Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
miwa201

♕ Official KIKO MIZUHARA Thread ♕

Hi guys, hopefully you guys are willing to contribute for the badge changes. 

I want to change the KM badge to something different. I'll be making several different badges, if y'all have anything in mind plz pot thnx lov ya

That's a good idea, I don't like the image that's used now because it's too dark.

I like this photo:

tumblr_li28cu4LPi1qdovbqo1_1280.jpg

Basically any photo that's a nice head shot, preferably with a light background. She's done a lot of work for beauty magazines so it shouldn't be too hard to find suitable photos.

^ sure, we can hold off since her section isnt due till nov 8 and it'll just get lost in the section due to all of the groups

cover, 10/13

tumblr_msijyzanFH1qdovbqo1_500.jpg

^ sure, we can hold off since her section isnt due till nov 8 and it'll just get lost in the section due to all of the groups

cover, 10/13

tumblr_msijyzanFH1qdovbqo1_500.jpg

Pretty! I tried getting my hair done like hers for Autumn but the hairdresser cut it too short.  :cry:

Decided to post in this thread because someone recommended it to me :smile: 

tumblr_mu0g25PJgw1qdovbqo1_500.gif

Kiko is a flawfree person, 'nuff said.

Nice to meet y'all :chu: 

Edited by SprinkleFairies

Welcome!

It's too bad this forum is too full of deluded shits b/c this thread isn't popular despite it being about the most flawless mixed goddess in existence but enjoy I will update this thread more often for the sake of its future OH! conquering.

Thank you!

Lmao, it's their loss then; you can't just simply don't love Kiko Mizuflawless :fyeah: 

Well, good luck and I will post anything about her too later~

lol so no new Kiko badge  :._.:

Anyway, she was cast in the new Matsujun drama (Heartbroken Chocolatier) as Erena Kato. I haven't read the drama, so idk how big her role is.

finally found ittt

Hyy i'm sabrina from algeria i like KIKO ( and i'm not a jiko shipper don't misunderstund me ) she's brillant and beautiful and well i like her

so the first time i saw her , i was watching a french chanel ( canal+ ) and norweigian wood was playing so i started to watch it and to be honest i didn't like her acting at all , but something about her attracted me , so i searched about her and suprise she's the same kiko rumoured to be GD's girlfriend 

anyway KIKO just posted this picture of beyonce

d7d029c45ef811e386680a1f45c6a357_8.jpg

and her fans are saying that beyonce wore KIKO's design , is she designing ? 

can somebody explain me that

and thank you and sorry for my poor english i'm a french and arabic speaker ^^

finally found ittt

Hyy i'm sabrina from algeria i like KIKO ( and i'm not a jiko shipper don't misunderstund me ) she's brillant and beautiful and well i like her

so the first time i saw her , i was watching a french chanel ( canal+ ) and norweigian wood was playing so i started to watch it and to be honest i didn't like her acting at all , but something about her attracted me , so i searched about her and suprise she's the same kiko rumoured to be GD's girlfriend 

anyway KIKO just posted this picture of beyonce

d7d029c45ef811e386680a1f45c6a357_8.jpg

and her fans are saying that beyonce wore KIKO's design , is she designing ? 

can somebody explain me that

and thank you and sorry for my poor english i'm a french and arabic speaker ^^

Hi Sabrina  :smile:

Kiko has collaborated with Opening Ceremony twice, her line is called Kiko Mizuhara for Opening Ceremony. In that photo Beyonce is wearing both a top and pants from Kiko's first collection, I think. Victoria and Sulli from f(x) also wore pieces of her collection in the Rum Pum Pum Pum music video.

Hi Sabrina  :smile:

Kiko has collaborated with Opening Ceremony twice, her line is called Kiko Mizuhara for Opening Ceremony. In that photo Beyonce is wearing both a top and pants from Kiko's first collection, I think. Victoria and Sulli from f(x) also wore pieces of her collection in the Rum Pum Pum Pum music video.

thank you for answering , soo she had some designing experiences , well i'm glad that beyonce wore her design 

omg I cant belive this is the first time I'm posting on this thread (Iswear I spammed another kiko thread... could there have been another unnoficial one once? lol)

I love love LOVE Kiko, I've had the biggest girls crush on her for a long time, since her long haired, vivimagazine model days.

Anyways, I was stalking her tag on tumblr and I stumbled upon this which I think its pretty cool:

tumblr_mxnm9wQM5y1t2lhwpo1_1280.jpg

cr: http://theisolatedqueen.tumblr.com

:ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

can I just be her?? or be somewhat really close to her??

• Like 1

I love love love her English, she sounds so adorable. I didn't know she was that popular in Hong Kong though.

i didn't know too , look at how many channels were there 

4081d15a788711e3a3f1129c5e705bd8_8.jpg

:hoplz: