Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Nurse XIA

Announcement Now Accepting Moderator Applications

I have one very important question. I just remembered that the only time I infracted a rule was when I signed up for a WW game. I had forgotten I was in the game and didn't notify the GMs for being MIA. I received a one week ban from WW games. Does this count towards the "infractions" in the application?

Other than that I have never broken a rule or got a wp. :rlytearpls:

I have one very important question. I just remembered that the only time I infracted a rule was when I signed up for a WW game. I had forgotten I was in the game and didn't notify the GMs for being MIA. I received a one week ban from WW games. Does this count towards the "infractions" in the application?

Other than that I have never broken a rule or got a wp. :rlytearpls:

It wasn't a disciplinary action against your account by a mod or admin, so it's fine. (:

• Like 1

It wasn't a disciplinary action against your account by a mod or admin, so it's fine. (:

:rlytearpls: Oh My God. THANK YOU! I thought this was going to end it all. I... I....

tumblr_inline_n5cm4sqFl11qafrh6.gif