Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Tteona Oneul Bame

♥️ Prince of Beijing ♥️ Official (鹿晗) Lu Han Thread ♥️ 《π-volume.3》10th Certified Diamond Album! ♥️

Whos holding whos hands in your signature? hehehe.. just curious..

its lay and kai

here is the video, at :45

Edited by dandycandywolf

131106 Men's Style Interview

49a6609bjw1eaak3tprg8j21kw12lkce.jpg

49a6609bjw1eaa38svyjnj20v60mbn5s.jpg

49a6609bjw1eaai85iwxuj21kw12lwrt.jpg

Q: Of the members, whose personality is most similar to yours? Whose is most different?
Luhan: Baekhyun and Sehun’s personalities are most similar to mine, and Kyungsoo’s is the most different!

Q: Has any of the members ever done anything for you that you found touching? You can say thank you to him.
Luhan: On my birthday, the other 11 members all sent me their birthday wishes, thank you guys. We are one!!

Q: Is there any member you envy? Why?

Luhan: I envy myself! HAHAHAHA

Q: Are you a fan of shoes? We noticed that every pair you wear is very stylish, do you like to collect them?
Luhan: Yes, I love shoes.

Q: Other than the “baozi†nickname you gave Xiumin, have you given any nicknames to the other Korean members?
Luhan: Not yet!

Q: If you were to show the Korean members any place in China, where would it be?
Luhan: Great wall of China! Tiananmen!

Edited by pearl167
  • Like 4

His most Embarrassing moment was when he was at the airport, he crashed into the glass door because he was too immersed in conversation with Lay and didn’t see it coming.

^ is there any fancams?

lol, nowadays i can see his derp face more than usual. bless korean variety show!!!

I've always thought no girls can be with Luhan, since he's so pretty.

..but I am wrong..

tumblr_mwsvigqC751ralgblo1_500.jpg

Yoon So Hee and Luhan looking pretty dang good together..
Edited by lis_elle

Interesting Facts About Luhan

OP was classmates with Luhan through junior high and high school. Pretty reliable, but still take with a grain of salt! For some I left the original question in italics because otherwise it might be hard to understand c: 

1. Did Luhan have a girlfriend before? If so, what was she like?

- In the years we were classmates he didn’t, but if WQY liked him back he would have haha (t/n: WQY is a girl he liked for years but didn’t like him back). After he went to Korea he said he didn’t have one, but I wasn’t there with him to see so I can’t say for sure.

2. Does Luhan get along really well with Zhang Yixing?

- I’ve heard him bring that name up a lot, so probably very good haha

3. Luhan doesn’t get a lot of vacation days or time off. In the years he was a trainee, he only came home once. 

4. Luhan would sent new years messages to his old friends.

5. Does OP know how Luhan feels about being thought of as a little angel by young girls? Also, I feel like he was probably really naughty when he was at school.

- Angel? What do you mean? But it’s true that he’s really very nice to people. Isn’t naughty a word to describe little kids? We should say hyperactive, haha.

6. Did Luhan love Manchester United even back when he was a student? Does he really like playing soccer?

- He always has! We both like it a lot, we’d play whenever we had free time. Once he had a fever and still dragged us to play soccer together.

7. How are Luhan’s grades? Did he start learning Korean in high school? 

- His grades are okay. He was better than me at maths/sciences, and I was better at language, so we helped each other out for our homework. He didn’t learn Korean before he went to Korea, so I told him ‘you’re pretty brave, to go study in Korea without knowing a word of Korean."

8. Is there any kind of food Luhan likes?

- All kinds of sweets. He also likes spicy food, and I asked him once ‘didn’t you say you needed to protect your throat/voice?’ and he told me ‘spicy food helps clear the throat!’

10. How’s Luhan’s personality? Just say whatever, I just want to know what he’s like from a friend’s point of view. Examples would be great too.

- He’s not calculative at all (t/n: as in very generous too), and although he looks very carefree, whenever a friend has a problem or something on his mind Luhan will always notice, and help if he can. As for an example…when I broke up with my girlfriend in high school, he kept cracking jokes to cheer me up, like once he said, “it’s okay, we can just be virgins together." I laughed so hard.

