Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leerhiyel

EXO Members' Individual Fanbase Names?

Can I ask if what are EXO members' individual fandom names? What I only know is Lay's which is Xingmi and Tao's which is Hailang. And I also wonder why Xingmi and Hailang are used?

my very first post here in OH. share! hahaha gonna have 100 post to have my very first badge.

Luhans are luweis

Wyfs are like meiginis or something

Idt Korean members have individual fanbase names

Cfans are very individualistic, ie they are meh about the group but super love one member... tho it's gotten better :) cfans do a lot of group unity stuff at concerts these days.

suho- beach angels

lSPghFt.gif

im dead

Can I ask if what are EXO members' individual fandom names? What I only know is Lay's which is Xingmi and Tao's which is Hailang. And I also wonder why Xingmi and Hailang are used?

Tao  enjoys long walks on the beach, he loves the ocean and the breath of wet briny air.  Hailang  means “ocean wavesâ€. The name of the fanclub expresses something Tao loves, the waves push him and give him confidence. 

Sehun = Sebooty Fetishers.

Sehun = Sebooty Fetishers.

is this real? Coz it sounds cool! I even read a comment in Youtube, asking if they can have a fan name for Sehun's booty? Hahaha All hail Sebooty!  

Kris-Meigeni

Luhan- Lufan

Oh! Yeah! I remember now Kris' fanbase name. Though I wonder why Meigeni?

kai = kim jong in me's

LOL

suho- beach angels

Why beach angels? Is this because pf Suho and the wimter beach episode in EXO showtime?  

Xiuminions is the best name for xiumin stan imo

but I think only c-members have fan names

Xiuminions is quite a cute name! And I think it fits him. 

Tao  enjoys long walks on the beach, he loves the ocean and the breath of wet briny air.  Hailang  means “ocean wavesâ€

ah! Now I get it! And hello there Adda! Hahaha I quite follow you here in OH for Tao updates.

Sehun's Chinese fans = Xunqi

Xunqi? Is it because of his Chinese name Shi Xun?

Xiumin is Oongnyeo (k-fans)  :lol:  :lol:

but I-fans also are snowflakes and xiuminions

LOL Why beach angels? Is this because pf Suho and the wimter beach episode in EXO showtime?   

i wasnt being serious i was kind of making fun of this one OH suho stan who was somewhat recently exposed for pretending to be korean

I remember now Kris' fanbase name. Though I wonder why Meigeni?  

I think Meigeni means "each of you" and they called themselves like that because Kris loves his fans, he used to say "I love you, each one of you". (something like that)

Only a Chinese speaker can tell us exactly what means Meigeni/ æ¯ä¸ªä½    

And I also wonder why Xingmi and Hailang are used?

Xing mi  means Xing fan. Lay's name is Yi Xing.

Xunqi? Is it because of his Chinese name Shi Xun?

probably lol, i read it somewhere that it means people who protect sehun so the 'xun' was probably from his name

I think Meigeni means "each of you" and they called themselves like that because Kris loves each of his fans.

Awwww! I think this is one of the best individual fandom name that I know.

probably lol, i read it somewhere that it means people who protect sehun so the 'xun' was probably from his name

I think the evil maknae can do on his own in protecting himself. Just kidding! I think Chinese EXO-L's are good in giving fandom names.

i wasnt being serious i was kind of making fun of this one OH suho stan who was somewhat recently exposed for pretending to be korean

OH MY GOD,is that the reason why she banned herself?

I think the fanbase names are more a chinese thing, since they stan more an individual member rather than the whole group.

Kris: Meigeni ( means each and every you)

Luhan: Lufans or Luwei ( means only Luhan)

Tao: Hailang (means waves/ocean waves)

Lay: Xingmi (means Xing Fans)

Sehun: Xunqi (Xun is from his chinese name Shixun and qi means knights)

OH MY GOD,is that the reason why she banned herself?

What's the story behind this "beach angel" joke? I don't get it. Hahaha

215dae20c27f9c24fd33f4756e083350.gif

lol at the gif!

Lool. I remember when I found out about that.It was past Midnight...