Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Tteona Oneul Bame

♥️Prince of Beijing ♥️ Official (鹿晗) Lu Han Thread ♥️ Dream Up! ♥️

Well I take them from @luhanqt at twitter but as for the fansite sources you can see from where those came from from the tags on the pictures.

Nope it's not that door, that door in the video you posted is the one in SM building. The one that Lu Han keeps hitting is the one in airport (Incheon airport if I'm not wrong).

This is the video of one of the incident LOL

Must be so embarrassing to be laughed off by fans xD He seemed to hit the glass door pretty hard hahaha.

The video that you posted is pretty funny too since he seemed to be so nervous because the fans' attention were all on him so he couldn't open the door lol

Can anyone w/o a twitter account see that user w/o joining twitter?

OMG lulu really is a deer lol

Is it me or is luhan extra fidgety when he's nervous?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S_ksGf7P38

It's starts @ 2:20 

like he does this face head side to side thing after he's done something that makes him shy.

OMG. This thread is heaven~  :lub:

Hello everyone!

Our LuLu did a great job in MID. I'm so proud.  :ilove:

Hello everyone!

His voice is soothing to the ears and it balanced out Chen and Baek's power vocals but I also hopes he pulls a Taemin one day lol.

His voice is soothing to the ears and it balanced out Chen and Baek's power vocals but I also hopes he pulls a Taemin one day lol.

I agree. Even in their version of Open Arms, LuLu is the equalizer. He's just breathtaking~  :stare:

Hello there, you! :) Sorry, I didn't seem to have gotten the meaning of him pulling a Taemin one day. Please forgive me for my foolishness. Haha.

Can anyone w/o a twitter account see that user w/o joining twitter?

OMG lulu really is a deer lol

Is it me or is luhan extra fidgety when he's nervous?

It's starts @ 2:20 

like he does this face head side to side thing after he's done something that makes him shy.

Hmm I don't think so, you have to join twitter first so that you can see it. If you don't want to join twitter maybe you can consider checking out the fansites themselves instead :)

Lol yeah he's extra fidgety and it's not only when he's nervous. From what I observed he's also extra fidgety because he's a person who gets excited easily due to his cheerful personality. Like he's a guy who just can't stay calmly quiet most of times lol One example is, when Lu Han appeared on a variety show, he always seems to let out genuine 'wowed' reaction even at littlest things. This makes me think he's one who gets easily excited. It's cute how he's like that haha.

Another thing is, I love how his reaction seems to be so genuine. Like if you see other members' reaction you can sometimes see how some of members' reactions are quite faked or forced just to get along in the show, but Lu Han's reaction seem to be so so genuine. I love how he's like that :smile:

Hello everyone!

Hello welcome! Yeah I love him in MID <3 He sounds so soothing and it gives a different flavor in BaekChenLu combination. Also from what I hear he sounds like he has improved in his singing that's why I like it even more. Tho Idk if he'll be able to consistently pull it off well live lol

By pulling a Tae Min she meant Lu Han surprising everyone with his massively improved singing ability (in which Tae Min did).

Edited by riribl

I agree. Even in their version of Open Arms, LuLu is the equalizer. He's just breathtaking~  :stare:

Hello there, you! :) Sorry, I didn't seem to have gotten the meaning of him pulling a Taemin one day. Please forgive me for my foolishness. Haha.

Oh I just noticed you're new. Hi *waves* 

What I meant is that Taemin became a good vocalist from the extensive training he received from SM. He used to be worse now he is considered a better vocalist than Jonghyun.

Hmm I don't think so, you have to join twitter first so that you can see it. If you don't want to join twitter maybe you can consider checking out the fansites themselves instead :)

Lol yeah he's extra fidgety and it's not only when he's nervous. From what I observed he's also extra fidgety because he's a person who gets excited easily due to his cheerful personality. Like he's a guy who just can't stay calmly quiet most of times lol One example is, when Lu Han appeared on a variety show, he always seems to let out genuine 'wowed' reaction even at littlest things. This makes me think he's one who gets easily excited. It's cute how he's like that haha.