11. How did you address Luhan usually?

- Lu Zong (translates to Boss Lu), or just his name (Luhan)

12. It’s true that he’s really shy around people he just met or are not familiar with, but it gets better once he knows them well. 

13. Does Luhan care a lot about appearances?

- Appearances as in for friends or relationships? If it’s friends, he has pretty ones and ugly ones, like I belong to the just barely making it through category myself, as for relationships he’s never actually been in one so I wouldn’t know.

14. Did OP watch Idol Sports? What did you think about Luhan’s hurdles?

- He told me about this, and said he was originally supposed to run then suddenly got switched to hurdles so he was really scared. But he’s always been athletic, so I didn’t worry.

15. Has Luhan gone to karaoke with OP? Does he hog the mic! What singers did he like? 

- Oh definitely, he would sing and dance at the same time. Back then he really liked Wilber Pan and TVXQ, and also sang some English songs.

16. Has Luhan gone under the knife?

- Definitely not, he’s always had pretty features like a girl before, but now probably looks better on TV because of makeup. When he went to Korea, I told him ‘hey don’t learn from those people over there and mess around with your face," and he said “I’m already satisfied with myself" haha.

17. Even before, Luhan used to laugh all the time. He said before that when the atmosphere is awkward, if there’s laughter everyone will be able to relax. Once during study hall a guy sitting in front farted, Luhan heard and couldn’t stop laughing for a long time. In the end he had to run out of the room, pretending to go to the washroom, and the teacher’s expression turned really dark. I’ll never forget this, I laugh just remembering it.

18. Can Luhan cook? Or is it only instant noodles?

- He definitely can’t cook. But everyone can make instant noodles right?

19. Was Luhan scared of heights before too?

- Yeah he was. When we went to amusement parks he either won’t come or just stay down there and say that someone has to look after our stuff. Once we forcibly dragged him on one and he literally turned pale as a sheet, so we just let him do whatever he wanted from then on.

20. Does Luhan mind if fans call him baby and think of him as their own child?

- Probably not, we call him lu baby/kid sometimes too. As for thinking of him as their own child, um….cough

21. In the two years he spent waiting in Korea, did he ever call you guys to complain?

- You mean before he became a trainee? Back then half of us were telling him to wake up from his stardom dream, while the other half of us were encouraging him to keep going. I was part of the former, but thank god he didn’t listen to me or I’d owe you guys a lot! After he became a trainee, he was really under a lot of pressure, having to move up in some kind of groups/classes in a very short amount of time (I don’t understand the details) otherwise he wouldn’t be able to debut. He said that even though he goes everyday to practice, it still feels like it’s not enough. 

22. Luhan doesn’t get angry easily, and never holds grudges; he has a good temper. The only time I remember him ever getting mad was during a school basketball game, some dude on the other team intentionally fouled a friend in our class, and he fell face-down on the floor and didn’t get up for a long time. Luhan and I were so mad back then but the teachers were there so people held us back.

23. Back then, a lot of girls liked to treat him as a little brother, even though they weren’t necessarily older than him, maybe it’s because he looked cute? He usually didn’t hang out with the people who wanted to date him, but if you wanted to be his friend he’d never say no. Like I said before, he definitely gets shy around people he didn’t know well and he can’t refuse people, but after becoming friends he’s a funny guy. 

24. Are there any other things Luhan’s scared of or foods he doesn’t eat?

- Aside from being scared of heights, I can’t think of anything. I never noticed him not eating anything, it’s like he eats everything, and doesn’t get fat. At most his face gets a bit rounder, meanwhile I get a beer belly after Chinese New Years!

25. Does Luhan not cry easily?

- He’s never cried in front of me. When he’s feeling down, he’ll find somewhere to be alone, where no one can find him. That one time we had a farewell dinner before he went to Korea, he really looked like he was going to cry, but he didn’t. 

26. Luhan really liked the C63 AMG Coupe (but didn’t own one). 

27. The thing with him not letting anyone on his bed is probably a habit he developed in Korea. Maybe someone pulled a prank on him? I’m just guessing though. 

