Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Winter Bear

The Official SugaMon Thread ~ BTS Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon ~

yayyyyy thank you for making this  :ahmagah:

Tbh, i've been meaning to for months but never got around to it. The pocky thing on the v app today was a sign that it needed to be made! I love SugaMon! One of my 3 otps (SugaMon, NamJin, and obvs JiHope <3)

• Like 1

yay!!! :ahmagah:

I thought it was side bitch express

lmfao well today Namjoon chose Yoongi.

:ahmagah: "underground couple" I really like that title for them!! :rlytearpls:

I like how obedient and respectful Namjoon is with Yoongi. It's really cute seeing the leader like this :chu:

• Like 3

@sadist i hope you don't mind that i'm using your gifs for my signature :P

I like how obedient and respectful Namjoon is with Yoongi. It's really cute seeing the leader like this :chu:

You can thank Jang for the name!

tumblr_nuf8zc2nvs1rpj2kvo1_400.giftumblr_nuf8zc2nvs1rpj2kvo2_400.gif

tumblr_nuf8zc2nvs1rpj2kvo6_400.giftumblr_nuf8zc2nvs1rpj2kvo3_400.gif

tumblr_nuf8zc2nvs1rpj2kvo4_400.giftumblr_nuf8zc2nvs1rpj2kvo5_400.gif

cr

LOL

Why are they so cute? Like I really love SugaMon and I wouldn't ever have started loving them unless it was for Jang and Suga's Gf.

They're not my gifs anyway, but its a lovely sig!!  :lub:

The start of it all... the first log featuring Sugamon:

I also like this one, where they're in the bg just chillin on the couch (I don't think one even has subs?):

anyway, I'll stop my spam now, but I love Sugamon :)

Edited by PossiblyMaybe

The start of it all... the first log featuring Sugamon:

I also like this one, where they're in the bg just chillin on the couch (I don't think one even has subs?):

anyway, I'll stop my spam now, but I love Sugamon :)

That 2nd one is cute af. My love for sugamon knows no bounds. Ughhhhh

• Like 1

no chill

• Like 1

So many ships -

My hearteu can't handle this

I think after everyone is trough with the shipping combinations

we will have something like:

tumblr_n5lsuriOZR1svb0geo1_250.gif

tumblr_n5lsuriOZR1svb0geo4_250.gif

• Like 1

You can thank Jang for the name!

Why are they so cute? Like I really love SugaMon and I wouldn't ever have started loving them unless it was for Jang and Suga's Gf.

Yes thank merice-ball-smiley-13.gif?1302020564

I'm the genius behind the namerice-ball-smiley-13.gif?1302020564

I love sugamon too muchrice-ball-smiley-13.gif?1302020564

The V app clip from today makes me so giddyrice-ball-smiley-13.gif?1302020564

• Like 2

Yes thank merice-ball-smiley-13.gif?1302020564

I'm the genius behind the namerice-ball-smiley-13.gif?1302020564

I love sugamon too muchrice-ball-smiley-13.gif?1302020564

The V app clip from today makes me so giddyrice-ball-smiley-13.gif?1302020564

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

cdufacc.gif61hhAD7.gifEvQ8zCr.gif

• Like 1

SugaMon finally takes over the world. Well, not really, but i can wait like i always do  :._.:  You just have to be patient with these two phlegmatic pandas.

• Like 1

SugaMon finally takes over the world. Well, not really, but i can wait like i always do  :._.:  You just have to be patient with these two phlegmatic pandas.

They'll get there eventually. Maybe... Possibly... hopefully... at a snail's pace.

HOLY SHHHH...!! Okay now I know they look hot together but is it possible??!! I mean they both are alpha-type. Haha.. :happy:

It's totally possible. Just think, they're 2 of the originals that stuck it out and made what BTS is now. It was based around Namjoon but Yoongi also came into it and decided to go through with it. They come from very similar backgrounds being underground rappers and having their own prejudice against idols but both of them have since moved passed it.  Like this gif of their win:  

tumblr_nnvoa5JFN31tfpabmo1_500.gif

Namjoon looks so happily but Yoongi... I mean Yoongi (and Jimin in the bangtan bomb of their 2nd win) are the ones who really got to me. Yoongi hiding behind Namjoon because he's tearing up/crying and then proceeding to look at the trophies as if they're the love of his life, and really, they're more like his child with the love of his life; his music. They're what he got. A present from ARMY to him and the rest of Bangtan for how hard they worked. Yoongi's music truly is HIM.

And Namjoon is the same way tbh. They share a passion and an ambition and a background together. Two alphas don't necessarily mean it can't work, just that one of them will back down a little bit more than the other, or maybe not. Relationships don't really work that way afterall. Honestly, they're such an underrated pair, but (and Suga's Gf has told me a lot about why she ships Sugamon so hard and I agree with her) I think their passion for music would just bring them even closer together in a relationship, whether that be friendship or otherwise, sorta like how I think JiHope (whether friendship or otherwise, obviously i have my own ideas) is bonded together through their passion for dance.

Plus, though they have few, Sugamon's fics are REALLY good.

• Like 6

They share a passion and an ambition and a background together. Two alphas don't necessarily mean it can't work, just that one of them will back down a little bit more than the other, or maybe not. Relationships don't really work that way afterall. Honestly, they're such an underrated pair, but (and Suga's Gf has told me a lot about why she ships Sugamon so hard and I agree with her) I think their passion for music would just bring them even closer together in a relationship, whether that be friendship or otherwise, sorta like how I think JiHope (whether friendship or otherwise, obviously i have my own ideas) is bonded together through their passion for dance.

Plus, though they have few, Sugamon's fics are REALLY good.

LET ME LOVE YOU <3 yoongi and namjoon together are so underrated that it hurts my heart. people are always comparing them, trying to pit them against each other and i'm just like... why? do you guys understand how CLOSE they are and how much they respect each other? because they both have said that or at least shown it. man, i could wright an essay about how much i love namjoon/yoongi (they are a very close #1 with yoongi/hoseok).

Edited by minyoongi
  • Like 5

LET ME LOVE YOU <3 yoongi and namjoon together are so underrated that it hurts my heart. people are always comparing them, trying to pit them against each other and i'm just like... why? do you guys understand how CLOSE they are and how much they respect each other? because they both have said that or at least shown it. man, i could right an essay about how much i love namjoon/yoongi (they are a very close #1 with yoongi/hoseok).

I wouldn't have seen it if not for  and @Suga's GF:cry:  I'm kinda OT3ing YoonJoonJin now cause Namjin too, but I thirst more for Sugamon cause I actually absolutely love the sort of friction their personalities create.