Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Lana And The Diamonds

♬ #DISBANDMENT_CONFIRMED Official ☼Sunny Days☼ (�니��즈) thread #THANKYOUSUNNYDAYS #WEWONTFORGETYOU✰♬

Sunny Days!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like "Blah Blah" ?

2. 2. Bias?

3. 3. Do you want single-member badges?

fG7P0mJ.png

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Wrz1D8p.jpg

NOTE: IT WOULD BE A GREAT PLEASURE IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY REQUEST THE SUNNY DAYS BADGE,SO MORE SING-SINGS CAN POP UP. THANK YOU  :chu: 

R2COBkQ.png

mGkH3AF.jpg

JFIZyya.png

40sjnvU.png

"We just want to be remembered as skilled vocalists.We plan on showing a lot of different and unique colors.We always want to be like a friend to our fans and please show us a lot of love as we're planning to participate in more activities" - Lee Sunkyung & Jung Soojung (former member).

vSqqRzR.png

✿ Facebook

✿ Twitter

✿ YouTube

✿ Cyworld

✿ Instagram

✿ Naver

✿ Facebook (Fanmade)

✿ Tumblr (Fanmade)

✿ Filipino Fanbase

✿ Vietnamese Fanbase

✿ Russian Fanbase

PNr5BvE.png

Edited by Singx2
  • Like 9

Thank you for making this thread. My favorite songs are Don't Touch Me and I Must Be Crazy.

To put a face to the names, here we go.

i01l3VSiw0qlC.jpg

(From Left to Right) Soohyun, Sunkyung, Seoyeon, Soojung, Jihee, Bichen, and Gyuhee

Edited by jay234
  • Like 1

Thanks for creating the thread!

I love Sunny Days especially their song 'Don't Touch Me'.

Several of the members have very mature voices, which I do like, but for me the group as a whole is still rough around the edges.

My bias is Jihee.

^They sound good :ahmagah:

At first I thought they only have 2 good singers but they really have 4!

I guess nobody checking for Sunnydays these days amirite?

Supposedly they're coming back sometime this year with their first mini album. Their company Haeun Entertainment is holding auditions to recruit a new member. I'm not sure if a member is leaving and they're searching for one as a replacement or if they're adding one member to make it a 8 member groups. As far as I know none of them have left the group thus far. The debut of a subunit vocal group scheduled for February/March.

aRXArO2.jpg

more

36W3TvS.jpg

mWb2DEA.jpg

ElwbO0h.png

This is old but nobody posted it

Some Christmas Performances

^They killed it on 'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" tbh

Profiles

(since they haven't been posted yet)

S20130922140102076.jpg

(in order from L to R)

Birth Name: Hwang Ji Hee
Stage Name: Jihee
Former Stage Name: Hwang G
Birthday: January 4, 1986
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 45 kg

Position: Power Vocal

Birth Name: Kim Soo Hyun
Stage Name: Soohyun
Birthday: October 25, 1993
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Blood Type: O

Position: Vocal

Birth Name: Cho Seo Yeon
Stage Name: Seoyeon
Birthday: January 23, 1992
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 43 kg

Position: Rapper, Vocal

Birth Name: Lee Sun Kyung
Stage Name: Sunkyung
Birthday: October 10, 1986
Position: Leader
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Blood Type: O

Position: Leader, Main Vocal

Birth Name: Jung Soo Jung
Stage Name: Soojung
Birthday: July 3, 1988
Height: 164 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Blood Type: A

Position: Rapper, Vocal

Birth Name: Lee Gyu Hee
Stage Name: Gyuhee
Birthday: January 20, 1995
Position: Maknae
Height: 164 cm
Weight: 45 kg

Position: Maknae, Vocal

Birth Name: Jang Bi Chen
Stage Name: Bichen
Birthday: September 10, 1989
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 46 kg

Position: Vocal

Edited by Entropy

I just have to say this...

Why they make this girl wear a bustier that is like 3 cup sizes to small? :omgwtf:

so appearntly they'll preform in inkigayo tomorrow [the 16th]!??! does it means theyre back!?

I have no idea why Soohyun is in this vocal subunit. She's a good singer but not on the level of the other two, and if I'm not mistaken, isn't the Chinese member a better vocalist?

I have no idea why Soohyun is in this vocal subunit. She's a good singer but not on the level of the other two, and if I'm not mistaken, isn't the Chinese member a better vocalist?

So true. Bichen is def a better vocalist, that's why she got part of the chorus in Meet A Girl.

Also, I don't really like the styling for this subunit. And the members have great voices but I wish they could have gotten a more interesting song.

So true. Bichen is def a better vocalist, that's why she got part of the chorus in Meet A Girl.

Also, I don't really like the styling for this subunit. And the members have great voices but I wish they could have gotten a more interesting song.

I thought it was just me. If it had to be a 3 member subunit I would have rather Binchin instead of Soohyun but maybe I'm nitpicking. Soohyun does have more power behind her voice but her voice is consistently unstable, whereas Bichen has impeccable control over her voice. I used to think she was lipsyncing that part of 'Meet A Girl' and that Jihee was singing her part but she is a really good singer and she has a better tone than Soohyun. Proof.

I agree the styling is a bit homely and bland. Its also doesn't suit their age. The average age of this group is like 25/26. I actually like the song but I don't think its going to do much for them. I would've rather them just comeback as a full group and do a follow-up than promote this subunit. I think its a bit too early for Sunny Days to have a subunit when barely anyone knows about the main group.

http://youtu.be/qTOgGiQI2xA

Edited by Entropy

though seriously how come they're so... unknown? I mean their videos aren't really low budget i mean ofcourse theyre not too fancy,expensive lookin but i saw waaaayy worse. and their vocals are amazing and so are their songs? also the girls are really pretty so how come they dont get ANY atenttion?

• Like 1

Dem vocals :megusta:

Soohyun is a bit flat on 'Gone Not Around Any Longer' but overall she exceeded my expectations

though seriously how come they're so... unknown? I mean their videos aren't really low budget i mean ofcourse theyre not too fancy,expensive lookin but i saw waaaayy worse. and their vocals are amazing and so are their songs? also the girls are really pretty so how come they dont get ANY atenttion?

I have no idea. Real Vocal isn't even appearing on any of the main shows, which is unfair because they're not even rookies anymore.

I'm just hoping their comeback will be good and that it brings them a lot of new fans. I would also be great if people got a chance to see their personalities.

• Like 3

http://youtu.be/dGIvTTTXlS0

This song is growing on me and the outfits are...they're getting better.

I just hope they give Sunkyung extensions for the comeback. I think she would be so much prettier, maybe with a darker color too.

Sujeong

y68a8Y8.jpg

Gyuhee

W57wlsU.jpg

^ She looks a bit like Ryu Sera here

^Sunkyung's fast vibrato :shock:

Edited by Entropy

wikipedia page just made for sunnydays by me not the best but it gets the info across i might go back and change it maybe.