28. Do you think Luhan’s pretty now?

- Looking at the pictures, he is really pretty hahahahaha
CR. Oh-luhans

Interesting Facts About Luhan - Part Two

1. Does Luhan dislike it when people call him Lu Lu? And what would he do if a friend likes another team and Manchester United lost to them?

- He doesn’t dislike it, some friends call him that. Zhu (t/n: a friend) even calls him Lu baobei (baby). He gets shy easily, and when he’s shy he’d scratch his head. And if they lose, they lose. Wins and losses are normal.

2. Does Luhan look more like his mom or his dad?

- Bit of both, but more like his mom. His mom is really beautiful. *_*

3. Was Luhan bad with words even before? 

- It depends. When he’s chatting, he’ll talk nonstop, but if you want him to say sweet or sappy things he’ll have nothing. Oh yeah, he said when he was a trainee he had to practice something involving talking/public speaking and there was an evaluation and everything, he’s often last for that.

4. Is Luhan patriotic? 

- Who do you think us Beijing people are! Like back during the time of the Sichuan earthquake, he called me from Korea and told me to help him donate 1000 dollars, and said that he’ll pay me back when we meet up next time. I jokingly told him ‘how many free meals have you gotten from me before!’ and in the end he transferred the money to me, because he said this is the only way he can do his part to help.

5. Yesterday a girl said that Luhan was recognized as the most popular guy at school and even had a fanclub (x)…what did the fanclub do? Are there ones who confessed to him? And I heard there were 3 popular guys, were the other two handsome too?

- Did she come to talk about it too? The fanclub was more like a bodyguard group actually, if someone wanted to confess to him directly they wouldn’t let her come close, why do you think I’m always passing love letters? The other two? Why do I remember there being four in total? They were handsome too, but of course he (Luhan) is the best haha.

6. OP, is Luhan quite manly usually? Any examples? They say Beijing guys are manly, are you guys all like that too?

- He’s manly if the situation calls for it, but normally he’s really cute and pretty childish (t/n: a bit like aegyo but not the bbuing bbuing kind). But that’s only with people he’s really close to, like after we play soccer he’d grab someone’s arm, swing it back and forth and say “gege give me a bottle of water, give me give me give me" I know you guys can’t even imagine it.

7. Can you tell us about Luhan’s real ideal type? The official is quiet and refined, but I don’t think that’s possible…

-Whatever he said, just believe it. I’ve never seen that guy lie.

8. I’ve heard before that one song Luhan always sings at karaoke is é’è—高原 (Tibetan Plateau), is that true?

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH

9. Does Luhan follow OP on Weibo?

- I don’t use weibo, I’m a douban/tianya person.

10. I didn’t want to talk about his lip scar, but you guys are too persistent. I won’t go into the details, but basically he helped someone out and instead got the blame thrown at him. Got hit for someone else. Luhan’s biggest problem is that he doesn’t think enough and trusts people too easily. He always thinks that if he treats other people well and wholeheartedly, they’ll do the same. But of course I do!! I‘ll swear on the duck I love to eat so much.

11. Did Luhan swear a lot? I think it’d be hot.

- Then you can only imagine it. He doesn’t swear (as in, he doesn’t swear AT people, but the normal words everyone uses he did too). When it comes to treating others, he has his own philosophy that he sticks to. Once when our teacher pissed me off and I yelled and swore at her, he told me off.

12. The feeling I get from Luhan is similar to how OP described him, good-natured and easygoing. He feels like a normal guy at school, someone who doesn’t know how to flatter others with sweet words, who doesn’t pretend to be someone they’re not, who does more than they talk. A lot of fans often complain about how he keeps saying “to show you guys even better performances" but he’s really done that. With each performance, he gets better and better, always surprising people. All this came from his hard work, and this is the most genuine and valuable, not something a few sweet words can do. He says he won’t ever forget how he started out, and isn’t that his daily morning to night practice as a trainee, in order to achieve his dream? He’s my role model, so (Luhan), do your best.

