Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Tteona Oneul Bame

♥️Prince of Beijing ♥️ Official (鹿晗) Lu Han Thread ♥️ Dream Up! ♥️

T_T 

What about your fav moments of him or gifs? 

Don't really have any.....lol

oh finally this thread is live again :chu:  

Lu Han said the ones who have the most similar personality with him are Baek and Se Hun, and I think it's kinda true in a way :P

I don't ship yaoi pairings but I do like friendship pairings. As for Lu Han ships I like LayHan (friend)ship the most since they seem to like trolling and pranking each other haha, so their relationship is hilarious in their own way xD

Lmao at this. I know what you're trying to do here Lu Han :hurr:

da2011dbgw1ebbjhyolcxg20hs0dcqvf.gif

Good that Kris doesn't back you up anymore. You can't avoid mics forever dude.

Well maybe, Sehun is just kind of in the serious side a bit. He's more manly than Baek and LuLu, actually. Haha.

But I love how these boys are whenever they're together. They're just too precious.  :ahmagah:

OMG, haha. Well, uhm. You got me speechless right there. Hahaha!

Btw, who are Luhan's roommates? From what I know, 4 people share a room, right?

If I'm not mistaken, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Baekhyun are in the same room.

I wouldn't talk about pairings anymore since you don't like them. Please forgive me. Hahaha!

oh finally this thread is live again :chu:  

Just spreading the deer love!

Well maybe, Sehun is just kind of in the serious side a bit. He's more manly than Baek and LuLu, actually. Haha.

But I love how these boys are whenever they're together. They're just too precious.  :ahmagah:

OMG, haha. Well, uhm. You got me speechless right there. Hahaha!

Btw, who are Luhan's roommates? From what I know, 4 people share a room, right?

If I'm not mistaken, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Baekhyun are in the same room.

I wouldn't talk about pairings anymore since you don't like them. Please forgive me. Hahaha!

I think so. She likes pairings but doesn't ship the gheiness. Just the broship like she said earlier. You can still talk about pairings related to Luhan in this thread though. 

What a grand entrance lol

Hi *waves*

Do you like Lu Han when he is extremely shy? 

Do you want him to take charge?

Or be an attention seeker?

Hi back and I love Luhan the way he is. It's the reason why I love him. You would think with the attention that SM gives him that he would be an attention seeker but he;s so shy and funny and awkward which I really love. I always find it funny how he doesn't like to talk a lot even though he should. he's so awkward that its cute.

Hi back and I love Luhan the way he is. It's the reason why I love him. You would think with the attention that SM gives him that he would be an attention seeker but he;s so shy and funny and awkward which I really love. I always find it funny how he doesn't like to talk a lot even though he should. he's so awkward that its cute.

He is just ugh

My heart be still

• Like 2

Just spreading the deer love!

I think so. She likes pairings but doesn't ship the gheiness. Just the broship like she said earlier. You can still talk about pairings related to Luhan in this thread though. 

Well, I actually had a 2nd thought right there with what you've just said. Now I'm not sure if it's the gheiness I like or just the plain brothahood. Lemme think. Hahaha.

I don't normally like yaoi pairings but if I see something special, that's the time I join in on the fun.  :ahmagah:

How about you?

Well, of course! I'd be happy to stay in this thread as long as I'm welcome!

LuLu is one of my top biases and he is also one of the first ones in EXO who caught my eye.

Well, I actually had a 2nd thought right there with what you've just said. Now I'm not sure if it's the gheiness I like or just the plain brothahood. Lemme think. Hahaha.

I don't normally like yaoi pairings but if I see something special, that's the time I join in on the fun.  :ahmagah:

How about you?

Well, of course! I'd be happy to stay in this thread as long as I'm welcome!

LuLu is one of my top biases and he is also one of the first ones in EXO who caught my eye.

Well I like the gheiness but I also think they are just super close friends. I think Lu Han is straight but he really loves his members as family. You should also join Baekhyun official thread too, when you have the chance. Feel free to post anything Lu Han related here like pic/vids etc.