Another thing is, I love how his reaction seems to be so genuine. Like if you see other members' reaction you can sometimes see how those members' reactions are quite faked or forced just to get along in the show, but Lu Han's reaction seem to be so so genuine. I love how he's like that :smile:

Hello welcome! Yeah I love him in MID <3 He sounds so soothing and it gives a different flavor in BaekChenLu combination. Also from what I hear he sounds like he has improved in his singing that's why I like it even more. Tho Idk if he'll be able to consistently pull it off well live lol

By pulling a Tae Min she meant Lu Han surprising everyone with his massively improved singing ability (in which Tae Min did).

I thought I was the only one that caught that. Yeah he does tend to get too excited lol.

I always wanted to ask this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGy51MX6KLA

That pause that he did, do you think he really had a girlfriend?

Edited by oppai'llgodowndowndown

Oh I just noticed you're new. Hi *waves* 

What I meant is that Taemin became a good vocalist from the extensive training he received from SM. He used to be worse now he is considered a better vocalist than Jonghyun.

Another thing is, I love how his reaction seems to be so genuine. Like if you see other members' reaction you can sometimes see how some of members' reactions are quite faked or forced just to get along in the show, but Lu Han's reaction seem to be so so genuine. I love how he's like that :smile:

Hello! Thanks for the welcome, guise!  :smile:

Oh, I see. Haha. Actually, I like LuLu's voice ever since. But yes, an improvement would do no harm to him.

He's a triple threat, the face, the voice and the dance moves. :ahmagah:  

Yes, I'm new. Just registered a few hours ago. Haha.

And just fyi, I'm here because of our OT12.  Our precious boys.  :stare:

LuLu is next to my top bias. I just simply love him.  :ilove:

Edited by Bacon

I thought I was the only one that caught that. Yeah he does tend to get too excited lol.

I always wanted to ask this

That pause that he did, do you think he really had a girlfriend?

Well in the extended ver of Beatles, he did say he had his first kiss in his first year of high school, so...

Actually I'm not sure either. Since considering his supposedly-friend acc (which is pretty accurate so far) said, Lu Han had an unrequited love for this girl in high school for a while (pretty much 3 years?) so he didn't date anyone at that time, and if only that girl reciprocated his love back he would've dated that girl at that time. But Lu Han said he kissed his special someone in his first year of high school. Considering the time frame is overlapping, either one of them seems to be telling a lie? Or maybe the time frame doesn't really overlap after all? I'm not sure :/

Hello! Thanks for the welcome, guise!  :smile:

Oh, I see. Haha. Actually, I like LuLu's voice ever since. But yes, an improvement would do no harm to him.

He's a triple threat, the face, the voice and the dance moves. :ahmagah:  

Yes, I'm new. Just registered a few hours ago. Haha.

And just fyi, I'm here because of our OT12.  Our precious boys.  :stare:

LuLu is next to my top bias. I just simply love him.  :ilove:

Yeah Lu Han is a well rounded member, proud of him :smile: His personality seems to be good too <3

Baek is your top bias right? Actually Baek is my 2nd bias lol So we get our biases switched out in order ahah :lol:

Edited by riribl

Well in the extended ver of Beatles, he did say he had his first kiss in his first year of high school, so...

Actually I'm not sure either. Since considering his supposedly-friend acc (which is pretty accurate so far) said, Lu Han had an unrequited love for this girl in high school for a while (pretty much 3 years?) so he didn't date anyone at that time, and if only that girl reciprocated his love back he would've dated that girl at that time. But Lu Han said he kissed his special someone in his first year of high school. Considering the time frame is overlapping, either one of them seems to be telling a lie? Or maybe the time frame doesn't really overlap after all? I'm not sure :/

Yeah Lu Han is a well rounded member, proud of him :smile: His personality seems to be good too <3

Baek is your top bias right? Actually Baek is my 2nd bias lol So we get our biases switched out in order ahah :lol:

Yeah, I agree. LuLu seems to be a very nice person. Oh, EXO. Such lovable young men.  :stare:

Yeap! Bacon is my top bias. I'm too obvious judging from the UN to the avatar, I guess. Haha.

Oh really? OMG, I love you already! lol These 2 boys are Top 2 on my bias list so I guess I also have to confess that I ship them. Haha! For real!  :ilove:

I dunno. They're the 2nd Yaoi pairing I have actually liked. The first one is from SJ.  :hurr:

Edited by Bacon

Yeah, I agree. LuLu seems to be a very nice person. Oh, EXO. Such lovable young men.  :stare:

Yeap! Bacon is my top bias. I'm too obvious judging from the UN to the avatar, I guess. Haha.