- When I get the chance, I’ll definitely tell him what you said. Speaking of trainee, I remember a video chat between us back then, (I don’t remember clearly but basically):

Me: You don’t look so good, is dance practice really tiring?

Him (Luhan): It’s good, it’s nothing. I can handle it haha

Me: Tell me what you do everyday? I wanna know details ha

Him: /starts from morning/ blablabla

Me: Holy fuck man just come back, you’ll disappear before you even debut

Him: Telling me to give up halfway, you’re a horrible influence BYE

13: I remembered something, back when we were in junior high, he was REALLY good at skipping rope (t/n: the kind with two people at the ends and people jumping in the middle), but he was too embarrassed to play with the girls, so he’d get chairs instead, and once I went to his place and I saw him. He put me in a headlock and told me not to tell, but I’m telling now because he can’t touch me anyway hahahaha

14. Did Luhan like to play games? Is he like the king of games? The kind that always wins others? Also I remember reading that he’s good at billiards, is that true?

- He likes MMORPGs, he’s the kind who can quickly get the hang of a game after playing it. He’s pretty good at soccer basketball and ping pong, but I’ve never seen him play billiards.

15. Is there anything Luhan likes A LOT? Aside from soccer and Manchester United. Like, stuffed toys, cartoon characters, food?

- I already said some things he liked earlier, games, snacks, also someone asked if he likes dogs, and he does, but he didn’t have one. As for stuffed toys, he has a Luffy plushie at home that he likes a lot.

16. Did Luhan always use to wear thermal wear/long johns before? (these)

- He didn’t before, but he gets sick easily and now that he’s an idol he can’t get sick so he’s wearing more, probably.

17. What kind of people does Luhan dislike?

- He doesn’t like fake people and people who’re always suspicious of others.

18. Does Luhan really like TVXQ? Just how much?

- He really likes them, they’re one of the reasons he went to Korea. 
Cr. Oh-luhans

Interesting Facts About Luhan - Part Three

1. Someone asked if Luhan always liked to puff his cheeks, and he did. Whenever he did it I either wanted to slap him or squish him. Especially when he was in junior high and had baby fat, I always pinched his cheeks haha

2. Basically he can’t stop moving, a lot of little expressions and gestures. I’m an indoors person, and Luhan always wanted to drag me out shopping or for sports. He’d say, “you’re a man, what’s the fun in staying cooped up inside all the time?" and I’d reply, “you’re a man and you love shopping this much so who are you to judge me!"

3. Does Luhan like hugging and touching people he’s close to? Like with good friends, does he like physical contact? Touching chins, hugging, teasing, etc?

- Yeah, everything you said. but he gets teased (t/n: like flirt jokingly) more in return haha

4. This looks a lot like the Luffy doll he has back at home, except his isn’t hugging Chopper. 

5. Does Luhan talk to you about how fans often leave messages for him on Weibo? Does he read them often?

- He’s mentioned it before. Oh yeah, he said that once they went to the States or somewhere to perform, he saw signs with Luhan in Chinese and he was really touched.

6. Did Luhan start learning how to dance back in China or was it only after he became a trainee?

- He used to learn from videos, he always got the beats right on, and we all thought he had a great sense for music.

7. Does Luhan take a lot of selcas?

- A lot, that narcissist haha. But I hate taking selcas with him, it makes my face look big.

8. Before he was pretty good at the maths and sciences, especially math, but once he messed up on a test and got a bad score, then while muttering, “hate this, hate this" he scribbled the word “hate" all over the test paper, like a couple hundred hahahaha.

9. Luhan’s wrinkles (when he laughs)…when did he start getting them?

- I hope you don’t mind if I say this but…even though he knows you guys are just joking, he doesn’t really like it when you guys talk about it (t/n: Chinese fans make fun of luhan’s smile wrinkles A LOT lol).

- It’s not that he (Luhan) can’t take jokes, he’s just self-conscious about that. He’d say he covers it with his fringe, so how come the fans can still get pictures of it?

10. Does Luhan like to eat almond tofu?

- He gets (mild) allergic reactions when he eats too much almond, but when he’s craving for it he doesn’t care.

