Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Junebuggie

The Official Bashing Thread [Closed]

As of today this thread will now be closed.

The purpose of this is to create a new Bashing Thread with rules a bit clearer to understand and easier to maintain.

Current banned users will be transferred to the new thread.

Look forward to it juseyo~

I'm breaking the ice.

T-error should stawp...

How fucking basic are these songs......

u-kiss should give up lols

Don't they have some unit with a really basic song right about now

Kevin should go solo I keep saying this

Girls' Generation is the most overrated girl group ever. The do have some good songs but really most of their songs aren't that good and Taeyeon best singer in girl group title should be changed to the most overrated girl group singer ever. She doesn't do most of her so call epic high notes live either.

Yuri is just a body and nothing else to the group.

crying @ poorminute doing better than T-ARA tbh

Not T-ARA's best song but it at least has a climax (although the chorus is shitty).

SECRET, who I don't even care for, being above poorminute would be slightly more bearable.

yoochun is gay i hope SNSD and T-ara just disband suzy is whore omg i can't wth am i doing :ohdear:

vips and blackjacks need to stop IMMEDIATELY with acting all special omfg i cannot see this shit anymore

tumblr_mma68e4gZF1qd3bsmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mma68e4gZF1qd3bsmo2_500.jpg

vips and blackjacks need to stop IMMEDIATELY with acting all special omfg i cannot see this shit anymore

^this so much.

Teen top, GI, MBLAQ, Girl's generation, Super Junior, VIXX, 2N1, Boyfriend, MYNAME, 4MINUTE, UKISS, F(x), E=MC2 etc ...

I can't understand the originality of so many group names

Is this a lost cause ?

What is this trash

HyunA needs to give up.

She's not a musician, artist, singer, whatever the fuck you want to call it. The music industry is where she does not belong. 

Go model or some shit like that, but stop singing. 

Bom Park looks a mess. The fact people call her legs sexy is joke too. They are plain with no shape and her ass is flat. Her face dear god it's horrible. I am pretty sure her plastic surgeon is laughing all the way to the bank on her. I know he knows the girl face looks a blotched swollen hot mess.

Minzy  I think most of the stages and grounds she humped would press sexual battery chargers on her if they could from her violating them.

Dara needs to stop being an idol. Her dancing and singing is weak.

CL I love you but shouting isn't rapping and your rap level is 5 so you are not the baddest female in Seoul.#sorrynotsorry

Blackjacks make me LOL. They blast other groups for doing concepts but 2NE1 is also a concept group. They were put together by a company, they are given songs to singing, they are taught how to dance by choreographers and they are given clothing to wear by stylist and they are told what song they will sing. They are just like any other girl group and if you think they are not you are delusional. 

Girls' Generation is the most overrated girl group ever. The do have some good songs but really most of their songs aren't that good and Taeyeon best singer in girl group title should be changed to the most overrated girl group singer ever. She doesn't do most of her so call epic high notes live either.

Yuri is just a body and nothing else to the group.

Their (title) songs used to be good before they aegyo'd their way into mediocrity

I don't understand how people can remain SNSD stans. They were good at one point but can't SONEs tell SNSD is no longer a quality group? Like when will this reality slap them hard enough in the face?

Maybe when SNSD tries to debut in Hollywood with some throwaway electronica song, when all the top Billboard songs now are piano ballads and guitar and retro

This is how I think SNSD will flop in Hollywood: Outdated electronica/dance garbage that nobody wants to hear anymore, dressing up in overpriced colorful clothing (or worse: all in uniform) and weak vocals with non-existent charisma. I wasn't sure before but now I know they aren't going anywhere, they are too basic.

chanyeol-predebut_5017180addf2b315920002

This needs to burn in a righteous, cleansing fire.

What in blazing hell is that creature

Does it come from EXO?

Their (title) songs used to be good before they aegyo'd their way into mediocrity

I don't understand how people can remain SNSD stans. They were good at one point but can't SONEs tell SNSD is no longer a quality group? Like when will this reality slap them hard enough in the face?

Maybe when SNSD tries to debut in Hollywood with some throwaway electronica song, when all the top Billboard songs now are piano ballads and guitar and retro

This is how I think SNSD will flop in Hollywood: Outdated electronica/dance garbage that nobody wants to hear anymore, dressing up in overpriced colorful clothing (or worse: all in uniform) and weak vocals with non-existent charisma. I wasn't sure before but now I know they aren't going anywhere, they are too basic.

What in blazing hell is that creature

Does it come from EXO?

I think it's chanyeol? Pretty sure

chanyeol-predebut_5017180addf2b315920002

This needs to burn in a righteous, cleansing fire.

oh i thought it was that kid from infinite.

oh i thought it was that kid from infinite.

No way the INFINITE kid is actually pretty

This one here is a nightmare

No way the INFINITE kid is actually pretty

This one here is a nightmare

pre debut chanyeol then...?

pre debut chanyeol then...?

I don't know what irrelevant creature you are talking about

I would like to say that SECRET's songs get progressively worse

WTF is this garbage they have on the charts and who is listening to it?

In light of the number of good songs coming out lately, like Jo Yongpil and Roy Kim and Hyori etc, do they have to be the damn combo breaker.