Oh really? OMG, I love you already! lol These 2 boys are Top 2 on my bias list so I guess I also have to confess that I ship them. Haha! For real!  :ilove:

I dunno. They're the 2nd Yaoi pairing I have actually liked. The first one is from SJ.  :hurr:

Lu Han said the ones who have the most similar personality with him are Baek and Se Hun, and I think it's kinda true in a way :P

I don't ship yaoi pairings but I do like friendship pairings. As for Lu Han ships I like LayHan (friend)ship the most since they seem to like trolling and pranking each other haha, so their relationship is hilarious in their own way xD

Lmao at this. I know what you're trying to do here Lu Han :hurr:

da2011dbgw1ebbjhyolcxg20hs0dcqvf.gif

Good that Kris doesn't back you up anymore. You can't avoid mics forever dude.

Lu Han said the ones who have the most similar personality with him are Baek and Se Hun, and I think it's kinda true in a way :P

I don't ship yaoi pairings but I do like friendship pairings. As for Lu Han ships I like LayHan (friend)ship the most since they seem to like trolling and pranking each other haha, so their relationship is hilarious in their own way xD

Lmao at this. I know what you're trying to do here Lu Han :hurr:

da2011dbgw1ebbjhyolcxg20hs0dcqvf.gif

Good that Kris doesn't back you up anymore. You can't avoid mics forever dude.

I like LayHan, XiuHan ChenLu and HunHan to answer what ships I like.

LOL getting lulu to start a conversation is so hard it seems. Good job Kris lol

I like LayHan, XiuHan ChenLu and HunHan to answer what ships I like.

LOL getting lulu to start a conversation is so hard it seems. Good job Kris lol

lol ChenLu, I remember how in a EXO member's bday party these guys told a story about how if they called Lu Han's name out of nowhere in the dorm, Lu Han would turn around and answered "what...you assholes" and these two guys even tried to demonstrate it in front of fans and actually said the word "assholes" clearly before they got stopped by other members because of the use of profanity LOL Their relationship sounds pretty funny too xD

Ikr, Lu Han keeps avoiding the mic like the plague seriously. He can't be like this forever :unimpressed:

26328C3E52A3342938E2CE

:wth:  :unimpressed:  :twitch:

Don't worry both people who got a hold of Lu Han's arms today were bodyguards according to my source :P Those fangirls in the back tho lol

11249922284_bc925bd103_o.jpg

11249926226_a5e7d56e8b_o.jpg

11249926016_542aaf9005_o.jpg

Ba5B2xlCcAIFUKu.jpg:large

Edited by riribl
  • Like 1

Luhan fan here

What a grand entrance lol

Hi *waves*

Do you like Lu Han when he is extremely shy? 

Do you want him to take charge?

Or be an attention seeker?

Do you like Lu Han when he is extremely shy? 

Do you want him to take charge?

Or be an attention seeker?

I love him being him... like how awkward he got when during their second weekly idol he kept being thrown into the limelight because fans complained there's no Luhan in the first one... It's pretty cute. 

Just like Kris, i like them when they know when to step up and when to step back and let the others take the limelight...

just like how he tries to bring Xiumin into the limelight all the time. 

I wouldn't want him to be all out like Chanyeol. 

So many posts here today......that's so unlike this thread.....lol

I love the styling here... he looked manly and sexy... :chu:

The members hurting Luhan’s manly feelings, one episode at a time.

tumblr_mxc24wzLhh1qaq268o2_250.giftumblr_mxc24wzLhh1qaq268o4_250.gif

tumblr_mxc24wzLhh1qaq268o3_250.giftumblr_mxc24wzLhh1qaq268o1_250.gif

he agrees with you lol

• Like 2

I love him being him... like how awkward he got when during their second weekly idol he kept being thrown into the limelight because fans complained there's no Luhan in the first one... It's pretty cute. 

Just like Kris, i like them when they know when to step up and when to step back and let the others take the limelight...

just like how he tries to bring Xiumin into the limelight all the time. 

I wouldn't want him to be all out like Chanyeol. 

Yeah I'm okay with him being him because not only did his physical appearance and his dancing attracted me to him, he's also not all about the fame/limelight. Which makes me wonder, is that why SM promote him that much? Besides his popularity and looks, it seems SM knew he would be a cute deer not interested in the variety shows. 

Then join in ^^ 

There's nothing much for me to talk about.........lol