11. Does Luhan love to watch horror films?

- He likes horror films and detective films.

12. He’s only allergic to alcohol, almonds, and three types of seafood. Not the kind where he’d get a reaction from just touching, just can’t have too much.

13. Have you tried pulling out Luhan’s eyelashes when he’s sleeping?

- Do you think I’d do something that childish….okay fine, I’ve done it, but only because Luhan pulled mine first, I’m just getting revenge.

14. Someone told me Luhan had a nickname ‘social butterfly’ Lu? He’s social?? Usually when he meets a stranger the other person is the one who initiates the conversation with him (like I did), so are you sure it’s not other people hitting on him? But it’s true that if they come to talk to him, he’ll gladly pick up the conversation.

15. When you guys were students, how much did Luhan weigh?

- Back then around 120 (t/n: ~60kg/130lb). But he’s gotten a lot thinner now (how could he, while I’m just getting fatter!)

16. Luhan was never a trainee at any other company. He went straight for SM, and if there wasn’t an opportunity he’d rather wait. A nice way to put it is ’determined‘, but if you put it another way it’s ‘too stubborn’.

17. Does Luhan like raising his hand to answer questions in class? 

- He never needs to raise his hand. Maybe because his name is too special or the teacher thinks it sounds nice, but regardless they call on him a lot. When he’s in class he always sits with perfect posture, alert of surroundings, and if his mind wanders he’ll jump in shock at everything.

18. Did the teachers at school like Luhan? What happens if he can’t answer the question?

- I said before, but he’s really polite to the teachers. And the tasks in class that no one wants to do, such as wiping the blackboard, mopping the floors, getting the water buckets, Luhan would do them all. The teachers liked him a lot, and many of them called him Lu Lu.

19. My colleague dragged me to watch a few videos of Luhan just now. Even though he’s very handsome and cute there, I still think he looks better in private, he looks really good.

20. Have any guys ever liked and gone after Luhan?

- No one’s gone after him, but there was this one buff, manly guy friend of ours… Once we played Truth or Dare and he had to pick someone to confess to, he picked Luhan, and the things he said back then…it didn’t feel like he was just joking around.

21. Does Luhan have leg hair? I don’t think anyone’s taken pictures of it…does he not have them or does he shave?

- He doesn’t need to, because there isn’t much in the first place. I’ve even made fun of him for that.

22. Are there any brands that Luhan likes? Clothes, accessories, shoes? 

- I didn’t notice him liking any particular brand, but before he really liked hip hop, and occasionally rap, so you can try getting that type of clothing or accessories for him. Even if there might not be an appropriate occasion for him to wear it, he’ll definitely like it.

23. Some EXO members have started using colored/circle lenses. I wonder if Luhan will wear them…Is he near-sighted?

- I don’t think he will, he tried them out before but it hurt a lot for him. His eyes are sensitive to too much light and will get watery. He’s done vision corrective surgery before.

24. (About some dumb things Luhan’s done) Stuff like saying he knows where he’s going and leading a group of people into a deadend alley, don’t even get me started. The most stupid thing I remember is once a guy pulled a prank on Luhan, so Luhan put glue in his shampoo and bodywash, and of course got the guy back, but the thing is, the day after Luhan forgot about it completely and used that bottle of shampoo hahaha

25. Was Luhan strong when it came to fighting?

- Fighting…you gotta ask him if he would do that to his face. The only time was someone hitting him (t/n: see part two), and he’s probably traumatized because of the scar on his lip. It’s not about whether he’s manly or not, because it’s not that he can’t fight - it’s that he doesn’t want to. So whether he’s strong or not I don’t know.

26. I want to hear about Luhan and his female friends. I remember someone saying they ate pizza together in the washroom?

- Are you serious? Eating pizza with female friends in the washroom? Would that be men’s or women’s washroom….

- But really, we did hang out in the washroom quite a bit, we ate and read, and Luhan’s watched TVXQ videos there too. About who he likes the most, he mentioned Yunho and Jaejoong the most. I even got into them for a while because of him.

