Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
LonelyBoy17

What's your favorite video game(s) and system?

Game: Pokemon franchise

System: Nintendo 3DS

PS4 (though the n3ds isn't too far behind). Favourite game is a three way tie between Persona 5, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles.

nintendo 64/playstation

Kingdom hearts/ mario

I'm old enough to have beginning playing on MSX system.

I remember having playing a lot on River Raid. It's a pure arcade game when you lose you restart from beginning, no save. No story, no end, just level after level until game over. You have a fighter plane over a vertical scrolling river and you have to destroy ennemies. If you quit the river it's a crash. And you need to refuel without destroying the boat. So it was pretty challenging. Best score over level 100 but hardly remember now. I tried it on emulation but it was way too fast ^^

After that I was a PC gamer, I remember Prince of Persia (I) as a favorite game. Myst was great too. Oddworld (Abe oddyssee), Rayman, Grim Fandango, FF VIII are other games I like.

I started consoles with ps2 and then totally stopped PC gaming, because of system instabilities dues to the new games and their bad hardware support. Sony can thanks EA for it. EA might be sorry that I didn't bought game released by them since and still don't plan too ^^

ps2 had great games. Final fantasy X, Suikoden V, The ark (clan of Deimos) are in my favorite list.

I got Nintendo DS for older FF and Dragon Quest series. I really enjoyed Castelvania and Golden Sun too.

Now I'm on ps4 and Yakuza series are a good catch for me. Dragon Quest XI and FF XV too.

I've got a Switch just for trying Zelda (breath of the wind), and it's a really good game.

Did I say I like RPG ? Seams so ^^

Edited by JiyeonFati

I have the fondest memories with Pokemon Emerald/Platinum, so one of those is probably my fave game of all time. I've been meaning to hunt down a copy of Platinum for ages but with no luck :( 

The current systems I own are: Nintendo 3DS (so I can play DS games too), Nintendo Switch and a PS4.

The Last of Us is my favorite game

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

Legend of Zelda : Breathe of the Wild

One of the best game ive played

Don't think I can choose only one.

I really liked MK Trilogy on Sega Genesis, FFVII on PlayStation, Borderlands on PS3.