Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ari.

Dating rumors of BTS members .

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe rumors ?

• I believe rumor about V
    • I believe rumor about Jungkook
    • No

Rumor about V and his girlfriend

Tae Hyung : Bangtan Boys V            HI : V’s Fanpage Master

Are they dating? or Is it just a girl’s delusions? 

2015 was the beginning of people connecting BTS V with a fan girl. A Korean netizen speculated that V(Kim Tae Hyung) and his one fan girl are dating secretly.  The netizen insists that the relationship between the two are true, even I have found relation about the two in Taehyung’s SNS and HI’s posts. An anonymous netizen added; Taehyung and HI have been a fan and star for many years, but it was only recently that they have been linked as lovers.

Reps for BigHit Entertainment said, â€œWhile it’s true that Taehyung and a mysterious girl are just fan and star‘s relationship, as far as we know they were never dating. We don’t know how these rumours got out, but we suspect that the girl created a scandal to media play her delusion . Please focus your attention on Bangtan Boys’ upcoming album instead.†But V’s interaction is far too active. See the below. 

Some rumors about V and HI on internet : 

– HI is talking about the relationship and “evidence†as Taehyung mentioning ‘HI nuna’.

– Taehyung keeps posting similar pics of what HI uploaded into her fanlatter.

ã„´ Thats why foreign fans started to notice and the rumor of them dating spread around.

– V continuously posted pics of wearing similar ring which was a gift from HI.

1. HI gives Taehyung Iphone. 

2. Taehyung gives presents to Hi. 

3. Taehyung wrote to her b-day letter and twit.

bts-v-hi.jpg

HI’s bday is October 1st

She also wrote a short letter to him in BTS official cafe ; Thank you for your letter dated October 1st.

4. It was a coming-of age day gift from HI.

Taehyung proved the ring for 3days in a row. 

bts-v-dating-1024x317.jpg

5.  Hi takes a Pepero from Taehyung.

6.  Because he has received Iphone, Taehyung is scolded by an agency staff.

HI also knows this. 

7. HI wrote letter in “To Bangtan†board of BTS official fancafe and ask him to take a picture in front of the mirror.

After that, Taehyung uploaded it. 

bts-v-dating2.jpg

Rumors about Jungkook and his girlfriend

Dating rumor has started to circulate around Bangtan Boys again. This time, the adorable maknae JungKook and one trainee girl, Ko Sohyun. Korean netizens are currently resurfacing past speculations of a possible relationship between them through SNS. 

Where it comes from? Go back to the beginning of this rumor. 

When the trainee girl’s photo being mentioned as a member of cube’s rookie girl group CLC was posted on a website by Netizens, some of them insisted that the former CUBE trainee girl is BTS JungKook’s girlfriend. 

Rumors have surrounded the two since last year, and K-netizens continuously produce material to try and convince others of the relationship. For the following reason, their relationship have come into the spotlight. 

Her name is Ko Sohyun and is the same age as JungKook.

The girl had been trained as CUBE’s new girl group member in the past.

bts-dating-rumor2.jpg

Her Facebook profile picture, but it was deleted.

Of course, none of the images show “Jung Kook’s†actual face.

jungkook-dating.jpg

A nameless netizen revealed the two’s a secret couple account.

‘약혼중’ signifies that they are engaged.

Cover image of the secret account was photo of gifts from JungKook.

And its profile picture was set to become Mochi and Cookie.

As you know fans have labeled him a  ‘Kookie’.

The girl was surnamed ‘Mochi’ because of her fair skin.

After its rumor the secret account was blown up.

jungkook-dating-rumor3.jpg

On the left side of the picture, her bracelet / One the right side of the picture, his wrist

JKS = Jeon Jung Kook + Ko So Hyun

JUNGKOOK-IDEAL-TYPE3.jpg

JUNGKOOK-IDEAL-TYPE2.jpg

Jungkook Ideal Type is Someone who’s at least 168 cm but smaller than him, a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs & she nice.

Sohyun’s friends have often proven that her cooking skills are great on their Facebook. She has fair skin and long black hair, too. 