He is just ugh

My heart be still

I love that variety show the amount of awkwardness was just unbelievable 

He is just ugh

My heart be still

That video just made me laugh too hard.....The little girl is just too adorable, i would have the same reaction as Luhan if i were in his shoes....lol

• Like 1

I love that variety show the amount of awkwardness was just unbelievable 

All of the Chinese variety shows they visit are such awarkwardness gold mines  :raep:

Who's your second fav out of EXO?

Do you like any pairing? (broship)

That video just made me laugh too hard.....The little girl is just too adorable, i would have the same reaction as Luhan if i were in his shoes....lol

I think she really meant everything she said. But if she were 10 years older, the amount of death threats coming her way...

All of the Chinese variety shows they visit are such awarkwardness gold mines  :raep:

Who's your second fav out of EXO?

Do you like any pairing? (broship)

Actually Luhan is my 2nd bias. first place is tied with Kris and Lay, as for OTPs I try not to get invested in them too much 'cos it feels creepy sometimes. i just enjoy the friendships but I don't ship anyone.

Well I like the gheiness but I also think they are just super close friends. I think Lu Han is straight but he really loves his members as family. You should also join Baekhyun official thread too, when you have the chance. Feel free to post anything Lu Han related here like pic/vids etc.

That's what I like with them, I'm also 100% certain that all of them are straight. And it's what makes the pairings lovelier, the fact that they are all straight and they're super close.  :stare:

Yes, I actually posted in Baek's thread already. I dunno, there's no one around 'til now.

I might get flagged for spamming so I guess I have to wait for someone else to post first. I want to make Bacon's thread alive and kicking!

tumblr_mivr0yqmeX1s5bil2o1_500.gif

Well, sure! I have quite a lot of Lulu and EXO gifs with me. I'd be happy to post as well. 

• Like 2

Actually Luhan is my 2nd bias. first place is tied with Kris and Lay, as for OTPs I try not to get invested in them too much 'cos it feels creepy sometimes. i just enjoy the friendships but I don't ship anyone.

Then who's your fav friendship/broship?

I think she really meant everything she said. But if she were 10 years older, the amount of death threats coming her way...

Death threats would be in the millions....lol she would have to quit school for a while and hide herself in her house and if she has a sister of similar age, she would hide herself in her own bedroom to avoid her sister.......lol..

Funny cos pre-debut when i first saw his pics i thought Luhan was handsome but after debut he just mostly cute to me.....

3eed7337308f883b69e240a9a5e63dd9_large.j

195826-lu-hanexo-m-luhan-teaser-pic-6.jp

Edited by dtp_jnr
  • Like 1

Then who's your fav friendship/broship?

Probably Layhan, They just seem so comfortabe together and I sometimes see them as best friends maybe I'm delulu but who cares. I also love Taoris because tao acts like a baby and Kris like an annoyed father.

Edited by mnt21

Ahhhhhhh...a fellow non-shipper ......i find it creepy also......lol

Death threats would be in the millions....lol she would have to quit school for a while and hide herself in her house and if she has a sister of similar age, she would hide herself in her own bedroom to avoid her sister.......lol..

Funny cos pre-debut when i just saw pics i thought Luhan was handsome but after debut he just mostly cute to me.....

I love his side profile he looks so manly  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

That's what I like with them, I'm also 100% certain that all of them are straight. And it's what makes the pairings lovelier, the fact that they are all straight and they're super close.  :stare:

Yes, I actually posted in Baek's thread already. I dunno, there's no one around 'til now.

I might get flagged for spamming so I guess I have to wait for someone else to post first. I want to make Bacon's thread alive and kicking!

tumblr_mivr0yqmeX1s5bil2o1_500.gif

Well, sure! I have quite a lot of Lulu and EXO gifs with me. I'd be happy to post as well. 

On that note 

tumblr_mhy7d75xCz1qlpecuo1_250.gif

:chu:

so exo is in one dorm again? I think they change their roommate regularly if they have new roommate again.

Funny cos pre-debut when i just saw pics i thought Luhan was handsome but after debut he just mostly cute to me.....

WHERE HAS THIS LUHAN BEEN? WAEEE LUHAN WAEE???? 

And lol yeah she'd have to hide. But since she was a kid, she gets the aww she's cute treatment.