27. Is Luhan dedicated/loyal when it comes to love? As in he only likes that one person.

- It’s not only love, but also idols, Manchester United, even the clothes he likes he’ll wear for a long time. Didn’t someone ask me before what kind of people he dislikes? Let me add one here: half-hearted, double-minded people, those who quickly grow tired of old things and abandon them for new things.

28. Where did Luhan usually sit in class? By the window or by the podium or at the back? I really want to know~

- Usually in the last two rows.

29. Did Luhan like drinking milk tea before! 

- Yeah, coke, milk tea, juice, he liked all of that. He didn’t really drink much water. He only started drinking coffee after going to Korea.

30. Has Luhan ever done anything that really moved you?

- The thing about being virgins with me was already pretty touching haha (t/n: see part one). The thing is, with him you can see what a nice guy he is from even the smallest things. It doesn’t have to be anything big or earth-shattering. Back then, in our group of friends, Luhan was the youngest, and looked young too, so we all treated him as the little brother (t/n: like maknae). But he always took care of others more than he did for himself, and he was more considerate than any of us. Sometimes, looking at how he’s always pushing himself and trying to be strong, I want to punch him.

31. Sorry, I probably won’t be coming back. My friend (Luhan) is really a very nice guy, and deserves the love you’re giving him.

And finally, I hope you’ll remember the things I’ve told you, believe in Luhan, and don’t listen to slander and false rumors that try to hurt my friend. Use your heart to look at people. He’s really very grateful to all of you. Goodbye.
Cr. Oh-luhans 

• Like 4

I will keep this thread alive. Hope more luhan bias fans post here.

Overall EXO members popularity in China (based on weibo, baidu press + user stats):

BWHCmEOCYAAnTzd.jpg

Luhan

Kris

Sehun

Tao,Lay and Chanyeol

Baekhyun

Kyungsoo,Kai, Xiumin,Chen and Suho

This is outdated though. Luhan is now at 41%

Edited by oppai'llgodowndowndown

this tumblr blog is the best http://lu-han.net

The fan who owns this is my favorite, I follow her on twitter and I like her. She posts and translates lots of things about Lu Han and she's also pretty funny at times xD Thanks to her I know many things about Lu Han including the trivia ones lol I often share the same thought with her too so I like her :smile:

He seriously has long eye lashes

Ba3mGWtCYAInk-V.jpg:large

Jealous. His mum and his future kids must be really pretty ;~;

This fell out from Lu Han's pocket at the airport

Ba3XAesCQAEU05Y.jpg:large

Because he has been keeping the photocards that fans gave him to be signed on but Lu Han forgot to give it back and he just put it in his pockets LOL Lu Han, poor girl -.-

Luhan's beanie was from a fan today and he put it on as soon as he got off the plane~ his bracelets are also from fans.

Source: [email protected]

Lu Han today (that the translation above meant)

Ba3Qiq9CAAAq34o.jpg:large

Ba3a1ZtCIAAKwoe.jpg:large

Ba3XOd6CAAAIicY.jpg:large

Ba4Adx0CUAAVrNb.jpg:large

Ba3sMydCEAA-XyM.jpg:large

Edited by riribl

The fan who owns this is my favorite, I follow her on twitter and I like her. She posts and translates lots of things about Lu Han and she's also pretty funny at times xD Thanks to her I know many things about Lu Han including the trivia ones lol I often share the same thought with her too so I like her :smile:

He seriously has long eye lashes

Ba3mGWtCYAInk-V.jpg:large

Jealous. His mum and his future kids must be really pretty ;~;

This fell out from Lu Han's pocket at the airport

Ba3XAesCQAEU05Y.jpg:large

Because he has been keeping the photocards that fans gave him to be signed on but Lu Han forgot to give it back and he just put it in his pockets LOL Lu Han, poor girl -.-

Luhan's beanie was from a fan today and he put it on as soon as he got off the plane~ his bracelets are also from fans.

