Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Nurse XIA

Announcement Now Accepting Moderator Applications

I would apply but 1) I'm most likely too young for the position and 2) I don't think I have the time either. So good luck to everyone else applying  :ohpressor:

? Even if you were banned for something silly like "defending"? that's really lame tbvh.

I got banned for something like my bash being like a rant. It's the most ridiculous thing ever, honestly. :ohpressor:

There's no real set time requirement, but obviously you do need to be active around the forum. Just be honest and thorough with your application questions, and you'll be considered (:

Oh, so if I can be forgived through an amnesty event it's as if it never happened? Good to know.

#doolyformod2k15

oh lol there r other mods that give wp other than Pineapple . ..... I love you pineapple :chu: but u killed me and ma dream but it's all good cause I still love you :lub:

You see, this is what happens when you act desperate.

Like you got to have zero warning points to apply? 1 should be cool no?  :smile:

You can't have any warning points, nor can you be banned from any threads. Basically, you need to be a saint.

You can't have any warning points, nor can you be banned from any threads. Basically, you need to be a saint.

Ain't banned from any threads but Hemlock gifted me some warning points. I told him I didn't want them but he insisted  :imstupid:

• Like 1

#doolyformod2k15

lmao thanks for the support 

not sure if i'll send my application or not tho tbh

Oh, so if I can be forgived through an amnesty event it's as if it never happened? Good to know.

Was this a shade towards me? Just wondering~

Was this a shade towards me? Just wondering~

No. I'm just asking on a general basis. Because if it is, that would be great. I would like to become a moderator someday, just not now.

No. I'm just asking on a general basis. Because if it is, that would be great. I would like to become a moderator someday, just not now.

Oh, my bad.

Good luck ~

Lawd I remember getting not accepted last time I submitted, but then again, I don't know if OH would appreciate a 15 year old on their team... Also I pretty much embarrassed myself with all the content that was in my other app...  :._.: 

​I'm not gonna do it this time; I'm doing a ton of extracurriculars and clubs this year anyway and my school treats education like Sparta training... no way in hell I'm gonna have time to carry a mod position.

Where's DocumentaLY when you need her though, lol

hatemecuzyouaintme and ripsummerequinox will be the worst mod of oh in the history.. 

Edited by dirtywat3r

You guys have to think thoroughly before sending your application. Moderator has the worst working environment among us

So don't apply for mod

Join us in Oh Press instead

Coz we press people :ohla:

• Like 7

You guys have to think thoroughly before sending your application. Moderator has the worst working environment among us

So don't apply for mod

Join us in Oh Press instead

Coz we OH!press people :ohla:

Fixed.  :derp:

if i had more time I would have love to try.

Good luck to everyone who will try! 

Edited by Soko

I need this so I can issue warnings to everyone who isn't a rihanna stan i'll be applying since I'm an innocent maiden! Prepare for my nearby promotion to administrator!

• Dislike 2