Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
LonelyBoy17

What's your favorite video game(s) and system?

PS2 is my favorite console and Mass Effect 2 is my favorite game.

I downloaded all the songs on my iPod lol xD I LOVE ZACK!!!! he was one of the best characters ever i was so pissed off that he died!! and lmao oh yeah you're cloud lol xD eh tifa looks better with Zack lmao...i also loved vincent valentine's story T-T

i didnt download them [my mp3 is filled with Naruto and OP OSTs] but i have dedicated a playlist in YT for them  :smile: 
that was sad..it was coz him that i got the Buster Sword  :._.: ...well, i know Tifa likes me :hurr: 

gawsh..Vincent is sooo cool! i just love drawing his character more than any others  :)

i didnt download them [my mp3 is filled with Naruto and OP OSTs] but i have dedicated a playlist in YT for them  :smile: 
that was sad..it was coz him that i got the Buster Sword  :._.: ...well, i know Tifa likes me :hurr: 

gawsh..Vincent is sooo cool! i just love drawing his character more than any others  :)

naruto osts are pretty good! Couldn't finish watching it though lol that and bleach xD I'm still on fma xD lol and yeah zack was amazing lol FJBERFJBEHRBFREHBFREH i wanna see!! I FREAKING LOVE HIM!!! i couldn't finish dirge of cerebus cause i got stuck where you're suppose to shoot at those people that were hiding in the roof or something all the way in the beginning of the game lmao i just watched all the cutscenes on youtube! but I'm going to attempt to finish the game

naruto osts are pretty good! Couldn't finish watching it though lol that and bleach xD I'm still on fma xD lol and yeah zack was amazing lol FJBERFJBEHRBFREHBFREH i wanna see!! I FREAKING LOVE HIM!!! i couldn't finish dirge of cerebus cause i got stuck where you're suppose to shoot at those people that were hiding in the roof or something all the way in the beginning of the game lmao i just watched all the cutscenes on youtube! but I'm going to attempt to finish the game

they are...
i havent watched Bleach in a loong time - ever since Aizen got defeated [guess i got lazy]
wow..i finished DOC looong back! i could help, but i'll have to try and recollect the game before i do! but its pretty easy compared with a lotta other games...

I met another SONE while playing once lol. 

My brother and neighbor still play daily. I've been tempted to just hit it up again for a day or so.

I met another SONE, too! lol

The other day, I was showing my cousin a random gameplay since we were bored.. and I just got the urge to start playing.

Just found my account... I miss playing it now n_n I might re-dl it this weekend....

I like the PC the most since it has the best graphics. And my favorite games right now are Crysis 3 and Virtual Pool 4.

Suikoden 2 & ff8, both are in my sig.

the PS3 was my favourite but it's kind of been replaced by my 3DS

games: Super Mario World and Castlevania SOTN followed by 15 or so rpgs

system: i could never choose between SNES and PS2, so both

XBox is my favorite game console but I would still love to get a PS again so I can play certain other games. I'll wait until PS4 is released though and consider doing it.

I don't spend as much time lately playing games as I used to, but some of my favorite series are: Bioshock, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Elder Scrolls

I also love any kind of RPG in general really. 

I enjoy computer games but nothing too heavily detailed. I play Sims but then the other games I play will just be some simple Adventure, HOG, or whatever. Usually something I can get through in one sitting.

PC/PS3. I like PC solely for WoW, that's how much I enjoy the game lmfao. PS3, I'd go with Final Fantasy series, Assassin's Creed series, & Bioshock Infinite.

PC with a sapphire HD7970 graphics card lightyears ahead of ps3 and xbox360 :}

Games:

-Assassins Creed

-Battlefield

-GTA

-Crysis

-Farcry

-Max Payne 3

Favorite system: Man this is harder than I thought, I mean for a current gen system I usually go for Xbox not because it's any better than PS3 or PC but because it has a much more social feel to it and I just clung to whatever all my friends got really. I'm not sure I will get the new xbox or even PS3, might go to the PC for a while. But if you are talking about all time favorite console it might just get beaten by the PS2, so many good memories.

Favorite Game: probably either portal game or mirrors edge. I'm not into the hole DOTA or LOL or other e-sport games really, I'm always up for some less obscure titles as well as triple A titles too. 

Favorite game systems:

SNES for all the glorious games that had wonderful stories and mind-blowing OSTs.

N64 and GameCube for great games and all the time I spent playing to video games on these consoles with friends (ahh, the memories).

Favourite games:

SNES = Secret of Mana (the best game ever made IMO), Secret of Evermore, Mystic Quest, Final Fantasy IV and VI, A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3, Super Double Dragon, TMNT VI: Turtles in Time, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars

N64 = Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart 64, Mario 64

Okay, if I go on, this list will never end, so I'll stop here :hehe:

Xbox & Dreamcast for System...

Games:

King Of The Fighters

Street Fighter Alpha 2

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Air Force Delta Storm

Ace Combat 6

Rally Sport 2

Halo 1

Saints Row 2

COD:MW2

OVERLRD I & II

Blaze Blue

Forza 2

Soul Calibor 3

Dead Or Alive 3

Crazy Taxi

Hydro Thunder

Favorite game systems:

SNES for all the glorious games that had wonderful stories and mind-blowing OSTs.

N64 and GameCube for great games and all the time I spent playing to video games on these consoles with friends (ahh, the memories).

Favourite games:

SNES = Secret of Mana (the best game ever made IMO), Secret of Evermore, Mystic Quest, Final Fantasy IV and VI, A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3, Super Double Dragon, TMNT VI: Turtles in Time, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars

N64 = Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart 64, Mario 64

Okay, if I go on, this list will never end, so I'll stop here :hehe:

you left out Chrono Trigger in the SNES list?  :sad:

i did not finish Secret of Mana, kept getting stuck in some cave against an impossible boss. the same as illusion of gaia, i got stuck against  some vampire boss and gave up. i do suck at these hack at these hack n slash games. Terranigma was an awesome game tho. and FF6, DAMN one of the best ff games ever made. that intro with terra and 2 mecha soldiers walking in the snow  :la:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 4 - Favorite Games

Nintendo Gamecube - Favorite System during childhood

Playstation 2 - Favorite System during late teens.

I'm loving my PS3 now though.