Lu Han today (that the translation above meant)

Ba3Qiq9CAAAq34o.jpg:large

Ba3a1ZtCIAAKwoe.jpg:large

Ba3XOd6CAAAIicY.jpg:large

Ba4Adx0CUAAVrNb.jpg:large

Ba3sMydCEAA-XyM.jpg:large

IRK *_* He also has pretty eyes *_* 

Ba3GufwCcAA213J.jpg:large

His mom must be SUPER gorgeous  :ahmagah:

And lol at him forgetting. But it's not like that's not normal lol

His airport fashion looks good as always :datass:

Edited by oppai'llgodowndowndown

His mom must be SUPER gorgeous  :ahmagah:

And lol at him forgetting. But it's not like that's not normal lol

He airport fashion looks good as always :datass:

This pic is really HD, I can see how his skin is covered with bb cream and his subtle fringe lols

Ikr, his friend and Lu Han himself said Lu Han looks like his mom a lot so his mom must be really pretty *__* I wonder how pretty his mom is.

Lol yeah and his head keeps hitting the glass door in the airport like 4-5 times. How did he end up hitting a glass door that many times seriously -.- He's too excited for his own good.

Yeah I love his airport fashion <3

Btw what's your favorite ship out of Lu Han ships? I don't really ship in a gay way but I like certain members friendship. And out of Lu Han ships I like LayHan the most since they seem to like trolling and pranking each other, it's hilarious to see how they interact xD

LOL Luhan took the members to Hai Di Lao ("best hot pot in Beijing!1!") and they all drank and Luhan and Lay got drunk. China line went out to eat and they all drank and Layhan got drunk while Taoris was fine and Tao took the leftover food home = = When China line got back to the hotel after dinner Luhan tried to pick up a fan's gift that fell and he almost fell over = =

In the car, Luhan was worried fans wouldn't be able to see since it was too dark so he turned on his phone and shone the light on himself

I'll try to find and try Hai Di Lao when I'm at Beijing :P And lol LayHan ftw.

Lu Han was so nice for letting his fans see him by shining the light on himself ;_;

Ba2_0IjCcAAGRy_.jpg:large

Ba2-7T8CEAAUjiG.jpg:large

Ba28eIJCYAAo088.jpg:large

Ba28vE_CQAAUQej.jpg:large

Boyish style

Ba27x-sCQAAh8NG.jpg:large

This pic is really HD, I can see how his skin is covered with bb cream and his subtle fringe lols

Ikr, his friend and Lu Han himself said Lu Han looks like his mom a lot so his mom must be really pretty *__* I wonder how pretty his mom is.

Lol yeah and his head keeps hitting the glass door in the airport like 4-5 times. How did he end up hitting a glass door that many times seriously -.- He's too excited for his own good.

Yeah I love his airport fashion <3

Btw what's your favorite ship out of Lu Han ships? I don't really ship in a gay way but I like certain members friendship. And out of Lu Han ships I like LayHan the most since they seem to like trolling and pranking each other, it's hilarious to see how they interact xD

I'll try to find and try Hai Di Lao when I'm at Beijing :P And lol LayHan ftw.

Lu Han was so nice for letting his fans see him by shining the light on himself ;_;

Ba2_0IjCcAAGRy_.jpg:large

Ba2-7T8CEAAUjiG.jpg:large

Ba28eIJCYAAo088.jpg:large

Ba28vE_CQAAUQej.jpg:large

Boyish style

Ba27x-sCQAAh8NG.jpg:large

What site(s) do you get all the airport pics from? I need more Luhan sites!

About the door thing..

You mean this right? if so lol

What site(s) do you get all the airport pics from? I need more Luhan sites!

About the door thing..

You mean this right? if so lol

Well I take them from @luhanqt at twitter but as for the fansite sources you can see from where those came from from the tags on the pictures.

Nope it's not that door, that door in the video you posted is the one in SM building. The one that Lu Han keeps hitting is the one in airport (Incheon airport if I'm not wrong).

This is the video of one of the incident LOL

Must be so embarrassing to be laughed off by fans xD He seemed to hit the glass door pretty hard hahaha.

The video that you posted is pretty funny too since he seemed to be so nervous because the fans' attention were all on him so he couldn't open the door lol

Edited by riribl