of SNSD was always really pretty, but a lot of Koreans finds her as the ugliest member of SNSD. During her debut, with nice cheeks, beautiful smile, tanned skin and blonde hair she looked more like exotic foreigner, but SM didn't really liked it, so she was probably forced into plastic surgery. 

Hyoyeon obvious plastic surgery procedures are jaw (jawline shaved), nose, double eyelids. Maybe: forehead implant (I am not really sure of this).

4) Sunny

Mom of dorm and queen of aegyo had evident work on her eyes as her double eyelids which she didn't had during her debut. Also, obvious chin implants. A lot of people are speculating that she also had nose job and forehead implant.

5) Tiffany

Smiling queen of SNSD. Tiffany is also known because of her husky voice and positive personality. I don't really see a lot of change on her face since debut days. She had nose job. I would say that she got her eyelids done before debut.

6) Yuri

Sexy and fashion queen of SNSD definitely had her eyelids done.

7) Sooyoung and Seohyun (??????)
I don't see evident surgeries on them. Sooyoung maybe had nose job. 

I assume that all of that had some work that is not really evident. I heard that for every comeback they go under plastic surgery but I am not really sure for that. Sorry if this was cringy, this is not my personal opinion, it is mostly based on photo photo evidences.

Sunny doesn't have a double eyelid, its tape or glue and I have plenty of receipts if you want them. Also her chin is natural. If you get a chin implant normally its a smooth curve. Sunny has always had the right side of her chin slightly longer or more pronounced as seen in her debut and later photos. The only thing we know Sunny has done are her forehead and her nose; the eyes are a result of tape and the chin in natural videos and photos is not smooth

Sunny-lee-soonkyu-sunny-snsd-26657554-33

snsd%2Bsunny%2B%25281%2529.jpg

snsd%2Bsunny.jpg

Eyes are tape or glue

look at her 1:57 you see the wrinkle in her eyelid; that is glue.

247B0E3650F4CBC32140CD

743889_1307843276604_full.jpg?v=13078438

#4994 Kinn

Kinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:09 AM (Edited by Kinn, 12 January 2017 - 12:10 AM.)

About Yuta. SM must really follow twitter because they reshaped/snatched that filter real quick after it blew up online. I dont think he got an implant because the time between the last time he was seen with chin #1 and the next time with chin #2 was too short for a stich / incision to heal.

but yea its only filler abd as long as sm doesnt touch it and let it do its thing, he should eventually return to normal. so we dont have to worry.

they also gave him double eyelid awhile ago but its been awhile since then. They def touched his nose even though it wasnt necessary.

but another thing. hansol...i think they touched his jaw or something at one point, because i saw a bandage over the supposed incision area. or it could have just been to cover a zit. but suspicious either way.

L9elusF.jpg
sMpYVdT.jpg

see the little circle band aid?

sF2ealN.png

do you think he may have gotten a minor jaw surgery? i feel like this may be what they did to johnny

About Johnny. they already touched my handsome baby too much and thats something i shall never forgive them for. but i love him tho. but i hate sm.

#4995 SyuSyu

SyuSyu

Trainee

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSwimming in dirty water

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:27 AM (Edited by SyuSyu, 12 January 2017 - 11:27 AM.)

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Like if you look at that old yearbook photo of Yoongi's he looks completely different. His jaw just looks smaller. I think it's particularly obvious if look below his ear.

Jin's nose confuses me. Sometimes it looks like the tip is different, like it was wider before. But idk.

Not everything is plastic surgery if a person changes. if you looked at a picture of me when I was 16 versus now, I looked completely different. Because I lost weight. My face got slimmer, my jaw looks more prominent now and that's without anything done. However imagine if you add botox and add fillers plus makeup to enhance things and make other thing smaller like the nose, ofc it will change you even more.

I don't think anyone in BTS has done plastic surgery but I do believe fillers and/or botox might have been used. But fillers and botox don't go under plastic surgery term.

#4996 miwa201

miwa201

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,749 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:35 AM

Not everything is plastic surgery if a person changes. if you looked at a picture of me when I was 16 versus now, I looked completely different. Because I lost weight. My face got slimmer, my jaw looks more prominent now and that's without anything done. However imagine if you add botox and add fillers plus makeup to enhance things and make other thing smaller like the nose, ofc it will change you even more.

I don't think anyone in BTS has done plastic surgery but I do believe fillers and/or botox might have been used. But fillers and botox don't go under plastic surgery term.

Meh, you may believe what you want. I still think there's a drastic difference in Yoongi's jaw compared to pre-debut, weight loss or not. Personally I wouldn't rule out plastic surgery and BTS. 

#4997 SyuSyu

SyuSyu

Trainee

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSwimming in dirty water

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:41 AM (Edited by SyuSyu, 12 January 2017 - 11:58 AM.)

Meh, you may believe what you want. I still think there's a drastic difference in Yoongi's jaw compared to pre-debut, weight loss or not. Personally I wouldn't rule out plastic surgery and BTS. 

did you read rest of my comment? do you know what fillers and botox can do? I swear it can literally do the same thing a plastic surgery does only "problem" is that you have to do it often while plastic surgery is one thing deal. I know because I've had friends do both and the ones that did fillers looked like they had surgery. Some don't want the long lasting effect of plastic surgery, since it's easier to change things from time to time with fillers.

The thing with BTS is that the changes aren't drastic enough for us to know. So we can just say you have your opinion I have mine. But personally I will bet my ass on they had fillers. We will never know though

#4998 yunhae_yunhae

yunhae_yunhae

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationArchbishop at the Church of Jung

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:42 PM

Does someone know roughly/ have any ideas what AOA Yuna did to her face? I had the biggest crush on her up until this comeback but now her face just looks really weird, I'm very upset, why fix what isn't broken? :._.: 

#4999 MaoMaoShiDae

MaoMaoShiDae

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:47 PM

AOA's Yuna now has a chin implant. Loved her face before tbh

#5000 ecas

ecas

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Location<3

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:19 AM

Does someone know roughly/ have any ideas what AOA Yuna did to her face? I had the biggest crush on her up until this comeback but now her face just looks really weird, I'm very upset, why fix what isn't broken? :._.:

Yeah she definitely has a chin implant, maybe something to her cheeks too (not sure though). I'm really sad because tbh her face was really nice before??? QQ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disc, plastic surgery, south korea, japan, changes, enhacement

Up, Up and Away!