Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

South Club

Let talk about Yoo ah in

What the hell with Yoo ah in or whoever leads his career?...among the young actors in their 20s he was the one I anticipated the most because he is just awesome...but wtf are you doing.. Sky and Sea? TMWCGM? Fashion King? JOJ,LiL? stop with those mediocre dramas and forgettable movies...Sungkyunkwan Scandal gave him a big opportunity to leave the world kdramasfans see you just like Song Joong ki so why din't you take advantage of it to choose betters project...you are better than Lee Minho, Kim Soohyun and Joong Ki himself etc...so what is wrong Yoon ah in? why can't you picks up a good drama why? thankfully he is a 86er and will be entering that army next year let us pray that he will make a big comeback after.

And now a YAI spazz

yoo-ah-in-16.jpg

1gif.gif

I am listening to let's talk about love opls haha

how is he better than LMH, SJG, or KSH?

i love yoo ah in btw. i think he's really cute and really good actor, however i think he's on the same level as those ^ people. you're right, he needs to do better dramas.

how is he better than LMH, SJG, or KSH?

i love yoo ah in btw. i think he's really cute and really good actor, however i think he's on the same level as those ^ people. you're right, he needs to do better dramas.

Let start with the FACT that all of them >>> LMH.....YAI in better in expressions than KSH, I have not been amazed by him or his acting while YAI steals the show even from the main (skks, SCW)..and SJK is the opposite of YAI, he has chose well but no he is not better actor than yoo ah in. 

all the major attention he gets nowadays is whether he's gay or not, which is disappointing because he's much more than that
fashion king... à²¥_ಥ

i like his acting

i think he received lots of praises for Jang Ok Jung

He's a good actor but he REALLY sucks at picking projects.

He's one of my favorite actors but even he couldn't get me to watch Fashion King or Jang Ok Jung beyond the first two episodes.

Well sad, I was just thinking about that lately, but in my case it was Jung Il Woo.

JIW is a better actor than most of the current young actors, had a break out performance in High Kick, but since then as languished. He gets critical acclaim every time, but somehow he hasn't become a big name or a star. The fact that he was 2nd fiddle in The Moon Embracing the Sun, in one of the worst roles ever written, is a travesty.

I have nothing against Kim Soo Hyun, but he has been very lucky with his projects and he is not that great of an actor and hasn't wowed me in any of his performances. He is like Lee Min Ho, but just with more talent.

Song Joong Ki is in the middle, he has talent and he has been lucky. But, I think he is over praised at times and people like him as a person and thus want to elevate him to super star, perfect actor status.

Which brings me back to Yoo Ah In, who ever is managing him, is doing a poor job. He is the Cuba Gooding Jr. of Korea entertainment. Someone who strikes it hot and then acts in mediocre drama after drama until he loses the original buzz that got him acclaim in the first place.