And then he said he likes a girl wearing all black style.

In  her personal Ask.fm account, someone asked that what is your fashion style.

She answered ; I like all black style.

It’s very similar to JungKook’s ideal type.

This is proofs that tells us that the idol star may be dating the trainee girl. This rumor has certainly garnered many comments from fans. “The rumor actually came out months ago,†“It was already proven false by A.R.M.Y. Some of the ‘evidence’ in this post is fake anyways.â€massive fans commented.

Rumor about Jungkook's girlfriend's getting attacked by BTS fans

42dfd9793fb05d4a640fec159c2e9f18.jpg

"Do BTS fans know Jungkook has a girlfriend?"

2.jpg

If you search Park Sewon, Jungkook pops up as a related search

3.jpg

Couple clothes

4.jpg

It's her. Jungkook is on the left

5.jpg

Someone tweeted her - "Please think of how you would do this without harming both of you. Or maybe you guys broke up already"

6.jpg

She tweeted in response - "Aren't people busy minding their own lives? Why do they care so much about other people without knowing the facts? I don't understand why I have sit and listen to those kind of things. I'm tired of holding it back, I'm so sick of it."

7.jpg

Her friend(?) tweeted her "What the, so it's true ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"
She tweeted back "Yeah it's true. I'm so relieved and happy. I'll all-in. I'll be happy. I'm so excited. I'll make sure to show you the two-shot."
Her friend tweeted her "I hope you'll be happy! Doesn't matter what the idiots are saying, you'll be happy, and so will I!

=====

- I knew they were dating... Well it's Jungkook's choice... ha...

- Hul... shocking...

- Be happy~

- Wow... first time of seeing a rookie idol dating. They're rookies so they should be working on increasing their popularity so if it gets big, then fans won't be able to say "be happy"

- What's with her behavior?

- I don't understand why the fans are attacking her, she's not a celebrity. I'd be mad too if I were her.

- I heard they broke up long ago. She was a trainee but she quit.

- Didn't they break up?

- Don't ruin my delusion...

They might've broke up because Park Sewon is saying she's relieved. But her friend is saying "what the idiots are saying" so maybe they're still dating.

I'm that gf

they can date who they want.

I came here to see if Jin was really dating Kidoh tho

idk about that rumor. XD

they can date who they want.

MTE. it's their life and fans should respect it and shouldn't attack to girl 

Why are you so pressed about BTS

i am not XD

GURL WHAT YOU TRYIN TO DO NOW

nene-real-housewives-of-atlanta-judging.

#StanParkJimin2k15

want to learn about what others think about those rumors since i wasn't on OH when those rumors are out and yeah stanparkjimin people he is good! XD

lmaoooo why didn't u finish taehyung's post

Unfortunately,the story of Taehyung & HI was published on various community boards, so his agency immediately gave their feedback through officials. And then, the fangirl defended that rumors, saying it was not true. I’m just one of their many fans.

I just read this on Instiz and thought I would post it here, because it is rare that friendships between idols and fans cause misunderstandings and dating rumors. The main thing his fans want to know is whether they or not.

You have probably made like 10 or more threads about BTS in 2 weeks

yes i did. this is kpop forum and they are kpop group so i think it is okay XD

lmaoooo why didn't u finish taehyung's post

because that part also in fist part XD but i can add it again

edit: noo it is comment of user who translate that post from original so i didn't add that part XD

want to learn about what others think about those rumors since i wasn't on OH when those rumors are out and yeah stanparkjimin people he is good! XD

giphy.gif

nahhhhhh for their sake i hope none of it is true. their still growing as a group. a "scandal" is the last thing they need. 

with that said 

stan Baekhyung 

tumblr_nil6fxzHWS1tr3hrjo4_1280.jpg

But if you like Shinee then why don't you make threads about them 24/7 instead of BTS?

nahhhhhh for their sake i hope none of it is true. their still growing as a group. a "scandal" is the last thing they need. 

with that said 

stan Baekhyung 

tumblr_nil6fxzHWS1tr3hrjo4_1280.jpg

dating scandal is not big thing XD 

i already do  :ahmagah:  :chu: