Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
miwa201

♕ Official KIKO MIZUHARA Thread ♕

Has anyone been watching her new drama with Matsujun? I haven't, but from the looks of gifs on tumblr she's not good lol.

Has anyone been watching her new drama with Matsujun? I haven't, but from the looks of gifs on tumblr she's not good lol.

She's not bad, but also not very convincing for the charachter she's portraying. The character is kinda shallow, though probably with a hidden agenda,not sure where its going to. Going to give the drama 1 or 2 more episodes before deciding to drop it or not, story and characters development bit underwhelming tbh.

Bg_coqnCQAANpUI.jpg:large

she looks so beautiiiifuuuul and very feminine even with this hair cut

and this is kiko in a french magazine 

Bg_SjRIIYAA5D43.jpg:large

hey are talking about her latest shooting , and that she's quiet popular with more than 700000 followers in IG and that she is having a modeling career with zero fault debute 

Me too. Until I researched the living fuck out of her. 

But, her name though...KIKO...MIZUHARA, it don't get more Japanese than that.. O.O

Edited by Y.I Feliz

WAIT WAIT, if her Dad is white, HOW is it that her LAST NAME IS MIZUHARA??!! :wth:

WAIT WAIT, if her Dad is white, HOW is it that her LAST NAME IS MIZUHARA??!! :wth:

It's simply a stage name. Her real name is Audrie Noriko Daniel. If you go back to when she was a Seventeen model (that was around 2005 iirc), she was credited as Noriko Daniel then. She said once that Kiko comes from a fairytale, as for Mizuhara idk.

It's simply a stage name. Her real name is Audrie Noriko Daniel. If you go back to when she was a Seventeen model (that was around 2005 iirc), she was credited as Noriko Daniel then. She said once that Kiko comes from a fairytale, as for Mizuhara idk.

ok ok, gotcha, hell she LOOKS like she comes from a fairy tale!! 

I have a question, does Kiko smoke?

I have a question, does Kiko smoke?

I don't know if she actively smokes, but she was once kicked out of a shoot because of her smoking lol (she was underage at the time, 17 iirc).

Can we change the Kiko award, please?

I dont want to make a thread if someone else wants to do it.

Ugh yes please. But someone else make the thread bc I don't know anything about the logistics of making a new award.

There's a rumor on twitter that she was spotted filming the Attack on Titan live action movie. What do you guys think? I've never read the manga/watched the anime.

Like i predicted, she was cast in the Attack on Titan movie(s). She's a pretty bad actress lol, hopefully she'll improve but idk.

OMG I wish this thread becomes more active, there's something about Kiko that makes me want to look at her, why does she look like that?! some people are just blessed U.U

• Like 2

Like i predicted, she was cast in the Attack on Titan movie(s). She's a pretty bad actress lol, hopefully she'll improve but idk.

as a main character?

I love Kiko.. I can't wait to see her in Attack on Titan..

yeah.. and I hope her acting improved..